Chapter 87

"Sir, you see that Zhou Jing is very arrogant, and he doesn't even give you any face. If you call him arrogant, won't you even ignore you?" stayed.

The county magistrate snorted coldly and reprimanded: "Zhu Jianye, don't think I don't know your little thought, it's because Zhou Jing's business is getting bigger and bigger, right? I haven't asked you to settle the matter today, who will pick first? When you got up, you knew it yourself. In order to save your face, this official has already suppressed him, so you will stop this official, don't pull this official's hind legs. This official forbearance for today's reputation for so long is not easy for you Destructive. If the road construction is not directly related to the promotion of this official, this official will not force you to do it. When this is done, a memorial is attached, and this official can be promoted immediately. At that time, your benefits will be Inevitably, then Zhou Jing doesn't dare to mess with him anymore, he can't commit this fight of loyalty."

"But..." The

county magistrate interrupted him impatiently, "Okay, there's nothing wrong with it, you can step down!"

"Yes . ." Zhu Jianye promised, but he had a sinister plan in his heart.

"Still building a road?" Shen Mo said angrily: "Our family has already invested in building one, so it is said that it should not be our turn?"

Zhou Jing coldly said, "Isn't this a matter of killing chickens to warn monkeys ? Let's be a rafter in our house, and beat and beat those wise old oilers. And our family's foundation is still shallow, so it's just the chicken that was slaughtered."

"What should we do? If it doesn't come true, just follow the county magistrate. Do you mean to build another road?"

"The road must be built, but it is hard to say when it will be built. There are so many people in the hall today, I have decided that it will be the end, and that will be the end, and it will not change easily. But by then, it will probably be two or three years later."

Shen Mo said unwillingly, "But in the end it's hard to settle!"

Zhou Jing suddenly smiled: "Xiao Mo, I'll tell you another good news, you won't have any regrets. This time the road will not be built in vain. I plan to build it far away, preferably to the poor area. "

Why?" Shen Mo didn't quite understand, what benefit would it bring to his family if he went to a poor area?

"We can carry out demolition."

"Demolition? What do you mean?"

"Demolition is that we buy the house of the poor with money, and then rebuild it. We can join forces with some reputable and reputable gentlemen in the town to make a joint venture. , to develop all the poor areas of East Street into a commercial street. The shops on the street are not restricted to what they do, and it is best to let a hundred flowers bloom, so that the ladies who come out to shop can stroll around this street no matter what they buy. After that, they can all be sold. Small stalls can be placed in the middle of the street, selling candy, clay figurines, and eating toys, all of which are small and inexpensive."

Shen Mo's eyes lit up, bright and bright, "Then Isn't it just building another Huichun Street, as long as it can be built, the house we bought cheaply can be sold for ten times the price!"

Zhou Jingtian said, "Yes, once it is built, the rent will be enough to recover the cost. Etc. After tasting the sweetness, I am afraid that few masters will be willing to sell the shop in their hands again."

"Then don't we really sell it, the whole street is ours!" Shen Mo's face was full of excitement Glowing, then he was happy for a moment and suddenly frowned and said, "Brother Jing, how can we guarantee that we will be able to find merchants after the completion of the project? If no one is willing to rent, then we are afraid that we will lose the whole family?"

"There will definitely be rents, not only will there be queues to rush to rent." Zhou Jing said confidently: "First of all, in terms of cooperation, you must be the leaders of various local prestige industries, and they can play an exemplary role. Some of the following Small households who don't know the truth look at where they choose to open a shop, and subconsciously think that it is a good place to open it. Then there are heavy preferential policies. Other shops rent a few hundred taels a year. We can halve it, not only It is still possible to open a trial operation after halving it. If you feel that the benefits are not good for three months, you can just pack your things and leave without paying the rent." "Ah? What if it

's really bad to leave?"

They leave. All we provide are undecorated shops. If we want to open business, we must decorate, and we have to sign the contract in advance. If we want to halve the rent, we must not save on decoration. Exquisite decoration is also not cheap. No one will admit that it is a waste of water, and I am afraid that people will not easily pat their butts and leave before they make money back. But in the past few months, I believe that the publicity of our commercial street will definitely be in place.

" The merchant's policy is to attract customers after that. In terms of attracting customers, we can make a fuss about transportation. For example, let's rent more vehicles and stay at the intersection. As long as you buy something in the commercial street, you can ride for free. In addition, there are no shops on the commercial street. As long as you buy enough money, you can draw a lottery. The prizes are divided according to the value. They are all sold in our commercial street shops. The highest prize is silver. This will definitely attract many customers. After a long time and fame, guests will discover the convenience of the commercial street. For example, if you want to buy our nightdress and pancreas, now you need to go to two places, but once the commercial street is built, you can just go there. If you can buy it, you will save a lot of time."

Shen Mo had already understood the commercial value of the commercial street that Zhou Jing was talking about, and this street can definitely be made.

When Zhou Jing had an idea, he began to make plans, and at the same time, he had to contact some industry leaders in private, but some specific details could not be explained clearly, so as not to be leaked, and if someone followed suit, he would not be able to do it.

When Zhou Jing was preparing for the commercial street, the Zhoujia Rouge Gouache shop also launched several new pancreas and face creams. The pancreas and face creams launched this time are no longer mainly for women and twins. Only for men. Sandalwood tea and mint were chosen for the aroma.

The men of the dynasty came quickly and those who were not well-groomed were not allowed to be officials, and they paid an unprecedented level of attention to their appearance. The three pancreas launched by the Zhou family were sold out almost as soon as they were launched under the banner of men only. Those gentlemen who secretly use their wives and husbands can finally throw away the things that women and children use, and use them upright.

The profits of these three pancreas and face creams are not inferior to the rouge powder used by women, and some are even ridiculously expensive.

Just when the business in the Zhou family's rouge gouache shop was booming, Zhou Jingbuzhuang was killed.

"The peasant family who came to the shop to sell cloth all brought home cloth, but what they wanted was the price of silk and satin. Naturally, the villain could not agree, so one of the men was killed in the cloth village without saying a word. The men who came with him didn't give up. They smashed the cloth house and even carried the body to the county government office. The villain was afraid that the owner would be spread by the county magistrate

. The scene was sinking like water, and Shen Mo was extremely anxious.

"Master, it's not that the villain has an accident and shirks the responsibility, but this... this fact is strange. No one will be killed because of the unreasonable price. This is clearly pre-planned, and he has made up his mind to blackmail us!

Zhou Jing said coldly, "I understand. Nine achievements are for the Zhou family. You don't have to worry. Arrange for the cloth house first, and wait for me to deal with the rest when I get back .

" commotion.

"Several officials, what's the matter? If there is anything, please go ahead and inform Rong Xiaoxiao. Our master and your Yang Zhaotou are relatives. A commendation. Ah!" A

total of three officials came, and they didn't give Jiang Wei a chance to speak at all. When they opened the door, they rushed in fiercely. Jiang Wei followed, and was kicked a somersault. After a long while on the ground, he clutched his chest and got up.

The nursing homes in the mansion quickly gathered after hearing the sound, but the people who came were officials and did not dare to act rashly. They can only surround Zhou Jing and Shen Mo one by one, and firmly protect Zhou Jing and Shen Mo. Wei Yuanshan's eyes under the half-face mask were as cold and ruthless as his silver mask, flashing with strong hatred.

"Zhou Jing, what do you mean, it's possible that you still want to wait with me."

"Brother Jing." Shen Mo's face was pale, his lips were trembling, and he stretched out to hold Zhou Jing's hand, his palm was cold.

Zhou Jing shook it back gently, but this time he couldn't completely warm the person's hand before leaving.

He closed his eyes, turned his head and said to Shen Mo: "Wait for me to come back!" After speaking, he realized that these words seemed unlucky, and many people never returned because of saying these words.

You can see Shen Mo's trembling, but he still nodded firmly. "Brother Jing, didn't you say you want to eat wontons at night? It just so happened that Sister Ji and I were making dumplings at home. We'll cook them when you come back."

"Okay." . He instructed the inspector: "Let's get out of the way."

He also sent a message to several officials: "The villain does not dare to fight with a few adults, so I will follow a few adults."

Those people came over quickly, and gave it to Zhou at once. Jing twisted it, and quickly got into the shackles.

Jiang Wei took a few steps forward clutching his aching chest, and took out some broken silver from his arms tremblingly.

"Several officials, considering that my family is only a businessman without the power to bind chickens, you can see if this handcuff can be waived."

The three did not accept the money that Jiang Wei handed over, but Pushing him away, he pushed him to the ground again.

"Go away!"

This time Jiang Wei struggled a few times but didn't get up, and a few good men quickly ran to help him.

"That's the master of the Zhou family!"

"Really, the one who opened a lot of shops in the town makes money like running water. You don't know that his nightdress and a box of face cream are all the old and young of your family. Years of chewing, you still have to eat and drink well, otherwise, you can't spend it all."

"Tsk tsk tsk, it's really a black heart and a black liver, the business is so treacherous, no wonder it's wrong, it deserves it, God will not allow it. Ah!"

All the people in Liu Town were talking, and they didn't even know who Zhou Jing was or who Zhou Jing was before. If you know it, you just know that he is the owner of several shops, that's all. But now that something has happened to Zhou Jing, these people have the mentality of watching the excitement and speculate on others with the greatest malice, but they can't tolerate how someone in this world can live so well, how can they not have enough to eat and wear brocade clothes when they are not full. Jade food, damn it.

Not only did these people not shy away from speaking, but they shouted loudly for fear that Zhou Jing would not hear them. Zhou Jing turned his head to look, and his icy eyes glanced at everyone present, showing no warmth. In an instant, several people were scared to silence, but at the same time he also saw a familiar face in the crowd.

The golden hairpin was swaying, brocade and satin, heavy make-up, followed by a few minions in gray. She was not afraid when she saw Zhou Jing's cold eyes, but showed a bright smile.

It was Li Dong's cousin, Sun Jiao. Next to her stood Zhang Ju from Wangjiacun, also wearing gold and silver.

Zhou Jing turned back, his mind moved slightly.

There are fools who echo what they say, and there are wise men who know how to think, but these unbelievers are precisely the scholars who most despise themselves, who are covered in copper stench and who regard themselves as sensible and sensible. Among them was Cheng Ping. He had planned to go to Zhou Yu's study room to read, but he stopped at random when he was passing by, but he didn't want to take a look, and saw an 'acquaintance'. Zhou Jing? The name Cheng Ping is not unfamiliar, because it is precisely because of this person that Cheng Ping has been able to read many unique books for free in Zhou Yu's study room, improve a lot of knowledge, and increase his confidence in the fate of the next year.

Such a businessman, a businessman who is willing to spread knowledge for the dynasty and give up his own interests, Cheng Ping subconsciously did not believe that he would do evil things, and could not help but follow Xiangxian Ya.

Zhou Jing was pushed all the way into the county office, and the door of the county office was closed heavily. Cheng Ping, who was in the crowd, frowned. He didn't even open the trial. What did Zhou Jing turn over this time?

As soon as he entered the yamen, Zhou Jing was pinched and knelt on the ground, and he did not take off the shackles.

Although the county magistrate knew Zhou Jing, he asked in a routine manner: "Who is kneeling under the hall?"

Zhou Jing respectfully kowtowed his head, and knelt down and replied, "Returning to the words of the lord, the villain Zhou Jing, and the people of Wangjia Village, I met him. Shopkeeper Bu Zhuang."

"Zhou Jing, do you know the guilt?"

"The villain really doesn't know, please ask the adults to show it."

"Li Chuan Zhao Xin, who is kneeling at the bottom of the hall, Zhou Jing said he didn't know, so you will sue him. Let's repeat the matter again."

"Yes, my lord." Li Chuan knelt on the ground and pointed at Zhou Jing and said angrily, "The villain sued the profiteer to kill the villain's fellow townsman for the sake of wealth!" The

county magistrate asked again, "Zhou Jing, can Li Chuan sue you?"

Zhou Jing said: "The villain doesn't recognize it, the villain doesn't know why Li Chuan sued the villain, and why did he sue the villain for money and murder?"

"Since that's the case, Li Chuan, please tell me carefully."

Li Chuan wiped his tears and said, "Sir, the villain's name is Li Chuan, and the person kneeling next to him is called Zhao Xin and the dead Wang Hongjun are from Shenjia Village, and they are fellow villagers. The people of Shenjia Village know how to weave cloth, so the villain and other family come out to sell cloth every year. In the past, he sold the Wanli cloth village to Master Zhu. Later, he was introduced to meet the cloth village. Come on, this Zhou Jing is a person who is full of benevolence, righteousness and morality on the surface, but in fact he is a person who is greedy for money and greedy for money."

"The villain, Xin Zhao and the dead Wang Hong got a few fine brocades today. When we went to meet the cloth village together, who knew that the shopkeeper saw the villains and other rough clothes, and knew that the powerless people bullied the villains, and insisted on accepting the villains' brocades at the price of rough cloth. The villains can't wait. Ken, he would grab it. But the little brother pointed to the cloth and exchanged money to buy some rations for the mother, wife and children at home, so no matter where he was, the shopkeeper pushed Wang Hong while struggling, and Wang Hong collided with the head. On the doorpost, he died on the spot. But afterward the shopkeeper did not repent, and kept claiming that Zhou Jing had asked him to do this, and that Zhou Jing had money, and it was not bad for the lives of the little people, even if they were killed, it didn't matter! " Bold Zhou Jing, did you instruct the

shopkeeper to bully the weak with guns and bully others ?

" He was also shackled, knelt on the ground and shivered like an egg, denying all the accusations. "The villain didn't, and he didn't push them. It was they who took the cloth and insisted that the villain receive it at the price of silk and satin. The villain refused, and one of the men slammed into the doorpost. The villain never pushed him!" "Sir He said nonsense, if he is so unwilling, he will not agree. The villain will just go to the next house. Why do he want to kill his house. This dead Wang Hong has both the old and the young, how can he be willing to die, and the wife of the family died. What about the child?"

The county magistrate said: "Don't quarrel in the court. Since the two of them disagree, can both sides have evidence to prove that they are right?"

Li Chuan immediately bowed and said: "The villain has evidence, then the shopkeeper Zhao killed the person. In the end, I was still panicking, and the villain took advantage of the chaos and snatched back a few pieces of silk and satin, just to present it as evidence in court today." The

county magistrate said, "Bring it up."

It turned out that several pieces of silk and satin were presented with bright colors and novel patterns. Really top quality.

"What do you say now?"

Shopkeeper Zhang kowtowed in panic and said, "Master County, what the villain saw was definitely not these pieces of cloth, they must have changed the cloth!"

"Li Chuan, he said he changed it. It's not impossible for the fabric, after all, this fabric is presented by you, so you have the opportunity to change it, so do you have any other evidence?"

"Yes." Li Chuan said quickly: "The guy in his shop, if If you are a conscientious person, you won't watch them make money and kill them and just sit back and ignore them!"

"It is said that I met the Buzhuang clerk in court."

The Buzhuang clerk knelt on the ground and shook his head in disapproval, "Sir, the shopkeeper Zhao never pushed them away. , they bumped into it by themselves?"

"You, do you still have a conscience? You speak with your own conscience, we are all powerless villains who just live to beg for a meal, how can we rush to seek death! Li Chuan pointed at the man and said angrily, "Think about your mother-in-law and children in your family, and think about your father and mother. You are not afraid that Wang Hong will turn into a ghost and go to find you at midnight to ask for an explanation!"

The man seemed to be frightened . When he arrived, he knelt on the ground like a pile of ashes, shaking like a quail.

"My lord, my lord, the villain lied, and that person was pushed by the shopkeeper Zhao, and Zhou Jing also ordered the low-cost and good cloth. The villain, the villain can't lie anymore, it's a joke for the tiger, the villain's conscience is uneasy, and even more so. I'm afraid that person won't get justice and will turn into a ghost to look for the villain!" The guy even denounced his confession on the spot.

The county magistrate was furious, and gave a slap in the face, "Zhou Jing, Zhao Sheng, the two of you have to argue."

Zhang Sheng banged his head a few times, and cried out, "Little man. Injustice!"

Zhou Jing already understood at this time that the other party had made great preparations and only wanted to win with one blow, so that he would never be able to turn around.

Kneeling on the ground, he heard himself say word by word: "The villain is wronged! Lord Wanwang

has made a clear investigation!"

One board after another fell on his body, and he exerted all his strength with each stroke. After a while, the skin was open and the flesh was dripping with blood. Zhou Jing was sweating like rain in pain, but he gritted his teeth and did not gnaw at all.

"Sir, Zhao Sheng has fainted." The

county magistrate waved his hand and motioned to stop, "Zhou Jing, you can plead guilty!

" Strength, Zhou Jing still insisted.

This time, the county magistrate was stunned. After being stunned for a while, the county magistrate said: "The prisoner has fainted. He will be sent to prison today, and the trial will

be done another day."