Chapter 64 Fan Xin is here

When he came back from his younger brother's house, Shen Mo was overwhelmed with preoccupations. Zhou Jing wanted to eat an apple, so he peeled it, but he shaved his hand.

Zhou Jingyi grabbed Shen Mo's wrist, forcing him to open his fingers, and a piece of flesh was chipped off the tip of his index finger.

There was a hemostatic medicine prepared on weekdays at home, Zhou Jing quickly found it and applied it to Shen Mo, and wrapped a gauze around it.

"Remember not to touch the water these few days, and don't eat spicy food."

"It's not that serious, it's just a small injury. In fact, it doesn't need to be treated with medicine. It will be fine in two days." Shen Mo said.

Zhou Jing was still angry that Shen Mo didn't care about his own body, but he was already injured, so he couldn't blame him, so he packed his things silently.

This made Shen Mo's heart tremble, and he kept peeking at Zhou Jing.

"You... are you angry?"

Zhou Jing thought to himself, and finally saw it.

Shen Mo said: "I, I didn't do it on purpose. I peeled the peel very well, but I don't know how I got it. I always seem to be doing something bad. I want to help Chen Huihui, but I was almost killed by Chen Huihui at home. Now even my younger brother I'm pregnant, and I'm still..."

After all, the crux of the matter is here.

Zhou Jing sighed heavily, feeling helpless. When he turned around, he saw Shen Mo looking down and scared. The anger in his heart that he didn't take care of his own body dissipated immediately, leaving only deep pity.

He stepped forward and hugged Shen Mo lightly, "Little Mo, I told you before that we don't force it on the matter of the offspring. We are lucky if we don't have it, and don't blame others if we don't have it."

Shen Mo was lying in Zhou Jing's arms and said dully: "But, you can have children of your own, but now you have no future because of me, will you not be reconciled?"

"What if I am not reconciled to you? , do you really bring me into the house, or is it a flat wife?"

Shen Mo gritted his teeth and did not gnaw.

Zhou Jing continued to add fire, "At that time, she will give birth to a big fat boy for me, and we will have a family of three and He Meimei and sweet honey, you..."

"You, you dare!" Shen Mo's voice trembled, "If you dare If there is someone else, I'll just..."

Yo, is the little husband very tough?

Zhou Jing raised his eyebrows, raised the corners of his mouth, and said with an unclear meaning: "What about you?"

"I, I will drag you to die!"

Zhou Jing was not annoyed, but instead laughed out loud and hugged Shen Mo in his arms. in the arms.

"Life is the same school, and death is the same hole. It turns out that my little Mo actually admires me like this, and thinks well about everything before and after his death. Is he going to be my little husband for life?"

Shen Mo was originally very Depressed, depressed, and after Zhou Jing's troubles that ruined the atmosphere, those bad emotions were driven away, leaving only helplessness.

"Xiao Mo, I told you before that in my hometown, it is absolutely impossible for two men like you and me to get married and have children. So on the day I am with you, I will be ready to have no children. In fact, for me, children are very important, but you are the more important one."

Mothers rely on children, and in Wang's village, children are born, so that the daughter-in-law can gain a firm foothold in the in-law's house. Despised by people.

Shen Mo couldn't help his nose sour, "Brother Jing, I'm so lucky that the person I met was you."

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "I'm not, so don't think so much about Xiaomo, just think that we spend all our blessings on meeting each other, so for the sake of fairness, we have no relationship with the children. But Xiaoyu was sent to By our side, we have no children, he is our biological son."

Shen Mo nodded with red eyes, "Yes, we still have Xiaoyu."

However, when he went to bed at night, Shen Mo felt wrong as soon as he climbed into bed, what was under the quilt He felt uncomfortable when something was cluttered. He reached out and touched it, but he couldn't find anything, but felt a huge area. He lifted the quilt and saw that the bed was covered with peanuts, melon seeds, longan, lotus seeds, etc.

His heart was instantly sour, and there was still a hint of tenderness.

Zhou Jing hugged him from behind, "Xiao Mo, I think you put these things on Shen Lin's bed on the day he got married, which means that you will have a precious child early. I think we don't have any children, but we didn't have these on the bed on the day of the bridal room, so I'll make it up now. One, I believe we will have a child of our own soon."

Even though he knew that this was just Zhou Jing comforting him, Shen Mo still felt better.

When Zhou Jing woke up the next day, Shen Mo was still asleep. He looked at the gentle and beautiful eyebrows of the little husband, and gently kissed him on the cheek before crawling down gently.

When Mrs. Ji heard the movement, she brought in the wash water for him, Zhou Jing hissed softly, and waved his hand to indicate that Shen Mo was still sleeping. Mrs Ji smiled and stepped out.

"Our master and husband have a really good relationship, which is very enviable." Mrs. Ji is now in her thirties and has not yet married. It's not that she doesn't want to get married, it's that she is a slave of the original master's family, and her life is determined by the master's family. Her parents disappeared when she was seven or eight years old, and no one thought about these things for her. Later, she served at the master's house until she was distributed. In fact, she had always longed for the marriage between husband and wife, but she gradually missed her age, and she knew in her heart that it might not be possible in this life.

Zhao Cui was slightly stunned, and suddenly thought of Fan Xin, if her father had agreed to their marriage, would he be as melodious as the old man and the husband. However, this kind of thought is only fleeting, she knows that the two of them may be like this in this life. I am afraid that if they meet each other one day, even if they don't know each other, they will eventually be a wife and father and a mother.

Zhou Jing came out of the room and said to Zhao Cui: "Yesterday Xiaomo cut his finger, you remember to remind him to change his dressing, don't make him spicy these days. When he wakes up, cook him some lotus seed porridge to drink. Let him drink some soothing tea during the day."

"Yes, sir, I will write it down."

Zhou Jing nodded and left.

Today, a runner came from the south and brought a lot of good goods. This was the first time this businessman came to Liuzhen. He didn't know the customs here, and he was afraid of accidents on the road. He hired a security guard, so everyone and goods came over safely.

The businessman temporarily rented a house here, and there was a lot of commotion. He didn't need to come to the door. The major cloth houses in Liuzhen came first.

Zhou Jing was afraid that he would be late and all the good things would be snatched away, so he got up early.

But the businessman didn't seem to be very attentive. Although he was very shrewd in doing business, Zhou Jing could feel that he was not here, and there seemed to be other things.

Zhou Jing didn't know what the price was. When it was his turn, he gave the runner an absolutely fair price in his sleeve.

The runner didn't seem too happy, just nodded lightly.

"I can eat all your goods. What do you think of this price?" If the former southern runners encountered such a big customer that Zhou Jing could swallow alone, they would have been delighted long ago, even if it was a little cheaper. All will be sold to him.

But this man didn't seem to care much, as if he had traveled so far, not to make a lot of money by selling things.

"Okay, at this price, you set a time, and I'll deliver it to the shop or mansion for you."

"It's time, and I'll deliver it to the 'Meeting' Buzhuang, then I won't be busy in the shop."

Running Merchant said: "Okay. , don't worry, I won't be too late."

Zhou Jing returned to the shop and asked Shen Mo to prepare the money. As soon as the time came, a few bullock carts were parked in front of the shop.

Zhou Jing greeted the door with a smile, "You're on time, it's never too late."

The man said, "I've been like this in my life, the most punctual, however, the only time I'm late, but I've lost forever... Forget it, tell you this again. What's the use?"

However, Zhou Jing changed his mind and looked at Shen Mo, although the two didn't speak, they could see from each other's eyes that they were unaware.

Shen Mo tentatively said: "I don't know your surname yet? How should I address you." The

man said, "Don't give your surname Fan, Fan Xin. I used to be a shopkeeper, so call me shopkeeper Fan. Listen to the habit."

Shen Mo and Zhoujing exchanged again. Sure enough, such a look is already in my heart.

"I don't know if Shopkeeper Fan has a family? You run so far to do business by yourself. Are your wife and children worried?"

Shopkeeper Fan was holding a few pieces of silk in his hands. The silk inside fell to the ground and scratched several times.

Fan Xin didn't see that he was distressed, and his thoughts were not of his own: "These horses are mine, and they will be cheaper for you later."

After a while, just when Shen Mo thought he wouldn't answer, he heard him say: "I got married, in July this year, my wife was a very gentle and virtuous woman, we lived a good life and lived happily. "When Fan Xin said this, he didn't know how he felt, anyway, Shen Mo and Zhou Jing were listening, and the disobedience that seemed to be about to cry could not be concealed.

The atmosphere became dull and depressed for a while, no one was talking, only busy moving things in and out of the shop.

"Zhou Furang has a bad appetite these days. I want to make some dishes from our hometown in the south for him to eat. They are all light. I don't know if Zhou Furang is used to eating them." Zhao Cui is not usually responsible for the diet, but these few Ri Shenmo had a bad appetite, they all saw it and planned to change his taste, so they couldn't say he liked it.

Mrs. Ji said, "You can ask Mr. Zhou. If he wants to eat it, the two of us will just go to the market to buy it."

"Okay, I will go and ask the husband." Zhao Cui said as she walked into the shop. As soon as I lifted the back door curtain, I saw a familiar figure standing in the shop, saying 'I got married. In July this year, my wife was a very gentle and virtuous woman. We live very well and have a very happy life'.

Zhao Cui still fell into the cold cave, the blood in her whole body seemed to freeze, and she shivered from the cold.

Mrs Ji, who was following behind, said strangely: "Xiao Cui, what's wrong with you, you are so cold, could it be typhoid fever?"

Zhao Cui turned her head and revealed a smile that was uglier than crying.

"I, I'm suddenly uncomfortable, Sister Ji, go by yourself, I'm afraid you won't be able to cook for Zhou Fulang today."

"It's alright, our husband is very good, I won't blame you, go back to the room and rest. "

Outside the shop, Fan Xin looked up and saw a familiar figure running into the backyard. He almost instinctively raised his legs to catch up, but was stopped by Zhou Jing.

"Manager Fan, the inner courtyard of my house is at the back. It's not convenient for you to enter."

Fan Xin reacted and said embarrassedly, "I'm sorry, I lost my mind for a while. I just saw a girl whose back looks very similar to me. Madam, it's amazing."

Shen Mo said: "The wife of the shopkeeper Fan should be in the south, how could she be in my house, there are only a few maids in the house."

Fan Xin murmured bitterly to himself: "Yes, why are you here? When I saw her, I had already inquired about her, but there was none. It was me, Meng Lang."

Zhao Cui ran back to the room, lying on the bed and crying bitterly.

"Xiao Cui." Shen Mo knocked on the door, "I saw you, the Fan Xin you mentioned is the man just now."

Zhao Cui wiped her tears, got up and opened the door, "Zhou Furang, sir.

" Can we go in and talk?"

Zhao Cui took a step back, "Please come in." Zhao Cui wanted to pour tea for them again, but Shen Mo waved her hand to stop it.

"You, I must have heard it just now. He said that he had already gotten married in July of this year. At that time, you..."

Zhao Cui burst into tears, "July, we agreed to leave on July 18th. He, he actually married someone else not long after I left."

Shen Mo said: "When I saw him mentioning his wife, he didn't seem happy, he forced a smile, I wonder if there might be any misunderstanding."

Zhao Cui shook her head, "No. I know why he married in a hurry. It must have been my father who came to him and forced him. He had no choice but to marry me in order to save his family and to leave his relationship with me. It's the best way to prove that he has nothing to do with me. But a wife in such a hurry, especially under the pressure of my father's power, how can a good girl be willing to marry. Come to think of it, the shop is still lost. With the position of shopkeeper, he can only do the dangerous business of running business from north to south."

Shen Mo didn't know what to say, and Zhao Cui didn't need him to persuade him.

"I've figured it all out, and I won't blame him, but I won't see him. Just today, I haven't seen him today!" I

thought it was just like this, but I didn't expect that a few days later, Zhou Jing led After Shen Mo went out to relax, he walked down to the restaurant and bumped into Fan Xin who was so drunk.

"Manager Fan?" Zhou Jingban supported him, "Why did you drink so much alcohol?"

Fan Xin stared at Zhou Jing for a long while drunk, probably didn't recognize who he was, or didn't care who he was. Whoever grabbed Zhou Jing and laughed.

"So what if I drink so much wine, I still can't get drunk, I still can't see her in my dreams. She must hate me to death. By my life, I'm the most observant, and I never want to take a breath, but I was stumbled on that day. If I stay on my feet, will I have to pay the price of my life?" Fan Xin didn't know how much he drank, and he spoke upside down and crazy.

But it was enough for Zhou Jing and Shen Mo to guess, "Aren't you married? Why are you still thinking about Zhao Cui."

"Marriage!" Fan Xin laughed out loud, "That's just my imagination, I dream of marrying her. , but she disappeared, so I imagined that I had married her, and told people that it was just a dream. Do you know how many places I have found, how far I have traveled, and how many large and small places I have gone to In this small county town, I asked how many people there were, but no one ever saw her. Here, in Liuzhen, I asked about dogs and beggars on the side of the road, but no one has seen her."

Fan Xin said madly: "By the way, I haven't asked you, have you seen her?" Fan Xin took out a female painting from his arms, the paper was yellow, and it was Zhao Cui. "This is my wife. Her name is Zhao Cui. Have you met her? If you have, tell her. I've been looking for her for a long time, but I can't find her anywhere. I miss her so much."

Fan Xin was already drunk. Confused, he fell to the ground and fell asleep after speaking to himself.

"This is a misunderstanding, Fan Xin has been looking for you." Fan Xin was taken back to Zhou's house by Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, "As for the lady in his mouth, it should be you. When he wakes up, you can ask questions carefully. Ask him."

Zhao Cui cried until she was out of breath, she didn't expect that Fan Xin had been looking for her for so long after she was gone.