Chapter 78 The man in the troupe

"Old class leader, what's the background of Zhou's family this week? It looks like a very rich family in the village. Seeing that the family's population is not comparable to that of a landlord, how can we eat so well!" It was a small student in the opera troupe. , excellent singing and composition, top pillar. He shoved a chunk of fat and thin meat into his mouth as he spoke.

The dishes prepared for them by the Zhou family are not only not the best, but they are not even as good as those of the two mother-in-laws in the family.

Now to catch up with the Chinese New Year, the family bought a wild boar. Although it is not fat, the oil that comes out can't be used at all. The two women gave the troupe a small jar and told them to use it whatever they wanted. The two children from the old class teacher down to the class clapped their hands and jumped up with joy.

The dishes provided to them every day are not very special. They are all seasonal dishes such as Chinese cabbage, radishes and potatoes stored by farmers in winter. But just using enough meat oil to fry it, a plate of vegetables is full of meat, and eating it in your mouth is like eating meat and stir-frying. If you are lucky, you can still eat minced meat.

The Zhoujia New Year dishes are so rich that they are frozen even if they cannot be eaten. Not to mention Zhou Jing, Shen Mo and Zhou Yu, the two old wives were tired of eating, and swelled to the point where they only wanted to eat two bites of vegetarian dishes fried in rapeseed oil, the lighter the better. So those leftovers brought two large plates to the troupe for each meal, making everyone in the troupe so fragrant that they wanted to swallow their tongues.

However, there are less meat and more wolves, and many people can't get it. Only the old class leader and a few pillars can eat.

The old class master allocated half of each plate of the two meat dishes sent by the Zhou family, and the team made it by themselves, just took a few bites of each, and prepared to serve it to Hua Dan who was resting in the dormitory.

Hearing this, he just twiddled his eyelids and said, "It doesn't matter who we are, as long as we do our part, we can sing for three days in peace and earn the big money we deserve. If we sing well, we will get a few more rewards. That 's enough."

That Xiaosheng was the old class leader's favorite boy, and he didn't care what the old class leader said, he laughed, and then continued to stretch his chopsticks towards the meat and vegetables.

Two plates of meat dishes, half of the old class master and Hua Dan, the remaining half is divided into two parts, one is for Xiaosheng alone, and the other is for the other Danjiao, as for the others, there is no one.

The old class leader hurriedly walked to the door of the dormitory with the dishes and rice, "Xiao He, open the door for Dad, and Dad brought you the meat."

It turned out that Hua Dan of the Han family class was the biological daughter of the old class leader, and her mother was seven when she was seven years old. That year, he suddenly contracted a serious illness on the way to the show. Due to the lack of money for medicine, he only dragged on the scene for three or four days. The rest of Xiao He and the old class leader, father and daughter, depended on each other for life. Because of her mother's death, the old class leader always thought that he was incompetent and could not make money, so the mother-in-law could not afford the good medicine to treat the disease, so she went in private. Li felt ashamed of their mother and daughter, and was even better for Xiao He.

Xiao He got up from the pass, opened the door for the old class master, and took some of the plates in his hand and put them on the table.

The old class leader said: "I'm tired of singing today, you almost sang it all day, it's freezing cold today, right?"

Xiao He shook his head and said sensible: "Fortunately, Dad, it's usually Xiao Yuan. Singing, I only sang for two days this winter." The

old class leader also had a large piece of meat on his chopsticks, the fat was two fingers wide, and it was very tempting just by looking at it. But he suddenly lost his appetite and stopped his chopsticks. After a long while, he sighed heavily and put the meat slices into his daughter's bowl, but he put down his chopsticks.

Seeing that he didn't eat, Xiao He stopped his chopsticks.

"Father, what's wrong with you? From my point of view, the Zhou family is not bad. I don't think we can get a lot of reward money when we leave.

" "Daughter, there are some things that Dad didn't say clearly, but you should understand what Dad means?"

Xiao He bit her lower lip and stopped talking. The old class master looked at his daughter, the age of cardamom, and the temperament of hibiscus in clear water. Even though he had put on heavy makeup for a day, he did not feel haggard after removing the makeup, but instead had a simple beauty. The skin is white and soft, and there is no cracking that has been running outside all year round. This kind of girl has many men's likes, and the old class master knows it well.

"Daughter, it's just our father and daughter tonight, and it's about your happiness in the rest of your life, so don't let our father and daughter go around, open the skylight to explain, and don't be shy, lest father misunderstand what you mean and delay you. After a long time, Xiao He said softly: "

Dad, tell me, Xiao He will never be duplicitous." The

old class leader said: "Daughter, whenever you go to a place to go to those rich people's palaces, I never ask you to sing operas. And let Xiaoyuan come to power, do you know what father means?"

Xiaohe replied: "Dad is afraid that those masters will take a fancy to your daughter."

"You can resent your father for blocking your happiness, after all, if those masters take a fancy to them, stay with them. The family can eat and drink spicy food."

Xiaohe shook her head hurriedly: "Why would I think that, with my daughter's background, can I stay well? It's better to follow Daddy to run the show. Not to mention Xiaoyuan's lesson from the past. She was there, and her daughter saw it. It wasn't that the master fell in love with her, but what happened in the end, but she kept it for a few days and sent it back."

"You can think clearly, and it will not be in vain. Dad's painstaking work." The old class leader said: "Dad suddenly told you this today, you must already know it. If it was just to come to Zhou's house to perform such a play, Dad would not have traveled thousands of miles with the entire troupe from the south. Those who came to the north worked hard to come here, so a few singing money can be earned anywhere. The father who really came to the Zhou family was the master of the Zhou family."

Xiao He had already guessed it, not only she but even the entire troupe privately I guessed it, they had discussed, this should be Xiao He's last play. Although the old class leader has been talking to the outside world, he came here just to make money.

"Don't look at Mr. Zhou, he has an extraordinary bearing, is calm, and has a very good way of doing business. He is well-known for thousands of miles. In fact, he is only twenty-three years old this year. Yes, I heard from the two southern masters that Master Zhou is very kind to her husband, gentle and tender, and he is a rare and good leader. Dad doesn't ask for anything else, just that you can be spoiled by your husband's family in the future. When I came here today, I found that the Zhou Mansion was not luxurious and luxurious, and there were not many servants. Compared with the two masters who said that he was rich and rich, it could be called the difference between clouds and mud. Well, this is absolutely true."

"Actually, the situation in Zhou Mansion today makes me even more at ease. If there are real gold and silver mountains, I wouldn't dare to keep you, and I have to think about it. Right now, his family is just average rich. The family has a few small money, and they can afford two wives to serve them. It is not very rich or poor to be reassuring. Such a family cannot afford to support such a woman, at best, only one or two. This old master Zhou's family is also a twin. I heard that after a few years of marriage, you will not be able to have children. If you think about it, you will not be able to have children. If you marry in, even if you become a concubine, as long as you can have a son, you can rely on it. This week, the Zhou family has gained a firm foothold. But even if we give birth to a son, we can't count on Zhou's husband. We must be conscientious and take good care of him in his later years, so that we can have no worries about food and clothing. Even if Master Zhou makes some money in the future, it's a big deal. A concubine, but according to his gentleness towards the people next to his pillow, none of you will suffer. In this way, you can be considered a daughter, and the huge stone in your father's heart will fall to the ground."

Xiao He had already burst into tears . With a full face, everything her father did was for her.

Xiao He cried and said: "Dad, don't worry, I won't let you run around again in the future, I will save the monthly routine given to me by the Zhou family to support your drama troupe. If I had my first child, I would be able to give birth to a boy. , I will ask the master to build a house for you in the village, and then the people in the opera troupe will have a place to shelter from the wind and rain." The

old troupe shook his head and said, "No, scholars, peasants, business, and businessmen. If you say that the merchants are the last, we will be the actors. It's a low class. Having a Yue family like me will only make Master Zhou look pale. If you continue to subsidize this bottomless pit of mine, one day Master Zhou will be disgusted and abandoned. "

"Then... Dad, what are you going to do?" The

old class leader gently wiped away his daughter's tears and said with a smile, "Hello, Daddy will be content in this life, and in the future, Daddy will lead the team to sing well, if you can hold a role, sing If you come out with some fame, your father will be complete. If you can't sing, you will be like your mother. Wherever you die, you will be buried in the past!"

"Father!" Xiao He cried out of breath, " That daughter will never see you again in this life!"

"Dear daughter, you will have children of your own in the future. Take good care of the master and your children, that is your life. Don't always think about fathers. , Dad has been running around like this all his life, there's nothing wrong with it."

For a time, the father and daughter hugged each other and cried bitterly, and after a long time of crying, the crying gradually stopped.

The old class leader said: "Tomorrow, I will arrange a scene, you don't have to wear heavy makeup, you can sing on the stage refreshingly, remember to sing well, and don't have to express anything deliberately. With your appearance, you are a woman, more than his main room. The husband is too beautiful, Master Zhou will definitely be attracted to you."

Zhou Jing changed Shen Mo's towel, and then used two peeled eggs to gently roll on Shen Mo's eyes.

"That was deceived by the old class master. Don't take it to heart. If you are pitiful, I can make up hundreds of miserable life experiences for you in an instant."

Shen Mo said, "Brother Jing, I just listened to it. The story touched the bottom of my heart. Whether the story is true or not, it has nothing to do with me. If I have one Chen Huihui, I will learn a lesson, and I won't mess with the good intentions any more."

Chen Huihui really made Shen Mo tremble, because he discovered it early. If it is discovered late, a good child will not be able to tell what kind of things will be done by Chen Huihui, and it is very likely that his mind will be gloomy.

However, the story of the old class leader still entered Shen Mo's heart. In the middle of the night, Shen Mo suddenly cried in his dream, muttering some pitiful and fair words. Zhou Jing knew that he was having a nightmare, so he didn't wake him up. Instead, he coaxed him a few words softly, causing the person to fall back to sleep gradually. However, Zhou Jing did not go back to sleep. Instead, he got up and put on a cotton robe. He was going to watch the night. Since the troupe moved into Zhou's house, Zhou Jing was not too familiar at night, and he would go out for a tour no matter what time of day he woke up.

The sky outside the window is already dark, and the willows are on the top of the moon. Because it is winter, you can't hear the chirping of insects, birds, and cicadas. There is only death-like silence. He stepped on the road cleaned by the two old ladies, silently.

Zhou Jing got up, pushed the doors of the houses in the backyard and inspected them carefully, and then took a lantern and looked around the courtyard. Finally, I walked to the front workshop. He can't check the dormitory, nor can the kitchen, which is mainly a factory where workers work.

He had just arrived at the last factory building when he heard a slight noise inside. Zhou Jing forgot about it everywhere, and saw no one who was letting out the wind. He blew out the lantern in his hand, touched a long wooden stick in the corner of the wall, and walked softly to the window.

The window paper was cut, and by the moonlight, Zhou Jing could see clearly the place where the moonlight shone in the workshop, and there were two people, one big and one small. There were several broken bowls on the ground, and the contents of the bowls could not be seen clearly. The child held the bowl up to the man's eyes.

"Xiaobao, eat, uncle is not hungry, uncle will follow the team to eat and support."

Although Xiaobao can't speak, he doesn't understand a bit more than others. Zhou's mother-in-law brought two large plates of meat and vegetables, but he and his uncle were simply not qualified to eat. Those good things must first be attached to the pillars in the troupe.

Xiaobao refused to eat, put down his chopsticks, and turned his back to the man. Knowing that he was angry, the man was very heartbroken. He picked up the child and coaxed: "Okay, you can take two bites of the uncle and take one bite, okay?" The

child then bit off the big piece that the man gave him in one bite. Meat, smiled and narrowed his eyes. Then he also gave his uncle a bite.

After watching for a while, Zhou Jing guessed what was going on. I think this kid should be the kid who was acting on the stage in the daytime today. He played the miserable children in the story of the old class master to the fullest, and he won a lot of sympathy. I think that he should be eating the girls in the village who have not left the cabinet. It is estimated that half of the stuff that was given to him was handed out, and half was kept secretly. He didn't dare to eat it under the eyes of everyone, so he sneaked out to eat in the middle of the night.

It's just a stutter, Zhou Jing won't embarrass them, he intends to turn around and walk away quietly, so he doesn't know.

But when I turned around unexpectedly, I didn't know what my foot stepped on, and made a small sound. He didn't even care about it himself, but the man in the room turned his eyes suddenly, his eyes were full of cruelty, and the tenderness he had just shown to the little boy was gone. I saw him come to the window in three or two steps, and as soon as he opened the window, he stretched out his hand and shoved the man outside the window who was about to slip away.

Zhou Jing was caught off guard by the man, turned into the window and reacted, turned around and caught the man's slashing palm in the air. All of a sudden, the two men fought together.

Zhou Jing has some kung fu. In his previous life, although he was followed by bodyguards, there were too many enemies. He was not at ease. He practiced with a special person. Six guys are fine.

Coming here, there is no such big crisis as the previous life, Zhou Jing's hands are tired and lazy, and it is a bit unreasonable, but he slowly regained the feeling, after 20 or 30 strokes, he narrowly won, and the man was caught and pinched. on the ground.

Seeing that his uncle was caught by the gangster, the child raised the plate like a madman and smashed it on Zhou Jing's head. Zhou Jing had to let the man go in order not to hurt the child and turned around.

The man quickly got up from the ground, hugged the little boy who rushed over, and put his arms in his arms. He had found out that the man was not malicious, otherwise he would not have let him go when his nephew rushed over, but kicked the child away with one kick.

"Who are you and why did you break into the Zhou Mansion at night?" the man asked him in a low voice.

Zhou Jing slowly walked out of the shadows and stood under the moonlight.

"I can't talk about Ye Chuang, after all, I'm in my own home."

"Master Zhou?" The man heard Zhou Jing talking to the old class leader during the day, and remembered his voice, so he recognized it immediately.

This time it was Zhou Jing's turn to be surprised, "You have good ears and good hand skills. You are a trainer, why are you in the troupe?" The

man slowly turned his left face, Zhou Jing saw that he had been stabbed in the left face Words, the light is too dim to see exactly what words are.

Zhou Jing's heart froze, the story of the old class leader turned out to be true!

When he woke up the next morning, Shen Mo saw that the cotton robe that Zhou Jing had thrown on the ground was a mess and full of vegetable stains.

He was stunned and said, "You were hungry last night. You went to the kitchen to look for food and accidentally knocked over the dish, but why did you spill it on your upper body instead of the hem of your robe?

" He pointed to his shoulder on the bed, "Come here and have a look, your husband beat the bad guy and his back is blue."

Shen Mo thought that Zhou Jing was teasing him, so he looked at the shoulder that Zhou Jing had shown him, and saw him There were actually four green finger prints on his shoulders, and he immediately ran over nervously.

"What's the matter, when did you get hurt, why don't I know?" Shen Mo immediately lifted his nightgown to check other parts of Zhou Jing. There are also several blue marks on the waist.

Zhou Jing turned over, hugged the little husband in his arms, and coaxed: "It's alright, listen to what I tell you..."

"The story of the old head teacher is actually true? That man's face was really stabbed. No wonder I think his eyes are particularly scary."

"That's because I really have hatred in my heart. But Xiaomo, I want to discuss something with you. I plan to stay with this person."

"Ah?" Shen Mo's eyes widened in surprise.

Zhou Jing explained: "Actually, I have long planned to buy a good man to come back. Our family's business is getting bigger and bigger, and it will attract more and more people's admiration. If there is an enemy with bad intentions to harm us, we will only be in our family. Among the five people, there are two old women and one child. Wouldn't they become chickens under the eagle's claws, and they would be slaughtered."

"So I plan to train some professional nursing homes and skilled home guards. Nursing home. Although I know some kung fu and can teach it, but I don't have the time. After all, our family's business is developing. If I let go, I'm afraid it will fall short. I have to ask someone for help. Having joined the army, he can train our family's nurses and nurses."

Shen Mo worried: "But his identity?"

"Actually, it is because of his identity that we can better control. First of all, this kind of man is bloody, and there must be grievances. It is clear that we will buy him and help him bring up his nephew. This kind of kindness is enough for him. Besides, because of his slave status, we have complete control over him. Because without our leadership, he can't even get out of Liu Zhen, and naturally he can't turn the flower waves."

"However, all this depends on the attitude of the man before making a decision." Zhou Jing said: "It happens that the first month is coming, I will let Fan. Xin went to the south and asked him to go to the man's hometown to inquire about it. As long as it is true, it will be known by asking. If his identity is real, we can use him with confidence in the future. , send it back to the yamen to resell it."