Chapter 3

"Don't talk nonsense." Shen Mo reprimanded Shen Lin, neither light nor heavy.

Zhou Jing scratched his head, this was a bit embarrassing.

"That... I was separated from my family early, I lived alone, and I was treated badly. I thought I should have a bad relationship with that place, so why would I promise to send food there every day?"

"Who knows what you think? , I just like to seek abuse!" Shen Lin said.

"If you talk nonsense again, you will go home!" Shen Mo reprimanded Shen Lin, and then said to Zhou Jing: "It may be because you were separated out at a young age and lacked maternal love, so you are particularly eager to get maternal love. Therefore, what should you say to your mother? What is it!"

"The reason why you were injured this time is because your mother wants to eat wild boars. You went into the deep mountains and didn't catch wild boars, so you almost killed yourself."

Not nearly, but already.

Forget it, the grievances between the predecessor and Mrs. Wang over the years, no matter who is right or wrong, are all over with the death of the predecessor. From now on, he is just Zhou Jing, Zhou Jing from another world.

In fact, the body has been slowly moving in the past few days, and Zhou Jing also discovered a problem that he had neglected before, that is, this body belongs to him. Although he is much younger than his previous life, it really belongs to him, and he will never admit his mistake with the body he has used for more than 20 years and almost 30 years.

But why does everyone around him insist that he is Zhou Jing, who was injured by hunting in the mountains, how similar they are, to the point that even the person next to the pillow can't tell the difference!

Also, in previous life news reports, it is not uncommon for people who look exactly the same but have no blood relationship. I want to come here, Mrs. Wang has an indifferent relationship with him, and he doesn't like the newly married husband, and he may not be close to him at ordinary times. Picked up cheap. I just don't know where the original body went, if it will come back suddenly. However, after listening to the conversations between the Shen brothers in the past few days, the original body is definitely more fierce and less fortunate, and it is dead. As for, if he doesn't die and can come back, he also has a way to shut him up!

After all, money is a good thing, as long as there is money, I believe that a husband who is not valued, the Wang family will be happy to sell.

"Can you be at home by yourself? My little brother and I plan to go deep into the mountains to see if we can hunt wild animals, so as to make up for your body." Shen Mo asked.

"Deep mountains?" Zhou Jing disagreed: "You two should not go, it's too dangerous."

Zhou Jing already knew that there are three gender ratios here, male, female and pair. The body structure of the twins is the same except that there is one more uterus than the man, and they can be fertilized by the intestines.

The status of twins is very embarrassing. Although the birth rate is low, it is also difficult to conceive. The probability of having twins after conception is very high, and women cannot be conceived. Therefore, even poor peasant families are reluctant to talk about Shuang'er. Generally, the wealthy family members have had enough fun with women, so they can go back to Shuang'er and try it out. Such a pair of children usually has a bad life, and a concubine becomes a cheap member.

Because these original bodies didn't like seeing Shen Mo very much, they would fight him.

"It's okay, my little brother and I always go there, and we won't leave if it's too deep."

Zhou Jing knew that he couldn't persuade the two of them, so he said, "Be careful with everything, go early

and return early." Really let them catch a pheasant.

"Brother, we can have a good meal tonight!" Shen Lin stared at the pheasants on the ground, swallowing loudly.

Zhou Jing looked funny, he was also greedy for meat, but not as greedy as the two of them. Therefore, he was more certain that he was wearing clothes, and this body belonged to him. He ate too much fish and meat, and only had no meat and fish for a few days. Although he was greedy, he would not be too greedy.

Hearing the light laughter, Shen Lin turned his head and glared at him and said, "What are you laughing at, if you don't want to eat it, that's the best! This way the whole chicken belongs to me and my eldest brother."

"Little brother, this chicken was originally The one who is going to be caught to supplement Zhou Jing's body is like us. He hasn't eaten meat for more than half a year, so how can he not be greedy." Zhou Jing said: "Even if he doesn't eat it, we can't eat a whole chicken, and we have to give Uncle and aunt sent half of them!"

"I forgot about that old goddess!" Shen Lin pouted and said unwillingly.

"Is there any special reason for our family to give half of the food to my uncle and aunt?" Zhou Jing suddenly asked.

Shen Mo was silent for a while before he said, "That's not true, that's what you asked for to get more attention from your aunt!" What

you asked for, was the original owner sb? I don't have enough to eat and don't warm myself, and I may starve to death at any time! I even think about an old woman who doesn't treat him as her own son at all. The family eats delicious food and drinks spicy food. Maybe they are still cursing him, how can he still not die? He is so good at the reincarnation of the Virgin Mary!

Zhou Jing can't understand this kind of bad writing, but his dictionary is all about repaying virtue with resentment! What's more, the old goddess has no support for the original owner, and maybe there is still life. , completely gone to him. After all, his body is his own, he can be 100% sure. Although I don't know why I'm wearing it here, and my body has become smaller, there is no doubt that the body belongs to him.

He doesn't owe anything to that old goddess, don't think he can be as stupid and filial as the original owner!

"Since there is no special reason, we don't need to send it in the future. Whether it's wild vegetables or anything else, we'll keep it for ourselves when we dig it up!" Zhou Jing is not afraid that others will think his decision is abrupt, because he has nothing remembered. People who don't remember things are naturally weird.

"Why don't you have to send it all of a sudden?" Shen Mo wondered.

"Brother, why are you so stupid, it's not good if you don't give it away!" Shen Lin said, "It doesn't matter if the old goddess is half, it's all ours!"

"But... when I came back with a pheasant, everyone in the village saw it. Now, let's not send half of them, I'm afraid my aunt will come over and make a noise!"

Zhou Jing sneered. I have seen her dislike for a long time, dare to bully his daughter-in-law, let's try!

"It's okay, I have made up my mind, as long as I don't give it away in the future, sooner or later, it's better to solve it today." Zhou Jing said: "After a while she Come here, you are welcome, you can do whatever you want? Since I have been removed from his royal family tree and changed the surname to Zhou, naturally there is no relationship with his old Wang family! Calling her aunt is because of the villagers in the village. For her sake, give her face!"

"Zhou Jing, why are you..."

"Walk through life and death and see through things that you couldn't see before. What's more, because you have no memory, you are hearing things from the past from other people's mouths. , I just feel that the Wang family treats me with no family affection. If there is one thing, even if the family tree is eliminated and the surname is changed, why bother to drive my ten-year-old child out of the house, and assign me a thatched hut. Although I don't remember How did it come over these years, but it's always difficult. Such a thatched cottage, it rains heavily in summer, and it snows outside in winter, and it also snows. I didn't die in one long winter after another, only my life is big! So , he is ruthless and unjust to me, why do I have to have this kind of affection!"

"It sounds nice, when you remember everything one day, and you will blame my elder brother again, don't come and beat me again. Big brother is making a face for your aunt!"

"Absolutely not!"

"Don't say it so absolutely..."

Shen Mo interrupted Shen Lin, "little brother, I believe him!"

"Big brother..."

"Don't say it, just do as he said!" Shen Mo said: "This next whole one The pheasants are all ours, aren't you happy?"

"Happy is happy, but I'm afraid..."

"No, I'm afraid, I won't!" Zhou Jing firmly said: "However, I'm sorry, I still can't let you eat one. A whole chicken."

"You're going to go back on it?" Shen Lin cried.

"No." Zhou Jing said embarrassedly: "It's because our family has no rice, can we exchange half a chicken and the villagers for a few kilograms of brown rice, otherwise, our family will have to

run out of food tomorrow." Shen Mo said suddenly: "Yes I'm so happy to have forgotten about this, I'll change it now."

Shen Lin muttered: "I fell once, but I didn't fall stupid, but I know the Gu family!" The shops in the

town sell a pound of brown rice for ten cents. A pound of pheasants in the market can be sold for twenty cents. But the villagers definitely couldn't pay 20 cents, so they gave an ordinary chicken for 15 cents a pound.

Most of the pheasants weighed two and a half catties, and more than three catties of brown rice were replaced.

As soon as he brought the brown rice back, Shen Lin searched the whole room for a place to hide, but the Zhou family was really just around the corner, there was not even a small cabinet, there was really no place to hide things. Shen Lin was sweating with anxiety.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Jing couldn't stand it anymore and said, "Let's put such a thing in the kitchen, no one will steal it?"

"No one steals?" Shen Lin screamed: "That old pious woman is a dog's nose. Yes, I'll have to come over after a while, and I'll have to grab this thing in one fell swoop."

Zhou Jing said calmly: "If she takes it away, you will take it away from her, won't you be taking it back!"

"Not yet, you won't let it..." Shen Lin said.

"Didn't I say let it go? In the future, you can snatch it back openly! Tell him that this place is surnamed Zhou, and it's the territory of the old Zhou family. It's not her surnamed Wang's turn to be savage!"

"Can you really snatch it back ?" ?" Somehow, Shen Lin felt excited when he thought of being able to confront that old goddess in a fair and open manner.

Looking up, he was hitting Shen Mo's fixed look at him. Shen Mo's eyes were very dark, as black as smudged ink, so thick and deep that he couldn't see the end at a glance.

Until now, Zhou Jing didn't know what Shen Mo was thinking. After a few days of getting along, he felt that Shen Mo didn't seem like a person who would make compromises, but if it wasn't for his submissive personality, how could he be beaten all over by his predecessor, and forced to give the king to Wang when he was hungry? The old lady gave food and drink.

In fact, this is because Zhou Jing himself has not turned the corner. He has always looked at Shen Mo from the perspective of modern people, but he did not know that in that era, it was normal for men to beat and scold. On the contrary, if any husband and wife dare to quarrel with a man like later generations, if they are divorced, they will be scolded as a shrew!

Even if Shen Mo is not obedient, what can he do? He has already married Zhou Jing, no matter how bad it is, it is better than being divorced. The fate after returning is strong.

Shen Mo's sight was flustered for a moment, and although it quickly returned to normal, it was still captured by Zhou Jing. Zhou Jing pretended not to notice, looked away, glanced at Shen Mo and seemed relieved.

Zhou Jing's door was really kicked open by someone smelling it. A man walked in swaggeringly, more righteous than entering his own home.

"Yo! Zhou Jing, eat chicken, just right, I'll eat here today." He even sat cross-legged beside the bed without hesitation, staring straight at Shen Lin.

At this time, men and women were not seated at the age of seven. The peasant family is not so particular about it, not because they don't want to be so, but because they don't have that condition. But I haven't heard of any man who dared to enter someone's house without knocking on the door, and dared to stare at Shuang'er who has not left the cabinet so bluntly. This is not the same as being a hooligan!