Chapter 39

"When is Grand Duke Estin returning?"

"Hmm,"

"That little kid messed things up!"

Baron Bruno's words were immediately corrected by Logan, he almost sneered without his knowledge.

You're just stupid.

He told him to carefully stimulate Rex Bluea while Estin was away, but he even touched Conler's direct family.

He told him to beat him in moderation, aiming for a time when his self-esteem was lowered due to what happened to his mother.

But it was unexpected that a Conler's direct family sided with Rex Bluea like that. And he didn't know that Mary was that bold.

"What do you think, Logan?"

"What can I do? We'll have to wait for Grand Duke Estin's action."

The old man's desperate face was quite funny. His frowning face was funnier than most comedies because he couldn't overcome my own desires.

Should I help you one more time?

Logan had a plan. Collusion with the Anos family, the current empress family. If this dumb baron did his best, he might even be able to reach his ambition to make Sophia Bruno Empress.

Oh, but can this senile old man do it?

Logan's choice to be Baron Bruno's aide was just for fun. He wondered how far he would go because of his head and tricks. But he didn't expect him to be this stupid.......

"Should I dispose of him?"

Logan agonized as he opened the carriage door. As Logan opened the door and Baron Bruno was about to enter, a little kid came to them.

"Hey...."

It was Rex Bluea, who approached carefully. Logan was quite surprised when an unexpected person spoke to him. He's quite interested in his special ability, so he really wanted to talk to him. He deliberately provoked Baron Bruno to use his power for his purpose.

But that damn old man is not good enough.......

"Because of you lowlife......!"

But the damn old man seemed to think that it was Rex Bluea fault that he had become like this. Logan blocked Baron Bruno from rushing at Rex.

"What's the matter, young man?"

"Not you."

Rex Bluea's blue eyes shone coolly even in the sweet Logan's words. He wondered if it was really the weak little boy standing in front of them.

Oh, the Conler's blood is still flowing in him, right?

Logan whistled briefly and stepped aside. Baron Bruno was also quite perplexed by Rex Bluea's coldness.

"Baron Miller Bruno."

"......what is it?"

"I know you have a dead sister."

"What?"

"He was very dear to you, so I remember she had a great funeral."

Baron Bruno, who was briefly troubled by Rex Bluea's unexpected words, began to turn blue.

It was a clear threat.

"You, you......!"

"One more time, if you touch Sister Mary or do something vulgar."

"......."

"I'll let you meet your beloved sister."

Rex Bluea warned him in a low voice, greeted him politely, and turned back to the mansion.