Chapter 11

"That's why I thought, if such a good thing looks so good when painted, it's better to sell it to the wife of the county magistrate. She is very nice."

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "Didn't you say that it is like eating a dead child's flesh? How can you still look good?"

"That's you, a big man is so blood red, it looks horrible, like eating the flesh of a dead child. If our county magistrate and wife are beautiful, they will look good when they are painted."

It seems that the county magistrate here must be very good at being an official, so that the people love him so much, so that even the Yamano villager who opened the yamen like Shen Mo is admiring it.

Zhou Jing deliberately teased Shen Mo and said, "How can you know that his wife is beautiful if you haven't seen the county magistrate!"

"A person with a beautiful heart is naturally not ugly." Zhou Jing

said, "I completely agree with what you say, just like a husband, you have a heart. Beauty, people are even more beautiful, husband I like it very much."

"You..." Shen Mo has been molested like this before, blushing like a ripe red apple.

This made Zhou Jing lick the corners of his mouth and suddenly became lustful. The taste of Xiaofu is really unforgettable after tasting it.

Coincidentally. Zhou Jing and the others were talking as they walked to a powder shop. A gorgeous pink sedan was parked in front of the shop, and at first glance it was either rich or expensive.

In the shop, one master and one servant are obviously picking gouache. The maid said to the shopkeeper, "Are there any fresh products for your lip balm

here? My wife has used all of these."

It was shipped all the way from the south. So it may not be easy to buy goods, but I don't think others can compare."

The maid said: "That's why I always come to your house to buy. Forget it. When your family comes to buy fresh goods, remember to go to our county magistrate's mansion to inform our wife. Our wife will sell it after choosing

." Answered again and again.

Standing at the door, Zhou Jing and Shen Mo could clearly hear the conversation inside and clearly see the people inside.

The woman dressed as the master wears a light-colored skirt, which looks like a fine silk material. A pair of golden steps were inserted into her head, a pair of jade pendants were attached to her ears, and a verdant bracelet was also worn on the wanzi that leaked out from one side. Although she could not see the quality of jade from a distance, it was definitely good to look at her dress. thing. A little bit of powder on the face is not gaudy, but more extravagant.

The bits and pieces on this woman's head add up to a thousand taels of silver. It seems that the county magistrate is not as clean as rumored, otherwise, how could his wife dress up so extravagantly with his little salary.

But since his good name is passed on from top to bottom here, at least the matter of face is absolutely passable, which is easy to handle.

"Xiao Mo, it's time for you to go out."

"Ah?" Shen Mo's mouth widened in surprise and pointed at himself. "Me? What should I do?"

Zhou Jing muttered while lying on Shen Mo's ear, and Shen Mo nodded to show that he knew. The two turned their backs, and Zhou Jing lightly applied a layer of lipstick to Shen Mo's mouth.

To be honest, it really doesn't look good. With Zhou Jing's modern eyes, it is impossible to appreciate a big man wearing lipstick. But at this time, the twins and the old men of the rich and noble families will be smeared with powder. It's just not as thick and improves the skin tone.

Listening to Zhou Jing's request, Shen Mo deliberately raised his lips high, using too much force, his whole lips pouted, a bit funny, but eye-catching enough.

At this time, the pair of master and servant just came out, and Shen Mo walked towards them. When the three of them were in the wrong place, Shen Mo suddenly made an 'ouch' and fell to the ground.

The two master and servant who were about to leave stopped, and the county magistrate's wife said to the maid, "Tian Xiang quickly help this husband, let's see if he falls down?"

Tian Xiang quickly went to help the person, and Shen Mo was helped up. , remembering that Zhou Jing must let the county magistrate's wife see his lips, so he didn't dodge and look directly at the county magistrate's wife and said, "Thank you." The

attitude was neither humble nor arrogant, but unknowingly let the county magistrate's wife His attitude was rather high. At the same time, I also noticed the mouth grease on his lips. The texture of the mouth grease is moist and glossy, the color is bright and not kitschy, it is not as dry as the mouth grease, the application is uneven, and the color is not so authentic.

Even the county magistrate's wife who was born and raised in a wealthy family had never seen such mouth grease, and she immediately attracted attention and fell in love with it.

The maid grew up with the county magistrate's wife since she was a child, and the lady's mind can best guess. Immediately, he stopped Shen Mo and asked, "This man, I don't know where you bought the lipstick you put on your mouth. I like it very much and want to buy a box."

That's what he was waiting for, and Shen Mo didn't hide . He said directly: "To tell the truth, this kind of lipstick on my mouth is not actually called lipstick, but lipstick. Not to mention that we don't sell it even in the capital." The

maid saw that Shen Mo looked like an honest man, I didn't expect to talk like this, so I didn't want to.

He said: "No, where did you sell it? Not to mention what kind of treasures a country girl can afford? If so, you can dress like a beggar!

" He reprimanded: "Tianxiang, Hugh is rude." However, there was not much blame in his tone.

Zhou Jing had already told Shen Mo that he might encounter such a situation, just don't panic and tell the truth.

Shen Mo had already prepared in his heart, and things went according to plan, not only did he not panic, but calmed down.

"This girl, I know that saying this in my capacity is indeed suspect, but please allow me to finish speaking, and you will know that what I said is the truth." The

county magistrate's wife observed his demeanor and generous, She doesn't speak in a hurry, she really doesn't look like someone who likes to advocate. She thinks that there should be some hidden secrets that she doesn't know. Besides, she really likes that mouth fat, and she has decided in her heart that no matter how difficult it is, as long as he can say it, she will definitely find a way. get.

When this color is applied to her mouth, she will definitely take advantage of her complexion to be more crystal clear, and then show it to the county magistrate. Those concubines in his backyard are not as beautiful as her because of their young age.

The county magistrate's wife nodded, and Tian Xiang said reluctantly: "Tell me, my wife will listen to me for now."

Shen Mo said: "I got this thing by chance, it's just luck. I think my wife also remembers the heavy rain a few days ago. Well, the rain was heavy and it lasted for a long time. After it stopped, no one in the village dared to go up the mountain, but my husband did not know what was going on and insisted on going up the mountain. My husband and I stepped on the mud and entered. In the mountains, about halfway up the mountain, I saw a strangely dressed man lying on the ground with blood on his body. My husband and I hurriedly stepped on some common hemostatic medicine to help him up, and fed him some hot water that we brought when we came."

"After a while the man woke up, but with blue eyes, I thought it was a monster and screamed. He told me not to be afraid of him, and gave us a lipstick as a thank you. It is a life-saving grace."

"At the same time, he also said his identity. According to himself, he is from the other side of the sea. People there are blond and blue-eyed like him, and they are dressed in weird clothes, and they have a lot of things we don't have here. Things. This time he came here to do business, to bring things over the sea and bring things back here."

"But unfortunately, a storm sank his boat, and he was blown to a place he didn't know, and he was separated from the people he was traveling with. He originally wanted to go to Fucheng to find out if anyone knew where he came from. I don't know how to come here because I don't know the land."

"He also told us that this lipstick was brought from his hometown over the sea, which is absolutely not available here. I thought it was something that people do business and bring it all the way. It's not easy to come here, and I don't want it. He thought I was too light, so he told me that only the nobles could afford this lipstick in their place, and it cost hundreds of taels to convert to the silver we have here!"

"What? , Hundreds of taels, cheating!" Tian Xiang cried.

Shen Mo deliberately wondered: "He didn't ask me for money, how could he corrupt me?"

Tian Xiang stopped talking immediately, but the county magistrate's wife asked, "Where's that person?" The

county magistrate's wife was born in a business family. My family has traveled everywhere since I was a child. She had some knowledge, and she also heard from her grandfather that there were people over the sea. They were not black hair and black eyes, but blond and blue eyes. Many of them don't have good things here, and they will come here on a big boat. The things on it are all precious treasures, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are worth a thousand dollars.

One of the treasures is colored glass, a small piece, the size of the palm of your hand, and the carvings are crystal clear. The expensive ones are even bought with gold.

So they say that this lipstick is worth a few hundred counties and the magistrates and wives believe it, especially when they describe the people they rescued as being blond and blue-eyed and dressed in fancy clothes.

Now she just wants to know where that person is. Not to mention buying a few lipsticks, there must be a lot of treasures on him. If her family can catch up with this line, then...

Thinking of this, the county magistrate's wife asked anxiously. After a while, he said, "Where's that person? In your house?"

Shen Mo shook his head: "he's gone, he said that he has a lot of treasures on him, and if he is found out, he may be killed. He said that, I dare not keep him. I'm a country man, I'm a country man, I'm going to throw something on me. But I can't afford it!"

Everyone left, and the county magistrate's wife could only regret it, thinking in her heart to send a letter to her mother's family, and if she could find that person, she would buy the goods in her hands no matter what.

Suddenly, Shen Mo said: "Madam, your skin is fair. If you wear lipstick of this color, it will look good. It's not as rough as my country husband's skin. It's a waste of good things."

"Of course, our madam is a county... "..."

"Tian Xiang!" The county magistrate's wife interrupted Tian Xiang's words, and she turned to be disappointed: "It's a pity that the person is gone."

"Madam, don't be sad, I took it with me, you can try it, if you like it, I can't say when. You can buy a cargo ship again from the other side of the sea."

It's easy to say, at such a long distance, there are many storms at sea, and once every ten or eight years is not bad.

Shen Mo took out the tube-shaped lipstick, the pitch-black bottle immediately made the well-informed county grandfather and wife like it. Especially when I found that it was so delicate and small, it turned out to be twisted out, I couldn't put it down.