Chapter 37

"Auntie at home, I'm Zhou Jing, I have some sausages here, they are very cheap, only twelve cents a pound!"

"Twelve cents a pound?" When it was sold to Wang Baichuan's house, it was Shen Wen who opened the door for Zhou Jing, only But after walking a few households, he was drenched in soup, and a tall man curled up under his robe, looking particularly embarrassed.

Shen Wen blocked the door and didn't let him in. His attitude was not very good, and he asked in a neutral tone, "Isn't it expensive to sell this sausage? I heard that it costs twenty-five cents a pound, so why do you sell it today? Twelve wen, this is too much?"

The tone was clearly saying that there was a problem with the sausages sold by Zhou Jing. In the previous life, Zhou Jing started from scratch, hit a wall everywhere in the business field, and met all kinds of people. Among them, there are many who are simply unaccustomed to and find fault with fancy. He never gets angry with these people, and there is no righteousness in buying and selling. At most, you don't buy my things, and you don't get into fights or quarrels. Otherwise, you just need to be sulking every day, and don't even think about doing business.

In fact, no matter in the past life or at this moment, Zhou Jing is a very tolerant person. The premise is not to touch Shen Mo. This is his only bottom line.

Zhou Jing explained patiently: "My aunt also knows that my family is in the sausage business in the town recently, and the business is a day-to-day product. Now even if there is a cellar at home in summer, I can't keep this kind of meat products, and my own family is even more so. I can't even eat it, so it's better to sell it to the villagers at a cheaper price than throw it away, and ask the villagers to follow suit."

Shen Wen curled his lips in disdain. However, lean meat in the town costs 15 cents a pound, and delicate foods like sausages are even more expensive. Yunji's shop costs 30 cents. This is a full eighteen texts.

This is a lot of money, and I haven't eaten meat for a long time at home, and I can't go to town.

Shen Wen thought for a while and said, "Give me a pound, I'll tell you that it's all for the sake of us being the same village, otherwise my family wouldn't want to spend this unjust money. In the future, if you have something good, you have to worry about it first. With my auntie, I can't tell auntie that this money is wasted."

Zhou Jing agreed with a smile and thanked him, but he had another account book in his heart.

Shen Wen then let him in and took the copper plate.

"You weigh me more, I'm taking care of your business."

Zhou Jing wrapped the sausage in a thick layer of oiled paper and rags and stuffed it in his clothes. When he took it out, only a small piece was wet on the outside, and the inside was poured out. Still clean and fresh. They only weighed it at home, and no one took it. They probably knew the weight of a sausage, and they could carry a pound of it with their hands. Zhou Jing gave a lot, even Shen Wen couldn't pick out the thorns in the pound of sausages he bought.

After Zhou Jing left, Shen Wen said to Wang Baichuan, "It's only been a few days since the Zhou family had a good time, and it's about to fall."

Wang Baichuan said, "How do you know that his family's life has fallen?"

Shen Wen said to him The son's Muna rolled his eyes, "It goes without saying, if it weren't for the downfall, Zhou Jing could knock on the door from door to door to sell sausages on this heavy rainy day, and they sold them so cheaply, so he wondered if he could earn a little bit back. Just wait, when the weather clears, everyone in the village should know that his family has failed."

Wang Baichuan frowned, a small twin flashed in his heart.

"If that's the case, what about Shen Lin, will Zhou Jing still approve of raising an extra pair in the family? Shen Lin has only had a good life for a few days."

"Shen Lin...Shen Lin, how do you know to think about that pair every day? , it's really insane!"

Families go down and buy less. Most people are reluctant to pay for this money. The reason is not expensive, but because of the heavy rain, ten days and a half have passed, and the harvest in the fields this year is probably not good. Farmers rely on the sky for food, and only if they have a good harvest can they make money.

So when the three of them went around the village to sell, they came back all soaked, and they didn't even have time to change a piece of clothing, so they first asked how the sales were going.

"Brother Jing, how much did the two of you sell? I only sold one catty, and one of them was Uncle Wang. He was willing to buy half a catty because our family bought his mule cart during this period."

Shen Lin sighed . In a tone of voice, his brows were the same, "I only sold one catty, or I sold three catties."

"I sold three catties." Zhou Jing has experience in business, and he is very good at talking, especially When almost everyone in this village is anxious about their crops, it is really not easy to sell three kilograms.

But even so, they only sold five kilograms in total, not even the usual one-day amount. Shen Mo couldn't help worrying, and sighed as he looked at the bunch of sausages piled up in the kitchen that they took out and brought back.

"Forget it, if you don't sell it, you won't sell it. It's only about five taels of silver, and doing business has always made a profit and a loss. Think about it, even if you lose the sale of this sausage five tael business, our family won't make a profit. I paid twenty-five taels of silver. If there is no such business, or if our family follows the farming, then it will be a terrible thing. With this heavy rain this year, the harvest will not be good. After paying taxes in previous years, most people can still get food. There are about fifteen taels left, and I am afraid that this year, I will barely be able to collect taxes. But our family has made more money than other people's farmers in a good year. But it's over." Zhou Jing persuaded the two pairs.

Shen Mo said: "That's the case, but it's a pity that things were wasted in vain."

Zhou Jingdao: "Wait and see, if it rains so much tomorrow, we will give the sausage to the neighbors to eat, so we can't waste it. But it also depends on others, some people just throw it away, and they can't give it to others for nothing. , so as not to provoke a white-eyed wolf."

Like the Zhou family, many people hoped that the rain would stop, but the sky did not meet their wishes, and the rain fell day by day, and there was no intention to stop it.

But there is a family in the village who can't sit still.

So far, in addition to Aunt Shen's family, four other families have signed contracts with Zhou Jing to provide ducks for the Zhou family. The unfortunate event of this rain was the day when the supply was delivered to a family named Wang Fa in the village.

Originally, it was his family who entrusted the relationship with the Zhou family to talk about the relationship with Aunt Shen's family. For this reason, he cruelly bought a big piece of meat for Aunt Shen's family.

His family is poor, and he can eat some meat at the end of the year, so this meat is really worth the money.

When the contract was signed, I thought that this good day was finally coming. The whole family was so happy that they couldn't sleep all night, and even fried a plate of oily dishes with meat oil to celebrate.

Who would have thought that the rain began to fall when the supply of goods arrived at his house, and the Zhou family also suspended the collection of ducks.

In fact, although they signed a long-term supply contract, it took four months for a batch of ducklings to grow to maturity, and several of their families had to stagger the time, and the ducklings were just bought.

Now the supply to the Zhou family is the dozens of them that were kept in the family before.

Wang Fa's mother-in-law, Mrs. Zhao sighed at the ducks in the duck house.

"Zhou Jing is now going door-to-door to do the business of the villagers, and he said that he has a lot of goods at home, and he must have lost a lot this time. I don't know if I can have the capital to do business when the rain stops. If you don't want to accept our ducks, what should we do? Our family's money has been squeezed into the third child's wife, and if I lose it, how can I deal with the child!" Zhao said. Wiping away the tears: "This year is such a rainy season again. God refuses to give me a bowl of rice. How can our family bear it when the two sides come down. This is not to kill someone! Why is my life so bitter? , I won't be able to enjoy a bit of luck, and it's hard to see that the day is about to get up, and I catch up with such a thing."

Wang Fa was also worried, and in the past few days, he was so anxious that his hair turned white.

The crops in the fields will definitely not be able to be counted on. Even if the rain stops now, the harvest will definitely not be better. The only remaining hope is the Zhou family. If the Zhou family accepts their ducks, they will have money to spend the winter in winter. If it is good, raising two crops of ducks will make up for the gap in the poor harvest. If the Zhou family repented and refused to accept it, then how could their family live with nine mouths up and down!

Wang Fa gritted his teeth and made a ruthless attack.

"Up to now, we are also forced to help. This duck Zhou's family has to accept it even if he doesn't accept it, and he can't tolerate him regretting it. Let's go to the village for a while, I don't believe other people see Zhou. Selling sausages from house to house, knowing that he has lost so much, will he not worry about the duck in his hand, as long as we persuade them, the big guys will go together, and Zhou Jing can't help but give us an explanation!"

Wang Fading Yu went to several other houses to ask, and two of them were unwilling to come. Because a batch of ducks is produced every four months, they need to discuss staggering the time period to raise them. The ducks in this batch are raised by the first few companies who signed the contract, and the two families have not yet bought their ducks. Since the two families didn't invest, it meant no losses. Although there were losses in the fields, they couldn't be counted on Zhou Jing's head. Because it wasn't easy to think about, he felt that it was a big deal, so he shouldn't be too much.

But the other companies have invested. These investments and the loss of the land add up to a lot of money, and they are all poor. If Zhou Jing wants a duck or not, it means that their life-saving straw is naturally unwilling to let go.

Therefore, the group followed them to Zhou's house in a mighty manner, and Aunt Shen was among them. Her family has been raising them for nearly half a month, and she has invested the most here. In order to raise ducks, her son has quit the job of carrying sacks.

Shen Lin was taken aback by their formation, and looked at each and everyone with a bad face. Although he didn't turn a stick to beat them out, he quietly aimed his eyes at him in case of emergency.

Shen Lin asked cautiously, "What's the matter with you?"

Shuang'er had a low status in the village, and it was impossible to live in the family's affairs, not to mention that Shen Lin was still a Shuang'er who lived in a brother-in-law's house. The people in the village felt that Shen Lin had to rely on his elder brother to support him for food and clothing, so they knew that it was impossible for him to have the right to speak.

Wang Fa didn't want to waste his time with him, and said directly: "Zhou Jing is in the room, let's find him, you get out of the way." After that, he pushed Shen Lin and was about to rush in.

Although Shen Lin is a twin, but he has lived with his eldest brother all these years, and if he is not strong, he will be bullied. Therefore, he was not afraid, he would directly pick up the wooden stick by the door and lay it in front of Wang Fa and the others.

"What are you going to do, explain it to me, and tell you that my house is not something you can break into if you want!"

Shen Lin is powerful, but he is only a twin, and his strength is not comparable to that of a man, and now he is facing so many Man, no one takes him seriously at all.

Wang Fa even said impatiently: "Tie him up, let's hurry in and talk,

don't get in the rain here." Several men actually came up to tie people up, and Shen Lin was not a vegetarian, so he beat him with a stick. A few men were beaten so badly that they were annoyed, so they no longer showed mercy. They wanted to be hard, and just as they were about to pinch Shen Lin's arm, they were suddenly yelled at.

"What are you going to do, break into my Zhou family and tie up my family!" Shen Mo saw that Shen Lin just opened the door, but didn't come back for such a long time, he felt that something must have happened, and rushed out in a hurry.

Wang Fa saw that Zhou Jing and Shen Mo had walked quickly to the front. Shen Mo protected Shen Lin behind him and pushed the man who was going to attack Shen Lin.

The man was pushed and staggered, but he didn't dare to make a sound, and looked at Zhou Jing secretly. It is said that this Zhou Jing is very protective of his husband, and even the old husband's revenge is going to go back for his husband's revenge.

Zhou Jing looked coldly at the man who broke into the yard, and asked bluntly, "I don't know what these uncles and aunts mean?"

Regarding Zhou Jing, Wang Fa and the others did not become arrogant towards Shen Lin.

"That... We came to tell you something. It's raining so hard outside, let's go inside and say it's soaking through." Wang Fa looked at Zhou Jing's face and said carefully.

"No!" Zhou Jing said with a gloomy face, "My family doesn't welcome uninvited guests. I'll talk about it here if I have something to do."

This time, Wang Fa and others also looked ugly, but the host didn't invite them in, so they Can't get in.

As if he had lost face, Wang Fa was also angry and embarrassed. He lost his courtesy and said directly: "That's okay, we'll talk about it here. We came here this time for business matters, and it's obviously the agreed time, why are you late Don't come to the village to collect ducks. We signed the contract, and if you dare to go back on it, we can go to the yamen to sue you at any time."

Zhou Jing snorted coldly, his expression disdainful and extremely indifferent. He looked at the other two families behind him and said, "That's what you two mean by coming today?"

Liu Wei was Wang Fa's cousin. He was persuaded by Wang Fa. After coming to his house to sell sausages, I felt that the Zhou family really lost money and lost, and the money would definitely not come out if it was not torn.

"Zhou Jing, don't blame us for being unkind. These days, everyone's life is miserable. God refuses to give us food. We may not know how to spend this winter, so don't resent us."

Zhou Jing sneered: "So I have become your life-saving straw, as long as you can get money from me, you will be able to survive this winter, then my life or death doesn't matter, right?"

Wang Fa said loudly, "You can't say that, either. Isn't there a contract here, we did sign a contract with you, otherwise we wouldn't be able to find you."

Zhou Jing ignored him, and asked Aunt Shen who had been hiding behind him silently: "Aunt Shen, are you now? That's what you mean?"

Aunt Shen looked at this and that, and finally her eyes fell on the large tile-roofed house of the Zhou family, thinking that her son told her that the Zhou family's business was very good, and that only sausages could be sold in a day. Fifty kilograms, and a lot of duck goods are bought. Duck goods are not counted, only 50 catties of sausages sell for more than one or two silvers a day. The Zhou family has been selling for so long, and Aunt Shen feels that their family has lost, but they have only lost a few days' worth of goods.

After thinking about it, the head that had just been persuaded by Wang Fa gradually became clear, and Aunt Shen finally decided to take a gamble and said, "I definitely believe in the person of Zhou's family. Just thinking about what the folks in the big hometown have things to discuss, don't be rude. I came to Zhou's house with the intention of persuading me, I'm afraid that if we can't talk about it together, there will always be an old lady who persuades me. , so as not to hurt anyone."