Chapter 4 Head to head confrontation

Zhou Jing's body is really useless, he struggles to get up, or he will definitely go up and give this guy a fat beating. Dare to tease his brother-in-law in front of him, who wouldn't give him face!

Zhou Jing's face was gloomy and watery: "Xiao Mo, Shen Lin, what are you doing standing there stupidly, but you don't know how to go out and call someone? You dare to enter the house without calling someone to catch the thief!"

Zhou Jing didn't really think that Shen Mo and Shen Lin couldn't beat one, but he was afraid that they would suffer. After all, Zhou Jing is a rogue himself, and most of his good buddies are also from the local ruffian. It's common for guys to fight like this. If they know some tricks, Shen Mo and Shen Lin can't fight.

Only then did Shen Mo and Shen Lin react, and at the same time stared at Zhou Jing in disbelief. This is the best 'buddy' Zhou Jing has ever played with. According to Zhou Jing himself, he has worshipped the handle! It

was Shen Mo who reacted first, grabbed a broom and stuffed Shen Lin with a long wooden stick. , the two of them stared at Wang Li and walked towards Wang Li.

"You guys, what are you doing! You don't care about Zhou Jing, this is not a challenge to your majesty. Whose serious husband yells and scolds, that's a shrew!" Wang Li was still shouting: "Zhou Jing, you In a word, I will teach you a good lesson for these two children. For the sake of my brother, I am doing it for your own good!"

"You dare!" Zhou Jing said coldly: "My husband and brother-in-law, you dare to move A single hair, if I recover, I will give you a leg!"

Zhou Jing is someone who has been in the upper ranks, and when he is really angry, his domineering arrogance can be very intimidating. At the very least, the idle farmer in front of him was startled, and he shuddered at Zhou Jing's fierce eyes. He almost ran away, but it was only when he turned around that he remembered that the person who was shaking his prestige with him was the person he usually joked about, and immediately bumped a little more courage.

"Zhou Jing, don't be shameless, I tell you..."

Zhou Jing didn't wait for him to finish, and shouted to the two people on the ground: "I haven't gone out and called people, didn't you see people screaming and shouting and killing people in our house?"

Shen Mo first took a broom and slapped him in the face, Shen Lin saw him The elder brother got on, and also beat him fiercely.

"Get out of here, get out!" Shen Mo scolded fiercely while beating: "Who are you here to steal chickens and dogs! Kill you today!"

Zhou Jingqiang forced Wang Li to steal chickens and dogs, and Shen Mo knew that it was Protect him and Shen Lin. It can't be said that he has no good intentions towards Shuang'er in the family, staring straight at him and spreading it out, no matter if Shuang'er is innocent or not, his reputation will be hampered. In particular, Shen Lin's reputation has not been very good, and it must not be ruined.

"You dare!" Wang Li shouted, "Zhou Jing, how dare you ask the twins in the family to do this to me, wait for me, I will not let you go!"

After Wang Li left, the two twins both panting. Shuang'er's strength is stronger than that of women, but not as strong as a man's, but two pairs of children go up together, enough for a man to eat a pot.

"Xiao Mo, come here, let me take a look, I saw him wave his hand and hit you just now, did he hit you?" Zhou Jing anxiously wanted to get off the ground, but his legs were weak, so he sat on the edge of the bed for a long time.

Shen Lin opened his mouth stupidly, he didn't understand, his brother-in-law never cared about his brother, he always said that a pair of children is so squeamish, and he was born to be beaten and scolded by people!

Shen Mo He lowered his eyelashes, covering his flickering eyes, and finally walked towards Zhou Jing step by step.

Zhou Jing grabbed Shen Mo's hand and looked at it carefully. Shen Mo's hands are very rough because they are used to rough work, and even their palms are covered with calluses, and they are all rubbish when they are touched. Zhou Jing never did rough work in his previous life, he just signed a contract with a pen, but because he is a man, his hands are not delicate, but they are definitely not rough, just rough. The hands of the old man must be somewhat different from that of the little girl, not so soft and smooth.

But now, compared with Shen Mo, Zhou Jing's hands are lined with Shuang'er's hands. If Zhou Jing's complexion is not white, it's hard to tell who is Shuang'er with these two hands.

Looking at this hand, you can see how much this person has suffered, and his hands are cracked. When Zhou Jing felt sorry for Shen Mo, he didn't notice that Shen Mo was also looking at his hand with complicated and unpredictable eyes.

The skin on Shen Mo's face was also not good. It was dry, with a layer of skin, and it also showed a dark yellow color unique to malnutrition. Zhou Jing thought distressedly that he must take care of his body as soon as possible, so that he could make money to support his wife as soon as possible.

He held both hands with affection, and Wang Li was blasted out and felt that he had lost face, so he even sued the Wang family. As soon as Mrs. Wang heard, "Okay, Zhou Jing actually stewed a chicken, and dared not to send her most of it, her wings were really hard, and she was so angry that she came to the door angrily."

Wang Li followed behind, gleefully watching the fun.

It really is that the thatched door of Zhoujing's thatched cottage is beautiful and useless, it is just a decoration, anyone can easily push it open.

Mrs. Wang also pushed it in directly. As soon as she walked into the yard, the strong chicken smell wafted in the air, making Mrs. Wang almost drool.

"Broom Star, you dare to eat alone, okay, I'm not afraid of thunder!" Mrs. Wang went into the house and lifted the lid of the pot, and she scolded when she saw that there was really chicken. His mouth didn't stop, his hands didn't stop, he even put it in a crock pot and wanted to carry it away.

Hearing the sound, Shen Mo hurriedly broke free from Zhou Jing's hand, and the tips of his ears turned red. "Shen Lin

, what did I teach you? If you don't ask for it, you are a thief. If you don't ask for it, you are a thief. Since there are thieves in the house, don't let me out!"

I can't get on that old goddess, and I still hate her!

Although Shen Lin was only fourteen years old, after all, he was a twin. He was not as tall as a man, but he was more than a head taller than an old woman, and he had a lot of strength.

He squeezed Mrs. Wang's hand with both hands, grabbed the chicken from her hand and put it back into the pot to cook, holding down the lid. Reflexively pushed Mrs. Wang out.

"If you take something from someone else's house without asking, you are a thief!"

Mrs. Wang is an old woman with good eyes. After the chicken was snatched back, he grabbed the few kilograms of brown rice that Shen Lin exchanged on the ground.

Shen Lin didn't give it to her, so he squeezed her hand with all his strength, and the blood of Mrs. Wang's hand was squeezed.

"Go out, go out, you're not welcome here!" Shen Lin pushed Madam Wang vigorously, and a few stumbles pushed Madam Wang out of the gate.

"It's the other way around, this is my son's house, I can take whatever I want, what kind of onion are you, you little hoof!" Madam Wang scolded: "Broom Star, you are dead, that's all. Watching others bully your mother!"

Zhou Jing slowly paced into the yard with Shen Mo's support. The wall of the small fence is half a person high, until Zhou Jing's waist, he and Mrs. Wang can clearly see the expressions on each other's faces across the wall. Zhou Jing said coldly, "What's wrong with what Xiaolin said

? It's not a matter of stealing something from someone's house without asking the owner's intentions?"

He licked his face, and the pug seemed to be chasing Mrs. Wang.

Seeing Zhou Jing like this, Mrs. Wang trembled in her heart for some reason, and panicked inexplicably. Then she thought that Zhou Jing was a coward. She had been following behind her buttocks since she was a child and wanted a look of alms, but she never gave it to herself. Now, I am afraid that she has changed her tactics and still wants her own attention. Don't worry about him, this person is a jerk, and the best is what he can't get.

Madam Wang didn't panic when she thought about it, and calmly returned to her arrogant look.

"Broom Star, if you dare to eat alone, are you looking for a fight! Let me tell you, your brother-in-law is so stupid that he dares to fight with me and push me out, this one must teach me a good lesson to his brother until I am satisfied. Stop!" After listening to her, Shen Lin's face turned pale.

He regretted it, that bastard Zhou Jing listened to this old godly woman the most. Last time, because the old godly woman wanted to eat meat, he asked his brother to go up the mountain to catch him. Sunny. The old lady instigated Zhou Jing to beat his brother with a stick in front of the old lady because his brother was not filial.

The injury hasn't worked out until now!

Mrs. Wang looked at Shen Lin and became more and more arrogant.

"The slut I beat last time couldn't get out of bed for a day, this time I beat him so that he couldn't get out of bed for two days, and he was not allowed to eat for seven days, so that he could improve his memory! Who is the master of this family? !" During the

slack season, the villagers are the most idle, and they usually have short chats between the East and West, but today I heard that Mrs. Wang is acting as a demon again, and they are like flies that have seen shit. Looking at the excitement, this old lady Wang is the only one in the village because of Zhou Jing's affairs, and the liveliness of his family can't be sung by others!

Hearing the old lady Wang instructing Zhou Jing to beat his daughter-in-law again, I understand Today, a young Shen Mo must be beaten, after all, Zhou Jing's urination is usually the case, so he must listen to Mrs. Wang!

All of a sudden, there was a rustling of sympathy for Shen Mo and a mix of gloating in the crowd.

Zhou Jing's voice seemed to be frozen.

"Who is the master of this family? Auntie, are you ill? You need to ask, this is the old Zhou family!" The old lady

Wang cried, "What is the old Zhou family, it's the old Wang family! You came from my stomach! Climb out!"

Zhou Jingdao: "Auntie said that, but the boy was confused! The boy did not know the reason a few days ago, but he went up the mountain regardless of the rain. Unfortunately, he was seriously injured and fell on his head. He can't remember many things.

" brain? Can't remember things? No wonder he dared to talk to Mrs. Wang like that! It's still the old Zhou family, if anyone called him Zhou Jing in the past, he would jump and curse! The original owner never recognized Zhou's surname, only his own surname Wang! Whoever called him Wang Jing , he was able to grab a bundle of firewood that Shen Moduo had beaten and send it to others.

As for the slippery mountain after the rain, Zhou Jing broke his head and can't remember it, but the villagers in Wangjia Village remember it clearly.

Wang Lao is too greedy for meat, a pound of lean meat costs fifteen cents, how can she be willing to do so. He forced Zhou Jing to let Shen Mo go up the mountain to hunt wild boar for him.

The wild boars on the mountain are very ferocious, not to mention that the farmers are hunters who have hunted for a living for generations.

Not to mention other large prey on the mountain, all of them are dangerous.

Zhou Jing didn't even think about it. He heard that Mrs. Wang was willing to talk to him 'calmly', and he was so happy that he didn't care about anything. When he went back, he forced Shen Mo to go up the mountain, but Shen Mo was reluctant, saying that the mountain would slip after the rain and wild boars were dangerous. Madam Wang thinks that Zhou Jing is a man, and Shen Mo is a low-ranking twin. Being able to marry her son is a blessing from her previous life. She should be born when her son asks him to be born, and he will die if she asks him to die. How dare she disobey. ? It's simply unforgivable!

Under the pressure of old lady Wang, Zhou Jing also felt that Shen Mo was simply hateful.

These Zhou Jing broke his head and can't remember, everyone in Wangjia Village knows it. When it comes to this matter, everyone has different ideas, and looking at Mrs. Wang's eyes is a little weird for a while.

Zhou Jing continued: "So, today's aunt's words confuse the boy. I heard that the aunt's husband's surname is Wang, and the aunt has only been married once. In this case, the boy's surname is Zhou, how can he be the son of the aunt?

" The old lady just felt righteous, and didn't feel that she owed her eldest son at all.

She stuck her waist, pointed at Zhou Jing and said, "It's not that you are a broom star, and the whole family that was born to you is not at peace because of you. If you were not separated, your mother, I would have let you die! You have to know how to be grateful." If you

don't have the fate of your parents, you can not force it, and you can also eliminate the genealogy, and you can't take the surname Wang. These are not as important as the lives of their parents, and even a ten-year-old child is killed because of these. You can separate out.

But after the separation? This is the most important. A ten-year-old child matures early in a farmhouse and can do many things. But in the end, he is still a child, and if he does not give land or money, how can he let the child live? The owner is begging for a little, and the west is asking for a little. In summer, he eats wild vegetables, and in winter, he eats tree roots. Is that still a parent?

Afraid of the pro, you can give the children more food, help in life. Don't take advantage of it, you are your parents, and when you have the responsibility to get money, you can beat your father and mother. You can't control it.

Zhou Jing sneered.

"I have heard the reason why my aunt said it, and it should be the one who said it. Since the kid is so serious, it is not allowed on the genealogy, and the father's surname is not allowed. The boy does not dare to give things to the aunt, lest the aunt sticks to the boy. It's the kid's sin!"

"You..." Madam Wang was so angry that she almost turned her back.

Zhou Jing said, "For the sake of the aunt's family, it is better for our two families to be clearly separated. In the future, your family will be yours, and the kid's family will be the kid's family. My surname is Zhou, and my descendants will also be surnamed Zhou, so I will never mention it. The surname is Wang. So my aunt should not come to my old Zhou's house to pick it up and take things privately. If it sounds good, take it, but if it doesn't sound good, it's a thief! The kid is rude and directly took his aunt to go to the yamen?"

Shen Lin made a gesture to frighten Mrs. Wang, but he heard someone shout: "You dare!" The

crowd avoided Wang Cheng, Zhou Jing his father.