Chapter 91 Cooperation

"Xiao Mo, I'm going to visit Mr. Qian in a while. He is the leader of our Liuzhen town, and he is very prestigious from all walks of life. If the commercial street is to be built, he must be there. You and Xiaoyu will go with me? "

Zhou Yu and his private school took some time off, initially saying that he was taking care of his injured father. The old master, thinking of his filial piety and pity for his family's troubles, agreed. Now that Feng Wanzhan is gone, and the vacation has not been used up, Zhou Jing is not in a hurry to let Zhou Yu go back to sell the vacation, but let him review at home for a few days and thoroughly digest what he has learned in the past few days. Zhou Yu is also willing. It happened that Zhou Jing was going to go out to talk about the business street. This was a big business, and the opportunity was rare and worth learning, so he planned to let Zhou Yu follow him. Zhou Jing believes that sometimes people can't go to the dark by only one way, and they can't listen to things outside the window while thinking about their career, which will often only be counterproductive.

Shen Mo hesitated, "It's not good, you can usually talk to me about business matters at home. If you take me out to talk about business, you might be laughed at. There is no such precedent in this dynasty."

Zhou Jing looked With Shen Mo, his eyes are full of tenderness. Shen Mo could feel that since Zhou Jing came back from prison, his feelings for him have become stronger. To say that it used to be the love between husband and wife, but now it is mixed with other feelings. He can't distinguish what kind of feeling it is. Maybe Zhou Jing can't distinguish it himself, but it is more intense. Feelings. This kind of feeling makes them more inseparable, more dependent on each other, and at the same time they can safely reveal their backs for each other's protection.

Zhou Jing made no secret of his emotional changes, and now looked at him with a sticky but not greasy look. The soft voice made Zhou Yu feel goosebumps.

"Momo, aren't precedents for people to break? Others can break precedents, and so can we. What's more, Momo, don't you have few precedents? I've never heard of a pair of children who have the ability to save them. Husband, if you didn't save it, maybe you are still suffering in prison today because of your husband!"

Shen Mo blushed when he praised him, mainly because Zhou Jing's tone was too soft, and that tone was so soft that he couldn't hide the traces of affection.

"Where's your son still?" Shen Mo glanced at Zhou Yu embarrassedly. Although he liked Zhou Jing's tone to speak to him, it was not good for his son to be here.

Zhou Yu was quite calm, "Ah, it's alright. My son is used to it."

"..."

"My son thinks that his father is right, Ame is different from the other two. Since he is interested in business and can do it well, Why don't you go out to study with your father. Once you have learned it, you can help your father, and secondly, you can come out to take charge when your father has other things to spare, so as not to be caught by some shopkeepers with ulterior motives in the shop."

Shen Mo thinks it makes sense . He just said, "Then I'll go with Brother Jing to see it. It's also a way to explore. If those people don't have any other reactions, I'll follow them when they talk about business. If there are other ideas, we'll have a long-term discussion.

" Just notify Jiang Wei to prepare the car.

The carriages left by Feng Wanzhan made Jiang Wei very rare. He didn't need Zhou Jing to tell him to go out and ask the coachmen who owned carriages for advice on how to handle the horses. Because of these late nights, many masters in Liuzhen knew that Zhou's family was out. Afterwards, not only did he not fall, but he also got two good horses. It seems that the Zhou family, who used to be silent in the past, suddenly turned out not because of luck, but because of a big backer behind it. Because this backing is too big, it is not easy to show off. The former county magistrate thought that he didn't, and he planned to pinch people, but he didn't think that he didn't make a case.

The horse was carefully taken care of by Jiang Wei, and it was slippery and slender. The light gauze tent in summer, the light color looks cool. In the winter, a thick layer of cotton has been added, and a small heater is installed in the car, and it is warm. In order to sit comfortably, Zhou Jing drew the springs, found someone to make them, placed the springs on the bottom of the car, and spread a few layers of thick blankets. It was very comfortable, and it didn't feel bumpy when running. Shen Mo liked it very much.

The three of them sat in the car, and the small heater had already been raised. It was two times larger than the hand heater. Sitting around wouldn't look crowded, because it was warming up after sitting in for a while.

Although Jiang Wei was driving a horse and carriage outside, it was not very cold. Zhou Jing set him up with a special suit, which was actually similar to the windshield used when riding a motorcycle in later generations. It was made of leather and had layers of animal fur. Then he made him a lint hat and something called a waistcoat and knee pads cotton gloves, which made Jiang Wei very cold even in the cold wind, which was completely tolerable. His outfit made the coachmen in other houses very envious, and the jealous eyes turned red. But it can only be jealous, but not everyone is as kind and benevolent as Master Zhou, after all, this one can get a lot of money.

There is a heater in the carriage, so Jiang Wei never drives the carriage very fast, for fear that the carriage will overturn and that it will hit pedestrians. Even so, the people on the street saw it and avoided it. The Zhou family's reputation in Liuzhen is now a big shock, and everyone knows that his family has a big backer. After all, if other ordinary people are wronged by the county magistrate, they will be wronged, and they will not even think about the money for compensation, and they will not even get an apology. But the Zhou family, if you dare to be wronged, you will be asked to wear a flower ling.

After a while, he arrived at Qian's house. Because he got the news in advance, Mr. Qian was waiting at home early, and he warned the servants in advance that if the Zhou family came, they must not be neglected, and the house was prepared with good tea and water. Now he attaches great importance to the cooperation with the Zhou family. Regardless of whether the business is successful or not, the human relationship must always be maintained.

In fact, before this, Zhou Jing had an appointment with him. Mr. Qian thought he was quite business-minded, but he also knew that business cooperation must not appear to be very willing, otherwise, he would be manipulated, so he kept refusing to do anything. Until the accident happened in the Zhou family, he secretly rejoiced in his heart for his decision. Unexpectedly, after only a few dozen days, the twists and turns suddenly turned around. Master Qian wiped his sweat secretly, just as he was afraid that Zhou Jing would hold grudges, he was going to find an opportunity to come to express his concern and apologize while the Zhou family once again handed over the post, as if the past had never happened. At this time, Mr. Qian dared to pinch him, and only wanted to repair the relationship.

The concierge was instructed by the master of the family. Seeing that the time was almost up, he came out again and again and saw a carriage with the Zhou family emblem from a distance. He immediately opened the door, and another person hurriedly entered the house to inform the master of the family.

"Master, the Zhou family's carriage is here!"

Master Qian hurriedly stood up and stretched his clothes, "Come on, has anyone entered the hospital?"

"No. According to your instructions, I hurried to report when I saw the Zhou family's carriage from a distance. "

Let's go quickly, and go out to meet the Zhou Mansion's carriage before it arrives."

So much so that when Zhou Jing got out of the car, he saw Mr. Qian, whose nose was red from the cold outside the door.

"It's freezing cold, how dare you all to greet the boy."

Master Qian said hurriedly: "I am overjoyed when you have a distinguished guest. It should be."

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Master Qian loves you." As soon as the door curtain moved, there seemed to be someone inside, and Zhou Jing quickly turned around to help him. There were pedals on the ground, but Zhou Jing was still very eager.

Master Qian thought for a moment. Could it be that the big man behind Zhou Jing came, and quickly leaned over to see. But it was a familiar face, it turned out to be Zhou Fulang.

Master Qian was stunned for a moment, and then immediately covered the surprise in his eyes, but he was in trouble. The servants of Zhou's house didn't say that Zhou Fulang would come to visit, so he didn't tell his wife to prepare. Besides, his good daughter-in-law didn't like Shuang'er, so in addition to the servants in the whole house, there was no pair in the house. of. It would be very rude for these children to have their daughters alone entertain them. He was in trouble, and then he saw that after Zhou Fulang came down, the curtain of the car moved again, and then a child jumped down, the young master of the Zhou family. The child jumped down by himself. he.

Master Qian looked at the two of them, and thought of the rumors about Zhou Jing hurting his husband, and he felt a pain in his head. It seemed that the rumors were true. But it made it even more difficult for him. This week's husband's bad reception, I'm afraid it would be more hurtful than offending Zhou Jing directly. At the same time, he quickly calculated in his heart which relatives who lived close to the family had a suitable candidate to entertain Zhou Fulang. This candidate must be the husband or the first-born couple.

Before Mr. Qian could think of a candidate, Zhou Jing apologized firstly: "I brought my husband's son to visit him abruptly today, and I also invited Mr. Qian. It's all because my husband's son is interested in business, so he came to study."

Master Qian, who is good at dancing with long sleeves, really didn't react this time and was stunned at the moment. He could understand that he brought his son over to discuss business. After all, Zhou Jing was the only son, and such a large property could not be handed over to outsiders. Sooner or later, the only son would have to take over. Even if it is earlier, I can understand it. But how can a twin learn to do business, there is no such rule. If it weren't for Zhou Jing's modest attitude, Master Qian would have thought that Zhou Jing stepped on his face because of his previous neglect.

Seeing that Master Qian couldn't react, Zhou Jing explained with a smile: "Master Qian, don't blame the kid for being ignorant, it's actually because you don't know my husband's true skills, if you knew, you wouldn't think Offended."

"Let's not talk about it, I just said that the boy was in prison a few days ago. If it wasn't for the husband, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stand here and talk business with Mr. Qian today. Those students who asked for orders in front of the door were not grateful for the boy. The love of Jianshuzhai spontaneously asked for orders, and it was really planned by the boy's husband for the boy."

Master Qian said in amazement: "The grand ceremony of begging for life was actually done by Zhou Fulang!"

No wonder Master Qian was so shocked. The status of women and children in the dynasty was low, except that the role of having children was that men relieve physical loneliness. Sparrow-like pets, never really take them to heart. It is only allowed to deal with things in the back house, and outside business affairs are not allowed to interfere. So much so that most women and children can't handle it, and if the backbone of the family has one day, it seems that there is no other way but to cry. As for those concubines, they will immediately pack up and find a home. Those who barely support the family are also bullied. But the husband of the Zhou family, the head of the family was suddenly imprisoned at home. Without any preparation, he immediately stood up in charge, and made a calm and rational response. It is really not to be underestimated.

Master Qian didn't dare to underestimate Shen Mo at this time. If the same thing happened to him, not to mention that his wife and master would have nothing to do, even the sons in his family who were a few years older than the Zhou family husband would have to panic. , don't know what to do.

He sighed secretly in his heart, and Master Qian suddenly felt a sense of disapproval. The Zhou family was able to rise rapidly in such a short period of time, and the family really is not an easy-going generation.

"Master Qian, don't think that the boy and the husband are only capable of this, and the great ability is still behind. He said that the former county magistrate asked them to find a way to save his political achievements. It was also the idea of ​​the boy and his wife, boy. Only then did I propose to build the road. This road construction also gave the boy a gift from today, and the boy deserves it. It should be the honor of the boy's husband, but the boy has taken it."

Mr. Qian's eyes almost didn't come out, and he was shocked. Regardless of the etiquette, he looked at Shen Mo up and down, as if he had to see what was special about him.

Fortunately, he entered the hall while talking, and the servant who had been waiting for a long time came over immediately to pour tea. Only then did Master Qian regain his senses, and took the teapot to pour tea for Zhou Jing and Shen Mo himself. Zhou Yu was still a child after all, and Master Qian was considered his grandfather, and it was the servant who served the tea.

Shen Mo was a little embarrassed to be praised. Although what Zhou Jing said was true and he did it, he always felt that what he said was plain and ordinary would add a bit more legendary flavor. Listen and listen. Even he himself felt that he had done something extraordinary.

"Zhou Fulang is really good at it. I'm afraid those sons of this old man can't compare to you."

"Master Qian has praised it, and the younger generation is a little afraid to bear it."

Master Qian laughed, "You can bear it, you can bear it. No one looks down on Master Zhou this week. After a long time, the husband of the family is so good, and he compares everyone else to a vulgar fan, so I don't blame Master Zhou."

"Master Qian is right. That's it." Zhou Jing followed up, and the two of them laughed heartily, making Shen Mo's face red.

"By the way, this time, the boy is on a business. The boy wants to ask Mr. Qian if he has any idea to develop a commercial street with him."

"Commercial street?"

"Yes, it is a commercial street like that Huichun Street. The street is full of shops and not a single residence, but our commercial street is artificially built, not formed naturally day after day."

Master Qian heard the business opportunity, if it can be realized, then both Zhou Jia and Qian Home will not be comparable to today.

"The boy took a fancy to East Street, which is the place of distress. As long as we give one or two taels more according to the market price, those people will be happy to take the money and move out of that poor environment. The boy has done research beforehand. , the people on East Street are not only poor, but also have a messy environment. There are often many local ruffians and rogues. It is not that the people there do not want to leave, but that they have no money to move, and the house cannot be sold, so they can only live in it. We bought it. In the store, neatly built shops, although they can be sold and bought, they must be standardized. For example, there will be a lottery or something to attract customers during New Years and festivals. In addition, each shop should have its own characteristics, and we will not interfere in their shop management. However, we are responsible for the environment and order on the whole street, and we ensure that doing business on this street will not be disturbed by local ruffians. So I think many southerners who are interested in expanding their business will also be willing to choose their shop in our business. On the street."

Master Qian was completely persuaded, Zhou Jing didn't say that he couldn't think of it, or that he didn't dare to think about such a big thing at all, building a commercial street sounded too whimsical. But Zhou Jing talked about many things and the specific details, which made Master Qian instantly feel that it was feasible.

He asked, "Do you have a specific plan?"

Zhou Jing showed him the plan prepared in advance. Master Qian quickly browsed it, and the more he looked, the more he felt that this could definitely be done.

He immediately agreed to cooperate with Zhou Jing, as if he was afraid that Zhou Jing would regret it, he took a pen and paper on the spot, and signed the contract while changing the terms.

"The commercial street is too big, I'm afraid that the two of us won't have enough financial resources to make a joint venture. The boy also plans to find some other masters with good character and financial resources. I wonder if Master Qian has a recommendation?"

Master Qian thought for a while and recommended a few people. When the masters heard that they wanted to cooperate with the Zhou family, they agreed without even asking about any business. was pushed by others.

After the cooperating masters settled down, they began to discuss the demolition with the people living on East Street. Afraid that too many people would come to the door and cause panic among the residents, I separated the people sent by the masters, and formed a group of two people from different houses. They negotiated a family and recorded the name of the family on the roster, first signed the letter of intent, and then unified Take it back, and it will be reviewed by several masters together, and it is meaningless to give money.

The Zhou family sent He Xi, and He Xi's brother was sent to Linzhen to open a shop. If the benefits are good, maybe he will be sent to other places to expand business in the coming year. In order to train him, Zhou Jing assigned him.

He Xi was trained by Zhou Jing along with other men in the mansion. He knew what he was going to do, and he also understood that he was not allowed to disturb the people and force others. Everyone is very disciplined, no matter how shabby the people they go to, they have to knock on the door outside. Some people's houses are fence gates, and it's useless to knock on them, so they just stand outside and call people.

"Excuse me, is there anyone at home?"

Hearing the shout, a woman came out. Seeing two tall men standing outside the door, she immediately alerted: "Who are you and what are you doing?"

He Xi immediately comforted: "Don't panic, this sister-in-law, I'm here to buy a house."

"Buy a house?" This made the woman stunned.