Chapter 89 Please order

Feng Wanzhan set foot on Liuzhen again, and found that several avenues were newly built in Liuzhen, and a few were under construction. Now that it is summer, there are a lot of out-of-town vehicles, most of them going to the Zhouji Rouge Gouache shop. Many of them are southern merchants, who used to go to the south to buy goods from the north, and especially love the mouth creams from the south. Now there is a Zhouji rouge gouache shop in the north, and there is a new species called pancreas. In recent months, some new ones for men have been added, mainly fresh aromas such as sandalwood mint tea fragrance. After bathing with this pancreas, the body will also be stained with the freshness of the pancreas. It is very popular with self-confident and elegant scholars, and once high officials have this smell. It's okay to say on the north side, it's close, and it's easy to transport. And the pancreas in the south has become priceless. As long as it can be brought back, no matter how much it can be snapped up in an instant, even when many merchants are just about to come out to buy goods, they have been ordered in advance by many squires and nobles.

This time, Feng Wanzhan came here mainly for his pancreas, but not for his own enjoyment, but to pay tribute.

In the early days, the Chidori feather clothes and the suits that Mrs. Feng bought back were all tributes to the palace for the nobles to enjoy.

The concubine Jing, who entered the offer, was the maiden sister of Mrs. Feng Wanzhan. Mrs. Feng was born in a scholarly family, but her grandfather was a businessman. With only two daughters in his life, Wan Guan's family fortune gave both daughters as dowries. The shops in Mrs. Feng Wanzhan's hands are all over the country, and money is the least of the problems. This was also the reason why he had to come from a long distance when he received the news of the sale of Chidori feather clothes in the imperial capital. This feather coat is not for Concubine Jing to wear, but for Concubine Jing to honor the Empress Dowager. The empress dowager has never seen anything good, so it's not unusual to look down on it.

Originally, when the Qiandori Yuyi was given to the Empress Dowager, the Empress Dowager was not very happy. Concubine Jing knelt on the ground and repeated Zhou Jing's original set of advertisements.

"I heard that Qiandori Yuyi didn't kill her life, but it was made by a dozen women burning incense, bathing, chanting and praying day and night. It condensed thousands of blessings and was blessed by the Buddha."

The queen mother just looked at it. This is exactly what the empress dowager thinks. Since the emperor registered, the empress dowager has no rivals in the harem of the previous dynasty, so she began to seek peace of mind. On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, he always eats fast food and recites Buddha's prayers to cultivate one's self-cultivation. Now this prayer is exactly what the Empress Dowager wanted, and she was willing to take a look, but she fell in love with it, and immediately wore it. The palace people all praised her beauty, like a fairy descending to earth, making the Empress Dowager so happy . Not only did she praise Concubine Jing in front of the emperor, but she also wore it to the emperor herself, so happy that she was like a child.

This dynasty put filial piety first, and the emperor was even more of a filial son. Seeing that his mother-in-law had not been so happy for a long time, she was also happy. Immediately rewarding Concubine Jing with many things, and staying for seven consecutive days, this is a glory that no amount of money can buy.

After that, the wife of Mrs. Feng Feng Wanzhan's official's wife honored the pancreas and the facial balm and hand grease. She used it. The most obvious thing is that the face can be washed very refreshingly and will not feel greasy. And that ointment, the snake oil, actually faded the acne marks on her face, making her skin brighter and fairer. After taking off her makeup before, Master Feng would always say that she was haggard, did she not rest well, and the things at the back house had made her very tired. After using Zhouji's facial ointment, Master Feng asked her what she was rubbing on after removing her makeup one day, and her skin became much more delicate. She was so happy that Madam Feng immediately thought of her sister and the one in the palace. She was not at ease with the trustee, so she made a trip herself and picked the most expensive one. When it was sent to the palace, the queen dowager really liked it. After using the items from Zhouji and then using other products, I always felt that one was nourishing the skin and the other was hurting the skin. The surface is well used, and after removing the makeup, the original appearance is revealed. The weekly diary will only make the skin better and better.

Now the empress dowager praised Concubine Jing in front of the emperor again, and the emperor favored Concubine Jing more and more. After a long time, the emperor also found that his concubine used a good thing to nourish the skin. The men of this dynasty also loved beauty, not even worse than women. Even more powerful men like the emperor, Concubine Jing knew the emperor's thoughts, and also understood that he couldn't use women's things, so she pretended to be a joke and secretly wiped it on him when he was asleep.

When the emperor woke up, she always looked helpless and told her not to make trouble, but Concubine Jing knew that the emperor was willing, otherwise she would not have this attitude.

So this time, as soon as the Zhou family released the men's special money, Master Feng was eyeing him. He had to come in person and put in the facial ointment dedicated to the emperor. He couldn't worry about anyone else coming. But this time he was able to come out because of the emperor's permission. But it wasn't that he was allowed to come out to buy face ointment, but he was asked to come to Liuzhen for inspection. Who to investigate is this businessman named Zhou Jing.

The reason is that this year's new champion, wrote a splendid article. Since the war was not long since the armistice, the imperial court was particularly interested in the frontier war, so this year's Xinke article included an argument. The article written by the champion of the new division is particularly brilliant. It is not gorgeous in writing, but has outstanding strategies and opinions. Generals can also be strategists.

The emperor was deeply attracted by his article, and he was tested on the main hall. No one would have thought that the champion would say at this time that the views in this article were not his first creation, but were based on an ancient book. The emperor asked him, "Where are the ancient books

?" The emperor was deeply attracted by it with only a quick glance, but in his hand it was the transcript of the champion, and asked for the original manuscript. Zhuang Yuan Lang said, "The original manuscript never existed. When I read it, it was a handwritten book. Because I was in the imperial capital to take the exam, I passed by a cousin's house. My cousin mentioned Zhou Yu's study and praised it, saying that there are countless rare books in it, and not only do you not want to read If you have money, you can transcribe it at will." The minister asked, "How about a businessman who doesn't want money, how about a study?" My cousin replied, "In order to spread knowledge. " , Many ministers only heard that there are only books that have never been seen before. If it is not for the imperial examinations, I am afraid that I will be living in my cousin's house." "Oh, there are such things." The emperor felt novel.

"Yes, and there is an introduction in Zhou Yu's study, I have seen it. It turns out that the owner of Zhou Yu's study is Zhou Jing, and his son Zhou Yu is a scholar. I see that my classmates in the private school are very eager for knowledge, but because I have no money in my pocket, I can't I felt a sense of reading it, so I persuaded his father, even the study, not to make money but to spread knowledge." The

emperor smiled: "This week, the father and son of the Zhou family are somewhat righteous!"

Feng Wanzhan said: "Your Majesty, this Zhou Jing is Wangjia Village. The one who built the road, you admired him earlier. The empress dowager's favorite feather clothes and facial ointment are all made by him, and he is considered a talent."

"Oh, yes? So I am a little interested. Feng Wanzhan, you go to Liu Let's take a look again, if this Zhou Jing can be used, I am willing to promote him exceptionally, and let the world know that anyone does anything good, and I know it."

"Yes."

Zhou Jing could not think of anything but for his son . A decision in the future not only saves his life, but also has a crucial impact on his future path.

In this way, Feng Wanzhan came to Liuzhen. When he arrived, the first thing to do was to go to the study, and strolled around in the study. Sure enough, he saw a lot of rare books and collections. He, who was reading ten thousand volumes of books, lingered in it for a while, not thinking about Shu. It took him several days to finish reading the book, and it was his personal experience that made him understand the difference of the study.

In the past, studying was the most expensive, but in Zhouji study, as long as you are willing to study, you don't need money. Many students study here from morning to night, often forgetting to use their lunch. The environment is even more quiet and elegant. Servant Mo will not despise those students because they don't spend money every day. Instead, they come a lot. I remember their names. Next time I come, I can find out the books they haven't read the day before. . In this way, the scholar and the ink servants get along very well, and when they meet on the road, they have to stop and say hello.

At first, Feng Wanzhan thought that Mo Shi could read. Later, through an inadvertent conversation, he learned that Zhou Jing had created a code that was very easy to remember. Immediately Feng Wanzhan realized that Zhou Jing was definitely something that could be made, and it would not be bad if he became an official in the dynasty.

Originally, I was going to talk to him recently, but unexpectedly, the Zhou family suddenly had an accident, and it was a human life. Feng Wanzhan observed secretly, and the development was a bit strange. He planned to go directly to the yamen the next day to show his identity and audition, but he did not expect that his husband was not ordinary, but a pair of children. In charge of the overall situation. That kind of spirit is not as good as many men.

Zhou Fulang and several servants stated their grievances at the entrance of the study, "Everyone is a scholar, the pillars of the future court, and some things are clearer than others. I don't need to say more, just say that my master built the road for Wangjia Village, So much money was taken out without blinking an eye. As for the benefit to my family, my family has moved to the town, and it is not for the convenience of the people. There is also this study, how much knowledge you have gained from studying in the study, read it How many rare books have cost half a penny. Looking at the entire dynasty, which study can allow you to read like this, I am afraid that it will be scolded as shameless and expelled. Those rare books are even rare. I don't need to say the value. You all know that if you sell it to a great scholar who sells good books, you can. But my master didn't do that. He took it all out. Why is it just so that all scholars don't have to worry about the stinky, and can read poetry and books to the fullest. The title of the golden list is to do good things for the court and the people."

"This study has never been profitable, and the money it has built is enough to build an unknown number of study rooms. The master is so charismatic, I want to ask, why is there a few pieces of cloth money? If it's really bad, what do you do to build a study, the money you lose in the study a day, what kind of silk can't be bought!"

Dozens of scholars were incited, and they thought about it carefully, no, if it was short of a few farmers' cloth money, it would be better to simply close the study, this It is uncertain how many pieces of cloth the study lost in a day!

"Zhou Fulang, Mr. Zhou, Gao Yi, and I all know that because of Mr. Zhou, I have learned a lot of truth these days. Although Mr. Zhou is not a master, he has taught me a lot of knowledge. It is always the master who imparts knowledge, but Zhou If the master is not a master, then there is grace and I will wait. Even if there is grace, I will not be timid and ignore things when I wait for a scholar. Zhou Fulang said, if you need me to help something, it is my duty to wait." Cheng Ping, his family is poor, and many wealthy classmates are reluctant to come to Zhou Yu's study. They have never been there, and they think that Zhou Yu's study is as noisy as other studies. Seeing that the book in Cheng Ping's hand was rare, he spent money to buy his transcript. This also made Cheng Ping very embarrassed for a time, and even specifically told Mo Shi that he would give the money earned by transcribing to Zhou Yu's study, but Mo Shi did not, and said with a smile that this was Master Zhou's original intention to spread knowledge. Cheng Ping did this to help his master, how could he still ask for money. Through this incident, Cheng Ping completely believed that Zhou Jing was really trying to spread knowledge, and he no longer despised Zhou Jing in his heart. Treat the other party as a real dignified person.

In fact, this Cheng Ping is actually the cousin mentioned by Jinke's champion.

There are some things that some people have their own destiny, and unintentional acts of kindness may often lead to unexpected results. It's not that there is no coincidence in the book, but that life is so interlinked, so there will be a saying that the butterfly flaps its wings in later generations.

Shen Mo bowed and bowed to the dozen or so scholars opposite, and those scholars returned the salute quickly.

"I don't dare to sully the future talents of the court, so I don't ask for anything else, I just ask you to follow me to the yamen, and ask the county magistrate to openly hear this case, so that the world can understand and understand, and please help me listen to that. A few bad people who have wronged my master have a loophole in their speech, and my master will die." Shen Mo did this because he was afraid that the magistrate of the Shuya Interrogation County would do something wrong, and he would always be afraid of him under the eyes of the public.

Cheng Ping's hearing was not excessive, on the contrary, it was very reasonable. It has always been customary for public hearings of human death cases, but it is not open to the public. I went, I heard the loopholes of the bad guys deceive people and raised objections, even if it was Master Zhou who was kind to them, others would do the same.

"Zhou Fulang, I can absolutely fulfill these two simple requirements."

So the group went to the yamen in a mighty way. At the door, a few famous masters and most of the classmates met in the private school invited by Zhou Yu. A joint request for a public hearing. Shen Mo noticed at a glance the man with extraordinary bearing and extravagance mixed in the crowd. He immediately thought of Zhou Jing and the strange nobleman he had mentioned, but he liked Zhou Yu very much. Zhou Yu was worried about Zhou Jing, was unintentionally distracted, didn't notice the man, and Shen Mo didn't specifically ask, just glanced at him calmly, and then Ben Tang didn't know anything.

"How many, a dozen students!" The county magistrate's head was so big that he was so angry that he wanted to slaughter Zhu Jianye with a knife, and the hole was stabbed by him. These scholars have never been in the officialdom, and they have not been infected by the bad atmosphere in the officialdom. At this time, they are the most innocent, black is black, white is white, and they are smart and alert, which is much harder to fool than those illiterate people. Take a wrong step, pick it out, and it will never end. The scholars themselves are nothing special, but the masters and relatives behind them are difficult. The elders of these scholars are very likely to be scholars and scholars, and they are the hardest to get.

"Isn't that Zhou Jing a businessman, why did so many scholars come to ask for his life?" The

master said solemnly: "My lord, as far as I know, it was not spontaneously initiated by the scholars, but organized by Zhou Fulang!"

"Zhou Jing that Husband, a couple husband? A couple can invite a scholar who thinks highly of themselves, what is the origin of this couple?"

"Is it an ordinary couple from Wangjia Village?"

"It was raised by a farmer!" He slapped the table hard, and threw the lid of the teacup out, "Hundreds of farmers can't raise such a pair of children with such a high-profile thing, and only one of them hit Zhu Jianye's pig's brain. He really knows how to pick!

" Sir, what should we do now?"

"What can I do, what can I do, this request is reasonable and reasonable. If I refuse, how can I block the mouth of Youyou! How can the reputation among scholars be ruined!" The county magistrate asked: "Those farmers are here, and they look at the Is there any abnormality?"

"I didn't see the abnormality, and my family followed me."

"I hope Zhu Jianye doesn't have a pig's brain to the end, it's really not good, I can only leave him for my career." The

county magistrate came to the yamen to let the people listen. Only then did I find that there were not only many scholars, but also several masters in Deren's private school who were famous and full of peach and plum. There are also a few scholars who are too poor to be mean and do things all day long. These people have a headache just thinking about it. If they grabbed their feet, this mouth might smear him in private. One percent can be said to be ten percent.

Giving a shot, he didn't know how the people in the hall felt, but he himself panicked first.

"His Excellency Zhou Jing, today the magistrate will ask you again, have you confessed?"

Zhou Jing knelt down and replied, "The villain has been wronged, please investigate clearly."

When he was brought up, Zhou Jing found out that today was public. During the trial, he even saw Shen Mo in the crowd. Although he didn't make eye contact, he knew that the public trial must be due to Shen Mo. His Shen Mo has never been a rose in a greenhouse, only those who love him. His Shen Mo is both a lover and a comrade-in-arms. He can fight side by side, and he can rest assured to leave his back to him. As long as he doesn't die, he will depend on each other.

The county magistrate asked Zhao Sheng on a routine basis, and Zhao Sheng was even less likely to admit it.

After that, in order to show justice, the county magistrate repeated the matter and told everyone present, and then seemed to be fair: "The evidence is there, you can't help your master and servant not admit it, so you can't avoid the pain of flesh and blood, give it to me. beat......"

"Sir, wait a minute." A person slowly walked out of the crowd, full of extravagance and arrogance. It was obvious that he was calling adults, but his attitude seemed to be reversed. "Next is the newly hired lawyer by Zhou Fulang to defend Zhou Jing."

It was Feng Wanzhan who came out. Although he had been an imperial commissioner, it was a pity that the county magistrate did not have the honor to see him, so he did not know him. But even if you don't know him, you can see at a glance that this person has an extraordinary status.

The county magistrate didn't notice it himself, didn't even pay attention to his title, and his tone unconsciously dropped by three points.

"You are..."

"The forty-five-year champion of the dynasty, he has a reputation, and he doesn't kneel when he sees an official. If you want to be a small lawyer, it's okay." It's okay, it's amazing

. What is the status of the county magistrate, the champion, but the first emperor of the first class appointed him. That's not a joke.

The county magistrate has already guessed that his identity must be extraordinary, and he is a little too afraid to think about it.

Being overwhelmed by the other party's aura, he even forgot to ask the other party's name.

He just said: "Yes, of course." Feng

Wanzhan nodded, "Sir, if you have the physical evidence, can you show it to me ?" . "I dare to ask your lord if this business badge belongs to Liuzhen, or does it belong to a big business in the south?" The county magistrate could only pretend he didn't know it, but he didn't, so Feng Wanzhan showed it to everyone at the scene. "It's the Zhu family, from Zhu Jianye's house!" "Zhu Jianye, from this town?"

"That's right, I'm also in the cloth business."

"Sir, so, I have a few questions to ask. First, since this silk and satin belongs to the Zhu family in this town, how could it be in the hands of these farmers. Second, if you want to talk about buying it, where did the money come from? Isn't it too poor to open the pot? If you look at it from the bottom up, you should also call Zhu

Jianye to ask!" get off. The few farmers on the ground were trembling with fear.

Behind Zhu Jianye is the county magistrate. Don't think about anyone who offends the county magistrate. But no move, looked at the pair standing in the crowd, only to feel that the blood in the whole body was cold, that was a Shura who was more terrifying than Zhu Jianye, they had no doubt that Zhou Jing really had three strengths and two weaknesses today, and Shen Mo would slaughter their entire family. Clean up. After all, they are just ordinary people. The county magistrate can protect them for a while, and it is impossible to protect them forever. Furthermore, with the ruthless and ruthless twins of the Zhou family, if they were to kill them, they would not be like slaughtering chickens with so many kung fu nurses in their house.

The mother-in-law of the deceased who was kneeling on the ground couldn't help thinking, she had known that the Zhou family was such a dragon pool and tiger's den. At the beginning, he would never enter the family, but now there are no people, and the promised money can't be obtained. I don't know if the head of the underground will regret it! The

woman glanced at the son standing beside the steward of the Zhou family. For the last bit of incense in her head, she could only sacrifice her dead ghost.

"My lord, until now, the women don't dare to hide it. The head of the house suddenly took back a few pieces of silk and satin. When I heard that someone had died, I was very sad at the time, but I didn't expect this, but now I suddenly think of it, I don't dare to hide it, please be careful." The

county magistrate immediately scolded the woman righteously, and then said to the other farmers, "Now Wang Hong is dead. , you two, how did you get this satin?"

Those two people also thought about it. If they cannot defraud others, they will be sentenced to two years at most, but if they offend the Zhou family or the Zhu family, they will die without a place to be buried. After such a comparison, everyone knew what to choose, and immediately knelt down and said: "Sir, spare your life, the villain was confused for a while, and stole the cloth from Master Zhu to sell it in the Zhou Mansion. Seeing that the shopkeeper Zhao was kind, he became greedy and wanted to deceive him. He took a piece of cloth filled with silk and sold it to his house, but shopkeeper Zhao refused to allow him, and Wang Hong killed himself. Before his death, Wang Hong had said that he could not afford to support his family because he didn't want to starve to death, so he could only deceive people. I also feel pity for him, he died, what can the family, the old and the young, do, this is the only way to do this!" At

first glance, these words sound reasonable, but they are full of loopholes after careful scrutiny. But it was in the mind of the county magistrate, and both sides were picked out, and it was the prisoner who confessed his guilt, which couldn't be better.

It's gone right away, for fear that these people will not be guilty if they are late. "Boldly make trouble with the people, dare to fool this official, frame a good person, hit me ten boards, and sentenced to two years in prison."