Chapter 33

Zhou Jing rushed over in a hurry, picked up Shen Mo and took a look, Shen Mo's face was as pale as paper, and there was not even a trace of blood. The whole person was as soft as if he was out of breath, and Zhou Jing's hand that reached out to probe his breath was trembling uncontrollably.

It's weak, but it's there.

"Little brother...Little brother...Go and call Zhong Langzhong!" Zhou Jinggang instructed Shen Lin, and Shen Lin disappeared into the village like a fly.

Zhou Jing pressed down hard on Shen Mo's people, and at the same time kept shouting: "Xiao Mo, Xiao Mo, wake up..."

Zhou Jing held it down for a while, and he didn't know how long it took, his forehead was so anxious. The sweat beads on the child were as big as peas, and they fell on Shen Mo's eyelids one by one.

It seemed that Shen Mo's thin eyelids could not bear such a heavy weight and finally woke up faintly.

"Little Mo..." Zhou Jing called out with joy and tears, and a dignified seven-footed man who was stubborn and not afraid of death even burst into tears at this moment. "Xiao Mo, you are awake, you are awake."

Shen Mo only felt tired, especially tired, he wanted to raise his hand to wipe away Zhou Jing's tears and tell him not to cry, but it was gone halfway. The strength, swaying in the air, was about to press down, but Zhou Jing quickly grabbed it with his eyes and hands.

"I'm fine, really, don't worry." Shen Mo thought that Zhou Jing was a man, crying like this in public would be laughed at.

Zhou Jing responded indiscriminately, and he didn't know what to do. He simply wanted to talk to Shen Mo, always afraid that Shen Mo would faint again if he didn't say anything.

"Little Mo, I'll take you into the room, my brother is going to find you Langzhong, and I'll be back soon."

Zhou Jing carefully picked up Shen Mo and turned to the bedroom, as if he was holding a piece of extremely fragile colored glass .

Even though he wanted to give birth to wings and fly into the bedroom, Zhou Jing's steps were steady when he walked, every step was as steady as if he was about to plunge into the soil, daring not to bump.

When he got to the bed, he carefully placed the person on the bed.

At this time, Shen Lin ran into the house with Zhong Langzhong. Zhong Langzhong was a lot of age, and he was always tossed around by Shen Mo and a junior who was out of breath. Before he could catch his breath, Zhou Jing dragged him to the side of the bed.

Zhong Langzhong first put a piece of ginseng under Shen Mo's tongue, and then carefully checked his pulse, and said, "Shen Wazi is too anxious, the fainting caused by anger and fire attacking the heart is not a serious problem for the time being, but it can't always be like this in the future, This hurts the body the most."

Zhou Jing agreed again and again, took the recipe written by Zhong Langzhong and handed it to Shen Lin.

"Little brother, you go to Uncle Wang's place, tell him about the situation of our house, and ask him to accompany you to the town to arrest Fang Zi. Remember, don't ask people to go there in vain, you have to give him Money." Zhou Jing took out a few pieces of silver from his arms and gave them to Shen Lin,

Shen Lin nodded, "I understand what you mean."

Zhou Jing and Shen Lin quietly did not know what to say, although Shen Lin did not know what to say. Confused and didn't ask.

"Wait." Zhong Langzhong stopped Shen Lin, who was about to leave, and said to him, "Zhou Wazi, you want to ask him to go to town, and the family is not short of a few big money. Fortunately, it is better to directly take the medicine from the hospital The doctor invites one to come back and give Shen Wazi a good look, so you can rest assured."

In fact, Zhou Jing meant it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have given Shen Lin so much money, so Shen Lin took it and specifically replied that 'I understand what he meant' was a secret phrase from the two of them, fearing that Zhong Lang might have other ideas.

After all, Zhong Langzhong was the only one in the village. No matter how good or bad his medical skills were, there would always be a headache and an emergency when he was needed, so he couldn't easily offend him.

However, Zhong Langzhong's medical skills are enough to cure some minor illnesses and save people in the village. He also knows his weight and doesn't exaggerate his worth, that's what he said to Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing nodded immediately and instructed Shen Lin logically: "Be sure to go to the famous doctor's house to invite a doctor back, no matter how much money is needed, and tell him about your brother's symptoms. In terms of medicinal materials, he doesn't need to save money deliberately, although he mainly considers his condition. "

Yes." The

Zhou family's bedroom was also modeled after the town house, and was divided into an inside and an outside room. The outer room of the big family is used for the little servants and servants who watch the night. You can listen to the movement of the owner of the inner room at any time, so it is convenient to get up and take care of it immediately.

This meeting came in handy. Although Zhong Langzhong was the Langzhong, he came to see Shen Mo's doctor, but it was inconvenient to sit in the bedroom after seeing the disease. Zhou Jing didn't let him leave immediately, so he sat in the outside room and collapsed. Superior.

Knowing that Shen Mo had been worried about his affairs since he woke up, Zhou Jing immediately held Shen Mo's hand to show comfort, and whispered in his ear: "Xiao Mo, you don't have to worry, and you don't have to be afraid of Mrs. Wang. It's okay, I already have a way to deal with it, so I'll tell you now."

"Although Mrs. Wang said I'm not her son, I believe she must have said it with her mouth, and she has absolutely no evidence in her hands. As for what you said. That scar came later. The old lady Wang has driven his son out for so many years, and she has never been careful, so she will never know. And the other old ladies can identify them, and I am not afraid of her. You guys It is very rare here to verify whether two people are biological mother and child. It is almost equivalent to no definite method. The only method is the blood test recorded in ancient books."

"I have heard of this method, and the villagers say it is It can be checked whether the two are biological, if the old lady Wang wants to propose such a method, what should we do?"

Zhou Jing sat on the head of Shen Mo's bed, seeing him in a hurry, he immediately fell down and put his arms around him. He comforted him softly.

"Don't worry, listen to me, this method is not allowed. I have a way to make old lady Wang or Wang Cheng blend with my blood." Zhou Jing lowered his head and said in Shen Mo's ear. : "Alum, as long as there is alum, anyone's blood can be mixed, you must believe me, don't worry. You know, I have read books with us, and these things are recorded in the books , Many people have verified that it is foolproof."

"That alum..."

"I just told my little brother to buy alum and come back."

Shen Mo didn't feel relieved, he worried again: "Then, if the previous week What if Jing finds it? Even if he is really dead, as long as there is a corpse, you will..."

Zhou Jing interrupted Shen Mo and said, "No, absolutely not! When you saw him, he had already been killed by a wild boar. The top of his fangs was full of holes, and later he was run away by a wild boar, which means that he was very seriously injured at that time. Under such serious injuries, let alone in this era of lack of medical care and medicine, it is We may not be able to save life there. If he loses too much blood, he will surely die! As long as he is dead, even if he is not eaten by wild animals on the mountain, after so many months, the weather has warmed up again, and the meat is not placed on the mountain. If the cellar is going to be broken for a few days, it has already rotted. Even if it is found by Mrs. Wang now, it is a rotting and unrecognizable corpse. You say an unrecognizable corpse and me, who looks like Zhou Jing Compared with people who are exactly the same and can be in harmony with blood, the villagers will be more convinced that whoever tells the truth. Even when they go to the county magistrate, the county magistrate will only believe us, thinking that Mrs. Wang is lying for money and wants to steal Our family business. So, don't be afraid, don't worry, everything will go smoothly."

"Well, I believe in you." Shen Mohui took Zhou Jing's hand and lay quietly in his arms.

Knowing that the Zhou family was in a hurry, Wang Gui drove the mule cart to the point of flying, and it took an hour and a half to go back and forth. Shen Mo was coaxed by Zhou Jing for a while, and then fell asleep.

The doctor invited is one of the famous doctors in a very famous hospital, but not the best one. The most famous doctor saw that he was a prestigious family in the town, so Shen Lin asked him not to move. I can only use money to pay for this, and I promise that no matter how the medicine is calculated, the medical fee will be five taels.

When he came to the doctor's surname Cong, he followed into the Zhou family and found that the Zhou family was a completely different family from the peasant family he imagined. When he entered the house, he did not dare to underestimate the Zhou family.

"Doctor Cong, my husband just fell asleep. You can't disturb him. Let's give him a pulse. As for the rest, you can ask me."

"Yes." Dr. Cong was taken unconsciously by Zhou Jing. After speaking in a low voice, Shen Mo's pulse was weak and weak, pulsing weakly, typical of both qi and blood. "The patient is fine for the time being, but his body is too weak, so he can't be so excited in the future. It's just that the medicines I brought are what he needs. Now I'll grab a few for you and give him morning, noon and evening. After taking the medicine for a month, come back to the hospital to find me."

Doctor Cong also instructed some precautions for taking the medicine and decoction before being sent back by Wang Gui in a mule cart. One month's medicine cost only fifteen taels of silver, and Zhong Langzhong was dumbfounded when he watched Zhou Jing take out twenty taels of silver lightly without blinking.

Twenty-two! It takes only a few days for a bumper harvest in the fields to be so old. Now it only takes a moment for Zhou Jing to spend it without blinking. How rich is the Zhou family!

In fact, Zhou Jing's hands are not as much as Zhong Lang imagined I have money. I used to only do sausage business. I sold a few pounds in the first few days and made less money. Later, I increased a lot, and I could earn more than 700 yuan a day, and I added more than 200 yuan of duck goods. Earn consistently. It has only been sold for a few days, but after seven or eight days of work, it can be said that Shen Mo's illness has emptied Zhou Jing's family by eight points. Now Zhou Jing has less than fifty taels of silver in his hand. But no matter what, Shen Mo was so serious that he had to walk through the gates of hell, and even if he borrowed money to carry Zhou Jing, he would have to see a doctor!

The Zhou family struggled for half a night before falling asleep, and the old lady Wang in the village tossed and turned for half a night before falling asleep. On the second day, when I inquired about Shen Mo's death, he also harmed twenty taels of silver. Hearing that Mrs. Wang was cutting her flesh, she didn't feel sorry for her son and husband who was suffering, but hated him for not being deadly and neat. Well, the rest of the money is for her. Later, Mrs. Wang didn't know what to think, so she hurried to Shenjia Village.

Zhou Jing got up early this morning, cooked porridge with white fungus and red dates for Shen Mo, steamed a bowl of light chicken cake and fed it to others, coaxed him to drink the medicine, and did not let Shen Mo get up, only let him rest on the bed .

Shen Mo said: "Brother Jing, the doctors in the town and Zhong Langzhong have seen it, and it's not a big problem to say that I'm just angry, I'll just rest for a few days, you don't have to worry, it's better to have a stall with my younger brother. If you don't tell me, I also know that you will probably spend most of the family's money on treating me. If you don't sell these goods, we won't be able to afford to lose it. We can't just endure the day just because I'm sick. I think it's for me, and the stall has to be opened, otherwise, after one month, our family may not be able to pay for the medicine for the follow-up consultation." Zhou Jingdao

: "I have considered everything you said, and the stall will still be opened. , but I can't follow for the past few days. That old woman was scared when she saw you fainted yesterday, so she sneaked away. I heard that you are all right today, so I will definitely be a demon. I am afraid that you will not be able to deal with her by leaving my little brother at home with you. I'm also not at ease, I have to stay at home."

"What about the stall?"

"I plan to invite Aunt Shen and her son to stay with her for a while. We have signed a long-term contract with his family. With this relationship, Aunt Shen is busy. The family must be busy. Let's not let them help them in vain. Wang Dali carries sacks for thirty cents a day in the town, and we give him thirty cents. He will definitely be willing to make more money."

"Yes, why didn't I think of this, it's also suitable to invite him, even if the younger brother and Wang Dali go out to do business alone, I'm afraid You're going to be gossiped."

"This matter can only be wronged by my younger brother. I will go and tell him that it will be fine after a few days."

Zhou Jing explained the situation to Shen Lin, and Shen Lin responded without saying a word.

He said: "Brother, don't worry, I won't have any other thoughts. I know what you and my eldest brother have done for me. Besides, my reputation is long gone, so it's not bad. I really want you in my family. Guard, otherwise the old woman will make trouble, and my eldest brother and I are afraid that we will not be able to deal with her. You can take care of eldest brother wholeheartedly at home, and leave the business outside to me, and I will definitely be able to do it well. "

Zhou Jing patted Shen Lin . "Your big brother didn't hurt you in vain!"

Zhou Jing asked Shen Lin to eat first, he cooked the sausage, and went to Aunt Shen's house.

Because the Zhou family has to do business and have to catch up with the morning market in the town, they will definitely get up much earlier than the average farmer's family. So he knocked on the door for a long time, and Wang Dali came out in his clothes to answer the door.

As soon as he saw Zhou Jing, Wang Dali quickly let him into the room.

"I'm here today to ask for your help. You know that Aunt Wang came to my house to make trouble yesterday. My husband was pushed by her and passed out. I'm afraid that he will be uncomfortable today, so I dare not walk away. But you also know that I am most afraid of the food business at this time, even if there is a cellar, it will not be stored for a long time. I want to ask you to work, and go to the stall to help Shen Lin. As for the wages, I will never treat you badly, just count you for one day. Thirty wen."

Wang Dali was taken aback when he heard the 30 wen. He was so tired to carry the sack that he only had 30 wen. Now, setting up a stall in the town is like carrying a sack for a day. . Immediately, he agreed, "Yes."

"That's fine, you can come to my house after you have breakfast. Don't worry about it at noon and evening. Shen Lin will arrange for you

to eat ."

After Zhou Jing left, Aunt Shen also got up.

"I was listening to the movement in the back room and it seemed that it was Zhou Jing. What did he do so early? He didn't know that Shen Mo had made the decision without authorization and signed such a big deal with us to go back on it!" Aunt Shen asked worriedly.

"No!" Wang Dali replied beamingly: "After you left yesterday, didn't that old lady of Wang's family go to Zhou's house to make a scene and knock Shen Mo unconscious. No, Zhou Jing is worried that Shen Mo is at home and can't Let Shen Lin go out to do business alone, and come over and ask me to do me a favor. I will pay 30 wen a day. I don't get tired thinking about it, let alone raise ducks. I can get up early in the morning to feed, and I can be greedy in the evening. If the ducks eat the next day, you can feed them at noon, and if you can get them, you agree."

Aunt Shen gave Wang Dali a deep look, and she couldn't see why Wang Dali was confused, so she asked in confusion. Said: "Mother, what do you mean by your eyes?"

Aunt Shen smiled and said, "My stupid son, why are you so clueless! The meaning of the Zhou family is obvious enough, it's just that his family is Shuang'er, It's not good to talk to our family directly and say that we are in-laws."

"Think about it, Shen Mo is sick and needs someone to take care of him at home, but the person who takes care of him at home is Zhou Jing, and it can't be Shen Lin. ?Shen Lin is Shen Mo's younger brother. If he takes care of Shen Mo, he will definitely do his best. Then Zhou Jing can set up a stall. If Zhou Jing sets up a stall by himself, although he is busy, he will make it through soon. "

But the Zhou family, but no, I have to make a detour to ask you to work, and they are willing to pay a high price of 30 yuan a day! Isn't this just a different way to give you and Shen Lin a chance to get along alone, let You two cultivate a relationship!"

"Ah!" Wang Dali opened his mouth blankly, completely not expecting the twists and turns inside. If his mother didn't say it, he would never have thought of this level. Now that his mother said that, the more he thought about it, the more it happened.

Aunt Shen covered her mouth and looked at her silly son Le.

"Dali, this is a good thing, you don't have to think otherwise, even if you have a good relationship with Shen Lin and get on with it, in a few days, my mother will ask a matchmaker to match you!"

But Wang Dali frowned and said, "But Shen Lin is a twin after all, twins are usually born with twins, doesn't this make our family unstoppable!"

Aunt Shen scolded: "Why are you so obsessed with this child, my mother didn't promise you, she will give it to you again Carrying a girl from a good family!"

"But how can our family have the money to raise another mouth?"

"What do you know! You are working at Zhou's house for thirty cents a day, and Shen Lin is also working at Zhou's house, even if the normal price is a day's work. It also costs 20 cents, and our family continues the business of raising ducks from the Zhou family, which is only 6 taels in four months, and crops are still growing in the fields.

After being scolded by Mrs. Shen by pointing at his forehead, Wang Dali realized that his family is not as good as before, not to mention the duck farming business, which is enough for him to raise an extra mouth. At that time, he laughed awkwardly, and was not confused.

Wang Dali hurriedly ate breakfast and came to Zhou's house to find Shen Lin, and the two drove the mule cart to town together. Wang Dali is a farmer man, he doesn't have so many hearts and can't hide things. His mother told him that the Zhou family intended to marry Shen Lin to him as his husband, and he really thought that Shen Lin knew and agreed with it. Therefore, he was secretly inquiring about Shen Lin all day, and sometimes he even deliberately showed Shen Lin the role of being in charge, and then secretly observed Shen Lin's reaction.

Shen Lin was already smart. Besides, he and Zhou Jing were out doing business these days. He had more dealings with all kinds of people, and his knowledge had also increased. It was easy to see Wang Dali's mind.

After thinking about it, he realized that Wang Dali had misunderstood them, but he didn't make it clear. He knew the situation at home, and he couldn't let his brother-in-law come out to do business, otherwise Mrs. Wang came to the house to make trouble, and neither he nor his eldest brother could deal with it. But I don't do business, I can't eat food, and my elder brother needs to see a doctor. So I can't make it clear, I made it clear that if Wang Dali becomes angry and doesn't come with him, what will happen to the business? It was only about a month or so, and the forbearance passed, and it couldn't be true, at most it was just some rumors.

Shen Lin's forbearance made Wang Dali affirm and confirm that this is what the Zhou family meant, and he already treated Shen Lin as his fiancé.

The Zhou family, at this time, as Zhou Jing expected, Mrs. Wang really made trouble again.

This time, Mrs. Wang did not come alone, but brought an older old lady. That old woman is about seventy years old, and she is still very tough and energetic, and she walks like a tiger.

People in this era don't eat well, don't dress well, and don't pay attention to maintaining health. Sixty is longevity, and seventy is longevity.

Because this old lady can talk about ghosts and gods, and she happens to have such a long life, she is even more respected by the neighbors, and she should be respected as a national teacher.

People in the village call the old lady Zhao Shenmao.

Goddess Zhao looked at Zhou Jing up and down, her eyes were not friendly, she didn't have the kindness that she should have at this age, but instead showed an extremely uncomfortable sharpness.

The old lady Wang said: "My god, what you showed him before was that he beat me, and then you gave him a way to separate him, and I was cured. But a few days ago, my eldest grandson fell ill again. It's been a month, and it's still not getting better, I just want you to see if I'm asking him to give it again."

Goddess Zhao stared straight at Zhou Jing, and said after a while, "No, Since you have sorted out people and eliminated the family tree according to what I said, naturally it is not your royal family. If it is not your royal family, no matter how hard you are, you will not be able to kill an outsider like you."

The old lady Wang said again: "Then I told you on the way that my son's temperament changed greatly when he came back, and he was not filial to my mother, and even wanted to kill him. You can see if it is because he was arrested. The evil ghost is possessed, that's why it is like this!"

When Madam Wang came over, Zhou Jing didn't hide, he knew that he couldn't escape, and if he didn't solve Madam Wang, it would be trouble sooner or later. And because he thought of a countermeasure, he came out and answered the door.

They thought about thousands of possibilities, all of which were that Mrs. Wang didn't know how to find out that Zhou Jing was not the original Zhou Jing, and her identity was exposed, but they didn't expect that Mrs. Wang would suspect that he was possessed by evil spirits. This kind of absurdity idea.

In fact, it is not absurd, Zhou Jing is not possessed, but a more absurd crossing.

Hearing this, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo breathed a sigh of relief. Shen Mo even felt that a big stone stuck in his heart was moved away in an instant, and his entire chest was unobstructed.

The goddess Zhao murmured some unintelligible words, and hung Zhou Jing with a gloomy look and finally said: "Yes, you are right, this Zhou Jing is not your son, he is an evil ghost. !"

When she heard that her son was not a son, Mrs. Wang was not worried, but was so happy that she almost jumped up.

At the same time, the villagers who had been doing nothing to watch the fun were startled. They originally watched it with relish, but when they heard that Zhou Jing was actually possessed by an evil spirit, they were scared to retreat. Some people stood close to Zhou Jing, as if they were bitten by a snake, they jumped up and down.

Buzzing discussions, whispering to each other and saying everything, pointing at Zhou Jing, as if he had seen through what kind of evil Zhou Jing is.

The joy in Mrs. Wang's voice could not be suppressed, and she excitedly asked Goddess Zhao, "Then what should we do?"

Goddess Zhao stretched out her bony fingers, pointing at Zhou Jing and said, "Burn him to death, as long as you burn him, your son will come back!" Goddess Zhao's outstretched hand was covered with age spots, and when she spoke, That gloomy and cold tone was really scary for a while.

"Yes, burn him to death! Rescue my son, we can't let the evil ghost harm our village!" Old lady Wang's eyes flashed with strange eyes, even more evil than Goddess Zhao.

Zhou Jing saw that a few villagers had been said to be loose, and knew that they could not continue to fool around. Otherwise, it will stir up the emotions of the entire village, and their fists will not be able to withstand the four people, and they will definitely be caught by them.

At this time, you must be ruthless, and you must be able to deter everyone as soon as you make a move, otherwise there will be endless troubles.

Zhou Jing sneered, took two steps up, raised the back of his neck with one hand and lifted the two old ladies off the ground.

Goddess Zhao is okay, she doesn't have much weight, but Mrs. Wang is not thin, she is even slightly fat, and she was lifted up easily.

"People are born with a mortal body, they are afraid of water and fire, they will die if they are drowning in water, and they will be extinguished when they are burned. This is a three-year-old child who understands the truth, but you two, since the gully is together, you have colluded and confessed to kill my life. Saying that I am evil Ghosts, don't be afraid of burning, I also said that you two are evil ghosts and are not afraid of burning. Why don't you burn the two of you first to see if you don't die. Especially, didn't you say that you can understand ghosts and gods? Since you are so powerful, I think there are ghosts and gods. The guardian is not afraid of fire, and if you burn it less, you will not die, it is better to come first."

The faces of the people watching the lively turned pale, and Zhou Jing's vicious appearance was really like an Asura evil ghost, it seemed that he could drive him out if he did what he did. , as if to set fire to two old wives. Especially when he was tall and tall, he lifted the two old ladies by the back by the collar, so that the two old ladies struggled to get angry, kicked and kicked, and didn't let go. He was completely cruel and wanted to kill.

Originally, people who thought that Mrs. Zhao's words made some sense were made a fuss, and Zhou Jing said this in three words. When facing death, they suddenly realized that burning people, who is not afraid of burning. Evil ghosts are not afraid, but they are scary. What if Zhou Jing hadn't been burned to death by an evil ghost, it was a living human life! If someone in the village becomes a deadly enemy, ask this goddess to identify that person is also possessed by evil spirits, or should they be burned. Thinking of this, everyone was in danger for a moment, and the eyes of the goddess Zhao became complicated.

Shen Mo noticed that the two old wives were about to be strangled to death, and he couldn't tell Zhou Jingzhen to kill them, so he quickly said, "Brother Jing, let them go, these two are really strangled."

Zhou Jingsen grinned: " Oh, I will still die. I thought that the goddess was a messenger of ghosts and gods and could not die! Otherwise, how could I think that I, a living person, would not die if I was burned, and what can I exchange for a real one, MD, all turned to ashes, How can I still live, this is clearly a murder of my life! When I die, Mrs. Wang should occupy my family business on the grounds that I am his son. Anyway, since the former Mrs. Wang has looked down on me and treated me harshly, I can't wait I died. She wanted to eat wild boar, so I went up the mountain to hunt for her. She never looked at me, asked me about my condition, but in that case, she was able to snatch away the few wild vegetables left in my house. So cruel Madam, of course I wish I would die immediately and occupy my everything, but you dare to help her murder me, saying, what benefits did she promise you!"

Zhou Jing wouldn't really kill people in front of everyone's eyes, so he would get rid of it himself It doesn't matter. While questioning, he threw the two wives to the ground and threw their legs upside down.

As soon as the two old ladies were released, they breathed in big mouthfuls of air. There is no chance to answer Zhou Jing's question.

Zhou Jing continued: "Everyone on the blind date, you have witnessed the whole process of what happened today, so please be a testimony to me. They dare to waste their lives and collude, but I, Zhou Jing, do not dare to kill people like an evil ghost. Life is the most important thing. They say I am a demon, I say I am not, they are, since the two sides confront each other and no one can understand the other, it is better to argue with the county magistrate. "

"The county magistrate is an official appointed by the emperor that day. He is guarded by a real dragon, and he is not afraid of any evil spirits! Tell him to be able to distinguish between people and ghosts at a glance, and then see who is a man and who has a human face in his heart. The evil woman who lives with evil ghosts! It also saves the people in the village to follow the example in the future. Whoever has a grudge against whoever makes a few big money casually, a goddess who claims to be the messenger of ghosts and gods will come out and point out that person is possessed by evil ghosts. The body needs to be burnt, and people's lives are in vain! Everyone thinks this method is good?"

Naturally, of course, we can't set a precedent for this, otherwise everyone in the village will be in danger. Just like Zhou Jing said, the county magistrate is an official appointed by the sage today, and he is not afraid of any evil spirits and evil spirits who are guarded by the sage, and he is the most fair judge. Especially at this time, the common people have an inexplicable awe for places like the Yamen, and this kind of awe makes them regard the Yamen as a very sacred place.

"Okay, let's go to the yamen!" Everyone was arguing and shoving the two old ladies before leaving. At this time, Wang's village was finally alerted by the news report, hula-la ran over, sweating all over his forehead, and pointed at the old lady Wang and the goddess Zhao as soon as they came up.

"Nonsense, it's just bullshit!" Wang Fulu's face flushed with anger, just seeing that the two of her were two old wives and couldn't do anything, otherwise they would have to press down on the ground and give them a fat beating.

Wang Fulu asked, "I'm asking you, who can be burned or not, is it you or you, do you want me to decide to burn the two of you today?" The old lady

Wang shook her head in fright, "You dare, I'll tell you. You burn me, and you have to pay for your life!"

Wang Fulu said angrily: "Since you know that you can burn to death. You want to burn your son, but that is your own son. What is your heart made of, stone? How can you be so cruel? And you! You are an old woman from Shenjia Village. You live by your age. How dare you be disrespectful to the old, rely on the old to sell the old, and you are so slanderous that you want to burn the villagers of my Wangjia Village. I am here today, I think How dare you touch a strand of my Wangjiacun villager's hair!" The

goddess Zhao still did not change, she stared straight at Zhou Jing, and gritted her teeth: "He is not Zhou Jing, no!"

"You, you, you are a villager of Wangjia Village. Last time, you tried to falsely accuse the villagers of my Shenjia Village. Now you say that there are evil ghosts in our Wangjia Village. This is obviously because the people in my village are living well. , jealous of us, and even thought of such a method to spread rumors. If it really confuses the public with your rumors, how will we behave in Wangjia Village in the future? Unintentionally found an evil ghost! This is going to cut off our Wangjia Village's way of life! I'm going to find you Wangjia Village and just say that, if you don't give me a satisfactory explanation, my Wangjia Village will be at odds with your Shenjia Village. !" When the

villagers heard this, it wasn't like that. Zhou Jing wanted to really spread the reputation of evil spirits, and the entire Wangjia Village was implicated. Who dares to marry someone from Wangjia Village? No one dares to let them go to work, who is not afraid to hire an evil spirit to go back, even if they have worked hard all year, no one dares to harvest the food they grow. They all say that those grown in the village of evil spirits cannot be eaten, and if they are eaten, they will become evil spirits, which is not bad. This is how the people in the village live! When

many people who have settled relatives in other villages heard it, they were afraid that the marriage that was finally agreed upon would be disturbed by this groundless rumor, and they also became angry.

"Let's go, there's no way to go to Shenjiacun, but no, the villagers in Wangjiacun are not cowards, they are riding on their necks and shitting! Last time the account was not calculated, this day, the old and new hatred will come together, If you don't give an explanation, you can't do it!"

After everyone said that, they pushed and shoved the two old ladies and headed for Shenjia Village.

At this time, Goddess Zhao still didn't know how to repent, and still stared at Zhou Jing obliquely, refusing to let him go.

"He's not Zhou Jing, absolutely not!"

At this time, Zhou Jing calmly walked up to the goddess, leaned down, and whispered in a very low volume, a voice that only two people could hear: "You goddess has some skills. , I am indeed not that Zhou Jing."

After hearing this, the goddess Zhao didn't make any noise, she only said: "I am a goddess. I can see that you are not. If you don't stop, go back quickly. If you kill people, you should fall into Abi hell!"

"Since you know How dare I go to hell to kill people! Well, if you say that I am an evil ghost, I don't think I am a human being. I don't care about this with you. Then let me ask you, which Zhou Jing is the original one? My dear, little children will be kicked out of the house to eat and sleep in the open air. If the small pot can not reach, they will beg for food from the East and the West. It is so cold in winter, there is no firewood to hide in the windy outside. In the room, how did you survive, you know! How miserable it was, have you ever thought about it!"

"I was treated like this by Mrs. Wang, and I couldn't even call my own parents "Daddy", so that week Jing also longed for a little warm alms from the Wang family, because Mrs. Wang wanted to eat wild boars, so he ignored the slippery mountains after the rain and went up the mountain to hunt, but was killed by wild boars. If Mrs. Wang is the main culprit, you He is an accomplice, without your persuasion that he is abusive, how could Mrs. Wang hate him so much, how could she force him to go up the mountain, how could she kill him again, so it was you who killed that Zhou Jing, and it was you who really carried it back. One life!"

Goddess Zhao seemed to have never thought of this, and when Zhou Jingyi said it, her face turned pale.

He even stammered: "Yes, but he is indeed a pro, I didn't lie."

Zhou Jing, a big boss, has so many small employees to manage, and he knows a little bit of psychology. .

"Even if he doesn't give up, you can provide such a method in order to save people, but why don't you think about how much suffering and suffering such a small child will suffer, how much he will suffer, and whether he will be able to survive. , you can just find an excuse to Mrs. Wang and tell her that although this child is against him, he can't be bad to him, otherwise the Wang family will follow suit. Then even if that person is separated, he will not live like that. It's miserable, and you won't even die. Just because of your words, you have killed a person's life! I tell you, there is an account in the king of hell, which records the life and death of life, and the king of hell remembers the bad things you have done! You say You are killing people's lives and harming people's luck, how can the King of Hell allow you to live such a long life, so you should have reached your birthday too!"

These words made Zhao Shenma so good that she stumbled and fell out of thin air. After the person helped him up, his face was as white as paper and bloodless.

Zhou Jing couldn't let her go, and continued: "I am an evil ghost, why can I be so high-profile in the world, and I say husband, and I live in a high gate compound. In just a few days, it's better than your whole life. Hades. Regardless of whether it is black or white, if you don't ask about it, it means that there must be a reason. Since the king can't control the reason, why do you, a goddess, think you can control it, and who will give you the courage?

" laugh.

"Since you figured out that I am an evil ghost, you should know that evil ghosts always have vengeance and will take revenge, and they will compare with each other. Go back and tell your family, old and young, to be careful, and don't tell you to do anything to harm me.

If they succeeded , they burned them to death!"

At this time, Zhao Shen's face was pale and pale, not at all like the arrogant evil spirit that had just gone to Zhou Jing's house, but seemed to be extremely frightened. I don't know what Zhou Jing said to the bottom of her heart. She was so frightened that she didn't even dare to meet Zhou Jing's eyes.

Shen Mo followed Zhou Jing's side the whole time. When Zhou Jing and Zhao Shenmiao said these words, because of deliberately lowering their voices, Shen Mo couldn't hear him, but he could see Zhao clearly. The goddess gradually became more and more ugly.

In Shen Mo's heart, she was still somewhat in awe of the goddess Zhao. After all, the peasant family had a serious illness and a bad situation, and they had no money, so they could only pin their hopes on ghosts and gods.

Shen Mo looked around . Look, the faces of the Wangjia Village villagers beside him were filled with indignation and resentment. No one paid any attention to them, so he quietly put his hand into Zhou Jing's big hand. As if he had done something bad, his ears were quietly red. Zhou Jing lowered his head and met the slightly worried gaze of the little husband. He clasped his big hand tightly and tightly wrapped Shen Mo's small hand, which was obviously one size smaller.

"Little Mo, after this trip, have you kept it? People dare to bully you again!"