Chapter 19

"I'm going to invite Zhong Langzhong, you all go home and wait for me first!" Zhou Jing turned around, just raised one foot to leave, his cuffs tightened. When I looked back, it was Shen Mo.

Shen Mo was in a state of embarrassment, his clothes were smashed up and down in innumerable places, and blood oozing out, soaking a bungee that had been patched with an unknown thickness red.

That miserable appearance made passers-by who had nothing to do with the past feel pitiful when they saw it, but Zhou Jing felt his heart clenched together when he saw it, but felt that the pain was not comparable to the pain and helplessness that Shen Mo felt when he was beaten. half a point.

Zhou Jing's whole heart was full of irritability under pressure. If he hadn't been afraid of all kinds of realities and couldn't openly do something to the family in front of everyone's eyes, Zhou Jing would have gone mad.

But Shen Mo doesn't seem to know about this. He grew up in a depressing environment, and every time he was beaten by his father, his mother's resentment followed. He seemed to think that was the reaction everyone should have, and thought that Zhou Jing's calm face along the road was because he ran home without authorization when he was out doing errands, causing him trouble and spending so much money to buy it back. A 'useless' 'oil bottle' will show impatience on the face.

So he said timidly: "It's okay, this injury doesn't matter. You came early today, and I didn't actually get beaten much. In the past, the beatings were more severe than this, and it's over."

Shen Mo is his Husband, the person he put on the top of his heart is now beaten like this, but he doesn't even think it matters! Zhou Jing couldn't hold back the fire in his heart, and he was actually angry with Shen Mo.

"Isn't it called not being beaten? It's still called this little injury? Then what is a major injury, is it considered a major injury

if it kills you?" Be quiet and invisible. Until Shen Mo was so angry at Zhou Jing, and saw that his eyes were red again, as if he was about to hit someone, he rushed up from behind and pushed away Zhou Jing, who was approaching step by step.

"What do you scold my brother for? It's me who causes trouble! If you want to scold or beat me, just face me and don't do my brother's business!"

However, when Chen Lin was half an arm away from Zhou Jing, he was spun around by Zhou Jing. open. Then he squatted and hugged Shen Mo, and strode into the thatched hut.

"Big brother, big brother, what do you want to do? Let go of my big brother and come at me if you want to fight!" Shen Lin got up and rushed into the room. But the grass door was pushed by Zhou Jing in the room, so Shen Lin didn't dare to mess around, for fear of breaking it. For his own sake, Zhou Jing had already spent two taels of silver in vain, and if he added a grass door, he was afraid that it would be counted on Shen Mo.

No wonder Shen Lin was so fond of the two taels of silver, but this amount was really heavy for the peasant family. The remaining harvest in a year is only about fifteen taels. According to the thrift of farmers, twenty taels are enough to chew on for several months.

Shen Mo was slammed onto the bed, and the wound slammed into a muffled sound. The people above seemed to be unable to control that much anymore, so they pressed down heavily and kissed the corner of his mouth as if going crazy regardless, a pair of big palms kneaded his skin, but accidentally crushed it in the place where Shen Mo was beaten. on the wound.

"Ah!" Shen Mo couldn't help crying out.

This scream was suppressed extremely low, like a mosquito sonar, but the pain in the sound was not much.

Zhou Jing seemed to be awakened by a start, and he suddenly recovered, only to realize that he had done something beastly. He can't wait to slap himself and vent his anger to his little husband.

"Xiao Mo, it hurts a lot, isn't it? It's all my fault as a husband. You wait for me to find you a husband."

"I..." Shen Mo said in a hurry and couldn't say a word. He wanted to say no, but just said no, and Zhou Jing was so angry. He didn't know where he was wrong, but he didn't want to make Zhou Jing angry. He was afraid that once he got angry, he wouldn't want him anymore.

Shen Mo's unease was too obvious, Zhou Jing could see it at a glance, he sighed deeply, and sat down beside the bed.

"Xiao Mo, I don't know how to make you feel at ease, but what I have said and done to you are sincere. You know that I am from another world, and the only one who makes me willing to stay is you! Do you really not understand?"

"I, I understand!" Shen Mo jumped up and hugged Zhou Jing, the tears still falling in his eyes. "I understand, Brother Jing, don't be angry! This is my fault. No one taught me since I was a child. I don't know how to please someone, and I don't know what to do to be liked! I can only do what I think I'm trying to do it in a way, so it may be wrong with your mind, but don't think that I don't understand your sincerity, and I'm trying to practice it, okay?"

Zhou Jing carefully took Shen Mo into his arms, and said distressedly: " It doesn't matter, as long as you know my sincerity. Xiaomo, it doesn't matter if you can't do it, I can teach you a little bit, you just need to show your heart and feel it!"

"Well, um..." Shen Mo cried so hard himself, choked with a nod.

"Okay, you're very hurt, I'll go and find you a boss right now." Zhou Jing said sternly: "Don't say no, at this time you have to think about it, if it was me who suffered such a serious injury. , what will you do? Will you let me endure it for a few silvers?"

Shen Mo was reluctant to invite Langzhong not only because he felt that he needed to spend money, but also because Zhou Jing spent two taels of silver on his brother for him today. It's a lot. Furthermore, the family had just bought a homestead, and when they were building a house, the money was still very tight. He felt that the left and right sides were just flesh wounds, and he would grow up by raising them himself, so there was no need to waste that money. Haven't you ever suffered from something heavier than this since you were a child, have you survived it?

But if all of this is exchanged... even if he is smashing the pot and selling the iron, he will also ask Zhou Jing to invite him.

"Look, you must be thinking about smashing pots and selling iron and also treating me!" Zhou Jing could see through Shen Mo's mind at a glance, "Then why do you think I can bear it?"

The grass door was finally opened by Shen Lin trying to keep it intact. Shen Lin's temper was impatient, not as calm as his brother. When he rushed in and saw his brother crying with tears in his eyes, he thought that Zhou Jing had done something to his brother. Don't ask, just go up and push Zhou Jing.

"You get up, don't hit my brother again!"

Unfortunately, Shen Lin is not only a twin, he has no advantage in physical strength, and Zhou Jing is also a pity tree in terms of force. It didn't take much effort at all to push Shen Lin down on the bed. To him, Zhou Jingke had absolutely no patience or good temper with Shen Mo.

Zhou Jing shouted: "Be honest with me, it's obviously your business, but it was your brother who was hurt in the end. You can't even make trouble with each other, so why make trouble!"

Zhou Jing's words were also angry, Shen Mo Injured like this, don't say that he will not say anything, it is the limit to maintain this rationality to deal with the next thing.

Shen Mo quickly reassured him: "little brother, your brother-in-law is going to give... I went to invite the husband, but he didn't beat me, don't worry! Your brother-in-law must be in a bad mood when I was beaten, so let him do it."

Shen After Lin earned a few times, Zhou Jing let go of the situation. He rushed to Shen Mo and checked carefully. His brother was seriously injured, but he was relieved that he was not adding any new injuries.

Zhou Jing went and returned in a hurry. I don't know how to tell Zhong Langzhong that when Zhong Langzhong ran to Zhou's house with the medicine box he was going to visit, Shen Mo was fine, he almost crawls out of breath. Zhou Jing didn't let him catch his breath, so he urged him to see his injuries.

Langzhong in this era does not have the distinction between internal medicine and surgery in later generations, and they pay attention to general practice. This does not mean that it is not refined, on the contrary, traditional Chinese medicine emphasizes unity at the earliest. Just like Bian Que and Hua Tuo in later generations, they were also genius doctors. At that time, they knew how to open skulls and scrape bones to cure diseases. However, the concept of surgery was not proposed.

In each era, there are good and bad techniques of doctors and doctors. In later generations, medical equipment and drugs are advanced. However, if you don't rely on auxiliary treatment to save people, compared with ancient doctors, it is not necessarily who wins and who loses.

Zhong Langzhong took a pulse, looked at several injuries, shook his head, and sighed heavily: "Zhou Jing, either the old man told you, or the husband was ignorant and made a mistake, you can't beat him so hard. Aren't you going to beat him to death?"

Thinking of how Shen Mo's injuries came from, Zhou Jing gritted his teeth with hatred, and his face turned black instantly.

Shen Mo quickly explained: "No, this injury on my body was not caused by my husband, but by my father."

"What, your father?" Zhong Langzhong couldn't believe it, he knew Zhou Jing's character, he was not very good , people are also irritable. He can still believe that he beat Shen Mo like this. "What are you doing, you are going to beat your father to death! But take a step back and say, as a parent, it is too much to beat your son like this, let alone you are married, even if you make a mistake, you should From the lessons of the head of the family, we can get to the bottom of it, and it's not the parents' turn!"

Shen Lin was afraid that Zhong Langzhong would misunderstand that Shen Mo had done something wrong and was beaten like this by Shen's father, so he hurriedly explained: "It was my father who wanted to I sold it to the lame old widower in the village, and my brother didn't agree to be beaten like this."

"I'll first look at three pairs for oral administration. You fry and drink it for him every morning, noon and night. In addition, this ointment is for external use. It's almost enough to put it on him for seven days. It's also lucky for your husband. Although the injury is serious, he has suffered some sins on the flesh and will not hurt his muscles and bones. But your husband has suffered a lot, and he must make up for it. Make up, otherwise, don't say that the two children are not easy to conceive, and I will not say whether they will be able to conceive at that time, that is, I am afraid of premature loss of life."

Zhou Jing was shocked and his face was pale. "Don't worry, I will give him a good supplement. As for the medicine, do you need to eat anything else?"

This made Zhong Langzhong stunned for a moment. The farmer's family is mostly taking supplements, and there are several supplements that can be made up by medicines. Seeing that Zhou Jing didn't even have his own house, the two of them huddled together in such a place that was not sheltered from the wind and rain, but they were willing to spend money on the husband. Who would have thought that someone like Zhou Jing would be so good to a husband.