Chapter 79 Buying people

"Yuanshan, Master Zhou asked you to come over." The old class leader stared at Wei Yuanshan suspiciously. Because of his identity, although the old class leader never felt sorry for him, he couldn't get close to him. "You haven't done anything to offend the nobles. Why did Master Zhou call you over?"

No matter who paid for the money that bought him, it was the old class master who helped him and was kind to him.

Therefore, Wei Yuanshan also respected the old class leader, but he didn't tell the truth, "I don't know, maybe he felt that Xiaobao was acting pitifully and wanted to see us." He subconsciously hid what happened last night, even though he didn't have any relationship with Zhou Jing. In-depth contact, but Wei Yuanshan always felt that Zhou Jing was not a nosy and careful person. Although I don't know what he asked him to do, one thing is for sure that he is definitely not going to settle accounts with him.

The old class leader still refused to believe it, but he didn't say anything else, and said: "Now we are performing in other people's mansions, we are blessed by them, and we have worked so hard to earn this amount of money, you must not offend Mr. Zhou. Otherwise, we will not get it. It's a trivial matter that Qian is kicked out, and Master Zhou sued the yamen in a rage, not only you, but the entire troupe will be imprisoned."

Wei Yuanshan obediently said, "I know, please rest assured."

Wei Yuanshan followed the old class leader and listened all the way . The old class leader gave various instructions, and all the way, he was thinking about what Zhou Jing was doing. When he arrived in the hall, he didn't hear what the old head teacher said, and he didn't think of it himself.

Seeing that Shen Mo was also sitting in the hall, the old class leader winked at Wei Yuanshan, motioning him to hide the half-stabbed face so as not to scare Zhou Furang.

Wei Yuanshan thought that the two of them already knew, but still turned his face slightly.

"Master Zhou, I brought the person, do you think it's him?" The old class leader bowed to Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, who were sitting at the top, and Wei Yuanshan also bowed.

Zhou Jing put down his teacup and said, "Old class leader, go down and arrange the play, the villagers are all waiting for your play team. This person will be put back for you in a while and will not delay your performance. It's just my husband watching them. The performance is pitiful, I just asked for a few words." The

old class leader always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't figure out what Master Zhou would have said to a slave if it wasn't because of this.

"Master Zhou, you can still go to see the play at that time. Today, there is a performance of Mu Guiying in command, which is sung by the pillars of the team. It is no worse than the theater in the town." The play is about to start, but Zhou Jing and Shen Mo There is no meaning to come out to see, the old class teacher had to mention it by the pretext of recommendation.

Zhou Jing was not very interested in these, just to accompany the little husband.

He turned his head and asked, "Are you going to listen later? I'll accompany you if you hear me."

Shen Mo was very satisfied with Zhou Jing's thoughtfulness and meticulousness. When he thought that his daughter could enjoy this kind of tenderness in the second half of her life, the old class master felt that it would be worthwhile for him to eat bran and drink water in the future.

"Go, today is the last day, and I won't be able to see it tomorrow."

"Okay, then I'll accompany you. If you really like it, I'll take you to the town's theater in two days, where you can sing every day. , you can listen."

Shen Mo narrowed his eyes with a smile and said happily: "Okay, it's settled." The

old class leader secretly relieved, no matter what the reason, as long as Zhou Jing can go.

"The villain will retire first."

Zhou Jingjing nodded, confirming that the old class leader had left before Zhou Jing spoke again.

"I didn't call you here to settle the account with you last night, but my husband knew that the story on the stage was true and felt sorry for you. I asked you to come and say a few words. You don't have to worry."

"Yes, the sinner knows, feel free to say anything to Zhou Fulang." Shen Mo asked: "That kid did a good job

, is that your little nephew?

"

"

Shen Mo listened to the homely words, but instantly made the man realize something, he didn't care about being rude, and looked at Shen Mo suddenly. Seeing that Shen Mo was just sitting and drinking tea, it seemed that this was just an unintentional sigh. But in combination with being called over inexplicably today, Wei Yuanshan understands that this is not a coincidence.

Without saying a word, he knelt directly on the ground and gave Zhou Jing a loud kowtow.

"Furor Zhou, Master Zhou, please keep Xiaobao because he is just a child. Although he is small, he is a boy. As long as he lives for a few years, he will be able to do the heavy and tiring work in the house. Bao is a child who is used to hardships, he will never be lazy, he just wants a full meal."

Shen Mo looked at Zhou Jing, and Zhou Jing said, "With a mouth, my Zhou family is not bad and can afford it, it's just this Child... This child is already so old. According to what you said, his father and mother died so wrongly. He will definitely seek revenge in the future. Implicated, I can't be implicated because of my kindness today."

Hearing what Wei Yuanshan couldn't hear at the moment, Zhou Jing was asking for his words, if they didn't take revenge, they planned to buy Xiaobao , If revenge is concerned, their uncle and nephew will become a scourge to the Zhou family.

In this regard, Wei Yuanshan didn't think Zhou Jing was a coward, but felt that it was normal. They had no relatives and no reason, so why would they risk their lives for them.

Wei Yuanshan swore: "Master Zhou, I, Wei Yuanshan, swear again, as long as the Zhou family accepts Xiaobao, Xiaobao and I will never do anything harmful to the Zhou family, otherwise the sky will be struck by thunder and shattered."

Zhou Jing heard the meaning of his words, hatred is to be avenged, but he will no longer be as reckless as before, and he will do it without fail.

This one is enough.

"Okay, since that's the case, I will tell the old class master to keep you in the evening, so you can perform today with peace of mind."

Wei Yuanshan was stunned. He didn't expect Zhou Fu to keep him. He thought that Zhou Jing only wanted Xiaobao. After all, Xiaobao was still young and could be raised as a slave, but he...he was a slave of sin, what was the use of being tattooed on his face?

Wei Yuanshan soon recovered. No matter what the Zhou family asked him to do, it would be fine if he went up to the mountain and down the sea of ​​fire. As long as he could watch Xiaobao grow up safely and know that he was not bullied, it was enough. As for what he paid for it, he recognized it.

Wei Yuanshan kowtowed again, "Thank you, sir and husband, for your success, and the sinner will die." The

old class leader recommended this Mu Guiying to be in command, which was liked by a woman in the village, and frequently applauded.

In fact, this kind of story of women who do not let their men do not conform to the national conditions at this time. The dynasty emphasized that women should be husbands and children, and their husbands were the gods. There were no two doors to enter. In the army of men, they ate and slept with men. But adding the word filial piety can decorate the part, and although it is not in line with the national conditions, it is in line with the current atmosphere of Wangjiacun.

Because of the two workshops of the Zhou family in Wangjia Village, there is no distinction between male and female workers, as long as they are willing to contribute. Especially those embroiderers in the cloth dyeing workshop, especially those embroiderers who made chidori feather coats last time, they can't compare with good men who are 22 per month, which makes other women in Wangjia village see hope. With the goal of hard work, strive to earn such high wages one day. But even if they don't earn as little as those embroiderers now, they're still a lot. One by one with their backs straight in front of their in-laws, you see, just like a woman who earns no less than your son, it is uncertain who will raise the family.

Economic status directly leads to family status. Since women can make money, even the most powerful mother-in-law in the family will not dare to go too far, and think about it before speaking in front of her daughter-in-law. So now this Mu Guiying in command is very in line with the mood of the women in Wangjia Village. After hearing this, they clapped their hands one by one and said, "Who said that women are inferior to men!" This has become an inspirational mantra for women in Wangjia Village.

In order to perform Mu Guiying's heroic appearance, the Huadan on the stage went out of the country without makeup, uncharacteristically. People in the village don't pay much attention to the play, they just watch the lively event, and they still applaud.

Although Shen Mo was not a woman, his status in the dynasty was equal to, or even inferior to, a woman, so he was very excited and his face flushed.

The curtain call was over on the stage, but Shen Mo kept his eyes fixed on the stage and kept applauding. Even though he knew that he was like this because of the opera, Zhou Jing still enjoyed it, and couldn't help but look at the woman on the stage more.

"It's not that good, it doesn't look as good as me!" Zhou Jing whispered.

"What did you say?" Shen Mo was so excited that he couldn't hear what Zhou Jing said.

Zhou Jing sat upright in an instant and said, "That's right, it's a good performance."

"Well, no, no matter whether it's a woman or a pair of children, you shouldn't be anyone's subordinate, you should be independent and self-improvement."

Zhou Jing was taken aback, he This little man's thinking is simply a new age 'women'. very good.

Zhou Jing nodded and said, "Of course, for example, the advice you put forward, husband, is incomparable to many men."

Every time Shen Mo said something, Zhou Jing would turn around and praise him, making him accustomed to it now. You won't blush at every turn, and you'll be embarrassed to throw it.

As soon as the play was over, the old class leader rushed over with a thick quilt to wrap Xiaohe, and while everyone was not paying attention, he whispered, "You did a good job, I saw Mr. Zhou looking at you."

Xiao He was so embarrassed that the tips of her ears turned red, she nodded lightly and ran back to the bedroom to wash up and dress up, and stopped performing later.

Under the stage, Zhou Jing said to Shen Mo, "Xiao Mo, I think of a way to promote Pancreas."

"What way?"

"We can also make up a play, and invite this troupe to sing in a few nearby towns. It was roughly because the maid overturned the bowl and soiled one of the lady's favorite skirts. That skirt was very expensive, and the maid couldn't afford to pay for it. The lady was kind and kind, and looked at the poor maid, so she didn't ask her to pay for it. The precious long skirt was put away. However, her kindness was seen by a passing fairy, and the fairy gave her two pancreas, saying that it was only available to the fairies in the heaven. One was used to wash the skirt Yes, one piece is for washing your face and bathing. Madam thought it was just a dream of overthinking, but when she woke up, she realized that there were actually two pieces of pancreas placed beside the pillow. Let the maid try it, and she really washed it. After washing the dress, not only could no marks be seen, but it was even more translucent than before. The woman was overjoyed, and hurriedly used another piece to wash her face and bathe. Unexpectedly, within a few months, her skin became better, and she was as fair and delicate as a twenty-eight girl. The master of the family is so fascinated by her that he can't see other women every day. He is very affectionate and has never taken a concubine in his life."

Shen Mo Xingxing looked at Zhou Jing, "Brother Jing, you can even write stories, this story is very good , this is the fantasy of all women, I can guarantee that our pancreas will be inflamed if we only focus on this point."

Zhou Jing smiled: "This is hype marketing. I already have a preliminary idea, we will spend the money. I asked the troupe to perform in several nearby towns. When the curtain call was over, I specifically mentioned that this kind of pancreas was sold in the Zhouji gouache shop in Liuzhen, and it was given by the fairy."

"Will anyone believe it? ?"

Zhou Jing laughed, "It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, the important thing is that our pancreas will definitely be famous. When the shop opens, we don't even need to recommend it. Merchants come from thousands of miles to buy goods."

Shen Mo said: "Brother Jing, I have a hunch that if we sing like this, our family's pancreas will probably be sold to the entire dynasty."

Shen Mo was right, but they didn't expect at this time that Zhou Ji's pancreas would be sold to the entire dynasty. In just a few short years, branches have been opened throughout the dynasty.

At first, the troupe only took Zhou Jing's money to act. However, the play itself became popular, and many theaters even performed it. However, the theater made some changes and gave the lady a name, and she became Mrs. Zhou. For a while, everyone knew that Mrs. Zhou knew about Zhou Ji Zhifen Shop, but few people knew that there was no Mrs. Zhou in Zhou's house, only Mrs. Zhou.

At the same time, Zhouji Pancreas has led the trend. The ladies and ladies of high-profile households once used the latest Pancreas of Zhouji as a symbol of showing off their capital and status.

When the troupe was having dinner, Zhou Jing went over there. The old troupe saw him coming and glanced at her daughter subconsciously. Xiao He lowered her head shyly, her face flushed. The rest of the troupe also exchanged glances that knew each other well.

"I don't know what Master Zhou is here for?" The old class leader was so nervous that his hands and feet were sweating, and he felt dizzy.

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "That's right, I have a crush on the old class leader and the person in your troupe, and I want to buy him. I wonder if I can?"

Overjoyed, the old class leader almost fell over, and he tried his best to calm down: "Of course you can, As long as Mr. Zhou is willing to be nice to her, I don't need a lot of money, I just ask Mr. Zhou to give a guarantee that I won't let her down."

"Let's live up to her?" Zhou Jing chewed on these two words and felt that the word "old class master" was used very strangely. . "That old class master, I'm just going to buy two servants, shouldn't they betray me? It seems that I can't betray them!"

"Wh...what? Buying servants, not to..." The old class master suddenly stopped, not daring to continue. He was stunned and woke up, everything was just his plan, Zhou Jing had never given him any hints or done anything before. Now it's clear that people don't like his daughter, and he will only be humiliating himself if he talks more.

The rest of the troupe was equally astonished. Looking at Xiao He, they saw that her face was pale and shaky, and she had a fragile beauty that hurt Xi Shi. I can't help thinking that Mr. Zhou doesn't even like a beauty like Xiao He, so who does he like?

The old class leader calmly said: "I don't know who Master Zhou wants to buy?"

Zhou Jing pointed to Wei Yuanshan and Xiaobao, "These two, I will give you a total of twenty taels of silver, do you think it's feasible?"

Twenty taels of silver

! The class leader suddenly turned his head to look at Wei Yuanshan and Xiaobao, and didn't see where the two of them could get Zhou Jingqing's eyes, so that Zhou was willing to pay such a high price to buy them both.

Twenty taels of silver are enough to buy a big girl who looks like jade.

"Old class leader, what do you think?" The

old class leader was recalled by Zhou Jing and said, "Since Master Zhou loves, the villain is willing to let him go. But the identity of the two villains still has to be revealed to Master Zhou. The two are..."

Wei Yuanshan and Xiaobao have a very awkward position in the troupe, not to mention that they were from non-major classes, and Xiaobao's bones are already big, so they are not suitable for dancing at all, especially when Wei Yuanshan is an adult. Can't do anything other than that drama based on their story. To stay in the troupe is to open up too many mouths, and it's just a burden. So the old class owner will happily sell him.

"By the way, the old troupe mainly has no plans for the next time. I want to stay with the troupe to sing for a few more days, but this time I will sing in Liuzhen for seven days, and then go to other towns to sing. As for the money earned from singing during this period , how much you can earn is up to your troupe, and I will pay you additional wages. The only requirement is to add me to write this scene, every morning, one in the afternoon, that is to a certain master If you are going to put on a play in the house, you must also guarantee at least one performance." The

old class leader took it over and took a general look. There was nothing special, but he agreed to perform.

"This is a deposit of one tael of silver. You go to the town to perform first, and perform in another place. If you have performed for seven days, I will give you another sum of money to perform in other towns. After the performance, come back to me to settle the rest. In addition, there is a big money of 1-300 yuan as your food and accommodation subsidy. When you arrive in the town, it is not convenient for my house to entertain you. They will even let you use the kitchen." The

old class leader didn't understand Zhou Jing's intentions, but this was a big deal, and everyone in the troupe had smiles on their faces.

"Don't worry, Mr. Zhou, the little people will definitely sing this play well and let everyone know it."

That night Wei Yuanshan and Xiaobao lived in the back house, and the two old ladies also specially cooked food for them. , was actually full of two plates of meat dishes and brown rice.

"Thank you, Big Sister Ji, Big Sister Zhang."

After Big Sister Zhang came, she saw that Wei Yuanshan had been tattooed on his face. She was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she didn't dare to speak to him.

On the other hand, Mrs. Ji said generously: "Don't get me wrong, Sister Zhang is timid. When the two of us first came, she was so afraid of the master. As for this meal, you don't have to thank us, you should thank the master, who ordered us to serve it. The two have redone. The master also asked me to make two new sets of clothes for your uncle and nephew."

Wei Yuanshan thought it was just to keep them, but it was because the servant couldn't imagine that he would even make new clothes for their uncle and nephew, knowing that their uncle and nephew couldn't remember the last time they wore new clothes.

Wei Yuanshan endured the sourness and said, "I don't need it if I'm a big man. I'm very grateful for doing it for Xiaobao."

"You don't have to do this. We both had it when we first came. Master Zhou and Fulang Zhou have always been kind-hearted. As long as your uncle and nephew don't give in to each other's thoughts, then a good day will begin." Mrs. Ji said, "By the way, I'll go to the hall after dinner, and the master asks you to do something."

Wei Yuanshan Not daring to be neglected, he hurriedly took two bites and left Xiaobao to eat slowly. He went to Zhou Jing himself first.

"I plan to make Xiaobao a book boy for Xiaoyu."

"A book boy?" Wei Yuanshan couldn't help shaking. He never dreamed that Xiaobao would one day be a book boy instead of a slave, and immediately knelt down and kowtowed to Zhou Jing again. .

This time, Zhou Jing helped him up.

"Work hard in the future, the master will not treat your uncle and nephew harshly."

"Yes, the sinner will go through fire and water."

Zhou Jing nodded with satisfaction: "You don't need to call yourself a sinner in front of me in the future, when you come to my Zhoufu, my Zhoufu is my Zhoufu. If you are a person, the past is gone."

"Yes, sin... the villain knows."

"Well. I came here mainly to discuss with you about training the nursing home. You also saw that our family does not count. Little, but if there is something that can be done, only the two of us can do it, so I plan to ask you to help me train a few nurses and servants."

"Master, this is not suitable, villain..." Wei Yuanshan pointed to himself left face.

"It's okay, I've already thought about it. When I get to town, I'll ask Yinlou to make you a half-face mask. You just need to wear it when you come out to train people. When people ask, they say that half of your face was scalded by boiling water when you were a child.

" Don't worry, Master, the villain will definitely train you a group of nursing homes that are comparable to the dead."

"Work hard and do it well, Master will not treat you and your nephew badly."

"Yes." On the

other side, Xiao He himself didn't know how to hold back the tears and finished the meal, and when she returned to the bedroom, she burst into tears in humiliation.

The old class teacher walked in silently and hugged his daughter for comfort. "Forget it, Xiao He, Master Zhou doesn't like you because he has no vision. In the future, you will definitely meet someone thousands of times better than him."

Xiao He cried without saying a word. The old class leader also saw this attitude, and his daughter was moved by Zhou Jing.

Master Zhou is indeed very handsome and personable, but what can people do if they don't like his daughter, it's his fault that he took it for granted. I only heard that Zhou Jing's main room was a twin, and thought that by virtue of his woman's appearance, he would definitely get Zhou Jing's eyes.

"Xiao He, it's my father's fault, my father shouldn't tell you when he's not sure..."

Xiao He shook his head, "I don't blame my father, and no one blames my daughter. It's my daughter's bad fate, and my daughter accepts her fate. , don't worry about your daughter, it's just fine for her to cry."

Several people in the troupe gathered together to discuss this matter.

A small student said: "I don't know how that old master Zhou's eyes look. We Xiao He is so beautiful, he actually doesn't like it."

"No, it's because our Xiao He is not from a good background, otherwise you think it's his turn. I saw that this week's mansion is just like that. There are only two servants in the whole mansion. This is not an ordinary wealthy family, even Even if you are not rich, you will be called Master in this rural area."

"It's not..."

However, Xiao Yuan, who had been silent for a long time, suddenly sneered, "If Master Zhou is not worthy of Master I'm afraid no one deserves the word. It's you who are ignorant. Master Zhou has three shops in the town, and one of the ready-to-wear shops sells as much as hundreds of taels of gold for one feather coat. What we saw when we came The stone road in Wangjia Village was built at the expense of Master Zhou, and if nothing else, how much artificial and material resources does that road cost?"

This happened when Xiaoyuan was singing at a merchant's house in the south, and was left to live there for a few days. Listen to what the old man has to say. After hearing it, when the old class leader said that he was going to the north, she guessed the purpose of the old class leader. At that time, she knew that this time it would definitely not happen, and there was no hope.

The old class master thought his daughter was pretty, but he didn't think about the financial resources of the Zhou family. If he really wanted to take a concubine, no matter how beautiful she was, she wouldn't have rushed to her door.

People often get dizzy when they encounter their own affairs.

Someone gasped, "It's true or not, but this house?"

Xiaoyuan said, "What about this house, didn't you hear Master Zhou say that the place we live is just a workshop? It can be seen that Master Zhou usually doesn't live there at all. Here."

Someone murmured, "So, isn't it necessary to add another workshop to the property under Master Zhou's name?"