Chapter 60 Rescue

"Do you need a shopkeeper here?" A middle-aged man stood at the door of Buzhuang, wearing a cotton robe, and speaking politely.

Judging from his demeanor, you can see that this person is an experienced steward, and he should have been in the industry for many years.

Zhou Jing stood up and said with a smile: "Please come in, I don't know where you got the news?" The

middle-aged man walked into the cloth house, stood opposite Zhou Jing, and said respectfully, "It was told by a few old friends in the same industry. Mine, I thought about coming over and trying my luck."

Zhou Jing wanted to recruit shopkeepers only in small and medium-sized circles in his peers, and there was no formal recruitment on a large scale, and it was not the shopkeepers of the cloth village here but the ones from the sausage shop. side shopkeeper.

Buzhuang is making a lot of money, so he doesn't dare to hire people casually, because he is afraid of attracting attention, so he plans to ask someone to replace Shen Lin and Wang Ren from the sausage shop. Come here, they will not worry about it in vain, give 20% shares.

Zhou Jing asked: "I don't know which ones have you done it in the past? Is it because of why you didn't do it?" The

middle-aged man lowered his head slightly, his expression darkened, he did not answer immediately, but paused as if in nostalgia Duncai said: "In the past, the owner transferred the shop because of some family matters. The master who bought the shop can take care of it himself, so he didn't continue to hire me.

" What's the name?"

"Splendid Cloth House."

Zhou Jing's expression changed slightly, and then he smiled again: "You have rich experience, and it was suitable for my family, but unfortunately someone took the lead yesterday and has already made a decision." The

middle-aged man Suddenly looking up at Zhou Jing, he saw nothing but a smile on his face.

The middle-aged man said nothing, nodded, and left.

Turning the corner all the way, I came to a remote area, and came out of a dark place, a teenage child, with a dirty face, wearing a burlap bunt, patches full of patches, and a large hole in the straw shoes on his feet. , ten toes can show eight.

He walked out of the middle-aged man diagonally, and he didn't even look at the middle-aged man, as if he didn't know each other. However, when the two walked away, he heard the middle-aged man say, "It didn't work." The

child seemed to have expected it long ago. Without a pause, he said lightly, "Zhou Jing, he is not simple."

In the cloth village, Shen Mo got a pot of ice-cold honey pomelo water and poured a glass for Zhou Jing and Chen Huihui each.

Chen Huihui picked it up and took a sip, her eyes narrowing so sweetly. "It's delicious, it's really sweet."

"Drink more if you like it, and keep it in the ice mirror in the cellar." Shen Mo took a sip himself, and it felt cool and comfortable.

Chen Huihui drank it all in one breath, but felt that most of the summer heat had been driven away, she reached out and poured honey pomelo water and asked, "Master, just now I saw that after that person mentioned 'Jinxiu Cloth House', your expression was not right, it's that Jinxiu. What did Bu Zhuang say, so you don't have to be willing to use him?"

In fact, there was no one hired in the shop, that was just an excuse for Zhou Jing to perfunctory.

"'Jinxiu Cloth House', the name sounds familiar."

Shen Mo repeated a few words over and over, and suddenly remembered.

"Our sausage shop used to run a cloth shop, right? It's not the shopkeeper of Mrs. Zhou's cloth shop, right?"

"We also have a sausage shop?" After drinking it, I exclaimed when I heard that the Zhou family had another shop.

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo continued their conversation as if they didn't hear her question.

"If I'm not mistaken, it's him."

"He? He came to our house to apply for the shopkeeper, especially the shopkeeper at the sausage shop. I don't know what he thought?

" It's ours to buy it, and it just happened that my younger brother and the others will come over soon, so I told them to be careful."

"Well, that's fine." Shen Mo looked at the empty teapot, got up and went to the kitchen to refill it. "Brother Jing, the shop is not busy at this time. Ask Xiaohui to watch. Let's go to the backyard to see Xiaoyu. The master has been here for half an hour. It's almost time for the child to rest for a while." The

master was teaching Zhou Yu how to read and write. He was suddenly interrupted, frowning and looking unhappy, but when he saw that the people outside were Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, they stood up with a smile.

"Master Zhou, Zhou Fulang is here, please take a seat."

Shen Mo came to the table with the teapot, picked up the cup and was about to pour water, but Zhou Yu took it over. After giving it to the master, he turned back to the table and poured himself another glass.

"This kid Xiaoyu is diligent and studious, and he is also very smart. He is a rare and good seedling." The Master praised.

Complimenting one's own children is more enjoyable than complimenting oneself. Shen Mo said cheerfully, "It's the Master who has bothered."

"It's nothing, it's my responsibility to teach and educate people." The Master said with a decent face.

"By the way, Master Chen, I have one more thing to ask for here. My son Xiaoyu was seriously injured before, and he started to study after a little better in the past few days. Master, please let him rest for half an hour."

The Master hurriedly said: "Xiaoyu is injured, where is the injury? The child didn't say anything, otherwise I would have told him to rest."

Shen Mo was afraid that Master Chen would be overwhelmed and thought he was blaming him, so he said: "This child His temperament is forbearance, and he never talks about anything, so he can only ask Master Chen to look at it for a while, and let the child rest for a while."

Master Chen smiled: "This is what a man does. Being so responsible at a young age, it will be amazing in the future."

"Lend Master Chen's auspicious words." Shen Mo and Zhou Jing said goodbye after a few more polite words. When the door was closing, I heard Master Chen ask Zhou Yu to lie down on the collapse of the study. Time for a cup of tea to continue learning.

In the evening, Shen Lin and Wang Ren came over, carrying a roast chicken and three catties of sausage. Chen Huihui took a look at the roast chicken and sausages in the oiled paper package, and found that the pattern on the oiled paper package belonged to Zhouji Cooked Food. She remembered the sausage shop Zhou Jing and Shen Mo mentioned in the morning, and it turned out to be Zhou Ji Cooked Food.

Of course she knew about Zhouji Cooked Food, her family lived in the town and knew how famous Zhou Ji Cooked Food was. I heard that Zhouji Cooked Sausage has three flavors, five-spice and spicy original flavor, of which five-spice and spicy is the only one, which is not sold in other stores. I remember going to the neighbors to play with my little sister, catching up with her father who bought sausages from Zhouji Cooked Foods, and talking about my little sister with her for three days. Since then, Zhou Ji sausage has left a very deep impression in Chen Huihui's mind. When I mention it, even if I haven't eaten it, I think it's too delicious.

It turns out that this well-known shop is also owned by the Zhou family, and the master is really capable.

After Shen Lin entered the shop, he went straight to the kitchen, got a pot of honey water and poured a big glass of it himself, before he felt comfortable.

"I'm dying of thirst. Brother Ren and I came from the shop. We were sweating on this hot day."

Seeing Shen Lin who was careless and entered the shop as if he had come to his own home, Chen Huihui frowned unhappily. brow.

She knew Shen Lin. On the night Shen Mo brought Zhou Yu back, Shen Lin and Wang Ren came to see him. At that time, Zhou Fulang introduced her that he was his own younger brother.

But Chen Huihui felt that what about his own younger brother, this was Master Zhou's house after all, how could he be so casual, as if he were in his own home. However, Chen Huihui didn't know that Shen Lin lived in Zhou's house before he got married. Although Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were big brothers and husbands to him, they were actually more like parents. Going back to my eldest brother means returning to her parents' home, how could I still be cautious in my own parents' home.

"Brother, brother, why don't you have a drink? I added more grapefruit juice, but it's delicious."

Although Shen Mo had just drank it, he was a little greedy seeing Shen Lin drinking like this.

"Then pour me a cup too." Shen Mo picked up the cup and almost spit it out as soon as he took a sip, and swallowed hard, his whole face wrinkled. "Little brother, why is the grapefruit you picked sour? It's sour!"

Shen Lin took another sip and said strangely, "It's not very sour. Besides, how can the grapefruit be sour?"

Wang Ren was also thirsty after walking away. Tired again, drinking the grapefruit water that Shen Lin poured for him was too sour.

"Xiao Lin, it's really sour. You seem to be particularly fond of sour foods recently. The sour dried radishes made my teeth drop."

"Why didn't I think so." Shen Lin drank the grapefruit juice in his hand as he spoke. .

After a few days, the shopkeeper could not be found in the shop, and Zhou Jing decided to buy someone.

The two came to the tooth shop, and as soon as they said they wanted to buy people, the tooth dealer seemed to pull out a row of livestock, kneeling for Zhou Jing and Shen Mo to choose.

There are men and women among these people, all with their heads lowered, not daring to look up. They have been worn out and they are not suitable to be shopkeepers. Even if one or two of them have been shopkeepers, they have dirty hands and feet and have betrayed the master's family. Zhou Jing would not dare to use such people.

In the end, only two wives were selected. One used to be responsible for cooking in the kitchen of a large family. Because the ingredients purchased by the kitchen steward were not fresh, the dishes he made broke the young master's stomach. He was tracked down by the master, and this group was distributed. come out. In fact, this matter itself is not very related to the mother-in-law. The manager is the younger brother of the master's concubine, and usually uses his identity to show off his power and do evil. Someone once denounced it, but was beaten, and no one dared to control it after that. The other cleaning lady also came out of the old man's house. The two looked honest, and what did they say when they asked. Zhou Jing's family was so busy with business that they really needed two women to do housework.

As soon as he led the two old ladies out of their teeth, a woman ran towards them, and the woman cried as she ran.

"Help, help!"

She was followed by three burly men, and behind the three burly men was a woman running out of breath. The woman was wearing heavy makeup and revealing clothes, scolding as she ran.

"You little bitch, if you can run, don't be caught by me, and ask the old lady to catch you, and there are ways to deal with you. You don't want to serve men, and the old lady tells you to lie in bed day and night to serve men... ..."

Someone recognized it and pointed at the scolding woman: "Isn't this the old prostitute in the Spring Breeze Building? It's abusive, which girl has fallen into her hands. It's a pity, it was wasted in vain. A good girl."

After a while, the three burly men grabbed the woman running in front of her and pinned them to the ground. The old lady ran over, raised her arm and slapped her three times. The woman was fanned to the point where her nostrils bleed.

"You run, but you run, let me tell you, if you enter my spring breeze building, it means that Tiantian should not be called to the ground, you should be good to the old lady, and the old lady will make you popular when the money comes. If you don't drink spicy food, otherwise, the old lady will ask people to serve men day and night, and it's all that kind of men." The old bustard pointed to a scruffy beggar who was begging on the side of the road.

The woman lay on the ground, raised her head and stared at the prostitute. She didn't know where the fierceness came from. She gritted her teeth and said, "I won't let you succeed even if I die.

" His head was bleeding, and he passed out.

"Aiya, my little face, such a beautiful little face, has been bumped by me. It's worthless. Now that's it, I really have to serve those beggars."

Shen Mo's heart skipped a beat when he saw it. With sympathy, "this woman's face is already

ruined , it's not worth it if you take her back, why don't you sell it to me, I just need a cleaning girl in my family." I think it's just a pair of children, what kind of good family can be, and how much money can I have. Unexpectedly, I was stunned when I saw it. Although the pair in front of me was not as good as the others, but the feet on the body were all silk. Looking back, he saw Zhou Jing. Zhou Jing didn't know the people in their Chunfeng Building, but the girls in the Chunfeng Building knew that they 'meeted' the shopkeeper of Buzhuang, Zhou Jing. That is a tough and handsome man, especially his nightdress, which is most liked by girls.

The prostitute looked at Shen Mo and Zhou Jing, and remembered that there were rumors that the man who 'meeted' the head of the shopkeeper's house was a husband.

"It turned out to be Furang Zhou, I don't know Mount Tai anymore."

Shen Mo was stunned, "How do you know me?" The

old bustard looked at Zhou Jing behind him meaningfully.

Zhou Jing was so frightened that he raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, "Father, I swear I have never been to such a place! I swear, I swear!"

Shen Mo glared at him angrily, glared at him hard, gritted his teeth Said: "I haven't been there, how do people recognize you at a glance?"

"Then how do I know, I'm wronged!"

The old bustard covered his mouth and laughed: "Zhou Fulang, you don't need to eat vinegar, I don't dare to look at him like this. As for why I know him, don't forget, what kind of shop do you run in your family? Yes. Speaking of which, I would like to thank you, Mr. Zhou, because of the nightdress he made. My girl has made a lot of money."

Shen Mo was embarrassed and his face was red. Should he say thank you for being there? ?

The old bustard laughed enough and said: "This girl has a good life. When she met Zhou Fulang, you are willing to help her, and I will not be that heinous sinner. It's just that our girl has a price when she enters the Spring Breeze Building. I can't give her to her. Set a precedent, otherwise the girls will follow suit in the future, what should I do?"

Zhou Jing came up and said, "Just tell the truth, if it's reasonable, we'll buy her." The

old bustard rolled his eyes and smiled . : "Otherwise, look, how about asking my girl to go to your shop to choose two dresses, even if the bill is offset?"

"Your abacus is shrewd, the dresses from my shop are only seven or eight expensive. One hundred taels, is the girl in your Spring Breeze worth this price?"

Seven or eight hundred taels? Those who were watching the lively crowd were startled, but when they looked at Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, their eyes were different. The two women who followed behind didn't know what kind of big family they were bought by.

"If you want a skirt in my shop, I can promise you, but it can only be a piece of less than two hundred taels, which is quite a lot. This woman is already out of shape, and two hundred

taels is a sky-high price." The old man knew that and nodded . agreed.