Chapter 52 Hot pot

The Zhou family's shop and the newly built workshop were completed smoothly.

Although the factory building is a large brick house, it is completely different from the house where the Zhou family lives. There are four rooms in total, the middle two are for work, one for ducks, and one for sausages. The two ends are for workers to take a short break at noon, and are divided into two rooms for men and women.

The shop in the town was renamed Zhoujia Cooked Food. Floor-to-ceiling windows are designed upstairs and downstairs, which is not very attractive in town. When the two floor-to-ceiling windows are opened, the bright sunlight shines into the shop, making the whole shop bright and spacious.

Below the stairs on the first floor, a carp pond, which is often found in later-generation hotels, is designed, with rockeries, aquatic plants, and small snails and golden carps. The gilded calligraphy on the rockery is engraved with carp leaping over the dragon gate, which means good.

Considering that the shop is in the cooked food business, most people will buy it and eat it at home. Occasionally, a few eat in the shop, and the first floor is fully enough for entertaining, so the second floor is changed into a bedroom for rest. Afraid that Shen Mo would be afraid of what happened before and wouldn't dare to rest upstairs by himself, Zhou Jing took pains to decorate it. A small full-length flower bed was built beside the floor-to-ceiling windows, with orchids planted in it, emerald green leaves dotted with pink petals, and bright red roses.

Even though it's just such a small flower bed, it makes the whole second floor warm and dreamy.

Shen Mo and Shen Lin saw it. Not only was he not afraid, but he also tried to change his home like this.

All the chairs downstairs were torn up, and they were taken to the factory in the village for the workers to eat and work.

The shop was replaced with hanging chairs, a novel and unique design that had never been seen in town. The hanging chairs are wrapped in iron chains with emerald green fake leaves and bright red roses and circled to the roof.

In the middle of the long table is a white porcelain vase. Each vase is painted differently. There are mandarin ducks playing in the water, carp jumping over the dragon gate, crazy boys and girls, golden boys and girls. The flowers are also different, there are national color peonies, gorgeous roses, and lilies as pure as snow.

The counter is next to the fish pond, with gold toads holding money on it, and dozens of copper plates strung with red threads and flowing into the small incense burner below.

Since the interior decoration can be clearly seen from the floor-to-ceiling windows, it has attracted the attention of many big girls and little daughters-in-law before it opened. During the renovation, there were often little girls standing in front of the window curiously and forgetting to look, and ran away blushing when they were seen. If you are daring, you will ask when it will open, come over to cheer, and want to sit on the hanging chair.

In anticipation, Zhouji Cooked Food has finally officially opened. The hot pot meals and shops of the two houses are combined, and they are all done in the town. Knowing that the villagers were reluctant to pay, Zhou Jing hired four cars in the town, all of which were full.

Wang Ren, Shen Lin, Cheng Yu and Aunt Wang Ren followed the car separately, in order to take care of the guests in the car.

The four of them carried a basket in their hands, which contained small snacks such as melon seeds and peanuts. Regardless of the elderly and children who got in the car, they all grabbed a sweet mouth.

Even though the Zhou family's business and Shen's aunt's family stopped, Shen aunt came, mainly to ease the relationship.

Aunt Shen and Wang Dali looked at them for a long time, but she didn't feel embarrassed to get into the car of Wang Ren and Shen Lin, and took the car of Cheng Yu.

Cheng Yu is Wang Ren's cousin. In addition, he has been in sales for a while, and the people who have trained him are quite smooth. Although he knows that she is disgusted by his cousin, he does not show it on his face and welcomes him cheerfully. There were only worthless melon seeds in the snacks for one person, and a piece of peanut fructose was missing. Aunt Shen and her son looked at what was in other people's hands, and when they looked at what was in their own hands, they didn't know what to think in their hearts.

Wang Gui arrived early with his three sons, and congratulated Shen Lin in a loud voice. After Wang Gui apologized to Shen Mo for what happened last time, Shen Mo was softhearted and didn't get into it, and the business between the two was still going on. However, in order to fear that the Zhou family would respond, Aunt Wang was ordered not to follow, and she was also warned not to provoke anyone from the Zhou family, otherwise she would be forced to reflect on her family. Aunt Wang wanted to cry. Seeing that her son and daughter-in-law had no one to support her, she gave up.

What surprised Wang Ren and Shen Lin the most was that Wang Fulu, Hao Yulan, and his two sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren all came.

The second floor was set up as a bedroom, and a door was designed, which was locked directly, and no one could get in. Only have tables on the first floor.

It's not that I look down on the people in the village, I'm really afraid that they are novel. Children and old women are all squeezed into a hanging chair. The hanging chair can't bear the weight. Whoever falls, this big day will not look good. Therefore, there are only three tables on the first floor to entertain the yamen's catchers, and their status can never be eaten outside in the open air.

There were fifteen tables outside, each with thirteen people. Not only were they full, but some of them even had stools. The entire long street occupied several doorways. Zhou Jing greeted them in advance and gave them gifts.

The people from the village arrived first, and the seats were full. There was no banquet, and they were waiting for a lunch break in the yamen.

At first, the villagers didn't know who they were waiting for, and they thought Zhou Jing was bluffing.

Wang Fen sat on the table farthest from the shop, next to her daughter Zhang Ju, who didn't say that she didn't know Zhou Jing and wanted to avoid suspicion. Next to her were Aunt Shen and Wang Dali, and next to her were Wang Baichuan and his Ah Shen Wen. The table is filled with uninvited guests.

There are two fruit plates on each table, one for melon seeds and peanuts and one for sweets and pastries. Candy is the most expensive, so Wang Fen went up and grabbed a large amount of candy, and the fruit plate immediately bottomed out.

I took a sip, and I finished eating, I had to go and get it again. Seeing that the candy was empty, I pouted.

"It's really stupid, it's still developed, who can eat such a few pieces." Wang Fen has such a large amount, people in the village have to be rich families to buy those during the Chinese New Year, and my family is reluctant to eat them, yes To be reserved for entertaining guests. "It's not open yet, what are you pretending to be? It seems like you can wait until the big shots. No one knows who, they are all from the same village."

As soon as Wang Fen finished speaking, a mighty team of yamen in official uniforms was seen on the street. Come this way.

The people in the village were all afraid of the people in the yamen, even one who worked in the yamen felt that he was capable.

"You guys are here, come in quickly, we'll wait for you to start the table."

Yang Zhaotou didn't come empty-handed, with two chickens in his hands. It wasn't a heavy gift. What was important was his attitude.

"Cousin, all the brothers are here, there are quite a few."

"Okay, thank you brothers for your support, come in quickly, we will have a banquet now."

Zhou Jing led a few people to sit in the room, and the kitchen began The dishes were served one after another. The drinks at this table were different from other tables. They were all expensive. I poured a bowl for one person first, and Zhou Jing accompanied him to toast.

"Brothers, I will do business in the town in the future, please take care of me." Zhou Jing said, suffocating.

"Okay, happy!" Yang Chutou smiled and said, "My brother is so happy, you can't be stingy. Give me a big drink today. If you don't get drunk, you won't go home.

" Are you done?" Zhou Jing looked back and saw that it was Butcher Wu. Butcher Wu came with a whole pig, followed by two of Zhou Jing's long-term business partners. None of them were empty-handed, but they were all carrying things.

Zhou Jing got up and said with a smile, "It's not too late, it's not too late, it's just in time, please come in."

Yang Zhaotou also stood up and said familiarly, "Who am I supposed to be, it turns out to be Big Brother Wu, why, Big Brother Wu and my cousin also know each other."

Seeing that they all knew each other, Zhou Jing arranged people to be in Yang's place. To this table, a few stools have been added.

Butcher Wu said: "More than knowing each other, we are still partners in business. However, I just found out that Brother Zhou is actually your cousin. You can do it, and there is also a capable cousin like Brother Zhou."

Wu The butcher can make such a big business, almost occupying the entire town, and no one dares to underestimate the network level. To say that the small merchants have to look at the faces of their yamen and act, or the big family such as Butcher Wu wants them to go around and never dare to go up and ask for trouble.

Now that Butcher Wu has such a high evaluation of Zhou Jing, he was invited to move when a shop opened, and he also brought gifts. Yang Zhaotou did not dare to underestimate Zhou Jing at all.

Originally, there were some doubts about Zhou Jing's identity, guessing whether he was Yang Zhaotou's cousin's yamen, but now they completely believe it.

For a time, the atmosphere of the whole shop reached a climax. Those who didn't know each other, and those who had seen it before, were all called Cousin Zhou Jing. He seemed to be really close to Zhou Jing.

Outside the house, the villagers were all stupid.

Wang Fen said dumbfounded: "Zhou Jing is a small gangster, how do you know these big men?"

No one could answer them, but let them see the distance between Zhou Jing and them more and more bluntly, the impoverished one in the past. The Zhou family is no longer there, only the Zhou Dong family, who is known as a brother to the officials and lords.

At the intersection of the street, a richly decorated carriage was put down, and the servant who was driving the carriage asked, "Master, they are clearly trying to rob our family of business again. Since there are some Zhouji sausages in the market, how many fewer guests have we had. Then It was fine when his family set up a stall, but now that he has bought a shop, doesn't it make it clear that he wants to grab business with our family?"

An old male voice came from the car, "What can I do, you didn't see Yang Zhaotou personally bring the whole yamen to help him out, this battle clearly tells the people in this town not to bully Zhou Jing I heard that the reason why Yang Zhaotou is willing to do so much is because he has a cousin with Zhou Jing, and with such a cousin, no one dares to do anything to Zhou Jing, even the county magistrate has to give three points of face."

"But "

There's nothing wrong with it, you think there are few people who are jealous of Zhou Ji, but they are afraid that Yang Zhaotou can't make a move. No matter how you are now an official, it is better to be in charge now. If they are targeted by their yamen, it will be enough. Let's wait and see. Well. This shop in the Zhou family is not a good shop. It used to be a ghost shop, and no one can say whether it will be haunted in the future."

Hao Yulan and Zhou Jing's mother, Mrs. Wang, have relatives around the corner, although they are far away, But in the end it was kissed.

With a sigh, Hao Yulan said, "I don't know if Cousin Wang would regret seeing Zhou Jing like this now?"

Will old lady Wang regret that no one knows, but the eldest sister-in-law of the Wang family has stopped, and she doesn't dare to think about anything else.

The Zhou family served a total of twelve dishes, six meat and four vegetarian dishes and two cold dishes.

The meat dishes are: roast chicken, braised elbows, pork with plum vegetables, spicy shredded pork, slivers of pork, and stewed potatoes with ribs.

The vegetarian dishes are: stir-fried lotus root slices, Mapo tofu, stir-fried mushrooms with lettuce, and fried three silks.

The two cold dishes are: home-cooked cold dishes and a combination of soy mixed peanuts and sausage slices. The sausage is from his own home, and Zhou Jing also has the idea of ​​recommending his own sausage.

This dish is really worthless.

"Oh, I've eaten, Broom Star, I don't even know how to wait for you, my mother! You wolf-hearted wolf cub..." A sharp female voice came, and everyone looked back, and saw Mrs. Wang coming from a distance. She didn't come alone, but with her family, all the young and old came. No matter the old or the young, even the ones in their arms carry a small basket.

In the end, they followed a few members of the Shen family. They didn't even take the basket, but looking at the expressions on their faces, they regretted it.

But no one thinks that there will be something in the basket, and Mrs. Wang can bring gifts. Not to mention Mrs. Wang, it was the feast from the village. Except for some shameless people, the others came with a large family, at most they brought a few eggs, a basket of vegetables grown at home, and some rags.

The people who took the rags didn't know that with the Zhou family's current financial resources, they definitely couldn't use the cloth heads of his family that had been patched and patched and washed white. But don't take it for fear of being laughed at by others, and I really can't bear to do it like this.

Seeing her relatives, Hao Yulan deliberately persuaded Mrs. Wang, but just as she moved, she was pressed down by Wang Fulu.

Wang Fulu glanced at the room and whispered: "Don't go, there are so many officials sitting in it, they can't get out any waves, and whoever gets caught will be unlucky."

Sure enough, Yang Chutou's face changed, and he instantly sank as he asked "Who is that woman outside, your father and mother?"

Zhou Jing shook his head indifferently and said, "No. Yang Zhaotou should know that my surname is Zhou, and the one outside is surnamed Wang and Shen, what does it have to do with me!"

You Zhou When Jing said this, he didn't need Yang

Chutou to give any further orders, but his subordinate said: "Boss, you eat, there are some troublesome people, and they can be solved by small ones." When he came out, he said with contempt, "Where is the daring and rude people, dare to act wild with our first cousins, and want to taste what it is like to be in prison, right?"

When she looked up suddenly and saw an official scolding her, Mrs. Wang was startled and couldn't help shrinking back.

"This...isn't Zhou Jing's shop." Mrs. Wang said in a low voice, even those with weak ears could not hear.

Xiao Zhukuai snorted coldly: "What's wrong with you?"

Old lady Wang said, "I'm his mother..."

Xiao Zhukuai reprimanded: "Don't talk nonsense, Brother Zhou's surname is Zhou, your family's surname is Zhou. The surname is Wang, even if I am a three-year-old child, I know you are not her mother. Diao Fu, I think you want to be a fool, and you dare to deceive me!"

Mrs. Wang was so frightened that she didn't dare to say anything, and she didn't dare to stalk Zhou Jing. It was the one that crawled out of her stomach, no matter what, she had to honor her words. And Wang Cheng and his sons dared not speak.

Wang Ren saw that the heat was almost ready, so he came out and said: "Master, it's all a misunderstanding. This is an aunt from our village. She has a louder voice, not to make trouble."

Mrs. Wang hurriedly said: "Yes, yes , I'm not a troll. It's He Sau... from the same village as Zhou Jing, I just came over to have a wedding wine."

Xiao Zhukuai snorted heavily, glared at her, and turned to enter the room.

Wang Ren led old lady Wang and others to crowd Wang Fen's table. A dozen or twenty people sat together, unable to sit down at all, and even asked two people to squeeze a stool.

Wang Fen said dissatisfied: "Our table is full, you can't put a few people on other tables, just order food like this, how can so many people have enough to eat."

Wang Ren smiled and said: "Is there enough to eat? Yes, I can't control it, I only know that the people sitting on this table are people that the owner didn't invite at all, and I didn't bring your share, but I was embarrassed to send them back when they came. Besides, other people I came here for a feast, but I brought something, even an egg and a vegetable would mean the same thing. But what about you? There isn't a single rag boss."

The thin-skinned young daughter-in-law lowered her head in embarrassment, while the shameless old women didn't feel ashamed, but rolled their eyes instead.

When Mrs. Wang and the others came, the banquet was already open, and most of the dishes on the table were gobbled up. With half a roast chicken left, Wang Fen stretched out her hand to tear it apart, but was snatched away by Mrs. Wang.

"What are you doing, it's not your family, so you don't let me eat it?"

Madam Wang stared, "Zhou Jing is my son, and his is mine."

Wang Fen tutted: "It's shameless, I didn't listen to others. Zhou Jing himself told the official master that his surname is Zhou and your surname is Wang, so it has nothing to do with it."

"Ha, the left and right crawled out of my stomach, I really thought I could break it by talking.

" Don't tell me, go talk to Zhou Jing, and see if others will listen to you."

There are so many officials here, and now I know that the officials and Zhou Jing are brothers, and they have to bring something for a banquet, Mrs. Wang Don't dare to make trouble with Zhou Jing. But he wasn't a vegetarian either. He picked up the plate and stuffed the remaining half of the chicken into the small bamboo basket that he brought. The others on the table were stunned by his actions, and didn't react for a while. By the time they reacted, several dishes had already been stuffed into small bamboo baskets on the table.

"Hey, what are you doing, people haven't eaten it yet."

"I don't care if you eat it or not, I have to take it home to eat, and you will be eaten up in a while,

so what else can I take home!" The thick skin of the two was really speechless, and the noise of the two became louder and louder, attracting Wang Ren, who was just outside to entertain the villagers.

Wang Ren glanced at the empty table and said, "Where's the plate, did you eat the plate? I'll tell you that this meal was made by the chef my brother-in-law brought back from the restaurant, and the plate was borrowed from the restaurant and handed in. If the deposit of two taels of silver is missing, it will be reported to the officials. It just so happens that the officials are eating at our place today, so it's convenient to take them away."

Mrs. Wang silently took out the plate, and the dishes were poured directly into Xiaozhu In the basket, the roasted chicken was fine, but the rest of the oil and soup leaked out of the bamboo basket and dripped all over the place.

After the banquet, the well-fed coachman sent the people back to the village. Madam Wang and the entire Shen family came later. There were dozens of people who didn't have a car, so they pulled Wang Ren and asked him to arrange a car.

Wang Ren said directly: "There is definitely no car. If you can come by yourself, please go back by yourself."

Now they dare not make trouble with Zhou Jing directly. They stuffed it in for a few days in prison, and after a long time, they walked back when they knew there was no drama.

There were many people at their table and few dishes, and they all ate their sweet mouths and tongues. They were even more hungry than before, and they walked back and forth again. They were half-dead from exhaustion.