Chapter 1 Reborn into another world

When Zhou Jing woke up, his head was gouged out in pain, as if someone had hit him with a sap. His mouth was dry and his throat was burning.

"Water..." Unconsciously, a breath was exhaled from his mouth, and the weak voice Zhou Jing, the person who asked for help, couldn't hear himself.

The instinct of survival still prompted Zhou Jing to open his eyes. His vision was blurry at first, and he blinked a few times before gradually getting used to the light in front of him.

The first thing Zhou Jing saw was a handsome face. Although his face is yellow and thin, his face is dark and ugly, there are thick dark circles under his eyes, and several bruises and bruises, and the corners of his mouth are broken. But this can't hide the brilliance of those long and narrow eyes, even though these eyes are now dead and without brilliance. But Zhou Jing subconsciously thought of how dazzling these eyes would be if they were full of light. I'm afraid that only one glance would be waiting for life.

Zhou Jing not only smiled bitterly, it was nothing, he had lived for more than 30 years, and he had nothing around him, red, fat, green, thin, and heavy makeup. But the problem is that he doesn't like any of them, and he has been single for decades. At the end of the day, I saw the King of Hell, and when I arrived at the Temple of Hell, as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a man who gave me an idea in an instant. Isn't this God fooling him?

Just as he was thinking wildly, a cold object was suddenly pressed against his mouth, and then the cold liquid flowed down his mouth into the throat. The hot throat instantly cooled a lot, and Zhou Jing also felt more comfortable.

But it was this bowl of water that made Zhou Jing's head awake instantly.

Isn't he dead?

He clearly remembered that there was a large amount of financing abroad that required him to go out in person. For this matter, he ran around the country and abroad for nearly a month. It was not easy, but the foreign side was relieved, and there was an intention to cooperate. He held the preliminary contract without stopping and led the team to run through the night.

Who would have thought that the flight he was on went off track for no apparent reason, passed through the Pacific Ocean, and flew into some kind of golden triangle.

The Golden Triangle on the Sea has always been filled with all kinds of strange speculations. Zhou Jing has always listened to it as a supernatural story, but he did not expect that he would actually encounter it this time.

At that time, I only felt that there was a strong suction force, attracting the plane with an irresistible domineering trend, and it kept spinning into a whirlpool.

There was a dazzling light in that vortex, and the thorny Zhou Jing couldn't open his eyes. The fast spinning speed made him dizzy again, and he couldn't stop retching. In that case, everyone knew that the plane crashed and they all had to die.

However, as soon as Zhou Jing opened his eyes, he saw the quaint dream lover.

His dream lover was dressed very strangely, like the ancients, but not like the costumes of any dynasty in Chinese history that was recorded in the historical records, more like an overhead dynasty.

Thinking of this, Zhou Jing's heart suddenly jumped a few times.

He rolled his eyes slightly, and he was looking at the costumes of poor people in ancient times that can only be seen on TV. The thatched house with four walls, the house with air leaks, and small water droplets ticking on the ground from time to time, because the pots and pans at home are used to collect water, there is really nothing to pick up, so it just drips. land, converge into a vast river.

"This...where is this..." He almost used all his strength to spit out such a sentence, but it was still a string of broken air sounds.

The man who looked exactly like Zhou Jing's dream was attached to his lower body, his ears were placed on Zhou Jing's lips, and he frowned after listening carefully for a long time, but he didn't seem to hear it clearly.

At this moment, there was a sound in the room, and a man who was also in rags and patches came in. He put his basket and sickle on the ground first, and then turned around slowly.

His complexion was as yellow and thin as Zhou Jing's dream lover, and even because he was too thin and bony, his big eyes seemed to protrude outwards, and the inside was equally dead. It seems that there is no hope of life after being sparred, but it is just a walking corpse.

"He's awake?" No name, no name, asked indifferently.

"Yeah." Zhou Jing's dream lover stood up, "You just came back from digging wild vegetables in the mountains. You are very tired. I'll cook at noon."

Said the two of them ignored Zhou Jing, Zhou Jing now Like a high paraplegic patient, lying upright on the bed, unable to move. It could be considered a critically ill patient, but neither of the two teenagers came to look at him without saying a word, and even occasionally showed disgust that could not be hidden.

Zhou Jing was lying on the bed, although his body could not move, his mind was clear. In this situation, it is absolutely impossible to be in the palace of the king of hell, so there is only one possibility left, and that is to cross.

When it comes to time travel, thanks to TV novels and various news reports, Zhou Jing also knows something.

Transmigration should be roughly divided into two types, one for body wear and one for soul wear, but I don't know what kind of person he is. It's easy to do if you're dressed, just make up a miserable and pitiful life experience, and you should be able to get two people outside. But I'm afraid it is the soul wear! If the soul wears, the owner of this body must have a close relationship with the two outsiders. The one who came in later doesn't matter, it's easy to talk about any relationship. What about the man who was the first to sit beside his bed and looked like the lover of his dreams? If this is a blood brother or something, wouldn't he see that he can't eat in his life? This is simply torture.

Thinking wildly and trying to think about the West's effort, the man prepared the wild vegetables and took out a hot bowl from the pot. He didn't eat it himself, and brought it to Zhou Jing first.

Zhou Jing only felt that although this man looked cold-hearted, he was warm-hearted. At first glance, he was careful. He used a wooden spoon to scoop out the soup and let it cool before feeding it into Zhou Jing's mouth. Not too cold or too hot, just the right temperature. It's just too unpalatable, no salt is added, and there is a strange taste, very bitter. After only one sip, Zhou Jing, who was used to eating seafood, abalone and shark fins, almost swallowed it.

Fortunately, Zhou Jing also knows that his current situation is dependent on others, and this body needs nourishment very much. This family is so poor, it is estimated that he can eat this. If he wants to, he has to eat, so he barely swallowed a few. mouth.

No matter what the taste is, the food feels warm in the stomach, and it seems that there is energy on the body, but it is impossible to speak.

"What are you doing here?" Another teenager who was working in the yard suddenly exclaimed.

Then a snarky female voice scolded in a high voice: "What are you, I need your intervention when I come to my son's house? No one wants to lose money, no wonder I can't get married, I didn't go out. I'm going to run to the man's house, just like your brother!"

"You...you..." The young man's face turned blue and purple after being scolded, but the old woman didn't care about that, she hung her eyes and showed the whites of her eyes, ruthless. Glancing at him fiercely, he kicked open the grass door, which was obviously overwhelmed.

The grass door swayed a few times and finally fell.

The old lady didn't feel guilty either, but instead cursed a few words in a low voice. As soon as I entered the house, I saw the wild vegetable soup being cooked in the pot. A clear soup with little water will never taste good without oil or salt at a glance. But the old woman's eyes lit up.

"Yo, there are a lot of wild vegetables?" She saw that in addition to the ones cooked in the pot, there were some uncooked ones in the back basket on the ground. "Don't eat these, pack them up and bring them back later."

The teenager in the yard rushed in and shouted, "Why, I dug it up for my brother to eat!"

The old lady smiled coldly. "You dug it? Give your brother something to eat? That's right, the co-author should be mine! I ask you, who is your brother? Isn't that the husband of Broomstar? I'm Broomstar's mother. , shouldn't I be honored with this little thing? I still think it's less!" The

boy was so angry that he was speechless. But he still protected the box of wild vegetables he had dug up so hard not to take it away from the mean old lady.

The old lady is not easy to mess with, she even pushed and shoved with a half-year-old child, scolding dirty in her mouth.

Zhou Jing was dumbfounded, staring blankly at the scene in front of him.

He is a businessman, he is big and has some skills. Your mind must be more transparent than others, and you can often guess the true thoughts of others from a few words. Now that he heard the conversations of several people without avoiding others, he guessed the relationship between this body and several other people.

The old woman should be the mother of this body, and the one who stopped him from taking things should be the younger brother of his dream lover. As for the relationship between this body and the lover in the dream, it should be a husband and wife, and the husband in the mouth of the teenager should be the name of the partner.

But he didn't understand a little, why two men can get married, and everyone here still thinks that they should be divided?

Zhou Jing didn't even think about breaking his head, but luckily he didn't. In any case, his dream lover became his daughter-in-law! The

young man seemed to be afraid to fight with the old woman with all his strength, so he was finally pushed and staggered to the ground.

Zhou Jing was speechless, what is this? What about your mother? I'm afraid it's not the stepmother, right?

Otherwise, my own son will die for some reason (in fact, he is already dead), lying on the bed unable to move, and the daughter-in-law's younger brother finally digs some wild vegetables and wants to rob them when he comes back. This could be his own mother!

The old lady was not dressed very well, and her clothes were also patched, but her face was ruddy, her voice was loud, and she acted swiftly. Now he even grabbed the life-saving food of his son and daughter-in-law!

"Little brother, give it to him." The man sitting beside the bed whispered.

The young man wilted like an eggplant beaten by frost, and the old woman stalked away like a rooster, and even drained all the wild vegetables that were boiled in the pot, leaving only a pot of water.

"Hmph, I would have done it earlier. Tomorrow, remember to have a meal with filial piety in mind. Don't let me rush it in person!"

When the old lady left, the boy's eyes turned red: "Brother! She is too capable of bullying people, there is no such thing! Her family is not short of food and drink, and if she wants to eat wild vegetables, she goes to the mountain to use her strength to dig it up, this will rob you. What are you doing!" The

man's tone was neither salty nor light: "I'm used to it, hasn't it been like this all the time?" The

young man looked at Zhou Jing who was lying on the bed with resentment, and wanted to eat him like that. But I don't know why I hate him so much, but I don't yell at him, or whatever, just stare at him.

Nai He's throat was burning with pain, and he couldn't speak, otherwise Zhou Jing really wanted to defend himself.