Chapter 92 Demolition

"Yes, we want to buy your house, but I don't know if the elder sister-in-law's family is available, but we can negotiate the price. If you move to another place, you can still live in a house of the same size, and you can still have one or two more than you have now. Two silvers." He Xi has studied with Zhou Jing for a period of time, and he is very good at grasping people's hearts. He knew that the family was very poor by looking at the woman's dress, and he was very tempted to move a house and have one or two taels of silver left.

"Wait a minute, I'll go into the house and ask my boss. If he agrees, I can let you in."

He Xi smiled: "Of course, we'll just wait outside." The

woman said happily when she entered the house: "The boss, Two people came from outside and said that they wanted to buy our house. They were two big people, and they were willing to give one or two taels more than the market price."

"And this good thing?" Don't be a liar, right?" The

woman said, "What are you afraid of, the land and house deeds are in our hands, and if he doesn't have enough money, we won't send him to the yamen to transfer the house." The

man nodded, "Yes, where is the person?

" Outside, I won't let you in." The

man hurriedly put on his shoes and came out to greet him, "You two, please come in."

He Xi and another person from the Qianfu entered the room together.

I have to say that Zhou Jing is very good at choosing places, and those who live on East Street are all poor. The poor in the town are sometimes inferior to the country, where the land is cheap and there is still land to grow. People in the town can only work hard to make money. It is not uncommon for a good employer to settle the bill on time and according to the point, and a bad owner to deduct it. Moreover, the price of land is more than twice as expensive as in the countryside, and labor is also expensive. Everywhere you move is money.

He Xi and the others entered this family as an earthen house. I don't know how many years it has been built. There are many places on the roof of the house that have been smeared, and the corners of the walls are still wet and not dry. The shabby bed was crumbling, and a few quilts were piled up. The ground in the house seemed to be unclean, and there were household brooms and shovels.

The man wiped his face and said embarrassedly: "The house is simple, don't dislike the two guests."

"No, no." He Xi really can't. Isn't this kind of life he lived in before, but later When he met Master Zhou, everything got better. Such a bad environment is also far away from him. Now that the house has been turned over, the children have their own rooms, not to mention how convenient it is.

"You want to buy our house?" the man asked.

He Xi said: "Yes, I don't know how you sell it?" The

man glanced at his home. He could really say that the house was a mere family. Live people.

"You two have also seen it. My house will have to be flipped. If I don't flip it, people will not be able to live in it. I don't think you two have money. I don't know if you two bought our house in this poor place. What do you want to do with the house?"

He Xi frowned slightly, "Big brother, we just want to buy your house, you can sell it to us if you think the price is right, and after selling it to us, it's up to us whether we flip it over or not. "

There is no land occupation in later generations, and public houses will not occupy land, so they really don't know that someone will collect their houses to build a commercial street. And He Xi was reluctant to disclose it because he was afraid that someone would take the opportunity to make trouble.

The man couldn't think of anything without breaking his head, so he said, "Thirty taels, give me thirty taels and I'll sell them."

He Xi immediately got up and sneered: "How big is your own house, there are only two rooms in total, you want thirty taels, are you lying to us? To tell you the truth, I don't have to buy your house, this East Street is so big, It's the same from anyone I buy. It's just that a relative from outside the home is planning to come to join me, but there is no place to live. I'm thinking about buying it from you at a cheaper price. If you don't want to sell it, forget it." He was about to leave. The man from the Qianfu who followed him was terrified. If someone refused to leave, how could their master build a commercial street, they would have to eat and hang.

The man didn't want to leave, so he kept giving He Xi a wink, and He Xi had to leave.

As soon as the man saw this situation, he understood that it was his place in the picture, but because the price was going to be high, he offended the customer.

Busy said: "Look, buying a house here is considered a business. It's normal to haggle whether it's high or low. Why should you leave if you don't agree!"

He Xi said, "Your price is too high, and you have the money. I can buy a house anywhere else, it's bigger than this, and it's better than your house." The

man was a little embarrassed, and thought for a while, "I think you've already inquired about a lot of houses, so, 23 taels of silver, I don't want more of you this time, and it won't work if you don't."

He Xi thought for a while and said, "It's not too bad, so, here is a letter of intent, you sign it first, it's a preliminary decision, and I'll come back to you later. I have to show it to my master, if he agrees with us, we can sign the contract."

"Letter of Intent?" The man who was illiterate, but was afraid of being deceived, did not agree to sign it.

"It doesn't matter, if you are afraid that we will lie to you, we can go to the yamen to sign, and the yamen there will notarize both of us, and no one will be able to deceive anyone."

The man agreed.

The newly opened county magistrate knows that it is difficult to carry out such a large project without saying hello to the yamen. The newly arrived county magistrate was a student of Feng Wanzhan, and he obeyed Feng Wanzhan's orders, so his attitude towards Zhou Jing was as kind as a brother's, and Zhou Jing said whatever he said.

After greeting him, the county magistrate specially opened a special office. The commercial street is all working here.

"This is a sale and purchase agreement. He wants to buy your house, and you also intend to sell him for about twenty-three taels. This does not have any legal benefit. It should be that he can't do it and sign such an agreement with you. Go and show it to the master at home to prove that you agree with the price, it's not that he said it nonsense or that he increased the price, that's what it means."

" So that's what it means." "Then if I sign it, will the house still belong to me?"

"Yes. It's still yours, it doesn't matter to him, it's just that you want to buy it, and he wants to buy it." The

man then signed with confidence, After all, the yamen has proved that many things people dare to believe.

As for why they didn't sign a formal contract directly, they planned to do a survey to see how many families on East Street were willing to sell their houses. If they don't want to sell more, they buy it first, and these houses will be smashed into their hands.

There are a total of 30 households on East Street, and the contract of intent shows that basically all of them are willing to move. Only two households are asking for a bit high price. Although it is high, Zhou Jing and several people can discuss it.

So in October of this year, the residents of East Street were relocated on a large scale, and many of them even stole their doors and took them away when they moved out.

After that, the houses will be built. Several houses will invest 200 taels in the initial stage to build the first batch of houses. These funds are definitely not enough and need to be increased in the future.

Liu Zhen has added a lot of labor for a while. Because of the Zhou family, the food is always delicious, and the bills are paid on time every month without delay, which makes many families a lot more comfortable.

The commercial street is a lucrative business, and it means that the initial investment is large, but after Zhou Jing and Wang Ren talked about a strong relationship, Wang Ren decided to participate. The funds in hand were not enough, and Zhou Jing let him owe the dividends of the sausage shop first. There is no need to give it. If you have money to pay back in the future, Wang Ren will only have a small head. If it weren't for the face of Zhou Jing, the leader, the Wang Ren family's financial resources would not be able to occupy a small head.

After being busy for a few months, and slowly stepping up to the formality, Zhou Jing also took time off. He took Shen Mo back to the two workshops in the countryside to have a look. Before these two places were managed by Shen Mo himself, Shen Mo was always afraid of making mistakes, so he urged Zhou Jing to have time to go and have a look. Just as the day was free, the two went back to Wangjia Village in a carriage.

But in one summer, Wangjia Village changed a lot. Many people's mud embryo houses were torn down and rebuilt with tile houses. Nowadays, most of the houses in the village are tile-roofed houses. From a distance, they look more like other villages.

I went to the sausage workshop first, and everything ran in an orderly manner. Everyone in the workshop was wearing a mask. Even if the weather was a little hot, no one dared to take it down.

"Master Zhou, Zhou Fulang, don't worry, the villains are watching. You said that what we do is to eat and eat cleanly, and the villains have told them that if anyone dares to touch the food without washing their hands after going to the toilet, once they are found, they will directly If you are fired, if you dare not wear a mask, the monthly bonus will be deducted."

"You did a good job." Zhou Jing nodded with a smile, and after saying a few words of encouragement, he planned to go to the other workshop to have a look.

Unexpectedly, as soon as I came out, before I could get on the carriage, I heard Cheng Yuniang's scolding from a distance. Cheng Yu was taken aback, not knowing who his mother was arguing with, and hurriedly chased after him.

"You stinky shameless, tell me what you think, when your girl is still a sweet pastry, who doesn't know that he enters the town to be a child, and when he is a child, he does it well, it is still a scourge, and he is actually a scourge with Zhu Jianye. The concubine got together, and the two teamed up to harm Master Zhou. In the end, Master Zhou was lucky enough to not be harmed. That Zhu Jianye's concubine was sold to the flower building and deserved it, so why did you end up with your daughter?"

Wang Fen was scolded so bloody that she wanted to slap her hips back and scolded her back, but when she saw that the crowd was surrounded by people watching the fun, she thought that her girl was going to be a child in someone's family and was kicked back, her face was panicked. Holding her daughter's hand and slipping away, Zhang Ju also lost the arrogance and arrogance of the past.

"Mother, what's the matter?" Cheng Yu rushed over and asked.

Cheng Yuniang was so angry that she seemed to have been insulted by the sky, and she cracked and poured the beans: "I have seen shameless people, but I have never seen such shameless people. That Zhang Ju, she was too small for someone, but because she was so shameless. The bad guy colluded and was chased back by the family master, and his mother dared to come to our house to kiss you!"

"What?" Cheng Yu pointed to himself, "He wants to tell me about his daughter?"

"Shameless, Bah, she is so beautiful that her big nose is bubbling! Our family is now separated, my son owns land and a house, and bought a mule a few days ago, how many little girls are willing to marry, and still want that scourge from your family Just the kind of woman she is friends with, she herself won't be any fun!"

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo finally understood, it turned out that when Zhang Ju was divorced, when he returned home, his brother-in-law and his parents would watch it. She is very unpleasant. People in the village always pointed and said sarcastic words. In addition, Zhang Ju was divorced this time, and her husband's family didn't give her a penny. They only took some old clothes, and the family couldn't tolerate her even more.

Wang Fen wanted to remarry her daughter, but it was her own, and she was reluctant to talk about those lame children or old widowers. After thinking about it, I thought of Cheng Yu. Cheng Yu is older than Zhou Jing. Because of his short stature, he has been discriminated against all the time, and his family is poor, so he has not talked about his daughter-in-law all these years. Until recent years, he worked in Zhou's house. With his own skills, he became a manager in the workshop, and he also worked as a salesperson, running both ends and earning money.

Cheng Yuniang is a serious businessman and loves her eldest son. She doesn't want the eldest son to have no wife in his life, and no one in the house cares, so she decides to split up the family. There is an old saying in the village that the parents do not separate the family, if the parents are alive, they will be stabbed in the spine. But Cheng Yuniang didn't care about this, she just lived and split up. At first, the villagers couldn't understand Cheng Yuniang's thoughts. Not long after the separation, Cheng Yu bought a homestead and built four large tile houses. After a few days, he bought a mule, and the villagers suddenly realized. This Cheng Yu family is distressed for the eldest son and does not want the eldest son to suffer. If they lived together, the eldest son would have to confiscate all the money he earned and use it to support a family. It would be impossible for him to earn some private housing.

But the reality is in front of him again. If his eldest son doesn't show some wealth, which girl is willing to marry because of his own shortcomings, he is afraid that such a man will not be able to support his family.

Now this separation has completely allowed the villagers to see Cheng Yu's family. In later generations, he will have a house, a car, savings, and a stable job. In this way, his own shortcomings are easily overlooked. No matter how tall he can be, he is a good man who can keep the mother-in-law fed and clothed.

The villagers are eager to introduce Cheng Yu's marriage again. However, this time, Cheng Yu didn't agree, and he chose a few girls and gave up without much liking.

Unexpectedly, when Wang Fen saw this, she felt that her daughter Zhang Ju had an opportunity. To be Cheng Yu was the condition of the past, not to mention his daughter-in-law, but he actually led his daughter to the door, let's talk to Cheng Yuniang. To sum up, how beautiful her daughter is. Seeing that his family Cheng Yu is a blessing that his family Cheng Yu has cultivated in several lifetimes, he quickly knelt down and licked her daughter.

Angrily, she took the broom and beat Cheng Yuniang out, but did not relieve her hatred.

Shen Mo was dumbfounded after hearing this.

Zhou Jingdao: "Little Mo, there are probably some people in this world who have a brain just to not be scary."