Chapter 18

"Mother..." Shen Chengke was frightened to death, he didn't expect that his mother would actually dare to gamble on his life!

Zhou Jing gave Shen Cheng a few punches, and Wang Chunhua screamed. "I'm going to sue you in the yamen and ask the county magistrate to cut your head off!"

Unexpectedly, Zhou Jing beat Shen Cheng's stomach more and more with all his strength, and Shen Cheng curled up into a ball in pain, unable to speak.

Zhou Jingyin sneered: "You go to sue, feel free to sue, I tell you, no matter who is right or wrong in the yamen to sue someone or the defendant, they must first hit the top 20 boards, what I'm doing is so-called, think about it Can you still climb out? And as long as I don't kill your son, at most you will have to pay a few hundred dollars for medicine, but your ass

is blooming, but you don't know if this amount of money is enough for you to suffer!" It's just that the people in the countryside are in awe of the yamen.

Wang Chunhua also knew about this rumor and always took it as true.

"Losing money? It's easy to say, where did you get the money, and the county magistrate will put you in jail if you don't have money!"

Zhou Jing didn't talk nonsense, and directly took out two taels of silver and smashed it on Wang Chunhua.

"How many times have you beaten your son!" Seeing the

money, Wang Chunhua really went to bite the money to see if it was true or not. On the ground, Shen Cheng saw these two taels of silver with a pale face, and he was beaten to death for a few hundred wen for such a ruthless beating. But after Wang Chunhua tried the real and fake silver, she actually put the silver in her pocket.

Zhou Jing ignored him and said, "You can give these two taels of silver to you, but you have to sell Shen Lin to me, including the medical expenses for the two of them!"

Wang Chunhua rolled her eyes, wondering where Zhou Jing got the two . Two silver coins, will there be more on me? The more she thought about it, the more greedy she became.

He actually said: "I already promised Shen Lin to the old Li family, and I can't regret it, unless you give me two taels again."

"Four taels of silver to buy a pair, do you think I'm crazy? To tell you the truth, do you think Why should I buy Shen Lin, I really think that Shen Mo's few words have such weight, and I don't even think that Shen Mo is a lowly and dispensable twin! I tell you it's your old Shen family's good skills, A good pair of children. This Shen Lin has secretly crawled on my bed for a long time. He serves me comfortably. I can't bear him now. I just have two taels of silver in my hand to buy him, and go home and continue to have fun! "

If you don't want to sell it, you can pay me back the money. I'll go to the Li family and tell him how the person he wants to marry climbed on my bed. Don't say that the surnamed Li is unwilling, but instead You pay for the money!"

"What?" Wang Chunhua gasped, "You lied to me?"

"What's the point of cheating?" Zhou Jing sneered, "This is the reputation that Shuang'er takes most seriously, and it will end if you ruin it for a lifetime. And this kind of thing can't be deceived. As long as the surnamed Li is married with Shen Lin, you will know that you lied to him! At that time, Shen Lin will not only give him a sleepless night and be withdrawn, but you will also have to compensate for the money. Said that 2 taels of silver is 200 big money, does anyone still want Shen Lin!"

Zhou Jing sneered: "So it's better to sell me a girl while I'm still a little interested in Shen Lin, I can buy a girl for this money. That's enough!"

Wang Chunhua looked at Shen Mo and Shen Lin, and saw that the two Shen brothers didn't respond, so she knew it was true. Otherwise, Shen Mo's temperament will hurt Shen Lin the most. If Shen Lin doesn't want to, and Zhou Jing dares to slander Shen Lin's reputation like this, Shen Mo will definitely allow it. But now it's so dull, I've known it for a long time.

Wang Chunhua secretly hated, no wonder Zhou Jingqiong agreed with Shen Lin to eat and drink at his house after being like that.

It was not perfect. Naturally, Wang Chunhua didn't dare to sell Shen Lin into the Li family. When the surnamed Li was really investigated, his family not only had to hire people, but also money. And with such a shameless pair, their entire reputation of the Shen family was ruined. His son's reputation was not good, and he was tired of Shen Lin. I was afraid that at that time, he was willing to spend two taels of silver, but he couldn't even say a pair.

Wang Chunhua gritted her teeth and said, "You can sell people to you, but if you don't have enough money, you have to add another 2 taels."

Zhou Jing said indifferently, "I only have so much in total. If I like to sell it or not, if I don't sell it, I will just buy it. For the girl, thinking about it now, it's still better for a girl, and she can have a son, which is much better than Shuang'er!"

Wang Chunhua naturally thought the same thing, I'm afraid the whole atmosphere in the countryside is like this.

"Okay, I'll sell it to you for two taels of silver."

"And the medicine money for the two of them is also included." Zhou Jing said, "There is no evidence for what you say, so you must put up a letter. Just say your husband and wife. The two agreed to sell Shen Lin to me, Zhou Jing, as a slave and a maid. From then on, I will be the slave of my Zhou family, and I, Zhou Jing, will be the master of life and death."

As a slave and a slave, life and death will be determined by the master's family. Lin's biological parents could not interfere. Even killing Shen Lin, as long as he can give a serious name, the Shen family has no right to hold him accountable.

Wang Chunhua also wanted to take care of Shen Lin's pension money or play the autumn wind from time to time. Naturally, she didn't want to, but at this stage, if she didn't want to, it might cause a loss of both people and money.

"Okay!" Wang Chunhua agreed.

"Xiao Mo, go and ask a literate person to come over and set up a

letter." The man who came with him said, "I know how to read, and I'll write."

Soon the deed was written, and the man also specifically stated that the two taels of silver It also includes the medical expenses of Father Shen and Shen Cheng. Wang Chunhua pressed the handprint, and Shen Lin pressed the handprint.

Zhou Jing pointed at Father Shen and said, "And his!"

Father Shen, who had been curled up all the time, came over and pressed his fingerprints. This deed of sale already has legal benefits. As long as it is sent to the yamen for the record, Shen Lin will become a low-ranking member.

When the matter was over, both Shen Mo and Shen Lin didn't look at Father Shen again, and they all turned around and left.

On the way, Zhou Jing gave the contract to Shen Lin.

"You take care of this yourself. I'm really helpless if you make this decision. If I don't slander you and me for something, and the trouble is like this today, Wang Chunhua will definitely marry you into the Li family."

Shen Lin nodded and said: " Brother, I know, I don't blame you, but I want to thank you. I've already thought about it, even if I can't get married in my life, it doesn't matter. But I think you say that I have an affair with you, and Wang Chunhua doesn't dare to go out. He said, after all, no matter what, I am from the Shen family, and I have a bad reputation, and I will definitely implicate his son. His son has a reputation for being delicious and lazy, and he cannot be called a daughter-in-law. If she dares to tell me about me again, his son will be waiting to be beaten. Be a bachelor for a lifetime!"

Unexpectedly, the man who had been following him without speaking suddenly said: "Shen Lin, you are very good, you will definitely marry a good family, the clearer is self-clearing, I believe in you!"

Shen Lin After being stunned for a moment, he said, "Thank you." The

four broke up at the entrance of the village, and Zhou Jing realized that the man was actually Li Zheng's second son, Wang Ren, who had been studying in the town for a few days. Not to pass the public examination, but to be able to read and hyphenate words, so that I can support my family in the future.