Chapter 97

"Yes, my opinion is very unique, and I won't let some of the ministers in the court." The young emperor was very satisfied with the tall and straight young man above the court.

Nowadays, most of the courtrooms are the old ministers left by his father, and he can be regarded as the elders of the two dynasties. It's a pity that some people rely on this status to get carried away, and dare to force him to be the king of a country. The young emperor's eyes darkened unknowingly. It seems that it is time for him to cultivate a group of ministers who are completely loyal to him. These ministers who still keep their hearts on his father should also abdicate and let the wise.

Zhou Yu was so admired by the emperor on the main hall, Zhou Yu did not see the color of pride, but became more and more respectful and arrogant.

He bowed and said: "The student thanked the emperor for his praise!"

Seeing Zhou Yu's calmness, the emperor became more and more satisfied.

However, above the hall, there were always some courtiers who seemed unwilling to follow the emperor's mind.

"I have something to report to you." The one listed was the minister of ceremonies, the master of ceremonies.

The master of ceremonies is an old minister of the late emperor and one of the most favored ministers of the late emperor.

However, he was only the most favored subject of the previous emperor, and the young emperor sitting high in the hall today did not like him very much. Hearing him speak, he frowned imperceptibly, suppressing the dissatisfaction in his eyes. This subtle expression could not escape the eyes of the next Feng Wanzhan, but Feng Wanzhan did not show anything after all, and still stood there respectfully.

The emperor's voice did not fluctuate: "Aiqing, please speak." The

master raised his eyebrows, looked at Zhou Yu with contempt, and turned his head proudly and said: "Report to the emperor, Zhou Yu, the person in the palace, is really local. The son of a great merchant."

"What, the son of a merchant?"

"It's a pity that this talent is so talented..."

"It's a bad background..."

"The merchants are highly profitable, how can the children they teach really know how to care for the people, and it's a blessing not to search the people's fat and the people's cream..."

Zhou Yu's identity was pointed out in court , Suddenly there were whispers up and down the hall, and even the young emperor who had always been optimistic about him and had the intention to call him the champion of the first generation had a heavy expression.

The jinshi in the court had different reactions, but the one who was the happiest was a jinshi who was slightly inferior to Zhou Yu and had been crushed by him. The jinshi heard this and his face glowed with excitement. He was a son of a serious scholar. Although his father was not a high official, he was a master. His mother also came from a scholar's family and was the daughter of a scholar.

The emperor at the top saw that the jinshi was so impatient, and then looked at Zhou Yu, who was still calm and calm even at this time, and showed no signs of panic. He felt more and more that he should be the champion this year. However, this background is too bad after all, and it must be a drag on him.

Beneath the hall, Feng Youzhi was also standing in the current hall test team.

He never imagined that his father, who was as rigid and serious as he was somewhat pedantic, would even raise a child and raise a son of a merchant from a low background. What is this?

His heart was full of resentment, when he suddenly saw his father bowing out of the column, and he wanted to plead for the businessman's son in danger. In an instant, Feng Youzhi gritted his teeth.

"Your Majesty, this minister also has something to report."

Seeing that Feng Wanzhan was listed, the emperor's expression softened slightly. Although Feng Wanzhan was a veteran of the two dynasties, he was a real emperor. When the former emperor was still alive, he supported him. Now that the former emperor is away, the new emperor is succeeding.

When the young emperor talked to Feng Wanzhan, he vaguely revealed that he didn't have to be so careful. However, Feng Wanzhan said that it is precisely because he is the emperor's confidant that he should be strict with himself, let alone be spoiled and spoiled, causing trouble and embarrassing the emperor. These remarks made the emperor's face very happy, and he immediately rewarded him.

"Feng Aiqing, if you have anything to say, just say it."

Feng Wanzhan said: "Nuo. I suddenly remembered that in a certain age, it was like this. Students from all over the world gathered together. I still remember that one student performed particularly well that year. Outstanding, even the emperor praised him. The most amazing thing is his theory of military use. Compared with many generals who were bloodied in the battlefield, he was not afraid. Later, the emperor asked to know that those novel strategies were actually from a study. It seems that, and I also wrote a copy from the study and dedicated it to the emperor. And that military book, the Guozijian is still lecturing." The

emperor also seemed to remember that old incident, and sighed: "Yeah."

The face of the high priest, Ji Yi, was faintly darkened.

"Feng Xueshi said that this seems to have passed, and now is the time to test and compare these ten-year-old students, and it is not a time to gossip."

Feng Wanzhan ignored him and said: "I don't know if the sage still remembers, the champion at that time said. The name of the study that you named?" The

emperor vaguely had some impressions, and always felt that the name was very familiar, but he couldn't call it for a while, and it seemed to be on his lips.

"What kind of reputation does it seem?"

Feng Wanzhan said with a smile: "Your Majesty, it is Zhou Yu's study!"

"Zhou Yu's study!" The emperor murmured a few words, suddenly smiled, and looked at Zhou Yu with interest. "Could it be that the study has something to do with this talented student in our hall?"

Feng Wanzhan: "It's a coincidence, it's the same person."

"Oh?"

"Speaking of which, Zhou Yu's study has another story. After careful calculation, Zhou Yu should be eight or nine years old. His father sent him to a local private school to study. Zhou Yu saw that many classmates from poor families in the private school were only It was very difficult for him to study, let alone to have spare money to buy other classics to study. So he was touched, and when he got home, he told his father about the situation and persuaded his father to build a study room for free for the students all over the world. Students, spread knowledge. His father was persuaded to build such a study not to make money but to spread knowledge, and named it Zhou Yu Study." The

emperor laughed, "So you persuaded your father to build that study. It is rare for you to have such a mind and righteousness at such a young age. You were no more than nine years old at the time. You were still a child, and you had far more vision than the court officials like me. Help the ministers to be ashamed!" All the

ministers in the hall apologized after hearing this. Those who know the interest should be finished here, but the master of the handle is just not interested.

He even openly shouted: "It's just a small matter, Master Feng knows so clearly, is there some secret personal relationship with Zhou Yu!"

Feng Wanzhan was not annoyed, and said lightly: "Si Shangshu doesn't care about the emperor like this. Do you take it to heart? Even the emperor marveled at such a righteousness and dared to forget the matter of my unannounced visit?" The

emcee's face immediately became frightened, and he quickly knelt on the ground to plead guilty. The emperor did not call him up, but let him kneel coldly.

Feng Wanzhan said: "Your Majesty, Wei Chen did not dare to hide it. Wei Chen and Zhou Yu did know each other. However, in the main hall, they did not dare to speak privately, and it was necessary to study it carefully. The personal relationship between Wei Chen and Zhou Yu was beneficial to the emperor. It was when the emperor sent Wei Chen to pay a close visit, Wei Chen met Zhou Yu who was still a child, and was amazed that at the age of nine, he had the righteousness in the world, pity his mind, and then he often communicated with him. , give some pointers." The

emperor waved his hand, "This is nothing to talk about. When I asked you to visit, it is normal for the two of you to know each other. If you don't know each other, you will be suspicious."

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for Ming Cha." Feng Wanzhan added, "Your Majesty praised Zhou Yu's righteousness because of a study, but he didn't know that he had done a more righteous thing .

"

That year, I went back to my hometown to open a private school. This private school clearly stipulates that as long as the poverty meets certain conditions and the situation is true, all the repairs, even the cost of food and lodging, will be exempted. This means that children from poor families can be here for free. Afterwards, in order to encourage students to study hard, a scholarship system was also established, that is, if the top three in the semi-annual examination, all expenses for three years will be exempted, and an additional 22 taels of scholarship will be given. This is for those poor children. As long as you are diligent in your studies, you can make money for your family, which also gives those poor children who are worried about their livelihood a chance to study wholeheartedly."

"There is such a thing, Zhou Yuzhen underestimated you before. Feng Wanzhan chased after the victory, "

Your Majesty, these are not worth a thousand dollars. Zhou Yu's father also built two roads for their hometown! I think there must be a reason for Zhou Yu's persuasion. When Wei Chen went to investigate, he heard about many workers. Speaking of benevolence and righteousness in the Zhou family, the workmanship is never harsh, and he can often get rewards other than wages. All these, although they are merchants, they are not comparable to ordinary merchants. If there are more such righteous merchants in the world, why worry about learning There is no way to study!"

"Yeah." The emperor sighed, and his eyes changed when he looked at Zhou Yu again, "Zhou Yu, you are righteous and virtuous, you are full of poetry and books, and you are very talented. You are No. 1 and No. 1, and you enter the household department."

"Thank you, Your Majesty." The

household department is the economic lifeline of the dynasty. This is the Emperor's Sacred Heart, and I am afraid that it will soon be soaring.

When the champion was parading through the streets, many high-ranking officials stared at Zhou Yu and planned to 'catch' him back to be his son-in-law. But in the end, it was a step slower, and Feng Wanzhan was the first to grab it back.

"Congratulations to the champion!"

Zhou Yu thanked: "I also want to thank Uncle Feng for his help in the hall, otherwise I'm afraid I will lose this champion."

"Haha, it's fine." Feng Wanzhan waved his hand and said: "By the way, Has your family ever married you?"

Zhou Yu was stunned, realizing that there was a possibility, and he said: "Although not, but I really have no intention of doing it, my father also instructed me that once I am fortunate enough to be named on the gold list, I must not do it privately. The Lord has decided on a marriage, and it is even more ordered that I will not be allowed to discuss marriage until I have stabilized my mind at the

age of 20." Zhou Jing said that only after the age of 20 would allow him to get married. Jing felt that he was very forgiving. Besides, he thought it was too early and hurt his health. When he said this to Zhou Yu seriously, Zhou Yu blushed for the first time, and fully understood the reason why he secretly called his father a hooligan.

But when it comes to marriage, Zhou Yu really doesn't plan to be hasty. With his father and his love by his side, Zhou Yu will also marry someone who is like-minded in this life, no matter if it is a twin or a woman, just like his father and Amei who love each other.

"Twenty years old, is this too big?" Feng Wanzhan frowned.

"Father doesn't dare to disobey his orders, not to mention that I really have no plans to get married."

Feng Wanzhan knew that he didn't want to, so he stopped talking. After all, the daughter of his Feng family was also lined up for marriage, and he even forced others to marry.

Feng Youzhi, who was outside the window, had his nose crooked. Although he knew through a few words that he had misunderstood the relationship between Zhou Yu and his father, he was even more angry that Zhou Yu dared to refuse relatives. You must know that his little sister is a talented girl with both talent and beauty, and is famous all over the world.

Indignantly, Feng Youzhi contacted a few friends who were always in a gully, and actually did the act of blocking people in the middle of the night.

Several of them put masks with two holes on their heads and blocked Zhou Yu in an alley.

Zhou Yu turned around calmly and said: "I don't know what you mean by this, have you offended a few of you?"

Feng Youzhi pinched his nose and said, "Boy, you don't know how bad it is, every daughter will refuse it. , Today, Young Master Japan, I'm here to teach you a lesson for others!"

He has been in the limelight recently, and indeed many people came to marry him, and he also refused a lot. Originally, if someone was angry and gave money to teach him a lesson, he really couldn't guess who it was, but the exit was this young master, and if he dared to beat the champion in the street, Zhou Yu would use his toes to figure out who it was.

He winked at Wei Yuanshan, who was secretly protecting him, indicating that he didn't have to come out, and smiled: "Then it will see if you have the ability."

Originally, Feng Youzhi thought that the three of them would join forces and they would definitely be caught. Brave boy. Unexpectedly, Zhou Yu looked at the small body and was very thin, but he was a trainee with extraordinary skills. His three three-legged cat kung fu was just the play of the aristocratic son, and it was too different from the way of killing and saving lives that Zhou Yu had learned since he was a child. It was too easy for Zhou Yu to clean up the three, and it seemed that he would step on them under his feet. Zhou Yu smiled and said, "Can you accept it?"

Feng Youzhi was trampled on the top, which was the most humiliating. The soft head immediately shouted: "I have taken it, and I also asked Jinke Zhuangyuan Lang to lift his feet to spare the villain, and the villain will not dare to wait."

This spineless appearance, still learning to fight, Zhou Yu almost Without making him laugh, he let them go.

Wei Yuanshan and the others jumped down from the wall after walking far away, and said alertly, "Just let them go like this?"

"Don't worry, it's just a few spoiled sons in the family, because they rejected his sisters and they were not angry. It's not malicious, you see, when you come here, you don't even have a stick in your hand, and it's too unprofessional to learn to block the road."

These unprofessional gangsters walked home with bruises and bruises, calling out oh hello as they walked.

"Li Qiankun, can you stop screaming, it's making me irritated." Feng Youzhi was ashamed and angry to the extreme, "You say why you are such a coward, it's okay to be beaten, and you also apologize to that kid, in order not to be beaten. Beating even calls himself a villain, thanks to your father being a left servant, how can you say it."

Li Qiankun rubbed the wound on his face, rolled his eyes, and said indifferently, "Is it my father who is beaten and hurts? What does it have to do with Zuo Shilang? Is it possible that because my father is Zuo Shilang, I won't be hurt? Besides, have you heard of it? You should thank me if I don't know you. The current affairs are Junjie, and you are still being beaten!"

Feng Youzhi was so angry that he threw his sleeves and left without even saying goodbye.

Li Qiankun hummed: "Oh, you are the son of a great scholar, there is a way to go back and don't take medicine, don't talk about pain!"