Chapter 57

Zheng Liu bought a pound of meat, and went home and fried it with vegetables, but how long would he eat meaty people?

Zheng Shi grabbed a few chopsticks and bowed his head, and said angrily: "Didn't you say you can buy it for me, but it all ended up in your stomach. After getting dozens of taels of silver, I would be reluctant to buy meat for a dozen big money. , I am willing to buy such expensive wine to drink. Just saying that the money is going to be held by your son, I think it is obviously an excuse for me not willing to spend!"

Zheng Liu drank some wine, and his temper came up. Such a little meat is not enough for a big man to eat. He is not satisfied with so much divided by this greedy mother-in-law, and his ink marks are crooked. Immediately, he got angry and threw his chopsticks, "I tell you, I won't beat you because you have my son in your belly, but don't kick my nose and eyes, and hurry away. "

Zheng Liu likes to beat people when he's drunk. Usually, Zheng's family is beaten by him a lot, but it's better after that kid came from home, and all the beatings fell on that kid. Zheng Liu would lose his temper, she was still afraid, and hurried away.

Zheng Liu was angry when he saw the vegetable soup, he didn't eat enough, he was all eaten up by the greedy woman. Turning his head, he saw the child sitting on the threshold nibbling on wowou, and the anger in his heart found a place to spread it.

"Damn, eat, eat, eat all day long. I tell you that you are not allowed to eat a single bite of the lunch provided in the dyeing workshop tomorrow. You must bring it all back to me, or come back and see how I clean up you."

Zheng Liu scolded . He just kicked the little boy on the back and kicked the little boy out. The little boy fell to the ground, his face smashed, but he didn't snort at all.

Zheng Liu was even more annoyed when he picked up the stick, "I just know how to pretend to be pitiful and make me torture you. If it weren't for me, you would have starved to death on the street. Today, you have learned to sell miserably at Zhou Dong's house. , pretend to show it to Zhou Dongjia. So what can you do? In the end, you still have to come back with me. I tell you, you will be more honest with me in the future. Be a horse, or I'll beat you to death."

Zheng Liu was tired from playing, his stick was broken, he scolded a few words and went back to sleep.

The little boy got up from the ground with blood all over his face and wounds all over his body. Looking up, the starry sky of thousands of miles, the stars are bright, the moonlight is just right, spread on the earth, like the Milky Way pouring out, it is very beautiful.

Under the moonlight of this scene, the little boy drew a sneer to the extreme.

There is a set of courtyards behind the Zhou family's cloth house. When I signed the contract with the owner of the shop, the lease term was one year, which was just in time for winter. In the cold winter season, the weather is freezing cold, so Zhou Jing and Shen Mo are going to have to run a shop in the town, so it's not good for them to toss each other every day. Even if the body can withstand it, consider the snowy road slippery.

Therefore, Zhou Jing made the fire wall and the hearth. After all, he had to live for the winter, and he was not short of a few dollars, so he might as well make himself a little more comfortable.

In the past few days, the fashion show had just finished, and when the nightdresses and skirts in the shop were new, the business was very good, and it was very tiring after being busy all day long, so the two lived in the shop.

The advantage of living in a shop is that you can stay in bed more in the morning and sleep early.

Chen Shizhong just got up lazily, stretched out, and opened the shop door.

However, as soon as he opened the shop door, Zhou Jing's eyes froze. A woman in white mourning clothes knelt at the front door of his shop. There was a roll of straw mat next to the woman. something, but anyone could see at a glance that it was a dead man.

When this kind of thing happens in the morning, whoever opens the door to do business will only feel bad luck and can't keep calm.

The woman didn't know how long she knelt outside. When someone finally came out of the shop, she was about to sell her body to bury her father. However, before the words could be spit out, Zhou Jing's cold eyes were frozen in his mouth, and he shuddered unconsciously in the midsummer, only to feel like he fell into an ice cave.

"Brother Jing, what are you looking at?" Zhou Jing yawned and followed.

The woman's eyes fell on Shen Mo. Seeing that Shen Mo seemed to have just woken up, her expression was still confused and double, she suddenly thought of what the girl said to her yesterday. The husband who 'meeted' the owner of Buzhuang was a kind-hearted twin.

The woman walked on her knees in front of Shen Mo, tears came out, and she cried while hugging Shen Mo's thigh.

"This kind husband, please buy me, I'm really forced into a corner and can only sell myself. I don't ask for anything else, as long as I can buy a coffin for my dead old father and buy one Shroud, I am willing to serve you as a slave and a maid for the rest of my life, as a cow and a horse!" Although the woman was crying while hugging Shen Mo's thigh, she knew that the family was a man who was in charge of the accounts, and her red and swollen eyes stared at it. He looked at Zhou Jing and observed his expression.

Shen Mo only heard others say that they sold themselves to bury their father and mother. The first time they met, they panicked. I always feel that it is not right to push her away, and that it is not right to buy her.

Seeing Shen Mo's hesitation, the woman knocked her head to the ground a few times.

Shen Mo was startled and went to help her subconsciously. The woman grabbed Shen Mo's arm in surprise, "Are you agreeing to buy me? I will definitely serve you well in my life and be a bull and a horse for you." As he spoke, he carefully glanced at Zhou Jing who was standing aside, with an expression that seemed to be afraid that he would disagree.

Shen Mo really took pity on her, "Brother Jing, just buy her. It just so happens that we need a girl in our shop to help. Seeing her like this, she should be the only one left in the whole family. If she wants to come, she will not go out and talk nonsense." The

woman immediately Dao: "There is no one in my family, only myself. I just want to talk nonsense and no one will say it. What's more, my mouth is very strict, and I will never say anything that shouldn't be said."

Zhou Jing thought about it, the family really needs a girl upstairs to help, otherwise the nightdresses upstairs will not be able to provide try-on services, and it is really inappropriate for the two big men to sell nightdresses. Just nodded in agreement.

"We'll give you fifty taels of silver to buy you money and your death deed. But you can rest assured that if you do well, we can let you go." The

woman kowtowed and thanked, signed the death deed, and it was reasonable to say that she signed it. The deceased should follow the master's family name, but Zhou Jing didn't ask him to do so, and let her keep her original name, called Chen Huihui. He led her to the yamen to become a low-ranking member, and let her go out with the money to deal with her father's affairs.

Shen Mo said: "Brother Jing, I heard that a girl like her can sell for about fifteen taels if she sells it in a tooth shop. I think she looks pretty, maybe she can sell more. We are now Just giving her this little money is not considered a robbery."

Zhou Jing took a mouthful of porridge and smiled: "You also said that you were going to the tooth bank, something you, a peasant family, know, this girl who lives in the town. How can you not know. But have you ever thought about it, once this girl goes to the tooth shop to sell herself, she can't help herself. Not everyone is like we just want to find someone who is obedient and won't make small moves. Handmaiden, after the masters of the big families bought the handmaiden home, the handmaiden is their private property, and can be played with and tortured at will."

"That's true."

At noon, Chen Huihui rushed back, two Eyes cry like walnuts, swollen and red.

"Master, husband."

Zhou Jing headed, "Come in, I'll tell you about the rules in my shop and your monthly rules. My place is divided into two floors, upstairs and downstairs, and I sell clothes that women can wear. Skirts, downstairs are skirts, upstairs are pajamas and nightdresses, etc. You are mainly responsible for the upstairs, mainly upstairs, I will send you twenty-five articles per month according to your maid working in the house of a large family. You have a sweet mouth, you can coax guests to buy more, and you will be rewarded with 100 yuan for ten pieces."

Chen Huihui opened her mouth in surprise, but she didn't expect this owner to have a cold and indifferent attitude, even a little indifferent, but she was still a very nice person.

"Thank you boss, I will work hard."

Looking at the sun, it was noon, and it was time to eat.

"Xiao Mo, what do you want to eat at noon?"

Shen Mo said: "In this hot day, I can't eat anything, so eat some braised noodles."

"What kind of braised noodles do you want to eat?"

"I don't know, before. I love to eat everything you make, so this time it's up to you to make up your mind."

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were talking about a normal conversation, but Chen Huihui was stunned secretly, and she glanced at Zhou Jing's face, seeing that he seemed to be used to it. I thought to myself that this week's husband would dare to instruct the men in the family so righteously, and the master seems to be used to it. Whose master in this town would cook for the husband himself, not to mention a rich master like Zhou Jing, even a poor jingle man would not be able to do it. This Zhou Fulang is really lucky.

No matter what happened in the past, now she is the maid of this family, and she signed the death deed, and she will do all the work in the future.

"Master, let me do it."

Zhou Jingdao said, "My family is very picky about food. It's not a dish that you can cook with just a little salt water. You learn from me for a few days first, so that you don't have to make it. Everyone doesn't like to eat the dishes, and they're wasted."

Chen Huihui bit her lip and said, "I see."

"You go to the kitchen to wash the dishes first, and I'll teach you later."

Chen Huihui disappeared, and Shen Mo asked him: " Why do I think you seem to have an opinion on Chen Huihui?"

"Anyone whose shop is blocked by a dead woman early in the morning will have an opinion. Our family is really urgently in need of manpower, otherwise I will definitely not use her, but fortunately we hold her in our hands. If you die, I'm not afraid that she will find the spray." The

Zhou family has always been good at eating, and now that they make money, they will not lose their mouths. The noodles are rolled with fine white noodles.

Chen Huihui's eyes were straightened. Although her family lived in the town, the lives of poor families were the same everywhere, and they would not be less poor just because they were in the town. I had only heard that noodles made from white noodles were delicious, but today I only saw noodles boiled in water, and she secretly swallowed her saliva, feeling that she didn't need to eat braised noodles at all, she would be full just by eating noodles.

When the two kinds of braised pork were out of the pot, she couldn't calm down at all. The master and Zhou Fulang had to make two kinds of braised pork, one was pure pork braised and the other was egg braised. Of these two, Chen Huihui didn't eat it very often.

Chen Huihui noticed that there were three pairs of bowls and chopsticks on the table. She thought she would have guests coming, but unexpectedly, she was asked to come to the table to eat together, and her eyes turned red.

Not to mention that her current status is just a maid, even when her father was alive when she was a child, she led her to her grandmother's house. She was even half a guest and was not allowed to sit at the main table. Women and children were not allowed to sit at the table.

"No, no, no, how can I sit with the master's house? I can eat in the kitchen."

Zhou Jing didn't force it to stay, but Shen Mo said, "There is no sauerkraut in the kitchen, come and scoop up a few spoons of sauerkraut. Let's go."

Chen Huihui said with red eyes: "Master, Zhou Fulang, you are so kind to me, you even let a maid of mine eat the same food as the master's family."

Zhou Jing said: "Our family never treats others badly, as long as you work hard, Don't think about it, we will never treat you badly."

After dinner, Chen Huihui was cleaning the dishes, and a donkey cart happened to come by the door to sell watermelons.

Zhou Jing stopped the donkey cart selling watermelons, "How many watermelons do you have in total, I want them all, can it be cheaper?"

The old man who sold watermelons said happily, "Sir, there are twenty-eight watermelons in my car. I will give you ten coins each."

"Yes. But will you send it to Wangjia Village?" The

old man said, "Master, if you want to send it anywhere in the town, I will send it to Wangjia Village. I really don't know how to get there, I'm afraid that it will be dark when I find it, and I will delay your business."

Shen Mo took a few watermelons, listening to the sound of crispness, it is a good watermelon.

Shen Mo said: "I'll send it there. Even if he can find Wangjiacun, he may not be able to find the cloth dyeing workshop. After all, it's quite deserted there. The one from

my brother's place can be sent to him." I can find it." The

old man helped to move the watermelons into the Zhou family's own bullock cart. There were too many, so he unloaded the carriage.

"Xiao Mo, I'm going to ice watermelon. After you eat it, it's cool and cool, and the sun goes down."

Shen Mo is not in a hurry. Anyway, summer is long and it's too late to leave work. Zhou Jing wasn't allowed to go there because such a big shop sells all valuables, and it's easy to attract bad people's attention by keeping only a pair of children and a girl at home.

What Zhou Jing and Shen Mo eat, she also avoids Chen Huihui, and will let her eat. It's only been a few hours since she came to the Zhou family, and Chen Huihui completely felt that the Zhou family was rich and powerful. At the same time, she also knew that the two master families were generous people and would definitely not treat her badly. Thinking so inwardly, I felt a little thankful to that arrogant girl that day. Maybe she is just a cold-hearted person like Mr. Zhou, otherwise how could she introduce such a good family to her.

One day, Aunt Wan took a rest and walked triumphantly from the east to the west in the village, looking for someone to show off.

After walking two or three laps, the villagers gradually came out at noon to chat. Aunt Shen moved the bench and sat at the door, and when she saw Aunt Wan, she asked, "Why are you at home today, and you didn't go to work in that dyeing workshop, isn't it difficult to do that job? With such a high salary, life must be quite harsh. Look at you, a good daughter-in-law, her hands are dyed, and I'm not afraid of the men in the family."

Aunt Wan pouted and said, "It doesn't matter if your hands are good or not, the most important thing is to make money. , I can afford to eat. What's wrong with my daughter-in-law? What's wrong with my hand work? I can tell you that I earn more than your son earns. A man in your family can't earn as much as me, I don't think Are you ashamed? I can't even afford to eat, so I'm so embarrassed to be picky about whether my hands are dyed or not."

Standing next to the villagers watching the excitement, they laughed and said, "Mother-in-law Wan, don't brag about it. Wang Dali, from her family's family, went to the town to fight sacks. He can get 30 wen in a day. How much effort is needed to fight sacks, how can you earn more than a man.

" What's the use, you still have to have a good mind. Look at Zhou Dong's family without using any gravity. How are they living, and how are those people who use their strength. As for me, naturally I don't dare to compare with Zhou Dong's family, but I can work under Zhou Dong's family. Working is a blessing for three lives."

Aunt Wan breathed a breath, raised Erlang's legs, and continued: "What do you know, we work in the dyeing workshop, and we give two days off every month for the mother-in-law and the men to go home to work. The housework is arranged in advance by the stewards. If you have something to do, you can arrange a break with the steward. If you can't adjust it, you can join the rest of the staff on the same day. Wang Dali's salary of thirty wen a day sounds like a lot, but it's cloudy Rain, and the harsh treatment of the stewards, it is impossible to get the price of thirty cents a day in the end, and it would be good to get seven hundred cents in January."

There is a man who has resisted sacks in the town . Said: "That's not it, it's tired and dirty, and it's suffocating. It's hard to be picky if you are in charge, and it's hard not to be fined a few pennies every day. But as far as I know, it's like this everywhere. The richer the gentleman, the better It's a buckle, the more I like to treat my subordinates harshly."

Aunt Wan said: "That's not the case, at least not at Zhou Dong's house. If nothing else, I have also worked in the dyeing workshop for a while. I have worked there since the establishment of the dyeing workshop, and I have never found that Zhou Dong's family has any You have treated the workers harshly. Not only that, but also sent us money in a different way?"

"I sent you money in a different way? Are you crazy about money, Mrs. Wan?"

Aunt Wan gave her a white look, " I don't know who is crazy about money and does shameless things. I'm not that kind of person. After seeing the poor help for two days, I don't know how high the sky is. After urinating and taking pictures, where is the good place for my son to be admired by others?"

Aunt Shen said embarrassingly: "Speak well, where are you talking about?"

Aunt Wan snorted and ignored her. Say your own.

"We all know that we are paid twenty-five per day for working in the dyeing workshop, but this is just wages. What else do we have for full attendance? In addition to taking a rest every month, we don't arrive late or leave early, work on time, don't ask for leave, and give extra A reward of ten cents. If you do well, you can be compared to the little red flowers, and fifteen little red flowers will be rewarded with fifteen cents of money. Do you think this is giving us money in disguise? Don't say other work or not Isn't it supposed to be late and leave early?"

"Oh my God, there is such a thing, it's not giving you money in disguise! I've only heard that if you don't do well, you will be punished. I'll give you the money."

Aunt Wan smiled proudly: "It's nothing, we still have a half-hour lunch break at noon, and there are bedrooms in the dyeing workshop, which are better than some people in our village. Sleeping in the bedroom is still what, no one cares about you, whatever, it is your own rest time. This is not enough, do you know our lunch at noon? A meat dish. Once did you know what meat dishes we ate? Stewed chicken with mushrooms?

"You...is what you said true?" Some men drooled down. "Just for the food, I'd be happy to give you a few more bucks, Mrs. Wan, you can ask if there's still a shortage of people in charge, let me in. I'll buy you a few pounds of meat as a thank you gift. "

I can't get you in. You don't know how difficult it is to enter the dyeing workshop now. It depends not on the relationship, but on the craftsmanship. We work together, and there are a few other villages. I heard that they used to know how to dye cloth." , after I came here, I could get little red flowers almost every day, and I was taken away by them. If I go on like this, my fifteen little red flowers will not be enough."

Shen Wendao: "It's so good, why don't you call your son? Go in and do it, I heard that your son is a salesperson for the Zhou family, and he can make more money than this."

Speaking of his son, Aunt Wan, he was proud.

"My son doesn't look down on my little money. My son, he has great skills now. I tell you, it is the real money to be a salesperson in the Zhou family. My son can make this kind of money in January now. "Aunt Wan made a gesture.

"Twenty fen a day?"

"What, it's two taels of silver in January."

"Two taels of silver?" Someone gasped, "This is the price for the shopkeeper in the town."

"My son is more than the shopkeeper Xiaoyao. Now, I don't need to work at all, it's just a matter of talking. These two taels of silver are my son's current guarantee. Just a few days ago, my son signed a large order, and he received more than 700 yuan on the same day."

"You Why is my son so capable now, why don't he find his wife."

"It's not the past, those girls hate my family and don't want to marry in, but my son can be picked now, and he doesn't like it. If it was said in the past that my son could pick and choose his daughter-in-law, I would have to say it was a dream, but I didn't expect it to come true now."

"Hey, Wan's mother-in-law's family, why don't we two be in-laws. My girl is your family's grown-up, you know best what kind of thing, although she is not so beautiful, but people are willing to work, filial piety, you Look..."

"My boss and I can't be the master of my son now, my son is too capable, we can't control it." Aunt Wan suddenly changed the topic, "You guys, don't envy my son, if you want to envy you should envy The eldest son of the Cheng family. The eldest son of his family is twenty-seven or eighty-eight because of his small size, and he can't even get a daughter-in-law. I saw a few before, and I disliked him very much. Now, let me tell you , My son said that if he earns several times as much as my son's money, people will not pay attention to my son's money at all. If this is known to the girls who have quit his marriage in the past, he will not regret it... "..."

What Aunt Wan said, Aunt Shen couldn't hear it, and neither could Wang Fen.

Everyone was happy, and Aunt Shen suddenly stood up and went home angrily.

Aunt Shen walked around the room twice, feeling that she couldn't hold her breath, she clenched her teeth and rushed out.

"Sister, the eldest sister of Lizheng's house, are you at home?" Aunt Shen slapped the door of Lizheng's house.

Hao Yulan was shaken out and asked, "Who is it?"

Aunt Shen said, "It's me, Wang Dali's mother."

Hao Yulan put her hand on the door bolt and didn't want to open it.

Aunt Shen heard that there was no movement inside, it was a little strange, and she shouted louder. It shook Wang Fulu out of the house.

Wang Fulu asked in a low voice, "Who is it?"

"It's Wang Dali's mother."

"Have you answered the door?"

"Yes."

"Hey, then there's no other way. I can only open the door for her and tell her to come in. Maybe it's business."

Hao Yulan was reluctant to open the door, and Aunt Shen had a fake smile on her face.

"The eldest sister is at home."

"Yeah." Hao Yulan replied with a smile, "I don't know what is the matter with you, eldest sister Shen?"

This time, the jar was pierced, and aunt Shen's tears seemed to be flooding. came out.

Aunt Shen cried: "Lizheng's eldest sister, Lizheng's eldest brother, you can save me! If my family and I are forced to death, there will be no way out!"

Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan were taken aback and thought that Shen What is the big thing on the aunt's stand, she asked anxiously.

"Don't cry, what's the matter, say it, I'm here to decide for you."

Aunt Shen cried louder, as if there were thousands of grievances.

"It's not because of Shen Lin, it's the same Shen Lin, he didn't keep his husband's way, seduced my Wang Dali, and later hooked up with your Wang Ren. This is because he climbed a high branch and kicked my Wang Dali. This is my family. I also admit it, who made my family's conditions not as good as yours, but... But what I can't bear is that this Shen Lin has ruined my son's reputation everywhere, so that my son can't be called a mother-in-law until now. I tell you if you don't want to The family was unfortunate, so I hurriedly asked Wang Ren to divorce Shen Lin. When the time comes to arrange my son into the workshop, I will definitely agree with Wang Ren, and I am not afraid that Zhou Jing dare not use us, otherwise they will be driven out of the village."

Hao Yulan was shaking with anger . , his upper and lower teeth were chattering, and he was so angry that he could not speak. Wang Fulu roared violently, and the veins on his forehead rose.

"Mother Wang, what's wrong with you, you have been blinded by a few big money, right, you were not such a person before! It's not what Xiaolin said when you don't look down on your Wang Dali, it's you who asked The matchmaker who was there, she couldn't be more angry than she lost a dumpling and spread the word about that day everywhere. As for Xiaolin, she didn't say a word from beginning to end. Also, the Zhou family's business belongs to the Zhou family, whoever is willing to hire will be hired. Who, no one can control."

Wang Fulu pointed to the open door and said angrily: "Now please get out of our house, my family will never welcome you in private affairs. Please remember that Xiaolin is always my son-in-law. , our own affairs have nothing to do with you, an outsider, get out of my way!"

Wang Fulu has been the village chief for all these years, and he has never lost his temper like this. Aunt Shen was taken aback, and she forgot about Hao.

"You...you don't like that twin, he can't give birth to a son."

Hao Yulan rushed up, not knowing where the force came from, and dragged Aunt Shen out of the door in one breath, shoving her to the ground.

The first time she lost her image, she pointed at Aunt Shen's nose like a shrew and scolded: "If you dare to come to my house to talk nonsense again, I will tear your mouth apart."

Aunt Shen was stupid, she didn't understand what was going on, obviously It was said that Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan hated Shen Lin very much, and they didn't agree with Shen Lin to enter the house at first, and they almost broke up with Wang Ren because of this.

If that's the case, shouldn't she immediately ask her son to put the pair off after a few words?

Why is everything different from what she imagined, isn't she finished now? One of the big households in the village, one Li Zheng has been offended by her, how can she stay in the village in the future, if she is bullied, Li Zheng will still look at their orphans and widows and protect them as before. ?

Aunt Shen walked home in despair. Unexpectedly, Aunt Wan and the others hadn't dispersed, and they continued to chat.

"Look, I'm right, Zhou Dong's family is very good. Regardless of the heat, the Zhou family's husband pulled a cart of watermelons to the dyeing workshop. The watermelons are so sweet that they can be eaten when they are hot at work. One sip will quench your thirst." As she spoke, she seemed to be aftertaste, "Unfortunately, I will take a break today, so I won't be able to eat anymore."

Aunt Shen, as if she was cheating on a corpse, suddenly asked loudly, "Shen Mo is going to the cloth dyeing workshop. It 's gone."

Aunt Wan patted her chest, "It just passed, what's the matter, it was so loud all of a sudden, it startled me."

Aunt Shen has a crazy idea in her heart now, she doesn't stop doing it again and again, and wants to fight to death. . Anyway, at this point, it is impossible for her family to get a single benefit from the Zhou family or get the slightest blessing. If she earns well, her family will have everything, and her son can talk to his mother-in-law immediately. Earning is not good, the big deal is still the current ending.

Cheng Yu saw Shen Mo pulling a cart of watermelons, and said happily: "Zhou Fulang, you are here to bring us watermelons again."

"Yes." Shen Mo smiled and said, "Call a few men out to bring the watermelons in. After eating, I can work again, and it won't be too late."

"Okay."

I unloaded some from the sausage workshop, and there were only a dozen or so left in the dyeing workshop. More than a dozen people can be divided into two small pieces, which is enough for the workers to be happy.

Eating the sweet watermelon, the workers are full of praise for Shen Mo. Shen Mo is used to this kind of compliment and will not be overwhelmed as he was at first.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the corner of the wall, where a child curled up in a corner with two pieces of watermelon, not eating.

"Why does he hold the light to look at it and not eat it?"

Cheng Yu sighed and said sympathetically: "This child is the adopted son of Zheng Liu from Shenjia Village, and he lived a miserable life in Zheng Liu's family. At the time, Zheng Liu and his mother-in-law hadn't had children for decades, thinking that they would not be able to give birth, and spent the past few years. A tael of silver bought the child, who was only two or three years old at the time, from the arms of a couple who claimed to be the child's biological parents. The first few years were fine, but they were beaten and scolded, and they were not given food and drink, but beaten to death. , He probably also pointed to the child growing up for retirement. But since he found out this year that his mother-in-law was pregnant, the child was caught in the eyes of Zheng Liu's couple.