Chapter 100

This year, when Zhou Li was eight years old, he had a different idea and suddenly wanted to find a husband. Why did he suddenly have this idea, it was all because of his father.

On that day, the rain was a little heavy, and the thunder rumbled. Zhou Li remembered the story his father told him when he was a child. It is said that every lightning strike has a special meaning. Some come to the human world to chop unfilial descendants, some are because of the spirits and monsters who have cultivated the Tao, and if they want to rise to immortality, they must first accept the punishment of thunder, and there are other types of ghosts. Zhou Li felt that the thunder that night was specializing in hacking evil spirits, and in a panic, he went to knock on the door of A-Daddy and A-Mei.

After knocking for a long time, he didn't open, so he shouted twice, and his father yelled at him angrily, not letting him enter the room, and said he was afraid and would find someone himself, why would it be suffocated sooner or later, I don't know What's wrong.

Although Ah Mei accompanies him to sleep in his room in the end, this incident still dealt a heavy blow to Xiao Zhou Li, and took root in his young mind, looking for a partner.

As for what the object was, he didn't know, so he asked his elder brother. His elder brother could understand his father's strange language and told him that the object was the meaning of the husband. He asked his elder brother again, what his father said was suffocated, and what was suffocating. His eldest brother stopped talking, his face flushed instantly, and then he faltered and ran away.

Heh, he's not a man at all. He is called Lord Shangshu by other people, but he is so awkward when he asks a question. If he doesn't know, he just says he doesn't know, and he acts like a big girl.

So the arrogant Zhou Li rode a big horse and went out to find a partner with a whip.

To be honest, none of the neighbors and Xiaodouding in the private school have an appetite for Zhou Li. Regardless of Zhou Li's young age, he is very thoughtful. He thinks his father is too hypocritical, a fox with a smile on his face, calls you a brother on his face, and secretly sells you for two pounds, and you will laugh and count the money if you are sold, even if you miss a penny.

And Zhou Li doesn't like his brother's type. The reason is that it is too capable, and the lining is dark.

His brother's face is always dead and unsmiling, but his calculations are no less than his father's. Let's just say his sister-in-law, it was obviously his brother who first took a fancy to his sister-in-law. But how can you pretend, just pretend it's not like that, and then hook up everywhere, his brother looks a bit like a dog, but he can still watch, anyway, he is stronger than his father, I don't know how he can like his father. . In the end, he teased his sister-in-law to the point that he was so determined to die for his brother that he threatened not to marry his brother in this life.

Later, there was no other way, his sister-in-law's father could only beg his father with a thick face. His father's old fox clearly knew his brother's true thoughts, and he just pretended to be unstoppable. Piansheng did not refuse, and the father hanging his sister-in-law went to talk to his brother in person. Then his brother pretended that since you said it, I wouldn't be able to refuse and agreed, and moved his sister-in-law's father into a mess, thinking that his brother really took his face to marry his daughter. He also didn't think that the officials who were older than his sister-in-law and father had come to ask for relatives with all kinds of coercion and inducement. His brother didn't all hang a pair of dead fish eyes, so that only the whites of his eyes were left, and his head shook off to disagree.

Hehe, I thought he didn't know, when he passed by his brother's bedroom in the middle of the night, his brother was having fun in his dreams, calling out his sister-in-law's boudoir name, he could really pretend.

Although his brother loved his sister-in-law so much after he got married, a blind man could tell that his brother liked his sister-in-law, but he secretly told his sister-in-law the truth, but his sister-in-law didn't believe it, and said that his child was ignorant.

Seeing that he and his sister-in-law were two little white rabbits that fell into the wolf's den, he naively thought that the wolf was grazing.

He can't be that simple, man, hehe...

Zhou Lice came to the Da Shifu, where Uncle Feng's family lived, and Uncle Feng treated him very well. The pony he was riding was given to him by Uncle Feng.

The third grandson of his Uncle Feng's family was about the same age as him, gentle and fair, and many girls and twins liked it. He felt that he was almost a match for him, and he could have a good face when he took it out. He envied his opponents.

"Little gift is here?"

Uncle Feng smiled kindly and kindly as soon as he saw him. He was an uncle with a good temper.

"Uncle Feng, I came here today very solemnly."

Seeing his appearance as a little adult, Uncle Feng cooperated and asked him: "What is the solemn matter, you can tell your uncle, and uncle will promise you."

"That's right, My father said let me find a partner, um, it means looking for a husband, I thought about it, Feng Yuanyuan is okay, just come over and ask if you can marry him to me as a husband."

Uncle Feng's eyes lit up instantly. "You want to marry Xiao Cheng as your husband."

"Well, can Uncle Feng be okay?"

Uncle Feng nodded, "Yes, yes. Xiao Lian, go and call Xiao Cheng."

After a while, Feng Yuan Yuan came. , followed by his military officer father, Feng Youwen.

Feng Youwen said with a smile: "Xiao Li is here, I will ask Xiao Cheng to play with you later." Then he said to Uncle Feng, "Dad, did you ask Xiao Cheng to come over, did he get into trouble again, and which court did he fight this time? The grandson of a high-ranking official?"

Uncle Feng stared, "What nonsense in front of Xiao Li." Turning to Zhou Li, he looked like a wolf-grandmother seducing a little sheep, "Don't listen to your brother Feng's nonsense, Xiao Cheng is good. , if you take it back, you will definitely be a well-behaved and obedient young master, who will definitely go to the kitchen below the hall."

"Well, I will take good care of him!" Zhou Li slapped the whip in his hand. ring.

However, when Feng Yuanyuan heard that his grandfather had betrothed him to Zhou Li as his husband, he immediately burst into tears.

Feng Youwen said dumbfounded: "Father, it's a different generation, Xiaoyu is my younger brother, he is Xiaoyu's younger brother, and Yuanyuan is his nephew!"

Uncle Feng scolded: "What do you know, who said that you look at seniority, it's all about age, I think it's just right. In this way, we and Xiaoyu will become relatives."

Uncle Feng danced with joy, and Mrs. Feng also smiled.

However, Feng Youwen always felt that something was wrong, and Feng Yuanyuan burst into tears.

"I don't want, I don't want to be Zhou Li's husband, if you insist on me being his husband, I will, I will..."

Zhou Li glared at him, "What do you do?"

"I will... I will go from the palace! "

I'll cut it, I'll give you a knife!"

"Wow..."

Of course I couldn't really cut it for Feng Yuanyuan in the end, but fortunately Zhou Yu came over and deceived him.

However, Zhou Li also saw that Feng Yuanyuan was really reluctant. He had a stance that he would rather die than surrender. He felt humiliated, so he secretly ran to Feng Yuanyuan's ear and scolded: "Three grandsons."

Feng Yuanyuan is the third grandson of the Feng family . , this is the pain in his heart. Originally, no one cared about it. He fought with Zhou Li once. Zhou Li beat him and scolded his third grandson. After that, all the children in the imperial capital knew it.

When Feng Youwen's father and son were left, Feng Youwen was heartbroken and said to his son: "Zhou Li is a pair of children, why are you afraid of him, why are you trembling every time you see him! Thank you for teaching you a good martial arts since childhood, you Can't beat him!"

Feng Yuanyuan cried until he choked, "Dad, you don't know that Zhou Li is not like a twin at all. Your son would rather die than be his husband. Last time, Li Jimo used a mouse to scare him, he didn't even know it. Don't be afraid, I used a knife to dissect the mouse in front of us, the skin of the mouse was also peeled off, the internal organs were taken out, and there were bones. You don't know how skilled he is, and he said that his father taught him. At the end of the night, Li Ji was so frightened that he had nightmares when he came home at night. He had a fever for three days. Uncle Li hired a Taoist priest for him. He said that he was scared and lost his soul!"

So terrifying!

Feng Youwen said solemnly Nodding, "Son, you and he are not in the same rank. You will be defeated without a fight. Hey, you should stay away from him. These two children will be supported by

Zhou Jing and Xiaoyu. It's scary!" When Li came back, he was indignant, and when he told his father, Zhou Jing was not very happy. His little Shuang is so cute, so cute, and so kind.

So Zhou Jing whispered to Zhou Li, and dared to dislike his son, hehe!

The next day, he went to Feng's house to listen to the class, Feng Yuanyuan went to the toilet, Zhou Li secretly followed behind, and after Feng Yuanyuan entered, he Secretly closed the door outside. When Feng Yuanyuan was about to come out, he found that the door had been pushed outside, and he couldn't open it, so he was so anxious that Zhou Li clapped his hands happily, and sat in the garden outside with a horse whip. Don't let it get near there either.

Later, he left, but no one in Feng's house went to the toilet, and Feng Yuanyuan was tired from screaming again, and no one found him.

It was his father who didn't see his son going back to his room to sleep at night, so he went to look for him in Feng Wanzhan's room. Feng Wanzhan said he wasn't there, and this Feng Mansion's talent was turned upside down. But who would have thought that the third young master of the Feng family was in the toilet, and naturally he couldn't find it for a long time. Later, it was a servant who was desperate to urinate and went to the toilet to find Feng Yuanyuan.

At that time, Feng Yuanyuan had been smoked to death, his body stinks, and his father almost vomited when he got close to him.

With his last breath, Feng Yuanyuan left his last words, "Father, my son would rather die than give in, even if he stinks, he would not be his husband to that Zhou Li!"

Feng Youwen said, "Son, don't say this in front of Zhou Li. , otherwise his father and brother, I don't know what bad way they will give him to deal with you. Their Zhou family is too crazy, let's stay away from him!"

"Father, you finally see clearly, it's not that the son is too cowardly, The enemy is too powerful!" Feng Yuanyuan took a shower with tears in his eyes, but no matter how he soaked, he felt that he had a stench on his body and couldn't wash it off. He couldn't eat food for three days in a row, and the soft fat on his stomach was gone.

After those children who had been bullied by Feng Yuanyuan all the year round found out, they applauded and cheered for several days, and the little overlord became a king.

Zhou Li flung his little horse whip and ran from this side of the imperial capital to this side and from that side to this side. When he saw him come out, those children of the same age who used to bully others on weekdays scattered in an instant and disappeared in an instant.

Everyone knows that Zhou Shangshu is a younger brother, and if he encounters anything, he will block him one by one on the grounds that his younger brother is a pair of children and is a disadvantaged group.