Chapter 26

Just as he was talking, he suddenly saw several yamen in official uniforms swaying over. They unceremoniously pushed, shoved and pointed fingers at the stall hawkers.

Everyone respectfully did not dare to resist.

Uncle Chen ate Zhou Jing's food and felt that he should be taken care of. He whispered in his ear: "The surnamed Yang at the head is the boss of the catcher, and the few behind him are in charge of our film. You are unlucky, today is the day of rent collection, they will come over later and you won't want anything. Say, give the money if you give it, so that they don't bother you." Uncle Chen pointed to the things on the counter and said, "Your food is expensive. If they charge you more for the booth, don't say anything. They really beat people. If you beat him, you will beat him in vain."

"Thanks Chen Bo for the point, I'll take it down." After a while, a

few people went to Chen Bo's booth to pay the money, and Chen Bo's booth was full of vegetables, which were worthless. Those people took the money. Got the money and left. When he saw what was on Zhou Jing's booth in the blink of an eye, his eyes were straight.

Touching his arms, Zhou Jing stepped forward and grabbed Yang Zhaotou's hand. " Brother

Yang, do you still know me? I'm Zhou Jing. I visited your house with my mother during Chinese New Year."

He is also from the town, and there are no immediate family members in the countryside. Just as he was about to scold, a cold object was suddenly stuffed into his hand.

With a light twist of his fingers, Yang Chutou knew one or two. There was a smile on his face, and he suddenly realized: "Oh...it's you, I remembered, you came to my house during Chinese New Year, and my mother asked about you a few days ago! How is it now?"

Zhou Jing let go of Yang The head catcher said with a smile, "That's what peasants are all about. They can eat enough. No, I made some sausages and thought about making some money for my family. You know my family..."

"Yes, I understand, your family is in trouble." Yang Zhao patted Zhou Jing's shoulder and seemed to feel the same way.

"Brother, this is..." A small yamen came over next to him.

Yang Zhaotou said with a smile: "This is my mother's relatives, very close."

"Oh." The yamen agreed, not knowing what to think, his eyes rolled around, looking at the food on the stall.

Yang Zhaotou raised his hand and slapped him.

"I tell you, open your eyes and be careful, this is my cousin, if any of you dare to bully him, be careful with your skin!"

The yamen covered his head, "Is it really cousin?"

"Fart , my cousin can still have a fake!" Yang Caitou scolded: "I told you that my mother and his mother are kissing, if you dare to bully him and tell my mother, I will call you Song Songpi!

" True cousin, of course I wouldn't dare!" The clerk asked: "The booth fee..."

Zhou Jing quickly said, "I don't dare to let my cousin cheat for personal gain. When I came here, my mother specially asked me to do as much as you want. Just talk!"

The yamen said, "Sausages are very expensive, but they can't be compared with a few dishes. You can talk about fifty cents less.

"

Yang Chutou nodded in satisfaction.

"Let me tell you, this is my cousin, and all the tricks have been polished for me. If you tell me who is bullying him, don't blame me!" Yang Zhaotou pointed to a few yamen behind him and said, "The peasant family should do something. Things are not easy, I dare not take the boss, whoever dares to take advantage of you, I will tear your mouth!"

"Yes, yes..." The yamen replied repeatedly, not daring to give up the idea of ​​eating.

"I'm leaving, cousin, do you still remember where my house is? Just turn left on Linfu Street, and just go to me directly if you have something to do. The master can do this for you, cousin."

"Thank you, cousin."

" My own house. What's your politeness!" Yang Chau patted Zhou Jing's shoulder and said, "I still have official business, so I'll go first, I'll invite you to a drink someday!" After walking

far, I heard the yamen ask: "It's really cousin. Ah!"

"Fart, of course it is, my sister, what do you think! Who doesn't have two poor relatives, I tell you that no one is allowed to bully him for me, otherwise I will not spare you!"

The silver in his arms Not heavy, but Yang Chutou was very satisfied. Of course, he and Zhou Jing are not relatives. But Zhou Jing said, and gave him a tael of silver when he came up. He knew what it meant, and he spent money to buy peace.

Otherwise, it would be impossible for Zhou Jing to sell sausages to keep a few yamen under his command. Fortunately, it is better to bribe him directly with money than to waste it. And what he got didn't need to be divided with his brothers, he just used his relative status as a cover, which served multiple purposes.

Sure enough, he is willing to take care of this kind of Taoist.

"Is that one of your relatives?" Uncle Chen dared to ask until he was completely invisible.

Zhou attractions, not much to say.

However, Uncle Chen seemed to be relieved: "That's good, otherwise I said how dare you sell such fine food here."

Zhou Jing could fool Uncle Chen, but not Shen Mo and Shen Lin, they both knew that the Wang family absolutely did not. Such 'prominent' relatives. However, they both understood what Zhou Jing meant, so neither of them could say anything.

But this aggravated Shen Mo's worries even more. The sausage business had not yet started, but there was a lot of money in it.

After a while, Shen Mo's mouth was bubbling. Shui Lingling's small blisters bulged on his lips, and Zhou Jing saw it at a glance when he was talking to him. He turned around and poured a bowl of the sugar water that was made in the crock pot in the morning to Shen Mo. Shen Mo took it and took a sip, only to find that it was sweet. In the morning, when he saw Zhou Jing pouring water into the crock pot, he thought it was just plain boiled water, but he didn't expect it to be sugar water.

How could he have such a good life? Bai 'picked up' such a cold-hearted man.

Shen Mo's heart was moved in a mess, including Shen Lin, he was all giving, and only when he got to Zhou Jing did he know what it was to be loved.

No wonder when some girls in the village are looking for a man, they are not as good as the family's favorite, but they want to marry him. It turns out that being able to stay with the person you like makes even the hardships in life less unbearable.

Shen Mo comforted himself and said, 'Forget it, if you can't sell it, you won't be able to sell it! No man should suffer a few losses when he starts his business!

' You two come here, I think of a way to sell sausages."

Shen Mo asked quickly, "What method?"

"Let's try it first!"

"Try it?" Shen Mo said, "How much can we do? We all have it. It's been a morning, and half a catty hasn't been sold yet?"

Zhou Jing said, "It's thinner, but it doesn't cost much."

Then he took a pair of oiled paper gloves and put them on, and cut a small half of each flavor first, and cut each slice into small pieces. are very thin. This size is just enough to taste the taste, and the gluttons are gone.

"Little brother, you are responsible for selling, and shouting, 'Try before you buy, if it's not delicious, you don't need money! Don't miss it when you pass by, if you taste it, you can't buy it, you can't buy it, you can't buy it, and you can't be fooled'" This is the enduring line of later generations Yeah, I believe it will definitely work. "Xiao Mo, you are in charge of weighing, and I will be in charge of collecting money."

"Okay." The two Shen brothers responded.

At this time, Shen Lin was so anxious that he couldn't bear to sell the question of being shy and not shy in public, so he shouted at the top of his voice.

"Try it before you buy it, it won't cost you money if it doesn't taste good! Don't miss it when you pass by, you can't buy it if you taste it, and you can't be fooled by it..." Shen Lin shouted very vigorously, with a loud voice that could be used from far away. heard clearly.

This kind of publicity method is very strange, and it is still the only one at this time, especially the method of first tasting and then buying, whether it is with the mentality of taking advantage or the mentality of really wanting to buy, it is very attractive.

After a while, a neatly dressed old man led his little grandson and was attracted by this novel way of selling. The child took a deep breath before approaching Zhou Jing's booth.

"It smells so good! It smells like sausages. It smells better than Yunji's." The child came to the stall as he spoke and saw the brightly colored and fragrant sausages and refused to leave. "Grandpa, I want to eat sausages, this one must be better than Yunji's!" The

old man said disdainfully, "How can this kind of stall be compared to Yunji's, I don't know what to add, but it smells good!"

This is an opportunity Ah!

Zhou Jing was not annoyed, but smiled and said: "Uncle, whether Yunji's tastes good or not, I dare not refute, but I dare to say that the taste I have is definitely not there."

"It's all sausages . , what other flavors can be made other than meat!"

"That's right!" The little boy blinked his eyes and wondered, what other flavors could sausages have other than meat.

"No, no..." Zhou Jing stretched out a finger, wiggled it back and forth, and teased the children: "I still have spicy, five-flavor, and original flavors here. The original flavor is the meat flavor you said." The

child is curious . It's serious, after hearing Zhou Jing say this, he stepped on his feet and was pulled by his grandfather.

Zhou Jing is also born to do business, and his hands and feet are even more neat. Seeing that the two of them were neatly dressed, they were afraid that the old man would dislike what they had cut before, so he put on oil-paper gloves and cut them in front of them. This time, the cut was thicker than before.

"Try it." Zhou Jing said directly to the child's mouth.

Without the approval of the elders, the child did not dare to ask for it, and looked at his grandfather eagerly. The old man was a little embarrassed. He felt that this kind of small stall was not clean, and he was afraid that the child would get upset after eating it. But everyone has done this, and he can't justify not letting the children eat. Furthermore, to eat to buy or not to buy?

Zhou Jing saw the old man's thoughts, and immediately said: "Don't worry, we make the cleanest things at home. You see, I sell sausages, and I wear such a thing on my hands. How can I not pay attention to hygiene when I make it. Besides It's just a taste, it doesn't mean you have to buy it, if you don't think it tastes good, you can lead the child around and leave, I won't say a word." The

old man was persuaded, Guan Zhoujing was dressed in shabby clothes, but Neat and tidy, unlike ordinary country men, especially as Zhou Jing said, he was wearing something made of oiled paper on his hand, and he didn't directly touch the sausage. He was so particular about hygiene, even Yunji couldn't do it. No matter what the smell, the hygiene must be clean. If you taste it, you will definitely not have a stomach upset. As for the taste, if you don't like the taste, just don't buy it. Zhou Jing can't do anything about it, and the little grandson can give up, so he doesn't have to make trouble when he goes home. Holding this mentality, the old man nodded and allowed his little grandson to try it. The little boy cheered and shoved the coveted sausage slices into his mouth impatiently.