Chapter 51 Practice, formal hiring

In the end, Zhou Jing was still driven to the outer room. Although they were all bedrooms separated by a wall, the outer room of the big family was for the servant girl who served the master. Although he didn't consider the issue of family members asking others to serve him when it was built, his original intention was to live with older children, so that it would be easier to listen to the children's movements and reduce their dependence. Unexpectedly, his son didn't live there, so he asked him to experience it first.

Zhou Jing was so angry that he couldn't sleep outside. Not only was he angry in his heart, but he was also physically very stubborn, so he stood up and refused to bow his head. But the people inside, Zhou Jing swears that he heard Shen Lin's slight snoring. However, in reality, Shen Lin did not snore when sleeping.

Zhou's family was very busy in the morning. Not only did they need to cook sausages and duck goods by hand in the kitchen, but a factory was still being built outside.

Zhou Jing had a dark face, with thick dark circles under his eyes.

Wang Ren saw this and thought he was worried that the shops in the town were haunted.

He comforted: "Brother, you don't have to worry about the shop. I'll invite a goddess to come and take a look. If it doesn't work, I'll ask a great monk from the temple to come over and do it. There will always be a solution. "

Zhou Jing stared at Wang Ren indifferently for a long time, seeing that neither Shen Mo nor Shen Lin was going to explain, they all pretended not to know what was going on, trying to discredit his tall image.

He snorted coldly, and said with deep meaning, but he had no good intentions: "I don't worry about the shop, there will always be a solution. But I want to say a few words to my brother-in-law. After all, my husband is still there. You have to watch it yourself, otherwise you will always forget to dig into your brother-in-law's room in the middle of the night, and the impact will be too bad."

Zhou Jing patted Wang Ren on the shoulder and explained: "You say yes, although I also know that I am very capable. , it is very easy to be admired by the twins of Shen Lin's age. But after all, I am a family man, so it is easy for my husband to misunderstand."

"..." Wang Ren.

"Misunderstanding, you husband and I are my big brother." Shen Lin whispered.

However, probably the men's IQs in competing for the right to be a spouse are not very high, so Wang Ren was really jealous, and he took Shen Lin away very, very formally for a heart-to-heart talk.

The business at the stall continued as usual, and Wang Ren and Shen Lin were in charge, and Cheng Yu was left to supervise at home.

Zhou Jing and Shen Mo also went to the town to clean the shop.

As soon as he entered the shop, Shen Mo felt gloomy, and he didn't feel that way until he heard the story yesterday.

Shen Mo was so frightened that he followed Zhou Jing one step at a time, and Zhou Jing didn't dislike him, and he held the little husband's hand wherever he went.

The inside and outside of the shop, the kitchen, and the cellar are all corners of the scene.

"This shop is very clean, and the hygiene is very good. There really isn't a dead corner. How could such a clean shop eat dead cockroaches and mice?"

Shen Mo was even more frightened after hearing what he said.

"Could it be that Mrs. Zhou's grievance is really causing trouble." Shen Mo was terrified.

Zhou Jingyu held Shen Mo's hand, changed to him, and said with a smile: "Xiao Mo, what are you afraid of? If you are afraid, the real person you should be afraid of is me. After all, I really came from later generations. , I don't belong to you people at all. If I really talk about it, I should be a ghost. I am not afraid of any talisman spells, Taoist temples, and even the evil ghost who can move freely under the bright sky and the bright sky. In this way, Zhou Madam has to rely on people to show her appearance, and I can show up directly. It can be seen that my way is far above her. She should be afraid of me. With me shaking here, she can't turn over the waves. "

I don't know where this set of nonsense and heresy talk moved Shen Mo, but Shen Mo thought it very well.

Nodding in agreement, Shen Mo said: "You are right, so we can't ask the goddess and monks to come and do it, so as not to see through your real body and happen again like the Zhao goddess."

Zhou Jing was a little funny, but also a little moved. He knew Shen Mo too well. Shen Mo was never a simple-minded person. The reason why he believed his nonsense was because he was Zhou Jing. And he trusted him with all his heart and depended on him.

Shen Mo suddenly said, "I have an idea."

Shen Mo bought funeral supplies such as incense burner, high incense paper money, etc., and returned to the shop to set up a case to burn incense and burn paper to worship.

Upstairs and downstairs, Shen Mo used paper money to pull the corners around, muttering while burning the paper.

"The injustice has the first debt and the owner, Mrs. Zhou, you were killed by Zhou Da. If you are unwilling to seek revenge on Zhou Da, it has nothing to do with other people. When Zhou Da designed our shop that day, Mrs. Zhou was there, and she must have seen it all. Now, I don't know that Zhou Da is such an unkind, unjust, dog slaughterer. Otherwise, I don't think I would buy this shop. Speaking of which, I am also a victim. Don't embarrass us, Madam. Madam has been away from home for a long time. If you can't find the way to Zhou Da's house, please follow the paper money."

Shen Mo held Gao Xiang and threw the paper money along the way, all the way to Zhou Da's house. It was also a coincidence that the door of Zhou Da's house was wide open, and Shen Mo directly threw all the remaining half of Gao Xiang and paper money in through the door.

"Mrs. Zhou, here it is. Your enemy, the wolf-hearted Zhou Da and the red card of Chunfenglou who humiliated you, live in it. The red card has now taken your place and is now the main room. If you know that you have resentment in your heart, please ask Go get revenge, be sure to torture him."

"What's the matter, who would dare to throw paper money at the gate of my house." Zhou Da happened to be out on something, and when he walked to the door, he saw the paper money in a place that was unlucky. Since Mrs. Zhou's death, he has been particularly taboo about this kind of thing.

The door hurried out, bowing and apologizing.

"I'm sorry, a few peasants came to deliver the goods just now. I forgot to close the door, so I don't know who made a prank. I'll clean it now."

Zhou Da frowned and reprimanded a few times. He looked up again and saw Shen Mo and Zhou Jing standing in the distance . Looking at him in the crowd, he felt guilty for a while. He probably guessed that this matter might have something to do with Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, so he didn't dare to question him.

"Oh, how can such an ungrateful person deserve to enjoy happiness."

"Don't worry, it won't be long before you send Mrs. Zhou back. His good days are coming to an end." The

two walked back while talking. , I accidentally saw a teenage child dressed in sackcloth and linen coming out of Zhou Da's house to take out the garbage. It was the paper money they threw into the door of Zhou Da's house that was being cleaned. The child and Zhou Jing looked at each other, and they were dead, not as gloomy as they should be at this age.

Shen Mo felt pitiful when he saw that he was wearing two straw sandals with holes on his feet.

"I think it should be the child of the slaves born in Zhou Da's family. The slave's life is doomed from birth, and the parents have no time to make up for the shoes. It was fortunate that you saved the younger brother. Otherwise, the younger brother would be sold to the rich households in the town. Others, if you give birth to a child, you will probably suffer such a crime."

Although Zhou Da built the shop to sell the new decoration, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were unwilling to use it, so they hired Cao Craftsman, who built them a house last time, to rebuild the shop . Design and decoration. Because of the bad luck in the past, bright colors were chosen for the decoration, and floor-to-ceiling windows that shops were reluctant to use were also designed. Such windows are currently doing more harm than good, and shops in town are useless. But Zhou's shop is different. This design can make the shop spacious and bright, making people feel happy as soon as they come in, and unconsciously forget what happened in the shop before.

After the stall was sold out, Shen Lin and Wang Ren came to see it, and they were both satisfied with the shop, except for the fact that it was haunted.

It was probably during the day that he was stimulated, and after returning home, Wang Ren and Zhou Jing asked for leave. At the time of dinner, I brought the matchmaker who said to kiss me last time to come over.

Wang Ren only had a little more than a tael of silver on his body, and he took it all out for the betrothal gift. If it was placed in an ordinary family, it would be very attractive, but if it was moved to the Zhou family, it would look shabby.

Originally, Wang Ren planned to buy a piece of cloth as a dowry gift, but when he went to the cloth shop, he realized that even coarse cloth bought by the Zhou family cost a tael of silver. The most important thing is that the current set of coarse cloth is what Shen Lin wears when he is working, and he usually wears cotton cloth. He couldn't get married to him, but he sent a rough cloth that people only wore when they were working, which made them suffer. I bought two sets of cotton clothes, spent five hundred dollars, and a box of fish oil hand grease. Wang Ren saw that Shen Mo also worked with Shen Lin, but the skin on his face and hands was getting better and better, but Shen Lin's was bad, so he thought of buying it for Shen Lin. After that, I bought four catties of candy, four catties of cakes, two chickens, and two pairs of lamb legs.

I didn't talk to Shen Lin before, and I kept it from him, just to surprise Shen Lin.

Shen Lin, who is usually a carefree man who is willing to exert his strength, was actually shy. He blushed while squeezing, making Wang Ren's eyes straight, haha, silly.

The date of the official marriage is set at the end of next month, which is very urgent, but Wang Ren and Shen Lin are both willing, Zhou Jing is the most happy, and Shen Mo has nothing to say.

After the people left, Wang Ren and Shen Lin were left to speak their words quietly.

"I'm wronged. When other people say they are relatives, they are hired by the elders and matchmakers, but my family is from me."

Shen Lin shook his head and said, "I'm not aggrieved, I'm very happy. However, I think we should still visit your parents. No matter what, they really love you and love you, and they have unforgettable blessings on you. It's not just because they don't agree with the marriage between you and me. It's different from my brother's family. Mrs. Wang and the others have no support for my brother, but only natural kindness. But because she was arguing about eating wild boar, My brother went to find him, and he died in the back mountain, and the gift of life will be completely paid off."

"I understand, I will not really break up with my family. But I don't want to wrong you, I'm afraid to lead you to them. Your face. Why don't I go home by myself."

"No, let's go."

Wang Ren was very moved, "Xiao Lin, I'm really lucky to be able to marry you."

Shen Lin and Shen Mo Zhou Jing said Now, Shen Mo and Zhou Jing felt that Shen Lin's decision was correct and should go.

The two came to the door of Wang's house and looked at the familiar environment, the yard where he grew up, and Wang Ren's eyes heated up.

"Xiao Lin, you stay outside first, and I'll go in and see what your parents say. If they want you to come in and see them, I'll come out to pick you up. If they don't, I'll kowtow for you and tell them that you're here. That's it. So you don't go in with me directly and then get beaten out, and you'll be humiliated for me."

Shen Lin nodded.

Wang Ren pushed open the door and entered the house. There seemed to be a thousand pieces of gold under his feet. The yard that he hadn't entered for only a month and a half, returned home as if he had been away for several years. The heaviness in his heart and the pain in his heart are all younger and older than those of the second Wang family.

"Little brother, you're back, you've figured it out, don't mess with your parents." Sister-in-law was doing laundry in the kitchen and was very happy to see him. Because of Wang Ren's departure, the whole atmosphere of the Wang family was very sluggish.

Wang Ren didn't say much, shook his head and asked, "Where are your parents in their own house?"

"Yes, yes. I'm looking forward to your coming back. Come and have a look." Sister-in-law hurriedly shouted to the house: "Dad and mother, look who is back! The boss, the second brother, the second brother, the daughter-in-law and the younger brother are back."

Hao Yulan and Wang Fulu were sitting on the bed, one on the other, when they heard their younger son came back, they were about to get up to pick them up, but were frightened by Wang Fulu's heavy cough and sat back again. Eyes turned red.

"Father and mother, my unfilial son is back to see you." Wang Ren knelt on the ground when he entered the room and gave Hao Yulan and Wang Fulu a three-deep kowtow.

Wang Fulu looked at Wang Ren with an air on his face, and Hao Yulan cried directly.

"Father, I didn't come back alone this time. There is also Shen Lin. I have already hired a matchmaker. The date of marriage is set at the end of the month. Xiaolin wants to come over and kowtow to you two elders. If you want, I will call him. Come in, don't want to, I just kowtowed the three heads on behalf of Xiaolin."

"You...you are very good, your wings are hard, you dare to do such a big thing..." Wang Fulu was so angry that he raised something and came to beat it. Wang Ren was stopped by the two sons who had arrived.

"Dad, you have something to say, what is this for? I'll call him out when he finally comes back. Don't you think about him so much these days, and look forward to his return day and night?"

Wang Fulu said angrily, "It's better not to. Come back, you know what he did, he actually brought a matchmaker to Zhou's house for employment, the date is set, at the end of the month!"

"Ah!" The elder sister-in-law was stupid and persuaded: "Little brother, you are doing this wrong. Parents are also for your own good. Listen to what your parents say. After all, marrying Shuang'er is not a business. Let's marry a girl, and my sister-in-law will show you a good look. I don't know, it's too late, but it won't happen."

Wang Ren said firmly: "I don't want to retire this kiss, and I can't. Sister-in-law, don't say that I hate Shen Lin, why did I ask for this marriage, just say that I want to retire the kiss, what should I do with Xiao Lin, his reputation? What should I do, should a pair of children who have been dismissed from their relatives marry again."

"But..." The elder sister-in-law was interrupted by Wang Fulu when she wanted to say something.

"I know it's a shame at this time, let me ask you, when you left without a penny, you went to the Zhou family empty-handed to propose a marriage, so you wouldn't be afraid that his family would think that you were eating soft food, or that he would look at his family's financial resources, and empty gloves were white. The wolf is gone?"

Wang Ren was ashamed: "The son is useless, he only made a little more than one or two silver after running with the Zhou family for so long, which is barely enough to be hired. Fortunately, Xiaolin does not dislike me and is willing to marry me. As for I'm afraid Xiaolin has to pay for the house. But my son doesn't want to eat dry rice. After he gets married, he will work hard to make money, so that money can generate money, so that Xiaolin can live a good life." Sister-in-

law gasped after hearing this. Wang Ren was really poor when he left home. Now he has made so much money in just one and a half months, which is more than one or two. It is enough to say that one girl is three or four, and Yu Wangren has only made money for a few months. This ability is incomparable even if you put it on your own man. Why is it worthy of Shen Lin's pair? Isn't this a waste of Wang Ren? In fact, she had always wanted to introduce Wang Ren to her cousin, who also liked Wang Ren and was very willing. In fact, it is said to be a cousin's niece, but she is older. Her cousin's niece is about the same age as Wang Ren, the male is older and the female is younger, and the difference is three or four years old. In the past, her cousin and niece came to play with her. At that time, she had the heart to match the two of them and deliberately kept them for a while. At that time, her cousin's niece was very obvious, and she also made clear hints in front of Wang Ren and her in-laws many times. But Wang Ren just didn't understand it, and only regarded her cousin as a cousin, and her in-laws pretended not to know, so forget about it. After returning, the cousin and niece didn't give up. She waited until now, but she was unexpectedly taken by a pair of children.

No one in the house paid attention to the sister-in-law's attitude. Wang Fulu said with a gloomy face, "You really embarrassed our Wang family, and the house has to be out of the house. What's the difference between you and the door."

Wang Ren was so scolded that he couldn't raise his head, but it wasn't that he didn't let go of the unmarried words. After scolding enough, Wang Fulu let Wang Ren go away. Wang Ren didn't dare to show other emotions when he came out, and dragged Shen Lin to go home.

Shen Lin didn't leave, and asked, "What did your parents say, what's your attitude?"

Wang Ren couldn't, so he had to say.

Shen Lin thought for a while and said, "Take me in, I don't think your parents will embarrass me."

Wang Ren was shocked: "No, you don't know my father's stubborn temper."

"It's okay, if you really get scolded. , I don't blame you."

Wang Ren couldn't persuade Shen Lin, so he had to lead people into the house. Seeing Shen Lin coming, Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan didn't say a word, neither beat nor scolded, but they didn't look good either. Shen Lin and Wang Ren kowtowed properly.

"Uncle Wang, Aunt Wang, the date when Brother Ren and I get married will be at the end of the month. I hope you can come." Shen Lin respectfully said: "I know why you disagree with Brother Ren marrying me, I can understand. After all, my biological parents and biological mothers It's because I don't like my eldest brother and I, but I can't choose the gender. But I promise that apart from this, I will live a good life with my brother Ren after we get married, be a virtuous husband, and be filial to the second elder. Yes ."

Wang Ren was moved, the attitude of Wang Fulu and Hao Yulan, and Shen Lin even proposed to be filial to them at this time, it wasn't all because of him that he made such compromises.

Immediately said: "Father, mother, my son also swears here that he will treat Xiaolin well in the future, no matter whether Xiaolin can have children or not. If he has two children, the son will work hard to make money and recruit children. If the son is not lucky, if he does not have the life of his biological child, the son will adopt a child, but he will never adopt it in the village or in the same clan. In this way, a child with biological parents cannot support him, and the son does not want Xiaolin to be wronged in the future."

Hao Yulan didn't know what to do, and looked at Wang Fulu anxiously, Wang Fulu just didn't say a word, as if he didn't hear it.

In the end, the sister-in-law couldn't help it and called out, "Dad, my younger brother has eaten his weight, but how can a child adopted outside be kissed at home? If he can't, he will adopt a son to his younger brother from home. You will treat your uncle badly."

Wang Fulu snorted heavily: "Why should your child be adopted for nothing, and if you adopt it, what will the child think? When you are old and the child is older, whoever will kiss who will not kiss who will be. , who will raise whoever does not. It's enough to be poor, and they all hide from fear of subsidizing. What if this is a good thing? Raising one's own parents is aggrieved, and feels that the children who have taken great pains to provide food and drink these years are incomparable. My own. It's my own. I don't need anyone to do anything. I'll enjoy it when I get old. If I don't raise it, my own will be scolded as a white-eyed wolf, and my own father doesn't care." Although Wang Fulu is only a small person. , In truth, it is not an official, but he can take care of the top and bottom, and he is related to the county magistrate in the yamen because he is sober and not confused.

Sister-in-law was blushing with shame, wondering if Wang Fulu had seen through her thoughts.

Wang Fulu said: "You can do whatever you want. There is only one point. If you have children in the future, don't hit your two brothers and children. I am the first to disagree. As for the others, I have already said that I will cut off the relationship. I will do whatever you want. No. I've suffered this, and it's a big deal for me to raise you. If there's nothing else, just go."