Chapter 76 Pancreas

"Master, I have washed the clothes, but there are still faint marks after drying."

Shen Mo shrank his neck, wishing to curl himself into the size of a puppy, but unfortunately it was not very successful.

Zhou Jing aimed at his movements from the corner of his eyes, but he could only press down the corners of his lips when he wanted to laugh.

"Forget it, put it away first, but what about the purse? It was sewn by Xiao Mo himself, and I only wore it for less than a month.

" It's hard to clean."

Shen Mo hurriedly jumped up and said, "throw it away, it's a mess, I'll sew another one for you."

"Can it be the same? That's the first gift you gave me."

Shen Mo lowered his head, feeling uneasy. "Then what should I do?"

"I'm thinking about it, there should be a way."

Mrs. Ji almost patted her chest and assured: "Master, this slave does not dare to boast that she is a good hand at washing clothes, but the slave can't wash the clothes. Other mothers can't be washed." Old Lady Ji straightened her chest arrogantly, and no one could question her cooking skills.

"It doesn't have anything to do with you, Sister Ji, the main reason is that I think the decontamination power of saponins is too poor."

Mrs. Ji didn't quite understand what he meant, "Does the decontamination power mean that it cannot be washed cleanly? 's saponins?"

Zhou Jing waved his hand to let the doubtful Mrs. Ji go down first. He turned around and sat on the side of the slump. Shen Mo moved in in a panic. Seeing his guilty appearance, Zhou Jing felt that it was extremely rare. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand and pinched Shen Mo's white and tender face. Shen Mo wanted to hide, but he didn't dare. He was afraid that if he hided, Zhou Jing would send the puppy at home. Well, now that they are raised at home, it is very rare.

Zhou Jing squeezed enough, and withdrew his hand, "Xiao Mo is my little lucky star, this time because you thought of a good way to make money."

"What good way?" Shen Mo's eyes lit up instantly, and he forgot everything.

"Pancreas, I'm going to make pancreas. The pancreas has a strong decontamination ability, let alone oily stains. It can also be used to wash the face and bathe. Adding honey and milk can make the skin smoother. Long-term use can also maintain the skin. If you add seasonal flowers, you can make the pancreas scented and make it look better, so you don't have to worry about those ladies who love beauty and gentlemen and gentlemen who don't pay."

No. Thinking that Shen Mo was not as happy as he had expected, his face was tangled instead.

"Do you know women well? First what lipstick, then Chidori Yuyi, and now pancreas, it sounds like something women like." I don't know what Shen Mo made up on his own, but he actually started eating it. dried vinegar.

Zhou Jing was stunned, Shen Mo is not such a carefree person! Then he laughed again, does this mean that his little husband has paid more and more attention to him.

Suddenly, the world turned around, Shen Mo's eyes flashed, and he was pressed on the bedding. Zhou Jing's low laughter flowed out, his trembling chest pressed against Shen Mo's chest, and even Shen Mo trembled.

"Xiao Mo, I have only had one kiss in my two lifetimes, and that is with you, and I love you."

When Shen Mo couldn't get up with his back at dinner, he could not wait to knock his head open to see what kind of evil wind he had drawn, why did he provoke Zhou Jing's hungry wolf.

"Awake?" Zhou Jing was sitting beside the bed, half-dressed, revealing his lean upper body, he glanced over at him, and deliberately turned to his side, pulling the furs on both sides wider with his hands. .

Why is it still in heat in the cold winter and twelfth lunar month? Shen Mo thought so.

Before Zhou Jing could continue to show his masculine instinct, Mrs. Ji knocked on the door softly: "Master, He Xi is here, waiting in the hall."

"Why is he here?"

"I asked him to come, that one. Silly dog ​​has been diarrhoea, I asked him to come and have a look."

"It's not yet, are you still pulling?" Shen Mo was about to get up in a hurry, but his waist was strained by someone's tossing lumbar muscles, which made him Fall back on the bed.

Zhou Jing grabbed the person with sharp eyes and quickly, not daring to meet Shen Mo's eyes, and guiltily dressed the person before slowly moving to the hall.

As soon as they stepped in, He Xi put the puppy in his arms back into the nest.

"Master Zhou, husband Zhou."

Shen Mo asked, "how is the puppy, why does he keep diarrhea."

"Dare to ask what husband has fed him recently? Except for rice soup."

"Some bone soup, I think they are quite greedy. I just fed bone broth."

"That's right. The reason why the puppies have diarrhea is because they are too small, their spleen and stomach are weak, they can't eat greasy food, and they will eat whatever they want if they don't digest it. Zhou Furang should feed them some rice soup first. Well, wait until they're older and feed them the rest."

He Xi was not angry or distressed because Shen Mo was feeding it wrong. On the contrary, he was very happy, which showed that if he could get the owner's favor, the puppy's life would definitely be very easy.

"That's actually the case, then don't feed them greasy next time."

"By the way, Zhou Fulang, I just saw that all the people who prepared the meals were your mother-in-law, so it's not good, it's better for you and Mr. Zhou to come in person. Because this time is when the little milk dog recognizes its master, whoever feeds it will get close to whoever feeds it and treat it as its master." He Xi said, "I think they are still pulling on the ground, this is not good, I have to teach him They can't be pulled on the ground, otherwise they will form a habit, and no matter how old they get, they won't be able to change it."

Animals are the same as children, and you can't think that they are small and can't be taught. In fact, although they don't understand the truth, they will look at their faces. When you pull your face, they will know that they have done something wrong.

"My husband and I are both inexperienced in raising dogs. If you can spare an hour a day to come to my house to help us train, you can decide how to train. If my husband and I need to cooperate, let us know in advance. Don't let me It's urinating in the house, and don't bark when you go out. It's enough to look after a home and a courtyard. I'll give you 20 wen a day for wages, what do you think?"

He Xi said happily: "Thank you, Master Zhou, Zhou Fulang, I will definitely Help you train the dog to be sensible and protect the owner." On the

other hand, Shen Lin felt that something was wrong with his sister-in-law when he returned home, and seemed to be very enthusiastic after returning from home.

"Third brother-in-law, when the first month is out, your eldest brother and the others are going back to town, right? What are you going back to?" After

saying three words, two of them stayed with his brother-in-law's house, Shen Lin was vigilant.

"Sister-in-law, just say what you want. It's a family that doesn't need to go around."

"Since my younger brother said so, I'll just say it straight. You also know that the harvest in the fields is not good this year. If I go back to my mother's house, then the whole family will only cut two pounds of meat for the New Year, which is not enough for one person to eat. The man can eat. They don't say that I know it's because the family has no money, otherwise someone will spend the year like this. I just want to tell you, see if you can help me arrange the two brothers into your brother I work in my husband's workshop, and such a big workshop is not bad for the two of them. As for my two sisters-in-law and parents, you can arrange for them to provide chickens and ducks to the Zhou family, just like our family. " Sister-in-law looked at Shen Lin's face, saw that he had no special expression, and continued, "I know you have a good relationship with your elder brother. You are safe to open your mouth, and you will never lose face.

" A little unhappy, but he still gave his sister-in-law face and said: "I can tell my brother to arrange work for them, but they can only do what others do, that's all. But supply I am afraid that the business of the sausage shop will not be possible. The sausage shop needs a stable supply now, so we cannot blindly increase the supply, otherwise we will only lose money if we cannot sell it."

Sister-in-law was dissatisfied, "Third brother and husband, what are you talking about, whether to supply or not. The goods are not a matter of you and the third brother. Who knows that now the sausage shop is managed by you and the third brother, and it is not a matter of who you want to use. Not to mention replacing one family and replacing my mother's family, that is It is also easy to replace my mother-in-law's mother-in-law's house. If one raises chickens and ducks, no one can raise them, it's all the same thing." The

elder sister-in-law said aggressively: "Or, it's actually the third brother-in-law, you don't want to. Help my mother's family. If that's the case, I'd really tell my mother to be right. You know how to turn out with your elbow. You can't tell who is far and who is near. That Cheng Yu is just your cousin, and I'm in charge of your eldest brother. What happened? I gave it to a cousin to do the work, but my eldest brother worked hard in the workshop, earning dozens of copper coins, but if you look at Cheng Yu, he has already bought a homestead and built a house. It is estimated that he will use it again. It won't take long for the mother-in-law to talk about it. But your brother in charge, a year of exhaustion is not enough to buy a homestead. "

Shen Lin held his breath, thinking about his eldest brother's entrustment, and also thinking that he and Wang Ren just got the approval of Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan, and he must not make trouble in the first month, otherwise Wang Ren's face is ugly, and he is afraid that Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan will also Will think more, think he is a mess. Without him, the whole family was in harmony, and he fell out in the first year of his arrival.

After thinking about it, Shen Lin could only suppress his anger and said, "Sister-in-law, it's not that I don't help you, but the people in the village are supplying goods well. There's no reason to take it down if you say it, or let other suppliers do what you want. Think?"

His kind words only made Sister Wang feel that what her mother said was reasonable, Shen Lin was the new husband of the Wang family, and he almost broke up with him before, but now he was finally recognized, and he was too happy Well, I definitely wouldn't dare to make my in-laws angry again.

And as long as she pinches this, she is pinching the snake's seven inches. For the sake of this family harmony, her in-laws don't have any ideas about him, and she must give in everything.

"I don't care about that. Anyway, you have to make arrangements for my parents' two older brothers. Let me tell you in advance that they can't do the heavy and tiring work, and I don't care if you increase the supply of chickens and ducks or whatever. , in short, I still have to have my mother's family, otherwise I will bring the matter to my parents and see who will be angry."

Shen Lin sneered and couldn't hold back his anger, "Then let's see if my parents will be angry. Who are you angry with!" After saying that, Shen Lin didn't give Sister Wang a chance to respond, and said in a rude voice, "Wang Ren, come in for me."

Wang Ren was teasing the children with their family in the hall when he heard Shen Lin shouting The sound broke, thinking that Shen Lin was pregnant, so scared that his face suddenly turned pale, and hurried into the room.

"Xiao Lin, what's the matter with you, what's wrong with you?" Wang Ren didn't care that Mrs. Wang was still there, and before he could avoid it, he went to touch Shen Lin's stomach and hugged him for examination.

Shen Lin was made a little bit angry by Wang Ren, but he was still very angry, so he slapped him on the hand.

"I'm fine, it's your sister-in-law who has something to do!"

Wang Ren raised his head and looked at his sister-in-law, his eyes were never colder than before, unlike his relatives. Sister-in-law Wang was shocked and her face turned pale. She never thought that Shen Lin would dare to tear her face off. He was not afraid that his in-laws would think that he was a troublemaker. Did he turn the house upside down when he was married in the first year of marriage?

"I, I... just begging Xiaolin to help my two older brothers find some work to do. It's a matter of hands." Sister-in-law Wang said hesitantly.

"Oh, right? That's not what my sister-in-law said just now. My sister-in-law didn't say that the two older brothers of your mother's family can't bear hardships, so they need to arrange an easy job. She also said that I turned my elbows out and arranged for cousin Cheng Yu to be the steward. , but I don't arrange my eldest brother to be in charge. There is also the supply business. No matter if I buy people or increase the supply, I can't sell it or throw it away. Anyway, I have to arrange it for your mother's family. Otherwise, I will tell my parents and see. Who will my parents turn to?"

Shen Lin's words were heard clearly by Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan, who followed behind.

Hao Yulan didn't expect that her eldest daughter-in-law, who seemed a little careful on weekdays but was still respectful and filial to her, just went back to her parents' house, and it became like this.

Before Wang Ren could squeak, Hao Yulan exploded.

"Everyone, this is not something you can say. When you go back to your mother's house, what did your mother say to you? I didn't tell you how to live a good life, but I told you how to calculate the money from your mother-in-law to subsidize your mother's family, right?"

"I... ...I didn't..." Sister Wang subconsciously tried to quibble.

"This is also your true opinion, and you think so too! I'll tell you today, not to mention Xiaolin's disagreement, I can't tolerate it. Neither your parents' brother nor the supply business are allowed to interfere at all." Hao Yulan said angrily: "Old people, I really don't know what you think. The reason why our family can live such a life is that we don't have to worry about the harvest in the fields, because of what, it's not because of your third brother-in-law, Shen Lin. Now Not only are you not grateful to him, but you want him to help you even support your family!"

Brother Wang has never been so angry, his third brother-in-law has better conditions than his third brother, and his family also relies on the Zhou family. I'm afraid that his third brother-in-law will use these to take advantage of his younger brother, but his mother-in-law is still rushing to send it up to insult his third brother's face, and even more so to insult his face.

In a fit of anger, Big Brother Wang slapped Big Brother Wang on the face and slapped Big Sister Wang so that he stood there on the spot, staring blankly at Big Brother Wang.

"Old everyone, your mother is so arrogant, you have to go home and make trouble, and sooner or later this family will be disturbed by you. Instead of leaving you to harm the family, it is better to send you back to your mother's house. I would rather Just ask your parents, it's not enough for a married daughter to count on her husband's family, but what's the point of thinking about the property of the third brother-in-law's mother's family to subsidize her own family's family? Is it true that the men in the family are all useless and can't afford to support a family, so they can only give up Daughter is a plan for her husband's family. If you marry a daughter of your family, you will be married to your entire family, so my family can't afford to marry such a daughter-in-law. I will ask your parents to take my daughter back as soon as possible, and then tell me someone who can support your family. It's from the whole family."

Hao Yulan didn't really want the eldest son to divorce the eldest daughter-in-law, after all, she had already given birth to two children for her Wang family, and there was no credit or hard work. She just wanted to completely frighten the eldest daughter-in-law, so that her ears would not be so soft, and she would do whatever her mother's family gave her.

Sister-in-law Wang was stupid and knelt on the ground with tears in her eyes, begging Hao Yulan, but Hao Yulan made up her mind to teach her a lesson, and she also killed chickens to show the monkeys, fearing that the two sons in the family would also have the same idea.

"Boss, you should send the people back to the Wang family now and tell them that they have a family like theirs, and I don't dare to ask for such a daughter-in-law!"

Although Brother Wang is also angry with Sister-in-law Wang, but after so many years, this feeling is still there, and he can't divorce Sister-in-law Wang. He just begged: "Mother, give her a chance. If she dares to have another chance, I will give her a letter of divorce and let her take it back to her mother's house."

Hao Yulan refused, "Why, mother said no. Listen to you?"

Brother Wang also knelt down to Hao Yulan.

"Mother, I know it's her fault, I'll tell her, it's fine to beat her to vent your anger, but I can't divorce her, she is the mother of my son's two children, divorce her and let her How can I raise my head in the future? " Sister

Wang also begged: "Mother, I don't dare, and I will never dare again..."

Hao Yulan and Sister Wang have been mother-in-law and daughter-in-law for so many years. Filial piety, Hao Yulan was softened by her crying, and said: "For the sake of my son and grandchildren, I will not pursue this matter, even if it is over, but I want to make it clear to you, the third one earns How much is his ability. It is the dowry brought by Xiaolin's family. If you don't have such a family, don't be jealous of other people's property. If there is another time, don't blame me for not giving you a chance, I will definitely let my son divorce You go out."

In front of Shen Lin, he reprimanded Sister-in-law Wang bitterly, and scolded Sister-in-law Wang so much that she wished she could go back in time, and even if she was killed, she would not listen to her mother's scolding. She knew in her heart that, with Hao Yulan's temper, if she dared to do it again, she would never stop, and her life with her mother-in-law would not be easy. As for her mother's family, Hao Yulan would block the door and humiliate her, so everyone in the village would know. At that time, her parents will blame her for ruining the family's reputation.

Zhou's family, Shen Mo didn't know what happened to Shen Lin at Wang's family. He and Zhou Yu, who was taking a break in the first month, squatted on the stove in the workshop to watch Zhou Jing make the pancreas he said.

To make pancreas, you need to use pig pancreas and pig fat. The pig pancreas needs to be removed from the fat and then ground with sugar, and then heated and stirred with the pig fat. Enzymes in pig pancreas can be fully decomposed under heat. Then add caustic soda made from soda ash and limestone, stir evenly, and pour it into the prepared mold.

To look good, the molds are made into circles, heart-shaped petals, and even teardrops.

As long as the solution in the mold solidifies naturally, the pancreas is ready.

This kind of Zhoujing is used for household use, and there is also a special type for direct contact with the skin, such as washing face and hands.

This type is made with rapeseed oil, but with milk or honey, and some spices are added when pouring into the mold. The cold winter is the season when plum blossoms are in full bloom, and Zhou Jing also added plum petals to the pancreas.

Shen Mo said strangely: "Brother Jing, why do you use rapeseed oil for this?"

"When they are solidified and poured out, you will find that the pancreas made of pig pancreas and lard is not translucent. The taste of oil, but rapeseed oil is transparent and beautiful, and the petals can be clearly seen inside, which can meet the aesthetics of ladies. Pig pancreas will also be cheaper than rapeseed oil pancreas."

"Pig Oil and rapeseed oil are both expensive, especially the pancreas made from rapeseed oil with honey added to it. I am afraid it will be more expensive."

"Yes, we still have to take the high-end route this time. Pig pancreas is sold for household use. The price of rapeseed oil pancreas varies according to the ingredients added. For example, the one with only petals is two hundred cents, the one with milk is two hundred and seventy cents, and the one with honey is added. It costs three hundred and fifty cents a piece."

"It's so expensive!" Shen Mo didn't expect such a small piece of pancreas to be as big as a palm and dare to ask for such a price. But it is made of pork, but it is nearly ten times more expensive than pork. "Brother Jing, won't it be too expensive, after all, it's just a piece of pancreas for washing your face and hands."

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "Xiao Mo, we have been doing business for so long, you haven't figured out the hearts of the rich, it is often expensive to reflect their identities, and this is our family's first share and the first opportunity. . I also plan to launch the flagship model at that time, mixing three kinds together, selling one or two silver pieces, limited edition. Only ten pieces are issued per month, and it is impossible to say that it will be sold out before the listing. "