Chapter 46 Some people lose money and some people make money

Cheng Yuniang secretly negotiated with Cheng Yu's father: "The eldest of our family, looking at the twenty-eighth of the Chinese New Year, if he wants to marry, unless he can take advantage of the dozens of liang to say that there will be no drama, don't think about saying good people's girls Shuanger It 's gone."

Father Cheng Yu mentioned that his eldest son was also angry, and said sullenly: "I understand everything you said."

Cheng Yuniang said again: "Head of the family, we have lived together for a lifetime, you know what kind of person I am, I am definitely not messing with the family. Jing, after seeing my children have a good life for two days, I have to find a reason to be unhappy and make trouble. But up to now, these children are all crawling out of my stomach, I can't think about it."

"What kind of mother -in-law are you? I naturally know that there are not many bright and reasonable mother-in-law like you in the village. Feel free to tell me what you think, don't hide it from me, the boss is also my own, can I not feel bad."

Cheng Yuniang nodded, and then said The nephew made so much money, and the son also went to Zhou Jing to be a salesman.

Cheng Yu's father was so frightened that his cigarette bag fell on his leg and burned a hole in his trousers. He didn't care about his distress, and asked anxiously, "It's not a lie to make so much money. Xiaoren has already got the money, and he promised. In the future, I will give dividends every month."

"You can't go wrong with this. The reason why Wang Ren fell out with his family and stayed in our house was because he wanted to marry Shen Lin, and Shen Lin's brother-in-law was Zhou Jing, who was led by Xiao Ren. The boss is working as a master husband. Some of these relationships exist, and this can never

be faked." Father Cheng Yu was relieved, and at the same time he said with a wide-eyed smile, "I didn't expect the boss to suddenly have the ability at this age.

" It's not because of Xiaoren's blessing, so Xiaoren can't ask for the money he borrowed to live in our house in the future."

"Of course."

Cheng Yuniang was not as optimistic as Cheng Yu's father, and she showed a little concern on her face.

"Head of the family, it's a good thing that our boss can make money. I'm happy, but it's also what worries me the most. Think about it, the boss isn't married, he's a bachelor, what's the use of him making money? It's not going to be handed over to us, confiscated, Expenses for the whole family. It's not that I'm partial to anyone, but it's very unfair to the boss. The boss earns the most, and the family expenses are all his, but he can't get it well. Several daughters-in-law and sons think it's right. Because they also handed over the money they earned to their families. But in fact, what kind of money they earn, they just point to the land at the end of the year. Even when the farming is busy, the boss also does the work, and the land is not among them. What anyone earns is earned by the two of us. So why should the boss be able to support the family with the money he can earn alone."

"If the boss had children and a wife, I wouldn't have this idea. Question Because he didn't, he handed over the money he earned to us. If we didn't spend it, we would give it to the boss. If we met a girl from a good family, we would give the boss some extra money to marry him. The two daughters-in-law will probably have an opinion. I think we only gave a lot of dowry when they got married. Why should we give so much when we get to the boss? This is unfair and biased. At this time, none of them will think about it. The money is earned by the boss himself, and it has nothing to do with them. On the contrary, because the boss has been paying to support them, he feels that the boss is sharing their money."

Cheng Yu's father sighed: "You are still careful, I have nothing to do with this. Thinking about it."

"I don't feel bad for the flesh that fell from my body." Cheng Yuniang said, "I don't want the boss to earn money to support the family in the end, but I have raised a bunch of white-eyed wolves. Don't say it's impossible, people If you get used to it and it becomes natural, it will take you for granted. Besides, we can't keep this family apart forever. When our grandsons grow old, we will split up one day. At that time, I have to take all the money in my hand. Come out and divide it equally, but it's all the boss's money, so why should we give them points, regardless of whether we're biased, we don't care about anything. If we say that it's all the boss's money, they won't believe it, and they still feel biased towards the boss, Count the money we earned on the boss."

"Have you come up with a good solution?"

"We can do this. Tomorrow, we will gather a few sons and daughters-in-law together and say, I will be a villain, saying that I think they have been lazy and lazy lately. The old and the young know how to go out and make money, but they sleep at home every day and do Blood-sucking worms, and also drive them out to work. Of course, I will make it clear to them that this money is not what my wife wants, but for each of them's small family. I will not pay a cent for their own money. If they want, they can buy whatever they want. I don't care, and I won't confiscate it. In the future, only the money from the family's land will be confiscated and used for household use. Every small family will give everyone the same amount of silver every month. It's fine to be a householder. If I say this, they will definitely be happy to die, and they will be active in their work, and they will never think of the boss. The money earned by the boss is all his own, and he can use this part of the money to do anything in the future. Buying a high-priced daughter-in-law doesn't matter to anyone else, and it won't make the other children feel unfair."

Cheng Yu's father patted his thigh in agreement, and told his daughter-in-law and son at home, he was really happy, no disagree. This is the only share in the village, and there is no mother-in-law who allows the daughter-in-law and son to hide the private house money without taking account of the account. When the second daughter-in-law and the younger daughter-in-law returned to her parents' house, the mother of her parents sighed that her girl was lucky and said that she was an enlightened family. In all fairness you can't do it yourself. And Cheng Yu also understood that his mother could do this step entirely for his sake, so that he could have money by himself when he was old and alone.

Cheng Yu was even more motivated.

They helped Zhou Jing make sausages and ducks, and Zhou Jing asked them how much they were selling.

Cheng Yu only needed ten pounds to be on the safe side, Zhao Youxin also asked for ten pounds, and Wang Ren took twenty pounds. After the three people handed over the deposit money, they began to sell separately.

Since the three of them are not proficient in business, Cheng Yu and Zhao Youxin are selling independently on the first day. I don't know when the sales will be finished. Zhou Jing made an agreement with them. If they can't come back at noon at the latest, they have to go back by themselves. .

After all the food in hand was bought, it was long past noon. The three of them were reluctant to take the car, so they walked back. When they got home, it was just dinner time.

Wang Ren was so happy that his face turned into a chrysanthemum.

"Brother, I signed an order today, five catties per day for sausages and ten catties for duck goods per day for half a year." Wang Rendao: "Although the amount is small and the period of validity is short, it is still meat if it is small.

" Wang Ren was still quite uneasy about this order, afraid that Zhou Jing would not count him as a performance. After all, Zhou Jing brought him to sign the shortest order before, which was valid for one year.

Zhou Jing said: "Yes, we can sign the contract with them for as long as it takes, in order to prevent the kind of things that we don't want tomorrow. The sausages can't be put down at this time, don't we all have them in our hands. It doesn't matter if you sign a half-year contract like you, remember to make up the contract a few days before the contract, if others don't I am willing to continue to cooperate with us, ask why, remember to give me feedback, we want to improve. Of course, there is no need to continue to supply this company, and the amount of sausages we make must be adjusted appropriately."

Wang Rendao : "I wrote it down. I remembered the signing date and the contract arrival date of these orders. I must go to renew the contract early."

"Okay." Zhou Jing turned his head and asked, "How are you two?"

Cheng Yu said: "I'm Benben, and there are three small companies that get goods from me. I want to sell them for a few days and see if they can sell. If they sell well, they will sign a contract with me."

"This is fine, but we can only give them three to five. The deadline of the day, lest the situation I mentioned before will happen, and we will lose more than the gain."

"I see."

It was Zhao Youxin's turn to speak, but he didn't say anything for a long time, so Zhou Jing had to ask again.

Then he said: "It's sold, but they refused to give me the price of 18 cents, they only offered me 15 cents. I thought that if I couldn't sell it, I would throw it away, so I agreed. This is one hundred and fifty cents. Wen money." He took out the copper plate and pushed it to Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing did not continue, and said directly: "You have the letter, you don't have to give me the money, take it yourself. I told you in advance when you picked up the goods from me yesterday, I don't care whether you can sell it or not, or I am irresponsible here. Now you decide to sell it to the shop at a lower price than I gave you, so I will not compensate you for the loss."

"But... but that is One hundred and twenty coins, I..."

"Cousin." Wang Renji interrupted Zhao Youxin's next words with a stern words. "The owner has made it clear to us in advance that we should be responsible for our own profits and losses, and we have also specially told us to take less goods. We also signed a contract. You can't want to put the blame on the owner just because of your own unauthorised claims. You should understand that doing business to make money is not a child's play, you can't help but say something when others lower the price for you, and you can do whatever they want."

Cheng Yu also said: "Cousin, it's not that cousin is talking about you, you can do this kind of thing. This is not the first time. On the first day we came here, when we were selling with the owner, a shopkeeper would cut the price with you, and you had to make your own decisions to pick up the money. Fortunately, we were all there and stopped you in time. At that time, the owner explained that this kind of thing is absolutely impossible, why are you still doing it today."

"It was he... who wanted to give me this price, I didn't agree."

"I didn't agree, why would you keep the goods?" , take back the copper coins, doesn't this mean that you acquiesce."

Zhao Youxin lowered his head, mourning.

Zhou Jingdao: "You Xin, this time you can only bear the loss yourself, and I will never take care of it. I will definitely hire more salesmen in the future. Once this head is opened, it is very likely to take advantage of the intentions. And you Take it as a lesson, and don't do it again in the future. But there is one thing I want to make clear now, not only to you, but also to the two of them. Next time, if anyone dares to make decisions without authorization If the price is lowered to get the goods from the store, then in addition to his own losses, he has to compensate for my losses."

"Why?" Zhao Youxin didn't understand, he had already lost money, and Zhou Jing had no losses and made a fortune in vain. Why should I pay for his losses?

Zhou Jingdao: "Because you are the salesperson I hired, it is not you who go out to sell the whole Zhouji sausage. You will pay the price and sell it to the shop. No one will believe it, but will only think that it was instructed by me. At that time, it will be passed on to a shop with a large volume of goods, and the shopkeeper will definitely have an idea and feel it is unfair. Why do you buy more and not have discounts but there are less. When the time comes, what should I do if you ask me to reduce the price, really like you The price I gave today has been reduced, so I can't make any money, and I'm busy. But the manual salesperson I hired is still waiting for me to start the work. I have to pay for such a large expenditure myself, and how much will I lose. But no If the price is lowered, people will think it's me, I have an idea in my heart, and I don't want my goods. How much will I lose. Who am I going to calculate these things, you are likely to lose it because of a small decision you think yourself. It made me lose my credibility, and even ruined my business."

The three cousins ​​never thought of this, and only after hearing Zhou Jing's explanation, did they realize that it was only a small loss for them to lower the price without authorization, and the real big one was Zhou Jing. His loss is immeasurable.

Zhao Youxin didn't dare to mention his losses any more, and kept his mouth shut.

Wang Rendao: "Cousin, just listen to my advice, you are really not suitable for sales, your temper is too old and hard to accept, what others say is what others say. This is that our boss doesn't care about you, if you really pursue it, you Calculate for yourself whether you can afford the compensation this time. I went to your house to find you, and my original intention was to let you come over to do part-time work, but you heard that you had to follow along to make such money, and as a result, such a major incident happened in just one day. Once, your family will have to pay for the sale of the house and the land."

Zhao Youxin said in a sullen voice, "I'll go back and discuss with my family, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow?"

"Yes."

Everything was fine at night . When he was done, he saw the two brothers Shen Mo and Shen Lin lying on the desk and writing something. Zhou Jing leaned over to see that Shen Mo had actually made a contract registration. It clearly recorded the name of the shop, what food was ordered, how many kilograms of each food was eaten, as well as the date of signing the contract and the date of the contract ending. And it is registered in the order before and after the contract expires.

Shen Mo raised his head and looked at Zhou Jing, "I think this way we can see it at a glance. If the salesman can't remember, we can also remind us, so we won't miss that one."

Zhou Jing smiled: "My husband is Smart, you don't even need to say it, you know that you can think of things I can't think of for me."

Shen Mo was a little embarrassed.

"By the way, I'm going to recruit three old and nimble old wives for our short-term workers. They can kill ducks and pluck duck feathers for us outside. We must not let outsiders use them in the kitchen, and we must prevent them from seeing and stealing lessons. "

Shen Mo said: "Brother Jing, anyway, our yard is enough, and now we can't grow vegetables in business, so why don't we build three houses on the opposite side. These three rooms are specially reserved for the family's short-term workers to work and rest. Separate them from our side to prevent them from stealing teachers."

"This is a good idea." Zhou Jing said, "Tomorrow, we will find someone in the village to do it. If we don't build something as delicate as ours, it can be completed in ten days."

When the news that the Zhou family wanted to build a house again spread to the village, the villagers were all stupid and couldn't believe their ears. It's only been a few months, and Zhou Jing has built something so extravagant that he wants to build it again.

This time, Shen Mo doesn't have to go door to door to invite them. They are all rushing here. As soon as the wind blows out, the villagers start running around, digging doors and robbing holes to see who can speak in front of the Zhou family. Put your family into Zhou's house to work. No family is worried that the Zhou family will not be able to come up with the money anymore.

The marriage between Wang Ren and Shen Lin has been kept under wraps, and it was three months after the appointment. Wang Ren's parents were even more reluctant to mention the marriage for some obvious reason, so few people in the village knew about it.

But Wang Ren has been living in his aunt's house, and has brought two cousins ​​from his aunt and second aunt's house to Zhou's house to be a salesperson. So the two families knew the relationship between Wang Ren and the Zhou family, so they came to the door.

Wang Ren was sweating profusely after becoming a father-in-law at Zhou's house, so he got a basin of water and pulled a large cloth in the yard to cover it for washing.

Just after drying off and putting on his clothes, his aunt led two men from the family to the door.

"My aunt is here. My aunt is in her house. You can just go to her house and find her." Wang Ren pointed to her aunt's window.

"I'm not looking for her, I'm looking for you."

Wang Ren was stunned, looking at his cousin Zhao Youxin who was following behind his aunt, his brows slightly wrinkled.

"My aunt came this time because of my cousin Youxin, if I can do anything about that, the owner explained the rules to us when I got the goods. It was my cousin Youxin who made the decision without authorization and lowered the price for the shopkeeper. , the loss should naturally be borne by him." Wang Ren said: "My aunt also knows what relationship I have with the Zhou family. If it wasn't for my face, Edong's temper would definitely have to be compensated this time."

"Compensation? It's not me . Is your son losing money, why should you pay Zhou Jing money instead?"

"Cousin Youxin didn't tell you specifically when you went back?"

"You don't know what cousin Youxin is like. You can't hit a fart with a stick. If you ask, don't say anything, just throw the copper coins to me and I will count them. I asked him where he went after 120 coins was missing, and he told me that I lost money. But listening to your words, is there something hidden here?"

Wang Ren hated his cousin for not being able to live up to his expectations, and glared at him. Talk to his aunt carefully about what happened.

After hearing this, the aunt stomped her feet angrily, and stretched out a finger to poke Zhao Youxin in the forehead angrily.

He scolded: "Are you saying that you are lacking in heart and mind, how to be like this when you were a child, you should do whatever others say, and you don't care if you suffer or not, in the end you are the one who suffers, and you will also be implicated in me and your father. You said that your father and I are both cheerful and talkative, so why did you give birth to such a boring gourd."

Zhao Youxin lowered his head and let his mother beat and scold him, neither retaliating nor fighting back, like a wooden stake.

His mother felt boring after enough scolding, not talking about him.

"If you really talk about it, you still have a lot of face, otherwise I will have to ask him to compensate me for any property in my life. You have to bring your cousin to apologize to the boss of Zhou, thank him for not pursuing you. Cousin's responsibility."

"The owner of the owner doesn't care about these false courtesy, and I will tell him what I have to say. In the future, if I ask my cousin to work harder in the work, I will have everything."

"Don't worry, I will tell him. "The aunt responded.