Chapter 70

When Mary asked Estin to bury the remains of a rabbit that had perished because of her, in the far corner of the garden, Estin scowled briefly. Estin only nodded in response to Mary's modest demeanor even though he knew Cameron sent it. He couldn't help but worry, though.

Hence, the reason. He told Mary that if she won the hunting bet, he would give her whatever she desired. She appears to enjoy dolls; would she ask to buy her a new one? Or perhaps a dress? Jewelry? Estin couldn't think of anything else, but Mary shook her head quietly.

Mary, who hesitated for a long time, said she had one thing she wanted.

"What's that?"

"You've already used one because of me, but....... I still ask another laminaicho recovery agent."

"......Are you sick somewhere?"

What Mary said she wanted was surprisingly a Laminaicho recovery agent. The words hardened Estin's expression. He wondered if the child was sick but Mary shook her head vigorously.

"I'm not going to drink it...... I thought I'd have a place to use it someday."

"Laminaicho can't save the dead."

"I'm not going to feed it to the rabbit......."

This time again Estin's guess was wrong. The child wriggled her hands. She seemed to be having difficulty explaining further. Laminaicho is a super-recovery agent that is difficult to make. It can be used widely and has a definite effect. To ask for something the Empire doesn't have, it seems that even that little thing pricks her conscience.

"Yes, I see."

"What?"

"I can give you that much."

The child seems to keep forgetting.

Laminaicho can be made again, but there is only one Mary Conler in the Empire.

***

The power of darkness coming down from Conler was great. It was different from the magic used in the magic tower. It was a little shady and dark as the family was blessed by the demon family. But it was just as powerful. With that power, they dealt with the demons that occasionally appeared in the Empire and......the work that the emperor gives. Gilbert didn't know that yet. He just does his best when his father needs help.

Gilbert was using his ability to stand on the Padula coast and make clay figures for reclamation. The clay figures got up and went to the coast and lay down.

"Young master!"

After working for a long time, Gilbert turned to the sound of someone calling him from behind. Lewen was running towards him. Gilbert stopped for a moment and waited for Lewen to come to him.

"The Grand Duke ordered us to stop the reclamation for a moment."

"......why all of a sudden?"

Since he has only been planning and just starting to implement it, he couldn't understand why he was suddenly told to stop. Gilbert's expression quickly hardened. It was because it was too obvious who stopped this.

"The emperor told him to stop for a while."

".........Miss Mary and the Grand Duke will be visiting the Imperial City this time, so there will be a meeting regarding the progress."

The fact that only two of them will go to the empire city worries him. Even if Lucas and Logan leave together with them.

Yeah, Logan Reilly. He didn't believe it all yet either. Why did a person who worked next to Baron Bruno enter the underworld? No matter how much he objected, Estin still accepted him, saying he might be Mary's most needed person at the moment.