Chapter 7 Found

Along the way, Shen Mo was not in high spirits, and he didn't say anything, and the atmosphere was a bit dull. Zhou Jing tried to calm down the atmosphere several times, but Shen Mo replied with a few words, which made Zhou Jing feel at a loss for a while.

Coaxing people, I have never learned in my last life, and most of them are gathered by his side.

After walking for an unknown amount of time, under Zhou Jingwu's words and Shen Mo's thoughtful answer, Shen Mo finally pointed to a place and said, "That's it. That's where the neighboring village Zhao Da lost his way on the mountain back then. Found yours!"

Zhao Da found Zhou Jing very evil. Zhao Da is a hunter. He went up to the mountains to hunt farther than others. One day he was chasing a hare, and he lost his way before he knew it. After searching for a long time, he could not get out of the forest. Later, I finally heard the movement, and after hearing the sound, I saw Zhou Jing lying on the ground with injuries all over his body, and it seemed that he had been in a coma for a long time.

Strange to say, seeing Zhou Jing, Zhao Da seemed to wake up suddenly, and immediately recognized things and immediately recognized the direction.

He saw that Zhou Jing's injury was particularly serious, and he didn't know if the injury had hurt his bones, so he didn't dare to move him easily. He ran down the mountain in a panic, and after asking a few villages, he found that the missing person was the Zhou family.

Shen Mo followed Zhao Da back to the mountain, and the two carried Zhou Jing down with wooden boards. Zhou Jing looked very scary at the time, and there was no good place on his body. The clothes are also tattered, and the hair has become very short and uneven, as if it was separated by something. The people in the village guessed that it might be because the big guy used a knife and accidentally separated his hair.

Now this place doesn't seem to be anything special. It's exactly the same as other places. The blood on the ground has even disappeared.

But Shen Mo was still able to find it and pinpoint it accurately. It's just that his expression is very strange and seems to be suppressing many things.

Zhou Jing was already attracted with all his mind, and squatted down and searched all around carefully. Zhou Jing was looking for something everywhere, and Shen Mo followed behind him to see if there were any wild vegetables to dig, while paying attention that Zhou Jing was not beyond his line of sight.

Suddenly, there was movement in the grass, Zhou Jing stopped immediately, and a three-mouthed hare slowly stuck its head out, chewing on the grass.

Zhou Jing was overjoyed, and slowly put his hand into the basket, lightly drew the arrow and pulled the bow, and a feathered arrow quickly shot at the hare.

However, Zhou Jing's aim was really poor, the hare didn't hit, but ran away in shock.

Zhou Jing stood up and chased after him, shouting to Shen Mo, "Xiao Mo, keep up." The

two ran after the rabbit one after the other. The rabbit's nest seemed to be nearby, and they didn't run around. run in the direction.

I don't know how long I ran, but suddenly, Shen Mo fell behind with a thud. Zhou Jing stopped chasing the rabbit, and immediately turned around and ran back.

Shen Mo fell to the ground, rubbing his ankles.

"Did it break?" Zhou Jing was most afraid that he would twist his foot. At this time, the bone-setting technique was immature, and it was easy to leave a lame foot.

Zhou Jing took off Shen Mo's shoes and socks. He was completely focused on other places, and he didn't notice the tips of Shen Mo's ears that were quietly turning red. Seeing that Shen Mo's ankle was only a little red, neither hurt nor swollen, I was relieved.

"Let's go, don't look for it anymore, let's go home." Zhou Jing regretted it a little. If Shen Mo really broke the piece, it would be because he insisted on looking for something, and he would regret it to the death.

I didn't expect to hear him say that, Shen Mo, who has been in a bad mood since he proposed to go to the place where the accident happened, actually laughed.

"It's okay, I just tripped over something while running." Shen Mo said and turned around to find the thing that tripped him, and pointed, "It's that one, I don't know what it is."

Zhou Jing looked over with his fingertips, his eyes lit up and his heart jumped. He was so happy that he hugged Shen Mo and kissed him on the face.

Shen Mo stupidly touched the place where he had been kissed, lost.

"Xiao Mo, you are really my lucky star, we have made a fortune." Zhou Jing could not wait to rush up immediately, but he didn't forget that Shen Mo's ankle was swollen, so he helped the stupid Shen Mo and walked over a little bit.

On the grass lay a tattered yellow suitcase. This color is definitely not a suitcase used by a big man in Zhou Jing. Zhou Jing guessed that the suitcase of a little girl in the same plane fell with him.

The combination lock of the suitcase was broken, and it was opened with a hard pry. Seeing what was inside, Zhou Jing was even more sure that this was the suitcase of a little girl who loved beauty.

I saw that there were piles of cosmetics inside, most of the glass bottles of cosmetics were broken, and the transparent milky white liquid was spilled everywhere, making it wet and a little dirty.

But Zhou Jing didn't dislike it at all, not only did he dislike it, but he laughed as if he had found a treasure, and he couldn't stop it.

Shen Mo was frightened by his nervous laughter, and asked in fear: "What are these things?"

"What are these things, they are all good things! I tell you you don't have them here, take them to town Those women and girls from big families know what to do, so they have to cry and beg me to buy it!" Zhou Jing didn't realize that he was excited and said the wrong thing.

don't you have it here? What do you call here? Only people who are not here will say you are here to the aborigines.

Shen Mo obviously noticed it, but he didn't ask, he lowered his head and bit his lower lip.

"Xiao Mo, quickly put down your back basket, and dump the things I dug up with you. My back bag contains the things in the suitcase."

Shen Mo asked: "Don't you want that thing you called the suitcase?"

Zhou Jing said: "No, it's all broken, with big holes and small eyes. It can't be sold for money, so don't."

Zhou Jing packed all the good things in one go Into his back basket, was on his back. There are few intact ones, so it doesn't sink much.

"Let's go, let's go home." Zhou Jingxi's mouth never closed. "Xiao Mo, let's make a fortune now, your good day is coming, wait for the hot and spicy food in the future, others want to see you have to ask for it!"

Shen Mo's hand was tightly clasped by the man in the palm of his hand. , seems to have found a little sense of security. As if knowing that this man would not leave him just because he found something, Shen Mo finally felt joy in hindsight.

"What you said is too exaggerated, as long as I can eat enough, I will be satisfied."

"You, the requirements for your husband are too low, just wait. In the future, your husband will not only want you to be full, but also want you to eat a lot. Eat meat, but don't want to eat meat!"

"How is that possible?" Shen Mo said: "I will never get tired of eating meat. Besides, what kind of people eat meat every day, but the big households in the village don't eat that much. "

That's because someone else's head is incompetent, your husband is very capable, you'll know later."

The hands they clasped together were warm, and Shen Mo stared at the clasped hands and smiled softly.

Seeing that he was about to go down the mountain, there were actually two pheasants clucking in the grass, chasing after you. Zhou Jing stopped to see that he was in heat, and the rooster was chasing the hen. The color was blinded, and the two normally alert pheasants did not find them.

Such a good opportunity cannot be missed. If he can't hunt it, he will lose his master in front of the little husband.

This time, Zhou Jing pulled a bow and shot a volley of arrows, and the blind cat hit the dead mouse, and he actually shot him.

Shen Mo stared at Zhou Jing, and immediately admired him.

"Zhou Jing, you are amazing!"

Zhou Jing scratched his head. He was embarrassed for boasting about it. He shot all the arrows out of the basket, and he could scream even after hitting two pheasants. However, being worshipped by a daughter-in-law, which man is not happy.

Zhou Jing tied the two chickens and threw them into Shen Mo's back basket to cover them tightly. The province went back and was seen by the broken mouth, and someone else wanted to find it.

When the two returned home, Shen Lin sat in the yard doing nothing, and saw that they came back with nothing in their hands, only two seemingly light-looking baskets on their backs with no big expressions.

Zhou Jing looked at Shen Lin and deliberately teased: "Little brother, I didn't dig too much wild vegetables today, and there is no rice at home. You should go back to Shen's house to eat. Remember not to quarrel with Wang Chunhua!"

Shen Lin stared angrily. Zhou Jing glanced at you and said, "I blame you. If you let my eldest brother and I go, we will have dug up two baskets full of vegetables by this time, so we won't be able to eat!"

"Oh, so, if you blame me, don't go there at night. Eat here." Zhou Jing said, took out a pheasant and swayed around in front of Shen Lin's eyes. Seeing that the little guy's eyes were straight, his eyes followed the pheasant stupidly, and Zhou Jing didn't show it.

He looked at Shen Mo pitifully.

Shen Mo was amused.

"Alright, alright, your brother-in-law is teasing you! After eating pheasants at night, you can leave." Shen Mo sat the water on the pot and boiled it to scald the chicken feathers. "Give it to me, I'll clean up."

Zhou Jing stepped aside and said, "I'll come, you can rest, you've been tired for a day!"

Shen Mo couldn't say what it was like in his heart, but it was undeniable that the feeling was very warm.

Zhou Jing said that he had been tired all day, but Zhou Jing was not. In the village, many Shuang'er were employed as men, but their status was very low. It seems that if you marry them, you should be thankful, and it is a big sin to not take care of the old and young men in the family.

But Zhou Jing was different. He put Shen Mo in a completely equal position and gave him care, warmth and care.

Even though Zhou Jing is a big boss, these things can be done easily. No one can say that the big boss can't cook, and he has a homely side. Only those closest to you can see that side.

"Zhou Jing, cut half a piece of brown rice for some brown rice!" Shen Mo asked. Zhou Jing shook his head and said, "No, let's keep this one and eat it. Don't we have another one? We 'll

sell that one in the town!"

Sell ​​dozens more."

Zhou Jing wasn't thinking about the dozens, but the things he brought back. Those things are silver and gold if they are handled properly. If they are not handled properly, they may cause trouble.

Therefore, the buyer's character must be properly inquired, and he must be a big buyer with credit and character.

No salt or oil at home, anyone who makes it is equally unpalatable. But this is just Zhou Jing's idea. The Shen brothers can eat it with relish!

Shen Mo remembered that this time the big chicken leg was torn off first for Zhou Jing, and Zhou Jing ripped the other one back for him.

Shen Lin: "..."

Why does he feel that since brother-in-law woke up, eldest brother has become weird, eldest brother used to be cold! Zhou Jing is not uncommon, and eldest brother is too lazy to pay attention to Zhou Jing. Don't think that Zhou Jing dares to hit the big brother, the big brother is afraid of him, in fact, the big brother is afraid that he will fight back and be taken home, which will harm his reputation. It made his already bad reputation even worse, and he couldn't get married at all!

After dinner, Zhou Jingyi watched Shen Lin clean the bowl on the kang and asked him, "The pheasants are all eaten up, why don't you go home?"

Shen Lin glared at Zhou Jing and left.

Shen Mo said helplessly, "Don't always bully the younger brother."

Zhou Jing snorted twice.

"I don't have time to bully him. We brought those things back. We pretended to be in a hurry and brought back all the things that didn't look bad. I don't want to see what they have. I'll bring one to town tomorrow, if it can be sold, You can also buy rice noodles and oil for your home."