Chapter 98

In the second year of Zhou Yu's appointment as an official, the emperor received news that officials in GX were greedy for ink and were likely to collude with important officials in the court privately. Because of the extensive involvement, the emperor was worried about others and pointed at Feng Wanzhan.

And Feng Wanzhan wanted to help Zhou Yu, so he applied to take Zhou Yu with him, and the emperor also wanted to cultivate him and agreed.

Zhou Yu and Feng Wanzhan claimed to be ill, but secretly went south. Unexpectedly, the two of them considered themselves secret, but they were still being watched. The two of them had brought more than a dozen guards. Due to an ambush on the road, some of them died in battle, and some were intercepted by blood. The two of them were guarded by Feng Wanzhan's personal guard Feng Tao, and they fled to a farmhouse.

The farmhouse old man saw that the three of them were covered in blood, and their blood was not good, and he was unwilling to take them in on the principle that more things are worse than less things. Feng Tao was so anxious that he put a knife on the old man's neck. The old man was so frightened that he backed away and asked his wife to prepare hot water.

Zhou Yu fled all the way, he really didn't have any strength, he crooked on the ground.

Feng Wanzhan said: "Xiaoyu, sit on the bed, the ground will be cold."

Zhou Yu shook his head: "No, the three of you and I are covered in blood, sitting on the old man's bed stained his quilt, he may have no quilt to cover tonight. ."

Feng Wanzhan was silent, sitting on the wooden bench without going to bed.

"Master, Master, drink some water, I asked for some hot water from the master's house." To prevent accidents, Zhou Jing and Feng Wanzhan turned into business fathers and sons. However, I don't know where the wind leaked, and the two of them still fell into the tiger's den.

Zhou Yu took the hot water and poured it all down, ate some dry food provided by the farmhouse, and took medicine. After lying down for a while, he felt his body recover.

"Where shall we go in a moment?"

Feng Wanzhan said: "As long as we go out of the city, we will become. The front QZ Zhizhou is my student. When we get to him, I can mobilize the local army by taking out the tiger talisman."

Now that the GX force has been completely controlled by Zhizhou, the tiger talisman is useless. .

After about touching a stick, Zhou Yu said, "Let's go quickly, it's not safe here, if they really catch up, we'll probably endanger the master's family."

Feng Wanzhan nodded, and the three left the farmhouse. They fled all the way, and lost countless gold and silver on their bodies. The three of them are now empty of money and silk, and there is no way to repay them. Zhou Yu then instructed: "In the future, if anyone asks me about you like you, remember not to say that you have seen us, otherwise you will be afraid It will implicate the old man."

The old man was terrified and nodded, "Don't worry, the three gentlemen, the old man dare not tell the whereabouts of the three gentlemen."

Zhou Yu said: "It is not that you are afraid of us, but that you are afraid of implicated, if anyone finds out If you've seen us, I'm afraid you'll get into trouble. Remember, no matter who asks, they just say they haven't."

"I understand, the three masters, let's go quickly, so as not to be overtaken by the bad guys."

Zhou Yu and the three stopped talking nonsense and continued along Running away on the country road.

Two hours after the three of them left, the farmhouse they had borrowed was photographed by a group of officials in official uniforms. The officer took the portraits of the three and spoke in a vicious tone. "Have you ever met these three people? These three people were ordered by the imperial court and committed a heinous

crime. Now that they have escaped from the prison, if you dare to know about it and not report it, you will be guilty of the same crime!"

The three of them forgot Zhou Yu's instructions at that time. It is also the people who believe that the court believes that the officials only think that the officials and officials say that they are fugitives, so can they not be fugitives?

Immediately, he pointed to the path where Zhou Yu and the others had left: "Master, they went there and asked for water at the villain's house."

"Do you really see it?"

"It's true, and you never dare to lie. Before leaving, these three people threatened the villain not to let the villain tell the direction of their departure."

"Very good, you did the right thing, These are the most heinous people who murdered like numbness, and the court ordered them to commit crimes."

"Yes..." The old man couldn't help but nodded, but suddenly saw a flash of sword light, and when his neck was cold, blood spurted out.

"Ah! The head of the house..." Before the old woman could throw herself down in front of the old man, she was stabbed to death by the officials who came up behind.

The headed official winked, and the others cautiously entered the room.

"My lord, there is no one else. It seems that this old couple lives here on weekdays.

" Continue to chase down the road." The

three of Zhou Yu walked on foot, and those officials rode their horses, and it was dark and blocked by a group of officials into the wilderness.

Immediately, he said: "Bad thieves, it's better to capture them!"

Feng Wanzhan was guarded by Feng Tao's sword, his face full of cruelty.

"Evil thief? Do you know who the evil thief is? GX Zhizhou Zheng You'an colluded with the court's high-ranking official, Binyi, to corrupt and bend the law, practice favoritism, waste people's lives, and fish the people, resulting in the displacement of the people in GX city and the hardship of the people. It's a good thing that you and others are also the imperial court. Mingguan, just follow such officials, wouldn't your conscience be troubled?"

The man immediately laughed loudly, "Conscience, when you were talking to me about your conscience, did you ever ask yourself if you were ashamed of your conscience?"

The man laughed madly, and suddenly withdrew his laughter, his face gloomy: "Anyway, you are dying, so I will leave you to wait for a while, and tell you a story. My parents are honest farmers, and their whole life Living in trembling fears, I am afraid that I will make a mistake, and I will not even dare to take more than a grain of rice. Just because you have an official document from the imperial court, my old father who does not dare to kill a chicken will go to the battlefield. At that time, our brothers three The oldest person is only eight years old. You took my father, but have you ever thought about how my mother would live with a woman with three and a half children and two sixty-year-olds!"

"How would my mother be a woman? I may have raised a family. In a few days, my old grandfather could only go out to work, repairing the house for the main family one day, and not so much fell from the second floor, knocked his head, and died on the spot. Grandfather's death stained his family's yard and it was unlucky. The county magistrate at that time took the money and ordered my family to pay 22 taels of silver. He refused to accept the money and sold my house. Our family of five found relatives. , but we all regarded us as a drag and no one was willing to take us in, and we have been displaced since then. Afterwards, my grandmother was too sad, and in addition, she died soon after being displaced, but we could only wrap her in a straw mat and bury her in the back mountain.

" I thought that life would be so hard, but who would have thought that the three of my brothers went out to beg and came back, only to find my mother, who was insulted to death. My three brothers found the beggar and killed him, but the court did not ask Right or wrong, I insist on waiting for my life. It was two brothers who desperately let me escape, and there is no other entrustment before I die, as long as I live well."

"You know how much I have been bullied and bullied along the way, These are exactly what the people in your mouth gave me. I don't know that I am so young, just a child, what is hindering them, why does everyone have to step on me to show their superiority?

" The people who live in me are such people, the people who persecuted my family to sell the house are the people you say, and those who deceive me without father and mother are also the people you say, I just want to ask you at this moment, aren't these people in your mouth the same people? Are they villains? Aren't they villains to me?"

"Yes, of course they are to me, and sin is unforgivable. So I'm just punishing sin now!"

Feng Wanzhan said: "In the final analysis, your misfortune is caused by those corrupt officials. If they didn't persecute your family at the beginning, but they were the masters of your family, it would not have been so much in the future. So you shouldn't hate those corrupt officials. Official, do you want to be a good official?"

The man smiled and said, "You are right, but I think that if the court doesn't arrest my father, my family won't have that much, so Genjie is still in the court. The court raised it. These evil officials bully my family and humiliate my family, so I will take revenge on the court, so I protect the corrupt officials. The more they do evil, the happier I am. As long as there are more local officials like this, sooner or later there will be a civil uprising to overthrow such a court. In this way, I took revenge on the imperial court for harassing my family. I helped the wicked to do evil here, because it was the people here who bullied me and humiliated me. I was happy to see them living in dire straits. This was avenging them. Bullying me and humiliating my revenge."

"So, if you ask me how my conscience is at ease, I will tell you that I am at peace, because everything I do is revenge. Karma, since it is the evil they sowed by themselves, Eat your own food!"

"Okay, enough said, you have lived a long time, it's time to be content, just listen to a story and go on the road. If you meet my dead family members in Huangquan, tell them about me. I'm doing well now, I've already avenged their revenge!" The man waved his hand, and the official behind him rushed up.

Among the three, only Feng Wanzhan knew no martial arts. Zhou Yu was still young at that time, and was asked by Zhou Jing to learn martial arts from Wei Yuanshan. Although I can't say how strong it is, it is a life-saving play when encountering danger.

There were a total of twelve people in this line of officials. Of the three of them, one was not skilled in martial arts, and all three were chased and killed all the way, and they soon showed fatigue and revealed flaws.

Feng Tao failed to protect Feng Wanzhan with a single flaw. He stabbed at Feng Wanzhan alone with a weapon. Zhou Yu saw it from the side.

"Xiaoyu, Zhou Yu..." Feng Wanzhan's shrill cry cut through the sky, the sword that stabbed Zhou Yu was pulled out, Zhou Yu clutched his chest and fell into Feng Wanzhan's arms, Feng Wanzhan's expression was distorted in pain.

"Why do you block this sword for me?"

Zhou Yu shook his head, he didn't know. The danger came suddenly, and he couldn't bear to think too much. When he reacted, his body had already reacted instinctively.

At this moment, Zhou Yu's personal bodyguard Wei Yuanshan led a group of people to rush up desperately. The two sides fought together, and they gained the upper hand and killed the yamen.

"Master..." Wei Yuanshan took Zhou Yu out of Feng Wanzhan's arms, his hands shaking.

One person behind him took out the wound medicine, and regardless of whether it was useful or not, he tore off the clothes behind Zhou Yu's chest and gave him some wound medicine to stop the bleeding.

However, when he was injured on the back, Feng Wanzhan suddenly stepped forward and grabbed the clothes on Zhou Yu's back. There was a large and small birthmark where the blood was not stained. The birthmark was very special, it was a kind of bird-like shape graphics.

Feng Wanzhan shook his hands and shook his voice, "Behind you, this birthmark behind you..." Before Feng Wanzhan finished speaking

, he was slapped away, and the man quickly gave Zhou Yu the wound medicine. Then Wei Yuanshan rolled over with Zhou Yu in his arms.

"Master Feng, now is not the time to explain, you hurry up and leave with us. My master has brought someone here and is now in a safe place. When we get there, my master will arrange for someone to take you to the QZ palace."

It turned out that Zhou Yu wrote a letter to Zhou Jing after receiving the emperor's will, and the letter stated the situation truthfully in the code words taught by Zhou Jing to him. After Zhou Jing received the letter, he felt panic in his heart, so he sent out a group of dead soldiers that he had trained for Zhou Yu since Zhou Yu became an official before they could be handed over to Zhou Yu. After the trip, Zhou Jing counted the days and led them to the round of GX and Zhou Yu. However, when Zhou Yu did not appear, the city suddenly went under martial law, and many yamen were dispatched, and Zhou Jing knew that something was wrong. Quietly led people to find Zhou Yu and others, but told him to find Wei Yuanshan who escaped from the officials. The committee members knew their plan and knew that they were going to QZ next, so they came along the road without stopping. Zhou Jing this time. So he didn't come because he was arranging manpower at the place where he settled down and trying to find a way to transport them to QZ as soon as he received them.

Zhou Yu, the son of Zhou's parents