Chapter 71 Mysterious Man Buys Chidori Feather Clothes

The woman withdrew her hand. She didn't think it was an insult to buy a dress without touching the material. Instead, she thought it was worthy of being made by Zhou's family, with high quality and quantity. Those who don't buy it are distributed at will, and others are not allowed to touch it casually, even the people they sell. At the same time, this also invisibly aggravated the precious and mysterious atmosphere of Chidori Yui, which made everyone have a very precious impression of Chidori Yui in their hearts.

There were also many familiar faces at the auction venue, such as Mr. Li Dongli and his wife, Mrs. Li, but his cousin, Sun Jiao, was nowhere to be seen. There are quite a few invitations sent by Zhou Jing, and Shen Mo dare not say who they are, but there is absolutely no Li Dong family, and I don't know where they went so far to get an invitation this time. .

Shen Mo and Zhou Jing have learned to become the fake face of a businessman. Even if I was stimulated to scold my mother, the smile on my face was as sincere as ever, and what you said was right when you paid for it. You are the god, you are the earth, and you are the only myth.

He smiled and came to Li Dong and his wife, bowed with Zhao Cui and Fan Xin, and said respectfully, "Hello, sir, please enjoy Qiandiao Yuyi."

Li Dong was taken aback by Shen Mo's generous gift, and was secretly surprised, Jing Kuo is famous for his love for his husband. He swore that he would not take concubines for his little husband. It was as if Chang'e would not be tempted when he came down to earth. How could he let his husband appear in person this time to do the humiliating work done by these slaves.

After all, Zhou Jing came from later generations, so his thoughts were naturally different from those of the dynasty people. The dynasty people believed that women and husbands were both canaries, so they should be raised, husbands and sons, and they did not enter the second door. However, Zhou Jing, educated by later generations, believes that both men and women should be self-reliant, which is not only a responsibility but also a human right. So in Shen Mo, he will protect him and won't let him challenge outrageous things, but will invite him to participate in some things when the situation allows, including family business affairs, let him grow and mature, not do it Ignorance and stupid people. It was probably related to Zhou Jing's actions, Shen Mo was often able to help him a lot, and many times there were surprises. Just like the previous road construction incident.

Although Li Dong didn't know what Zhou Jing meant by letting Shen Mo show his face to be a slave, but he knew Zhou Jing's love for Shen Mo. Knowing Shen Mo's true identity, he didn't dare to call Shen Mo like this, and immediately He was about to help someone when he got up, but was interrupted by Fan Xin's sudden insertion from behind.

"Master, Madam, please admire the chidori feather coat. This chidori feather coat is made of gold thread from the feathers of a thousand rare birds..." Li Dong helped the man's hand fall empty, and then looked at Shen Mo, only to see He looked as usual, nodded slightly at him, asked him to look at Yu Yi, and then let go of his hanging heart.

His wife, Mrs. Li, didn't think there was anything wrong. Instead, she thought that Li Dong's actions towards the Zhou family were too embarrassing for them. Her master has a foundation in Liuzhen for decades. What is the Zhou family? It has risen recently. Recently, the nightdress has been sold very hot, but that is only half a year. The heel is. If she knew about the business like Shen Mo, instead of being trapped in the backyard of the boudoir every day, I am afraid she would not dare to think like this.

Li Shi was wearing a thick silk brocade, holding Li Dong's arm, and said coquettishly: "Master, look at this thousand bird feather clothes are so beautiful, not only precious stitches are blessings, such a skirt will definitely look good when worn on the body. The family brought the Fu Mansion, don't you think, sir?"

Li Dong could only laugh, at this time he really regretted that he shouldn't be soft-hearted, and he should not have brought her out after Ren Li's tens of thousands of requests. This stupid woman said this in front of everyone, isn't she expressing that he bought it for her, but I don't think about it, the Zhou family made such a huge auction this time just to sell this thousand bird feather clothes It attracts businessmen or other people from the north and south who do not know the specific details. How can this price be cheap. She didn't want him to be able to afford it, so she knew if she wanted it. She didn't mean to embarrass him.

Fortunately, Fan Xin stepped forward to make a timely rescue, "Madam is right, this is a dress that can bring good luck to the main family. Wearing this dress will definitely bring good luck to the whole family. When the auction is going on, Madam. I like to be able to participate in the auction, but now I will push it away for the next master to see."

Li Shi was reluctant to watch enough, and wanted to watch it for a while, but Li Dong hurriedly agreed.

The stairs on the first and second floors are designed with a gentle slope in addition to the stairs for people to climb up. People who were curious about this gentle slope before, now finally understand the function of this gentle slope.

I saw Shen Mo and Zhao Cui staggered back and forth, one pushing Qiandiao Yuyi in front, and the other reaching out to protect her from behind, preventing the former from not pushing and Yuyi sliding down.

Most of the people sitting on the second floor were not from Liuzhen. They wore low-key clothes, not even brocades, but their demeanor could not be ignored. Treating these people Fan Xin is more energetic than the local gentlemen.

But they also know that they are in other people's territory, and they are very disciplined. Chidori Yuyi pushes it to the side and looks at it. Although he looks carefully, he absolutely obeys the rules. Others watch.

When Qiandori Yuyi took a turn and returned to the first floor in front of everyone's eyes, Shen Mo and the three of them were still standing beside Yuyi in a protective manner.

"Everyone, ladies and gentlemen, have seen Qiandiao Yuyi. The feather clothing is exquisite in workmanship, and I don't need to say more about the materials used. Let's just bid directly." Zhou Jing introduced: "Every gentleman has a small brand on the table. The masters participating in the auction can directly raise a sign to make an offer, and the starting price for each increase is 22 taels. That is to say, if the base price of this product is 10 taels, the bidders can only increase the price by 22 taels each time on the basis of the previous one. It's thirty taels, fifty taels, seventy taels, or one hundred and one taels."

"The reserve price of Chidori Yu's clothes is 2,000 taels of silver, and the bidder must pay in full within seven days. Otherwise, the auction will be resumed after seven days.

" Sure enough, Li Shi, who had hinted that Li Dong was going to buy her Chidori Feather Clothes, gasped at the moment, and almost couldn't breathe. Li Dong squinted at him, resentful in his heart, this price is only the base price, there is no increase in price, and the transaction price will not be much at that time.

Unlike the Li family, the others did not take the price to heart at all, and even the valuation in their hearts was much higher than this before they came. After all, if it's not precious, it's not worth their long journey from south to north.

The price was 1,000 taels when negotiated in advance, and the starting price of 2,000 taels was temporarily decided by Zhou Jing. He didn't expect Chidori Yui to attract such a person before. It was just a dress, and it actually attracted people from the south. Only then did he realize that Chidori Yui was more precious than he thought. Fan Xin and Zhao Cui couldn't help but look sideways. After all, this was a thousand taels higher than what they had set before. It was expensive enough before, but now it's even more expensive. Would anyone be willing to pay so much money just to buy a dress? Only Shen Mo didn't have a big reaction, as if Zhou Jing just temporarily added one or twenty taels of silver.

Fan Xin and Zhao Cui quickly concealed their expressions and continued to dutifully guard Yuyi.

Zhou Jing ignored everyone's discussion and said, "Now the auction starts, and the base price of Chidori's feather clothes is 2,000 taels."

As Zhou Jing's voice fell, the crowd that had just been talking about it instantly fell silent.

Probably the rules are not well understood, and no one raised their cards to bid for a while. Zhou Jing looked up at the second floor and blinked at a few people. Soon someone raised a sign and bid: "Two thousand and twenty taels.

" The price is three times and the deal is done."

Then another person raised a placard and said, "Two thousand and forty taels..."

At this time, the others also roughly understood the bidding rules and knew how to increase the price. Participating in the bidding, raised a placard and said, "Two thousand sixty taels!"

"Two thousand eighty taels..."

The people who participated in the auction were very cautious at first, but as they got familiar with it, the auction gradually became more intense. , from a 221 increase to a 121 increase.

"Two thousand five hundred taels..."

"Two thousand six hundred taels..."

"Three thousand taels..."

In just half a cup of tea, the auction price went from the base price of two thousand taels to three thousand taels.

Zhou Jingle turned into a chrysanthemum, Fan Xin and Zhao Cui were a little silly, this thousand bird feather clothes need real gold and silver, shouldn't you just move your mouth? Why are they all like they don't want money?

Shen Mo blinked, he couldn't see it on his face, but his heart was equally uneasy. However, he was not shocked by the price of the feather clothes, but saw the little gold ingots flying towards him with their wings outstretched.

"Three thousand five hundred two or two, is there any more price increase, if not, it will belong to this gentleman." The

bidder was a businessman from the south, with a strange accent, he followed the auction halfway, but every time Every time you increase the price, you will overwhelm others.

Just when Zhou Jing was about to make an offer, another man on the second floor, dressed in a more low-key manner, raised his placard for the first time and said, "Four thousand taels..." The

southern merchant glared at him.

Zhou Jing said: "Is there any increase in the price of 4,000 taels?"

Gritting his teeth, the southern merchant said with a heart: "4,200 taels..." "4,500 taels...

"

"4,600 taels..."

"Five Qianliang..." At this time, everyone could see that this man who had never seen Liu Zhen's status as a fascinated man was bound to win Qiandori Yuyi, and at the same time, they also secretly sighed in their hearts where the sacredness of the five thousand taels came from. The real money and silver are like water, and they bid without blinking.

Zhou Jingdao: "Five thousand taels once... Five thousand taels two times... Is there any bidder? If there is no Chidori Yuyi, it is this master's."

Five thousand and two dresses are unprecedented, and there is no one willing to bid for competition.

Zhou Jing made a final decision, "Five thousand two or three times, congratulations to this gentleman on the successful auction."

Everyone's hearts were relieved as the auction dust settled. Five thousand two pieces of chidori feather coat, what kind of person can wear it, it is really impossible if it is not a fairy in the sky.

"Don't be disappointed if you didn't take pictures of Chidori Feather Clothes. There are also ten feather fans here. They are also sewn from rare bird feathers, using gold and silver threads." The

maid will put ten feather fans on a wooden tray and present them. , Zhao Cui took it, Fan Xin followed behind, leaving Shen Mo to guard the feather coat, and went to the crowd to show the feather fan again.

"These ten rare bird feather fans are not sewn with a single piece of silk and satin. They are entirely made of rare bird feathers. The feather fans are unfolded like a peacock, with bright colors and very beautiful."

Zhao Cui unfolded the ten feather fans one by one. The peacock feather fan he sewed was photographed by many ladies and masters at a glance. Everyone didn't grab the feather coat, and they all felt that it would be good to take a peacock feather fan back, and it was not a waste of time.

In the end, the peacock feather fan was sold for 300 taels, and the price of the other nine was around 100 taels.

Then there are the purses, twenty pieces. Except for Zhao Cuixiu's two pieces, which were taken away by the same master at one hundred taels of silver, the remaining eighteen pieces were all around fifty taels.

After this auction, Zhoujiabuzhuang's reputation was not limited to Liuzhen, Liuxing, and even the entire dynasty.

Zhou Jing was sitting in the hall, the shop in front and the yard in the back were tightly closed, and the four of them sat at home counting gold, silver and silver notes.

Not counting the chidori feather coat, the purse and the feather fan sell for 2,300 taels of silver.

"Master Zhou, I'm really convinced." Fan Xin gave a thumbs up, "I used to think that Master Zhao was very great when I followed Master Zhao, but now that I follow you, I know what the real God of Wealth is. I still don't understand why you want to put people among the bidders. At that time, I thought, if our people followed the bidding to increase the price, but others didn't, wouldn't that thing fall into our own hands? I didn't expect our people Started first, and showed them how to bid, these gentlemen competed with each other to bid as if they were not spending their own money."

Zhou Jing smiled, "This time it's your rare bird. Feather has done a great job, and we agreed to divide it equally. These are your half, you keep it."

"Master, there are more than a dozen men outside, saying that they came to take Chidori Yui. I see them coming in a carriage. ." Jiang Wei knocked on the door, across the doorway.

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo looked at each other and stood up, "Go and invite someone in. Xiao Mo, go and prepare the tea, the real God of Wealth is here.

" Zhong won't be given a second glance, but the demeanor around him makes Zhou Jing see at a glance that he is definitely not a businessman. There is a kind of strength in him that the superiors can only say, even people like Zhou Jing who have seen the world in later generations can feel the sense of oppression radiating from him. Behind the man were a few capable men, all dressed in shorts. Although they were not armed, one could tell that they were guards at a glance.

After the man sat down, they stood apart behind him, clearly showing a protective gesture.

Zhou Jing poured him a cup of tea and handed it over.

"You try this new Biluochun, it's not as good as the tea you drink at home. I hope you don't dislike it." The

man didn't say anything, and took a sip of tea.

"I don't know what the master's name is?"

"Feng."

The man only said one word, and Zhou Jing didn't ask Cong Shanruliu in detail: "Master Feng,"

Fan Xin walked in at this time, nodding at Zhou Jingjing, indicating that Zhou Jing had the right number. Zhou Jing got up and clapped his hands in the air three times, and Shen Mo pushed Yu Yi out.

"Chidori Yui, please check." The

man got up and came to Chidori Yui. He didn't reach out to touch it, but extended his hand to Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing only stayed for a moment, and immediately reacted, "Little Mo, take off the gloves from your hands."

Shen Mo took off the gloves and handed them to Zhou Jing, and Zhou Jing put them on Master Feng himself.

Only then did Master Feng get close to Yu Yi to take a closer look. He looked very carefully, checking little by little. After a cup of tea, Master Feng nodded.

"This thing is called a glove? Can you give me a few pairs, so that it can be easily transported by my family."

"No problem. Xiaomo, bring all the gloves from our family to Master Feng." Zhou Jing said smoothly: "This model Master Feng will also move out, so that you can transport them on the road."

"Thank you." A

total of five pairs were made, and all of them were given to Master Feng. Master Feng distributed it to a few guards behind him and motioned them to put the feather coat on the carriage. The tall man carrying the Chidori feather coat instantly became cautious, showing a bit of clumsiness.

"How about Mr. Feng staying for a light meal?"

"No, I have something else to do."

"Then I won't leave you, I'll take you off."

Zhou Jing saw Mr. Feng just walking to the door when he met Zhou Yuxia. learn back. Holding a few books in his hand, he called Zhou Jingsheng 'Dad', and then called out to Master Feng 'Uncle' before turning sideways to make way for the two of them.

The whole process is gentle and courteous, and the eight-year-old child has the feeling of a refined boy.

Master Feng couldn't help taking a few more glances at Zhou Yu, seeing that the children's clothes were all plain and simple, which did not match the wealth and status of the Zhou family at all. They were like ordinary people in the town, and they couldn't see the shadow of the young master. But his demeanor followed Zhou Jing's. Although he was a merchant, he did not see the philistine of the merchant family. Instead, he had the kind of etiquette that came only after reading poetry and books.

Master Feng stopped, "Your son taught very well and is very polite."

There was a feeling of speaking from top to bottom. It seemed that he and Zhou Jing were not in a business relationship, but Zhou Jing's superior.

Zhou Jing didn't care at all, "Thank you for the compliment, Xiaoyu, come here to thank Uncle, Uncle praises you."

Zhou Yu did not have the shyness that is unique to children of this age, he was generous and polite, "Xiaoyu, thank you Uncle praised and wished several brothers and brothers in the uncle's family to be successful in their studies and to be named on the golden list."

Probably everyone likes to listen to auspicious words, and Master Feng, who has always been serious, has a rare smile, so he put on a strong and gentle voice: "You My name is Zhou Yu, how old are you this year, and what books did you read?"

"I'm eight years old, and I have read Sun Tzu's Art of War and The Analects."

Master Feng was taken aback, "Sun Tzu's Art of War?"

"Yes, Dad taught some, and Mr. Gu taught me some."

"Oh?" Master Feng turned to look at Zhou Jing, "Have you read books? Are you a scholar?

" It's just books."

"It's a good thing to like reading, but if you're still ignorant, don't teach your children, lest you lead them astray."

Without waiting for Zhou Jing to answer, Zhou Yu said: "Although my father is not literate, he does know a lot. The "Grandson's Art of War" that my father taught me before was tested and taught me by Mr. Gu, and there is nothing wrong with it. Very good." These words made Master Feng look at Zhou Jing a few more times, and suddenly asked, "You paid money to repair the road in

Wangjia Village?"

Too late to catch. He only said, "My brother-in-law and I jointly funded the repair."

Master Feng didn't say anything else, nodded, turned to Zhou Yu and said, "Good boy." The jade pendant has a ceremonial character carved out on it. He rubbed his fingers on the jade pendant, as if reluctant to part. A man who had been following behind him saw the jade pendant from his waist and handed it to Master Feng.

Master Feng took it and gave it to Zhou Yu, "This is a gift for you."

Zhou Yu shook his head, "Uncle, it's too precious to accept Xiaoyu."

Master Feng insisted on giving it, but Zhou Yu could only ask for help. Looking at Zhou Jing, Zhou Jing seemed calm, but in fact his heart was turbulent. He guessed that Mr. Feng was by no means a simple person, and he was not very fond of him, but he was particularly envious of an eight-year-old child whom he met for the first time. Why suffer in the hands of Zheng Liu.

Zhou Jing thought for a while, and then said to Zhou Yu: "Take it, it's uncle's heart."

Zhou Yu then took it and tied it in front of Master Feng. "Thank you uncle, Xiaoyu likes it very much."

Master Feng said with a gentle smile again: "Good boy."

After sending Master Feng away, the father and son turned around and walked back, Zhou Jing did not let Zhou Yu enter the hall, but said to him: " You go to the study room to warm up the book, and I will call you Ah Mo to call you when you have dinner."

It wasn't that Zhou Jing deliberately hid the money from Zhou Yu's family, but that the money was huge, not to mention an eight-year-old child, enough for an adult to lose his mind.

Counting Qiandori Yuyi, Zhou Jing and Fan Xin each got 3,650 taels. Fan Xin and Zhao Cui took their part and left. Zhao Cui's deed of betrayal was redeemed by Fan Xin long ago. Although the two did not hold a marriage ceremony, they joined the household registration in the yamen and were already a family.

When only Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were left, Shen Mo dared to laugh happily.

"Brother Jing, we have made a fortune. This is more than three hundred taels of gold. We will no longer make money in the second half of our life, and we will eat and drink as much as we can."

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Yes, Xiaomo, I can finally Let you live a good life and buy whatever you want."

"Brother Jing, thank you, thank you for letting me know that this is what it feels like to be taken seriously."

Shen Mo's eyes are very beautiful, with a kind of hook The charm of people, every time Zhou Jing meets his long and narrow phoenix eyes, he has the illusion of being fascinated, and he can't help but want to come up and eat him.

Zhou Jing's eyes were so scary that they seemed to devour him alive. Shen Mo was so frightened that he started to find reasons at random.

Zhou Jing said helplessly: "Xiao Mo, you are my husband."

Shen Mo blushed, "It's night, and I'm not anywhere..."

"Okay, then night." Zhou Jing said.