Chapter 8

The bamboo basket was fished out by Zhou Jing, and Zhou Jing spread the contents on the ground.

There are three packs of masks, a set of lipsticks, a mascara, an eyeliner and two hand creams and a 120ml tube mask.

"What are these things?" Shen Mo asked.

"The skin care things women use are all money." Zhou Jing opened the box of lipsticks, and there were five small lipsticks inside.

He unscrewed a lipstick and showed it to Shen Mo, "This is called lipstick, I don't know, it's what you call lipstick. But the lipstick you use here is definitely not better than this."

Shen Mo looked at him curiously, and Zhou Jing took it Sacrificing himself with a big red lip on his face.

"How is it, it looks good!"

Shen Mo said with an indescribable expression: "It doesn't look good, it seems to have eaten the flesh of a dead child. Hahahaha..." He stood up and said, "Zhou Jing, how do you paint a woman and a pair of children as a man? It's so strange that I just applied it!"

Zhou Jing carefully twisted the lipstick back and put it aside, rolled over and pressed Shen Mo on top of him.

"Who looks like a dead child!" Ba Ha Ha Ha kissed Shen Mo's face, and the red lips made Shen Mo smile while hiding.

The two were just at the age of vigorous blood, and they went off the rails after a while. The changes in Zhou Jing's body were clearly felt by Shen Mo through his clothes. Shen Mo blushed and lay stiffly on the ground.

Zhou Jing was about to get up embarrassedly, and suddenly felt that his clothes were being pulled by Xiao Xiao. Shen Mo's face seemed to be dripping blood, but his eyes were erratic, but he didn't dare to fall on Zhou Jing's face.

"I... We haven't consummated the marriage yet. You still dislike me as Shuang'er and don't want to touch me?" Shen Mo said pitifully and aggrieved.

In that way, rather than provoking Zhou Jing's pity, it is better to pour a bucket of oil on the fire of Zhou Jing's burning desire, and immediately lost all reason, leaving only the desire of the beast.

Before pushing Shen Mo down, Zhou Jing always felt that something was wrong, but he was so dizzy, which man could still think.

That night, the mandarin ducks were thrown into the red waves, and Zhou Jing also became a man with a daughter-in-law.

Zhou Jing came here for the first time to eat meat for the first time, and tossed Shen Mo until he begged. People tossed him too hard, Shen Mo, who was used to getting up early, didn't wake up even after it was dawn. On the contrary, Zhou Jing woke up first, looking at the handsome little face of the husband in his arms, how he liked it, he couldn't help kissing a few times.

Zhou Jing hugged the little husband very rarely. From now on, he also has a daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law will chase after him first! It's beautiful! There are still a few

lipstick marks left by Zhou Jing yesterday on Shen Mo's face. Zhou Jing stretched out his hand and wiped it down for him. After wiping it a few times, Zhou Jing finally realized what had been wrong since last night.

He has too many flaws, why doesn't his little husband ask? Especially for those strange things, why didn't his husband wonder how he knew him, but he took it for granted!

Shen Mo was awakened by him, and just opened his eyes, he stared at Zhou Jing with a heavy gaze. Those eyes instinctively made Shen Mo feel dangerous, and his heart sank suddenly. Nothing fancy anymore.

"When did you know?" Zhou Jing asked him without end. The tenderness and tenderness last night seemed to have become a dream. Wake up, the sky is still cloudy.

Shen Mo bit his lower lip and didn't look away without saying a word.

Zhou Jing said aggressively: "It's interesting to play me as a fool?"

Shen Mo didn't speak, bit his lower lip harder, and suddenly a strand of blood flowed down.

This smear of blood made Zhou Jing feel distressed and forgot everything, he went to pick Shen Mo's mouth, and said angrily: "You are playing me as a fool, and you are not allowed to tell me, now that I have found out and practiced myself, I am reluctant to let you go. "

You already know? Would you still miss me?" Shen Mo finally spoke, his voice hoarse.

"I don't feel bad? If you don't feel bad, you've already eaten and wiped and refused to recognize it?"

"You can also eat and wipe it all and refuse to recognize it. Anyway, you are not Zhou Jing! You go! Even if you're gone, call They put me in the pond!"

The woman and Shuang'er who did not keep the woman's way, they wanted to drown in the pond when they were investigated.

Zhou Jing hated: "You are poking my heart! Shen Mo! I don't care about you, don't you know? I'm willing to go, I left when I woke up, and I can wait until you put me in bed. !"

Shen Mo was silent again.

Zhou Jing was helpless, and he looked at Shen Mo's mouth and felt relieved only when the corner of his mouth was bitten.

He said angrily: "Shen Mo, you will pinch me! Put me in bed, I know you're okay, I'm still willing to leave! MD can't move now when he sees your father, his mind is full of you!

" "Okay, I admit it!" Zhou Jing said, "You always have to let me know how I fell into your hands, how could I, a modern man, be tricked by you, an ancient man!"

Shen Mo closed his eyes, as if holding back Countless despair.

"From that day, Da Zhao took me to the mountain. The first time I saw you, I knew that you were not Zhou Jing. Although Zhou Jing and I have only been married for half a year, I will never admit him wrong!

" There is a very long scar that someone would cut when we first got married, but you don't. The scar won't go away, so I know you're not him anymore!"

"Then why don't you tell me and bring me back? The family is so poor, and they give me food and drink? I remember that at that time, Mrs. Wang took away the last bit of wild vegetables in the family, and I had half a bowl left.

"Why? Because I did it on purpose." When the matter was exposed, Shen Mo was disheartened. Without this relationship, who would leave the girl alone? Like, like one of his twins?

Don't say that the man in front of you looks good at first glance, is it like that Zhou Jing didn't want to touch him on the wedding night because he disliked him as a twin?

"I did it on purpose. The clothes you wore that day were tattered and unrecognizable, but the tentacles were very soft. It was definitely not the kind of coarse cloth that Zhou Jing wore before. That kind of material is not even something that ordinary big families can wear. Besides, you held my hand that day, and your hand was more delicate than mine, and I was even more convinced that you came from a wealthy background."

"I have nowhere to go, if I let Mrs. Wang know that he is dead , she will never let me keep filial piety to him, I am afraid she will immediately sell me to a big family to be a concubine, a slave, a slave, then I will be a lowly registered, and I will not be able to help myself in this life. So, so I only I can climb up to you. I know that you are rich and noble. I will save your life today. If you are good to you, I will save my life in the future even if you don't like me!"

Zhou Jing asked in a deep voice, "Why are you sure? That Zhou Jing must be dead?"

"Because, I saw it with my own eyes!" The sadness is greater than the death of the heart, the matter has reached this stage, and it is irreversible. Shen Mo broke the jar and threw it, and did everything. "That day, after he beat me and made a face to Mrs. Wang, he went directly to the back mountain by himself. I didn't come back until dinner, so I went to look for him. Because it just rained and the mountain road was muddy, no one went up the mountain, he was the only one. The footprints of people are very clear. I followed the footprints to find the deep mountains, and suddenly found that the footprints were messed up, and there were also the footprints of wild boars. At this time, there was movement in the woods, and I was afraid that it was a wild boar, so I climbed to a tree Hidden in the tree."

"Just after hiding, I saw him being chased by a big wild boar and running over. He didn't run fast, he must have been seriously injured, his clothes were covered in blood, and he was still covering a blood hole with one hand. He was overtaken by the wild boar. The wild boar flew up to him, and flew far away, and after a few struggles he stopped moving. The wild boar did not stop, and kept pushing him away until I could not see it. I don't know how long I squatted on the tree. I didn't dare to come down until there was no movement. When I got down, I ran home in the same direction as I came from." Shen Mo said: "He is so badly injured, he must not survive. Zhou Jing asked: "

Then you are good to me, and even He Shui is because he died. You were afraid of being sold by Mrs. Wang, so you designed it on purpose, right?"

"Yes!" Shen Mo replied neatly. He seems to feel that for this sake, it is better to admit it simply and neatly.

Zhou Jing gritted his teeth bitterly, and he pressed against Shen Mo's ear and said, "I never lack people around me, Yingying, Yan, Yan, and Yan are fat and thin. You can see their ulterior motives at a glance, and they have been guarding them for a lifetime. I never thought of you. This is actually calculated by you, an ancient man, and played with it in the palm of your hand!"

This is even a lifetime of beating a wild goose to the end, but the goose pecked his eyes!

Zhou Jing took a bite on the slender neck.

"You can lie to me, pretend to be good to me, or have no feelings for me! But I tell you, if you sleep with me, you are my person! Since you dare to lie to me, be prepared to lie to me for the rest of your life. Don't ever want to leave me in this life!"

What? Shen Mo's eyes widened! Zhou Jing wouldn't want him! Instead, would he keep him by his side?

He's just a twin, and everyone doesn't like twins! They all say twins shouldn't appear in this world, and even his biological father doesn't like him and his younger brother. And he is so bad, so cruel! Even though he is not a husband and wife, he is indeed a husband who is married, and he will die! How could Shen Mo want him!

Zhou Jing didn't give him a chance to think wildly, and quickly entangled his lips, lingering.

Shen Lin came later than usual today, because Wang Chunhua woke up early in the morning and didn't know what was going on to find fault with him. The elder brother said to endure it, otherwise his bad reputation would be worse. If she can't get married by then, it will depend on Wang Chunhua's face for the rest of her life.

After finally getting rid of Wang Chunhua and coming to the eldest brother's house, he found that the door of the eldest brother's house was closed, and the courtyard was quiet, as if he didn't get up.

But it is absolutely impossible. His eldest brother is a diligent person. It is impossible to get up at this time, unless there is an accident.

Thinking of this, Shen Lin's heart suddenly turned one by one. Could it be that Zhou Jing has grown up, or remembered that he couldn't get his eldest brother out of bed after beating him?

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that there was such a possibility, Shen Lin was so frightened that he hurriedly pushed open the grass door and ran into the house. Stepping into the house with one foot, he heard his brother's muffled groaning. This Zhou Jing, he really hit his brother! Before he could think about

it, he just stuck his head out and glanced at the bed, and he was so frightened that Shen Lin panicked. The thief seems to have to run out.

He ran outside the grass gate in one breath, and Shen Lin squatted down, only to feel that his heart was about to fly out of his throat!

Oh my god, his brother... actually promiscuous with Zhou Jing... and Zhou Jing in the daytime, too... shameful Now!

Shen Lin covered his face, his face flushed with embarrassment.

However, didn't his brother despise Zhou Jing before, he could hide if he could. I really can't escape, and I find excuses to live until late at night, and go to bed when Zhou Jing is asleep, and get up again in the morning while Zhou Jing is still asleep. Fortunately, at that time, Zhou Jing was not very interested in his brother. He married his brother to hide from him. There was someone who could do the heavy work at home! Why did the two of them roll together after one night? Moreover, a person as shameful as his brother, even in the early morning...

so shameful!