Chapter 11

Yes!

Yes, yes!

"Ohmy, Miss Mary, you must be in a good mood!"

"Yes!"

Bonita and other maids, who are especially helping me go out today, looked at my bright expression and asked me if I'm feeling good.

Of course!

Because Lucas said we are going out to town today to buy a dress for me! To be honest, this will be the most exciting event of my life as Mary. I kind of had a fantasy of wearing a pretty dress.

Since it's the Grand Duke of Conler, are we going to a dress shop that has a pretty good reputation?

I nodded with a happy expression as I thought it would be good to take a good look at what dresses are popular and make them as a reference when I do business later.

"You're so cute when you smile like this!"

"Your eyes look like cats, so you look cute even if you don't smile."

"Oh, I want to be next to Mary like Bonita."

Embarrassed by the compliments of the other maids, I scratched my cheek. Ha Sohee in my previous life also had cat eyes but I only hear people saying I'm cursed and unlucky. Maybe it's because they're employees, but I feel better because they say I'm cute even if it's empty words.

I have to laugh even if the one in front is a dead fish.

"Ask him to buy you a lot of pretty and nice things, miss."

Bonita, who came close to my face to put a pin in my hair, whispered in a friendly voice. The warm smile made me nod and tilt my head for a moment.

But can I just ask him to buy it for me?

It's not like I begged him to go to the dress shop, but....... I know you spent a lot of money trying to find me.

Mary's downfall in the novel came to my mind.

She behaved ferociously and lavished her ridiculous luxury as a compensation for the time she spent in the orphanage. She was eventually shunned by her family. She was sent to the northernmost part of Nicor. I don't want to go to Nicor and meet polar bears. Polar bears tear people apart.......

As I was shivering with frightening thoughts, I remembered one of Mary's ridiculous luxuries.

A gem necklace that Astina will get for her birthday. It was the Undead Ruby necklace, which is famous for being the best gem. It was not cut artificially, it was naturally crafted by the flowing water of the Dais River, the sacred river, which means it has an explosive mana.

How did Mary know that the Second Prince, who was attracted to the female protagonist, was going to give it to Astina as a gift? She bought it for more than five times the price.......

But Mary doesn't have the money in the first place so she bought the necklace by squandering the budget for buying the iron ore of the Conler family.

Anyway, this is how she was hated by his family, same with the second prince. By the way, where on earth do villains get that information?

I might be able to access such information later on. If they come, I'll... slap them on their cheeks. Anyway, I'll have to be careful when shopping.

Let's focus on what Lucas buys.....

No, it's not polite to refuse too much.

"Lady, let's go to the carriage."

"Uh... I see."