Chapter 105

"Never breathe a word to the children."

Estin sternly forewarned Lucas. The icy voice that seemed to freeze Lucas' body prompted a reluctant nod from Lucas.

Lucas was about to start crying once more when he thought back to the day's events. Estin, who scowled at Lucas and turned away, is carrying a burden that Lucas is unable to comprehend.

'Of all things, Miss Mary.......'

Lucas also ventured into the hallway on the opposite side where Estin vanished as the chill of Conler's castle penetrated his body and gave him goosebumps.

The Conler were plagued by such horrible and intricate curses.

It happened before Britina and Larvia were born.

Based on the Lorque Mountains, the Kaya continent was divided into a number of kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Torta was the most powerful region in many of those kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Torta, which owned iron mines, used a significant amount of iron ore to fund the development of its formidable army, which is composed of a small number of elite individuals.

The army of Torta started pillaging the neighboring kingdoms. Everything that bothered them was removed. Where they passed, a fishy blood odor lingered.

Surprisingly, the prince of the tiny Kingdom of Bratiana insisted on fighting against Torta's army despite loving flowers and peace. Even though he was young and weak, he was a man committed to justice. Therefore, he could not simply watch as Torta's army disturbed the peace and order of the continent.

With the exception of the Kingdom of Torta, the prince proposed an alliance with the kingdoms of the Kaya continent. However, all of the kingdoms that were wary of the army of Torta rejected the prince's offer.

The prince, who insisted on taking on the army of the Torta, appeared to be extremely weak.

On the entire continent, only one person could understand what the young prince was saying.

His close friend, a wizard from the kingdom of Bratiana.

One day the wizard disappeared.

They learned that Bratiana would be invaded by Torta's army. After his side vanished, the prince lost hope, unable to find a way to prevail.

However, the Torta army that had invaded the Kingdom of Bratiana was completely destroyed.

By a single wizard

The wizard, whose platinum hair shone in the light, was standing atop the corpses of the Torta army that guarded the Kaya continent.

No, instead of receiving light, he shone like the light itself, so he didn't feel like a living being.

The prince, who treasured peace and flowers and was full of justice, asked the wizard how he acquired such powerful abilities.

His friend claimed that he prayed to "death" with a face that appeared to be above the material realm.

May I not be afraid of death.

In the face of death, may I not tremble.

The wizard received a strong force after swearing to be an admirer of "death."

The wizard who destroyed Torta's army, which had been a representation of fear on the continent, became yet another representation of fear. Fearing the consequences, the king of Bratiana expelled his son and the wizard from the kingdom.

The wizard helped the exiled prince create a country.

Not a kingdom, but an empire.

The Britina Empire was born at this time.