Chapter 36

Although there are more potato chips and seaweed buckles in the business, these two things are less expensive and less profitable, and when they sell the best one day, they can only add about fifty cents of profit.

This day, Shen Lin collected the stall, and the three sat together to check the general ledger. In the past few days, they have sold 30 catties of sausages for the first seven or eight days, and after that, they sold 50 catties every day. The duck business was only added in the last half month, so it didn't make any big money.

But even so, Shen Mo was still very happy, if the silver in his hand was not worth ten taels, he would suspect that he had counted it wrong.

"Brother Jing, in less than two months, our family has made thirty taels of pure profit!" Shen Mo touched the silver ingot of ten taels and flipped it over and over in his hands. The last time I sold lipstick, I got fifty taels, but before I warmed it up in my hands, I lost the effort to sleep all night. This time, it is to make money, and the meaning is completely different.

Shen Lin also smirked happily: "Big brother, should we buy land? The best paddy fields in the village can be bought for 25 taels per mu, or dry fields of 15 21 mu. I'm not afraid. It's hard work, our family can discuss with Lizheng about land reclamation. Although the land reclamation costs 10 taels per mu, but the land is not fertile in the first few years and needs to be raised, so there will definitely not be much harvest. Fortunately, there are very few taxes, at most in the first few years. Busy in vain, but it will be good to fertilize in the future."

The love of farmers for the land comes from their nature, and Shen Mo is from a farmer, and the desire for the land is also very strong.

He stared at Zhou Jing eagerly, his eyes filled with naked desire. This is a little pitiful, like the simple and straightforward desire that a puppy shows when asking for bones from its owner, which is not annoying and makes people feel very cute.

Zhou Jing couldn't hold back, raised his hand and rubbed the little husband's face before smiling: "If you like the land, our family will definitely buy it. But even if we buy it at this time of the year, our family will not be able to plant it, so My idea is that it is better to grab the money first, and we can also have working capital in the business, and if we make money for a year, we will be richer if we buy land next year."

Shen Mo nodded and said, "As long as we can buy land, It's the same for buying in the next year." The

Zhou family's silver has always been in charge of Shen Mo, Zhou Jing took out ten taels, and the rest of Shen Mo was put in a box and returned to the dark compartment of the cabinet.

"Little brother, these 10 taels of silver are the dividends that I have discussed with your eldest brother. You can take it."

Shen Lin was stunned for a while, and then said with anger and a little sour sadness: "Brother, you are going to be with me. I have a share! Otherwise, why did you first offer me wages, and now you want to give me dividends? Is this taking me as an outsider? But the younger brother dare not forget that he was raised by the elder brother, and now the food and lodging are also at the elder brother's house. "

Shen Mo was also very distressed by Shen Lin's sad tone, and quickly explained: "Little brother, what are you talking about, if eldest brother really treats you as an outsider, why would he give you so much money. Big brother proposes to give you wages. When I was young, I said that the affection between you and my brother will not change, but you can't be less. If nothing else, many brothers in the village no matter what happened when they were young, when they grow up and do business together, Ding is Dingmao or Mao , this is what it should be."

Shen Lin said: "But our family is different, all ideas and ideas are my husband's ideas, really, I'm just a helper at most. The salary of twenty wen is reasonable, but I would never dare to ask for the bonus."

Shen Mo couldn't persuade Shen Lin, so he could only look at Zhou Jing for help. Zhou Jing was very satisfied with Shen Lin's reaction. This is the kind of affection that brothers should have, not just taking advantage of them.

"There is also a reason for deciding to give you dividends. First, your brother is sick these days, and I didn't care about the stall. It was all supported by you. If you lose your new clothes, you will be pawned off."

Shen Lin didn't know what to say, but was interrupted by Zhou Jing.

"Secondly, your two brothers are different from other families. It's not too much for your elder brother to treat you as a half-child. Even if the half-child relationship is naturally different from the brothers next to him. And, younger brother, the most realistic thing is that you are A pair of children will always marry no matter what. What your eldest brother and I can do is to give you the freedom to choose and not force you to marry someone you don't like."

"But the pair is always the weakest . Groups, it is difficult to conceive children, so many good men are reluctant to say that they have two children. The remaining men are either too poor in character, or because their family conditions are too poor to be a girl. For the former, your brother will not be able to support you for a lifetime. Let you marry, although the latter is poor, if the man is motivated and willing to work, my brother and I are both willing."

"With our family's business, as long as you are willing to work, the future will not be bad. But I'm afraid I'm afraid that when this man is poor, he has to choose you. Then after the time passes, will he have other thoughts? What if he wants to take a concubine or even a flat wife? As long as you have a day, my brother and I will You can't take him for a day. But if it doesn't work, will he be willing to give it to you, and what will you do if you give it to you? Will you be alone for a lifetime?"

"That day, your elder brother told me what he thought. My concern is that our business was initially supported by the three of us. Although I had the idea at the beginning, the later operation would not have been possible without the two of you. Fortunately, we regard the business as our own. If the three are jointly opened, the three of us are bosses, and the three of us are divided equally. 70% of us are the top and 30% of you. In this way, the 30% of the profit is earned by your own hard work, not by us for nothing. Yes, you don't feel bad if you take it. And with this 30% profit, little brother, you won't be afraid that the man you find will change his mind or treat you badly because you can't give birth to a kid. Because we can recruit children!"

"Recruit children?" Shen Lin was stunned. Now, he never thought that there was still this step to go, which was related to his future life path. He understood what his eldest brother and brother-in-law meant, and knew that in this way, even if he had a big tree by his side, he would not be embarrassed even if he could not give birth to a son in front of the man. For a while, Shen Lin thought about it a lot.

Finally, Shen Lin said: "Big brother, brother's kindness is unforgettable, brother is unforgettable, it's a shame to be divided into younger brothers, kowtow to brother-in-law, and brother-in-law will definitely repay brother-in-law in the future."

Shen Mo hurriedly got off the bed and helped him up .

"In the past, we two depended on each other for life. Hello, eldest brother also has a half-hearted concern."

Shen Lin received the money, but never forgot to take out two taels from it and return it to Zhou Jing.

"Brother, these two taels are my money to buy my body. I wanted to pay you enough wages back then. Now, since you gave me dividends, I can pay back the money."

Zhou Jing did not shirk and took it directly. .

At night, a sudden thunder came, smashing a dark and dark night sky as bright as day. Shen Mo was awakened from his sleep and looked out of the window anxiously. Through the window paper, he could see the lightning and thunder outside the window.

Shen Mo remembered the rumors in the village that there was a kind of thunder called Tianlei, and the sound was particularly loud and fierce. It appeared not because of the downpour but because of the bad guy Lei Gong and Lei Mu used it to hack.

The more he thought about Shen Mo, the more afraid he became. In the past, Zhou Jing was a scar on Shen Mo's heart. It was too deep and could never be removed.

Shen Mo turned to look at Zhou Jing who was lying beside him. Lightning flashes occasionally illuminated Zhou Jing's face. He was sleeping deeply and breathing smoothly. He didn't seem to feel the terrible thunder. The more this happened, the more afraid Shen Mo became.

He stretched out an arm and quietly pried Zhou Jing's tightly wrapped quilt and slipped into his warm quilt, but Shen Mo was still frightened when he heard the lightning and thunder outside, so he put his little hand in a little more, and was reaching in. Some... Finally, I found Zhou Jing's big hand that could easily wrap him, and I felt a little more at ease when I put my small hand in and clasped Zhou Jing's big palm.

He thought he was doing everything secretly, but when he didn't want to look up, he was caught.

"I woke you up." Shen Mo said guiltily.

After a good sleep, he was woken up by the little husband. Zhou Jing was not annoyed. Instead, he asked in a gentle, deliberate teasing, "What are you going to do to me?" Zhou Jing's voice was still hazy when he woke up. The kind of low and depressing magnetic, especially sexy.

Even though it can be heard every day, Shen Mo still feels intoxicated, and the world is spinning with a slight sway of his stamina. It was Zhou Jing who dragged him from his quilt into his own.

Zhou Jing hugged Shen Mo halfway and breathed into his ear: "I told you a long time ago that I wanted you to be a big quilt, but you don't want it, and now you are sneaking into my quilt to seduce me!"

Shen Mo's face was red and his ears were red . Even the tips of his ears were red, and he hurriedly defended: "I didn't!"

"Don't argue any more, I've caught them all. How can I do it, my little husband wakes up in the middle of the night with such a great charm. Can't stand the temptation and insist on pushing me, do you think

I 'm cooperating?

After all, this night is destined to never hear the thunder again.

After tossing Shen Mo for a while, he finally fell asleep. When Zhou Jing woke up in the morning, Shen Mo was still sleeping. Zhou Jing put on his clothes softly and kissed the little husband's forehead before walking out of the bedroom.

As soon as Zhou Jing stepped into the kitchen, he saw that Shen Lin was already waiting there.

Shen Lin thought a lot at night, didn't sleep well, and woke up early in the morning, very haggard.

"Brother, it's raining a lot outside. I'm afraid it won't stop today, and the sausages haven't been cooked."

Zhou Jing pushed open the window and glanced at the pouring rain outside, which pressed the sky down an hour later than usual. Same.

"Well, the rain can't stop today, so we can't spread the stall. Put the sausages in the cellar first, and let's talk about it tomorrow!"

"Well."

When Shen Mo woke up, he opened his eyes to see Zhou Jing sitting at the desk on the ground After reading the book, he sat up and asked, "Little brother is gone?"

Zhou Jing stopped writing, shook his head and said, "No, it's raining heavily outside, I'm afraid it won't stop today."

Shen Mo just pushed the window open . In one crack, the rain poured in, pouring his head over his face. Zhou Jing came up from the back, closed the window, and wiped his face with the towel in his hand.

Shen Mo took it and wiped it twice, then worried: "Brother Jing, it's raining so hard, I don't know if it can stop tomorrow?"

Zhou Jing asked, "Why do you ask, the heavy rain here often goes on and on. How many days?"

Shen Mo nodded and said, "Yes, that's why we are clearly surrounded by mountains and rivers, but people are still poor. In recent years, the rain has been normal, and the village has only recovered. In the first few years Usually at this time, such a heavy rain usually lasts for half a month, and when the rain stops, the crops will be flooded, and most of the harvest will be lost at the end of the year."

Zhou Jing could only comfort: "Don't worry, maybe two days later. The rain stopped."

However, the god of heaven did not make it beautiful, and the rain fell for three days in a row, and there was no intention to stop it. Even sausages stored in the cellar won't last long in the hot summer, which is the limit. In fact, the first batch of sausages has already tasted, and if the rain continues, I am afraid that this batch of sausages will be in my hands.

"I don't know how long the rain will last?" Shen Mo bit his chopsticks and said worriedly: "Our sausages and duck goods have five taels of silver, which is not a small amount!"

At present, their total assets are only about forty taels of silver, and the loss of fifty taels is not much, but it is not a lot.

Shen Mo was so anxious that there were a few bubbles in his mouth, and he couldn't eat for two days. Suddenly, Shen Mo said, "Brother Jing, anyway, we can't sell a stall on such a day. The sausages will turn rancid if we put them in our hands. Why don't we sell them to the villagers at a

cheaper price?"

.

"This method is feasible."

When Zhou Jing cooked the sausages, the three of them put on mink clothes and sold them from house to house.

They acted separately from the head of the village, each was responsible for a different family, and strived to ask every family. Some people are also worried about the fields. When they think that the fields are flooded, they may not even be able to pay for the annual goods, so they are reluctant to buy delicate food such as sausages, even if they are cheap.