Chapter 72 Back to the countryside

Some people are the greedy wolves who can't get enough to feed. Shen Mo rubbed his lower back, thinking that his face was flushed last night, he shouldn't have promised him anything. Now that he has slept until noon, everyone in the yard must have guessed it. .

Shen Mo suddenly wanted to be an ostrich, so that he could deceive himself and pretend that nothing happened by putting his face into his wings.

Unfortunately, he was not given a chance at all. He supported his waist and slowly put on his clothes. As soon as he got up, Mrs. Ji knocked on the door.

"Zhou Fulang, you're up."

Mrs. Ji came as soon as he woke up. How could he be so accurate? Isn't that just being careful. Thinking like this, he still had the heart to fool himself. Maybe other people didn't know, but Shen Mo, who was guilty of being a thief himself, immediately knew that everyone in the yard really knew about it.

Shen Mo was very embarrassed, his voice was a few degrees lower than usual. "Get up, get up."

Mrs Ji covered her mouth and smiled, pushing the door in with warm water.

Shen Mo carried people behind his back, didn't look at Mrs. Ji, and pretended to be sorting his gown.

"Zhou Fulang, the master specially ordered when he left, saying that it is cold, you are not allowed to wash your face and hands with cold water, and hot water should be prepared on the kitchen stove at all times. No, listen to you wake up, I specially bring it to you, just I'm afraid that you have used cold water, and I will blame you when you come back."

Shen Mo's heart finally fell, it seems that Zhou Jing did not 'speak astonishingly' this time, it was so good. It's a pity that he was too happy too early. What Mrs. Ji said next made Shen Mo so embarrassed that she could not wait to get into the seam.

"Master also said that you were tired last night, and we are not allowed to disturb you today. You can sleep until you want, and no one is allowed to call you!" When Mrs. Ji said this, her tone was infinitely ambiguous.

Shen Mo's face was on fire, and he wanted to wrap his face tightly with his hands, so he said that Zhou Jing was never serious. Sure enough, Zhou Jing never disappointed him in this regard.

Shen Mo used the action of washing his face with water to cover up his embarrassment, but Mrs. Ji had to add, "You and the master have a really good relationship, and the master really cares for you."

Mingming was too shy in his heart . He couldn't calm the scorching on his face, but Mrs. Ji's words still gave Shen Mo a shy and secret sweetness in his heart.

"On the stove is the porridge that the master ordered to warm. I'll fetch it for you."

Before Mrs Ji returned, Zhou Jing went into the house. Seeing him, Shen Mo glared at him angrily, but unfortunately his little red face, coupled with the style of the corners of his eyebrows that had not faded from the toss last night, made Zhou Jing's bones numb for a while, and his eyes darkened instantly. .

"You, what are you doing? I told you that Sister Ji is going to get porridge, and she will be back in a while." Shen Mo looked like a woman from a good family meeting a bully.

Zhou Jing raised his eyebrows and said as a matter of course: "Do you believe it or not, maybe Sister Ji will not come back?"

Shen Mo wanted to say whether he believed it or not, but he didn't dare to say so, because he knew that Zhou Jingzhen would turn this assumption into reality.

He begged for mercy: "I can't do it anymore, my back hurts."

Zhou Jing then waved his hand, "Come here, I'll press it for you."

Shen Moru swore to defend her virginity to the death of her eldest daughter, Huang Hua, hugging him and refusing to go over.

"There are two ways, one for you to come over, and the other for me to go over. But if I go over, I can't guarantee that I will just press your waist..."

Before he finished speaking, Shen Mo walked over and said aggrievedly: "Back pain." After thinking about it, he said, "I think you should be a wolf, the kind of greedy wolf who can't get enough to feed!"

Zhou Jing laughed softly , the tail sound in the chest resonated, and Shen Mo couldn't help but think of last night.

"Really? It's possible. I once heard a story that the animals that were not in the zodiac were not there because they didn't go to the animal council. Originally, I was wondering why the wolf didn't go. You said that, I I just figured it out. The wolf is in the mother-in-law's bed, so naturally he can't get up and go! Hahaha..."

"You, you are not ashamed!"

Although his mouth is unreliable, Zhou Jing's technique is very good, not light Not pressing on Shen Mo's sore waist, he almost comfortably made a snort.

"Xiao Mo, it's just a few days before the new year. This is our first year together. Do you plan to spend time in the town or go back to Wangjia Village?"

Shen Mo was shocked, "I will Is it a young year? Why is this year so fast? I look forward to it every year, but the winter seems to be extraordinarily long, as if it will never end." In the

past winters lacked food, less clothing, no carbon and less firewood, and a little firewood was enough to burn. If you have to calculate and calculate, you will burn a little bit less. If you can't calculate the spring, the days after that will be frozen. But just that little firewood could not heat the house with air leaks from all sides. For countless nights, he thought he would freeze to death, but he survived the next morning.

Zhou Jing saw Shen Mo's expression and knew that he thought of the hard days in the past again, and his heart ached.

"Xiao Mo, those are all over, and I will never let you suffer like that again. Think about the silver notes you hid yesterday. With them, even if we are not productive, we will still be able to. Those who are fragrant and those who drink spicy food, those who invite servants can eat mountain treasures."

Shen Mo was amused by him, and Zhou Jing felt relieved, and laughed along: "Why don't we live in the town this year and don't go back and remember those bad things, anyway, this shop has been bought by our family now. It is also our property after passing the household."

"No, I want to go back." Shen Mo said: "Wangjiacun is a place that makes me suffer, but it is also a place that makes me full of hope again. I met you and rescued you back. That's where we started, and I hope that the first year we both spent together can be there. But after that, I don't want it anymore."

Zhou Jing was stunned, "Why?"

"Because of Xiaoyu. Everyone in Wangjia Village knows our background, and naturally knows Xiaoyu's identity. I don't want to let others look at Xiaomo with special eyes on a festive day like the New Year. It's just that this year, even if I'm selfish, I really I especially want to spend our first year with you where we met." This really has a special commemorative meaning for Shen Mo.

"Okay, don't worry, even if I go back, I will make arrangements so that no one who doesn't matter will affect Xiaoyu and you."

"Well, I believe you."

Mrs. Ji and Mrs. Zhang came in with dishes and saw Zhou Jing. When they came back, Mrs. Ji said, "Master is back too. It happened that lunch was made in the kitchen. Would you like to have it with Zhou Fulang?"

"Well, bring it up, I will eat with Xiaomo." "By the way, you organize your things and see what you need to bring. We went back to the countryside this year for the New Year."

"Is that so, there has always been someone in the countryside to take care of it? If there is no sister Zhang and I, we will go back first. I have been busy since the 23rd of the twelfth lunar month. I have to sacrifice to the stove on the same day, sweep the dust on the 24th, pick up the Jade Emperor on the 25th, buy meat for the New Year on the 26th, and make the cakes and steamed buns on the 28th. On the 19th anniversary of the ancestor worship, the guests who should come to visit the master will also come on this day. Although it is said that the New Year is over there, neither side can delay it. This is the rule passed down by the ancestors, and it is good luck.

Shen Mo said: "If that's the case, one person won't be able to be busy at all. I can keep busy on this side of the house, but if it doesn't work on the other side, I'll ask someone for help. Fifteen wen a day, when the two of you go, ask for help there. Mrs.

Ji said, "I'll go to the countryside. Big Sister Zhang doesn't like to talk, so she knows how to work, invite a stranger, and then bully her on the basis of her identity as a villager."

"Alright, you can decide when to go. Tell me, I'll ask Jiang Wei to send you, and let Jiang Wei move the food for the past few days one after another, so you don't have anything to eat in the past."

"Thank you, husband, or husband, what do you want? The Zhou Dao."

It was said that there were still more than ten days, but in fact, the young year passed in a blink of an eye, and it was twenty-nine in a blink of an eye. When I woke up in the morning, the pedestrians on the street suddenly seemed to be less than half, and there were shops on both sides of the street. The doors were also closed one after another. Zhou Jing, a twenty-nine who was in the clothing business of a cloth factory, would not have anyone come to buy clothes and fabrics. The ones that should have been bought have already been bought. Watching the time and pasting the window grilles and Spring Festival couplets, Zhou Jing called Jiang Wei and rewarded him with five taels of silver.

Jiang Wei was stunned holding the silver.

"This is a reward for you. I know that your family has recently repaid the debt and bought a house. Although your mother-in-law is working in the dyeing workshop, her life is very tight. It's New Year's Eve, buy something for the family, be good It's a new year."

Jiang Wei held the silver and couldn't help choking. Since his accident, he has never dared to imagine that the New Year is not a new year. For the Jiang family, it is not a good time to celebrate the New Year. Others eat meat at home, but his family is still reluctant to eat rice soup Add more whole grains. I thought that this year would be such a year of crying and tears, but I didn't want to meet Master Zhou. She was only a few embroidery girls, and she actually gave 50 taels of high wages. Not a penny was deducted, and even if she did a good job, she was given an additional bonus. Jiang's only got more than 30 taels before and after the bonus.

Otherwise, the Jiang family would not have paid off all their debts and bought a house again. The house bought this time is bigger than the original one, with three bedrooms and a kitchen, and an extra bedroom was specially prepared for Jiang Wei to leave to his unborn child. Although Jiang's stomach has not moved yet, the two have already consummated the house, and the child will use it sooner or later. Children of the same age as him are all running around, and he is a little anxious, so he prepares it early.

Originally, he could have money left, but he bought a big house with a small yard, and the house prices in the town were more expensive than those in the countryside, so he didn't have much money. But even so, the Jiang family was happy this year, feeling that they had finally bid farewell to poverty and had their own house again. It's just the New Year's Eve, it's nothing, but I didn't expect the host to give him a reward again.

"Master, the villain works at your house, and the mother-in-law works in the dyeing workshop. You have given benefits to both sides. My mother-in-law received 50 catties of coarse grains, 50 catties of cornmeal, and three catties of pork, and I received 100 catties of brown rice, 100 catties of cornmeal, 5 catties of fat pork, and the coarse cloth you gave them are enough to make the whole family's clothes, so why do I need your reward?"

"No problem, reward you. You can take it, it shows that you have done a good job, I am satisfied with your master, and as long as you do your best in the coming year, I will repay your master."

Jiang Wei immediately knelt on the ground and kowtowed to Zhou Jing and Shen Mo.

"The great kindness of the old man and the husband, the villain will not dare to live forever, and he will definitely serve the two masters well."

"Okay, get up, go back early, and see what else you need at home to accompany the mother-in-law to buy something, this year, don't do it again. I have suffered for the family."

"Yes, sir, thank you for your kindness." Jiang Wei's eyes were red with emotion, "Master, you and your husband are going back to the countryside, the villain prepares an ox cart, and

I will send you back." Tossed a lot of food to the countryside, but there was still a lot of food on the ox cart, mainly for food.

The three of the Zhou family sat in the carriage, while Mrs. Zhang and Jiang Wei sat on the carriage and drove to Wangjia Village.

The road they walked was the stone road built by Zhou Jing at his expense. The road was polished so smoothly that the ox cart and mule cart could run very fast on it.

In the past, people in the village didn't think there was anything to walk on the muddy dirt road, but now they walk on the stone road, and only know the benefits of the stone road. Not to mention that you can walk on rainy days and snowy days, just walk to the town normally, you can speed up your feet by a quarter of an hour, and when the bullock cart and mule cart walks up, not to mention the fastest flying, it is the usual speed, just Can be a stick of incense fast, if there is a little emergency, drive faster, as fast as you can.

There are many other benefits of daily life. I don't need to go into details, just talk about the income. For many people who have ox carts and mules, they will be idle in winter, but they have added a lot of subsidies.

The two workshops of the Zhou family were built in Wangjia Village, and they never deducted wages, and they were rewarded with rewards for doing well.

On this cold and freezing winter day, it takes half an hour to walk back and forth. Not to mention the freezing at home, I have been tired all day in the workshop, and sometimes I really can't walk. The coachmen seized the opportunity and stayed in these two workshops. In order to attract customers, it was a long-term business. As long as they said they were working in the workshop, they didn't need two cents. When you arrive home, those from the next village will be sent to the door of your house in the evening, and you will be picked up at the door of your house in the morning.

As long as the family is not really short of this copper plate, they are willing to pack a car with a few people and wait for the driver to pick it up at home in the morning and bring it back in the evening. In this way, they can also maintain their physical strength. They don't have to go to the dyeing workshop and get tired and sweaty. They don't have the strength to work and are left by others.

There are as many as 100 workers in the two places in the Zhou family, so not only did they attract coachmen from several nearby villages, but even the coachmen in the town were willing to run twice at a fixed time. After all, the time of the Zhou family's work and work is accurate, and they never deduct people for processing at will. Except for the very busy days, I will tell the workers in advance and pay for the processing, so no one complains. On the contrary, when processing, there will be more people in the car than usual.

Today is the twenty-ninth day. The Zhou family has already given the workers in the workshop a holiday. There are not many vehicles leading to Wangjia Village. The vehicles passing by are full of laughter and laughter. , after discussing for a while what else I need to buy when I get to town.

Sitting in the car, Shen Mo was full of excitement. Wangjia Village has changed so much. Every year, so many people from the village go to the town to buy New Year's goods. Especially this year, the harvest in the fields is not good. You can prepare your New Year's gifts at will.

And all the changes in Wangjiacun were all because of his family. Shen Mo thought so, his hands were shaking with excitement. Before he realized it, Zhou Jing took his hand first.

"Xiao Mo, everything is getting better and it will get better."

"Well, it will get better and better." Shen Mo held Zhou Jing back and intertwined his fingers with Zhou Yu's with the other hand. .

Zhou Yu took a rest during the New Year's holiday, and he also dressed up as a young master, wearing a brocade dress and walking on soaphorn boots. However, within a few months, Zhou Yu has faded away from the shyness he had when he first came. Although he is still taciturn, he has the fetters of family affection.

"Enough red envelopes. If you meet a child of the same age or a worker in the workshop to greet you, you have to give them a red envelope. You are a child and occupy the main house. If you don't give it, it won't look good, but you don't need too much. One or two texts are festive." Zhou Yu nodded and said

solemnly: "Don't worry, Aunt Zhang has prepared fifty for her son, which is enough."

"That's good."

At the door, Zhou Jing jumped out of the car first, then turned to help Shen Mo get out of the car, Zhou Yu didn't need Zhou Jing to hug him, and jumped down on the footstool.

"Master, I'll leave the ox cart for you. You will use it for the holidays. The villain will go back in the mule cart. It's very convenient for the villain to see the vehicles in the village."

"Okay, do you have any copper plates on your body?"

"I took it. My mother-in-law brought it with me when I went out. There are dozens of them, enough." Jiang Wei couldn't hide his joy when he mentioned Jiang's family, and he was full of love.

"Then go back quickly. When you get home early, you can accompany your mother-in-law to buy something."

"Hey." Jiang Wei happily got on the mule cart and went home. If a few months ago, Jiang Wei was asked to take a car for a penny, Jiang Wei would be reluctant, but now the Zhou family rewarded him with five taels of silver, spending a penny can get home early for a stick of incense, and he can catch up with the Jiang family to buy it. Jiang Wei is very willing to buy the unfinished New Year's goods at the end.

In fact, there is no need to buy the Jiang's New Year's goods. Only Jiang Wei and Jiang's two work in the Zhou's workshop, and it is enough to send them. I wanted to buy it again because of Jiang Wei's extra reward, and I bought some other sweet snacks. After all, it has been bitter for a year.

The snacks are just the same, sugar cubes and cakes, the cakes are expensive, that's all, it's not as tempting as the sugar cubes, Jiang Wei accompanied Jiang out mainly to buy some sugar cubes and eat them back.

Although most of the shops were closed, there were many small vendors on both sides of the street. The family was almost busy, and they were not in a hurry to go back. The two of them walked slowly along the street. This was the first time Jiang Wei accompanied Jiang to go shopping. , especially as a family member, the whole person's mood is different, happy from the inside out.

Stop and go, passing rows of small stalls, see more and buy less, but it does not affect the mood of the two people at all.

The two came to a stall selling women's jewelry, and a small vendor showed them a silver hairpin.

"This guest, look at how beautiful this silver hairpin is. This is a blooming peony flower, which is just right for your wife. You see that your wife is missing such a handle on her head, so just buy it for your wife."

Jiang Wei looked at Jiang's head and tied a few head ropes, and there were no other extras. From the outside, the hairpin was really beautiful, and when I thought about it, it moved my heart.

Asked, "How much?"

"It was originally 400 wen, but now I see that before the year, you can sell it for 350 wen."

Jiang Wei asked, "How much ?

"

A copper plate, the weight is ten dollars, three dollars is more than three hundred copper plates, and labor money, so the price is fair.

Seeing that Jiang Wei was tempted and wanted to buy it for her, Jiang hurriedly held his hand, just about to say that three hundred wen was enough for the family to spend in January, but suddenly a shrill female voice was inserted from the side.

"Trader, your eyes may not be very good. If you don't look at it, can these two people afford it?"

Jiang Wei and Mrs. Jiang turned their heads and looked at Mrs. Meng. You can meet it wherever you go.

Since that day, Jiang Wei drove the Meng family away in order to maintain the Jiang family, and the Meng family was angry with Jiang Wei. She unilaterally took anger with Jiang Wei, and deliberately stopped inquiring about the Jiang family, and did not listen to the Jiang family. Any news about it, so she didn't know that the current Jiang family had paid off the debt and lived in a bigger house than before. She didn't even know that Jiang Wei and Jiang's both worked in the Zhou family, and she still had the impression that Jiang Wei's legs would definitely not be used by the master, and the two of them must still be poor.

Meng Shi did not change his sarcasm and said sarcastically: "I tell you, this woman is a broom star, if you touch her, you will lose everything in gold and silver. Just because she owes a lot of debt to the family, let's not talk about it. , the house has been sold, and now a big family rents in the west end of the street. Do you think he can buy a hairpin for more than 300 yuan. With that money, her mother-in-law will pick up some rotten vegetables and leaves to go home to eat, and she will eat pork early. ." The

dealer looked at Jiang Wei and Jiang's eyes with a twinkle, he actually didn't believe Meng's words, the business was a small stall, and he could see at a glance who could afford it and who couldn't. rise.

As far as the eyes are concerned, this sarcastic woman, although the clothes on her body were not patched, they were obviously bleached white. This is twenty-nine, and looking at the Chinese New Year, everyone who has new clothes is wearing them, and those who don't have them are wearing the best clothes. Come to think of it, this should be a good dress for women to press the bottom of the box.

But the other two were ridiculed, but they were wearing new clothes, with new materials for the time being. Just looking at them, they knew they were made new for the New Year. People who can make new clothes during the Chinese New Year are not as poor as the women say, so the dealer does not believe this.

Jiang has always known Meng's thoughts on Jiang Wei. I didn't have the heart to live with Jiang Wei before, so I never took it to heart. It was different now, she was already Jiang Wei's wife, and the two had passed away, and she would not allow others to covet her.

She patted Jiang Wei's hand lightly to prevent the family man from arguing with a woman and losing face, but she wouldn't swallow it like that.

Jiang Shi made a gesture of turning a blind eye, as if he couldn't see the person, didn't hear the words, just looked at Jiang Wei and smiled at him: "Master, I really like this hairpin, you can buy it and give it to me, okay? ?"

Jiang Wei was originally worried that Mrs. Jiang would not want it, and didn't know how to persuade her, but now that Mrs. Jiang took the initiative to ask for it, she was so happy that she forgot that Mrs. Meng was such a big living person.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you."

Jiang Wei's repeated promises startled Mr. Meng, her eyes widened, and Jiang Wei's crazy expression, "Brother Jiang, what kind of ecstasy soup have you been poured into by her? The family can't open the pot, and you still buy her a silver hairpin?"

Jiang Wei already understood what Jiang's meant, and he ignored Meng's.

Jiang's sweetly said: "Master, you put it on for me, I'll see if it looks good."

Jiang Wei hurriedly put the candy bag in his hand on the stall and gave Jiang's hairpin.

This small bag of candy made Meng's foolish. It was bought from a well-known candy shop in the town. The oil paper bag had his unique pattern on it. This Jiang family has obviously reached the point of picking up vegetables and leaves to eat, how can they buy such expensive snacks as candy, and it is still such a big package, and they have to buy another hairpin for Jiang's family.

Meng's brain was stimulated to the point of being stupid, and he didn't notice the new clothes on Jiang's and Jiang Wei's bodies. She also stubbornly believed that Jiang's family was poor and Jiang Wei was making a swollen face as a fat man.

She actually scolded: "Ms. Jiang, you broom star, the Jiang family can't afford to eat for you, and you even urge Brother Jiang to buy you a silver hairpin, do you still want to be ashamed?

" Now, seeing that the guests are all paying for their money, I don't know where such a shrew appeared to disrupt the situation. This is to ruin his business.

The dealer immediately choked on Jiang Wei's behalf: "I think you are the star of the broom, it's unlucky enough to have a woman like you, how can you still put your hands in someone's house, do you want to show your face?

" And I see that you are not only shameless, but your brain is not clear, you look at what you are wearing, look at what other couples are wearing, how many years have you been wearing, they are new, so you are embarrassed If you say that other people are poor and can't afford to eat, I think you are the one who is really poor, you are the one who can't afford to eat, and you are the one who has a bad mind! If you don't think so, you are just imagining what happened to you to others. Come on." The

dealer's scolding finally woke Meng Shi. Since just now, I have only been looking for faults, subconsciously ignoring the Meng family that Jiang Wei is wearing, and finally I can see the brightly colored new clothes on Jiang and his wife.

This kind of bright color can only be dyed when you meet a cloth village, but the cloth dyed by the cloth village is a few cents more expensive than a foot of other homes. Usually, only when there is a happy event at home, someone is willing to buy the same fabric. The color is beautiful, but it costs a few cents per foot of fabric.

But now, Jiang Wei and Jiang's family are willing to spend this unjust money to buy fabrics from the cloth village to make clothes. But the days of his family, Mingming...

Meng Shi shook his head in disbelief: "This is impossible...Absolutely impossible...The Jiang family's poor house has been sold..."

"Didn't you say you were going to buy pork, why did you run here? I'm here." Meng Dalang, the head of the Meng family, came towards the Meng family. He made an appointment with the Meng family, one to buy pork and the other to buy brown rice. He didn't expect that he bought the brown rice, but the Meng family didn't come back. He was worried. I just came out to look for Mr. Meng, but unexpectedly saw Mr. Meng in front of the jewelry stall.

Meng Dalang walked closer and saw Jiang Wei and his wife. It was because the new clothes on the two of them were too eye-catching. Those who passed by didn't take a second glance. invisible.

Meng Dalang was pleasantly surprised and patted Jiang Wei on the shoulder familiarly. He often played together when he was two years old, and when he was older, he was busy with his own livelihood and didn't see each other very often.

"Jiang Wei, you're doing well now, and you're capable. I've heard all about it. Not to mention that your family's debts have been paid off, you've also bought a house that's more spacious than before. When I saw your aunt that day, She said that you and your sister-in-law are working in the Zhou family, and you have divided 150 kilograms of rice noodles and 15 kilograms of fat pork for the new year, which is really promising!"

Jiang Wei smiled: "It's just that I met a good master. , what is the ability to talk about."

Meng Dalang clicked his tongue twice, "Brother, you are lucky, don't say anything, go back and ask me, if there is no one to help me arrange it, you also know that brother, I am very diligent. , by the way, and your sister-in-law, she is also a good girl, and she usually does work to make up for the family."

Jiang Wei didn't mention what happened just now, "Okay, I'll ask you later, and I'll tell you if I have a letter."

"Then Well, waiting for your good news."

Jiang Wei counted the more than 300 copper coins to the dealer, and then said to Meng Dalang: "I'm still busy at home, I'll go back first, and I have time to come to my house for a drink."

"Okay, I'm not polite to you." Looking at Jiang Wei With the back of Jiang's departure, Meng Dalang sighed with emotion: "It's only been a few months, the Jiang family has risen up, the house has been bought, and it is more spacious than the original one. The days will only get better and better."

Meng Shi babbled a few times before he found the voice, listened carefully, and trembled, "Why did the Jiang family get up, so many debts, when did I get up, how come I don't know."

Meng Dalang glanced at her, " Aren't you unwilling to listen to his family's affairs?"

She said she didn't want to hear it, but she didn't expect that the days of the Jiang family would come to an end.

"But, but his family has so much foreign debt, how can Jiang Wei earn so much money as a lame man?"

Mentioning this Meng Dalang sighed again, "Or else Jiang Wei is lucky, when he brought back such a woman, his family property was lost. Light, I thought that his life was over, so he had to live like this. I didn't think that the woman was moved by him and was willing to live with him. What I didn't expect was that the woman was really capable, They were recruited by the Zhou family, and they earned fifty taels in a few months. They also introduced Jiang Wei to work in the Zhou family. The two of them were not paid. I heard that the Zhou family gave them money because they did a good job. More than 30 taels! You say how good Jiang Wei's vision is! No wonder he was so gentle and considerate of the woman at first, but he didn't want to, she turned out to be such a capable woman, no wonder."

Jiang's woman can make money in just a few months Seventy or eighty-two? She repaid the Jiang family's debt, and she bought the house? This...how is it possible...but the fact is in front of her eyes, and she can't bear Meng Shi not to believe it, she can only believe it. But suddenly burst into tears.

Maybe she gave up completely on Jiang Wei, or maybe she finally understood the difference between her and the Meng family. She may not be able to make as much money as Jiang's earned for several months in her life, so Jiang Wei doesn't look down on her because she is not as good as Jiang's. Instead of what she thought, Jiang Wei was just confused by Jiang's face.

However, in fact, everything must be foreseeable, but Mrs. Meng was never willing to look at it. At the beginning, she and Mrs. Jiang went to recruit workers together, and they agreed to pay fifty taels of silver, but she didn't get it. When she came back, she thought that the wages were Fake, is a lie, certainly not so many. Now that the truth hits my eyes, I have to believe it.

On the other hand, Jiang Shi was distressed. If she hadn't been angry with Meng Shi, she would have been reluctant to buy the silver hairpin anyway.