Chapter 30 I want to make a dress for my husband

Shen Mo intentionally confessed to be lenient, but thought that if he confessed like this, he would be disappointed, and he finally swallowed the explanation that had been repeated to his mouth several times.

Shen Mo didn't want Zhou Jing to be so anxious for him, so he looked for a reason in a hurry.

"Brother Jing, my stomach hurts. I need to go to the toilet." Shen Mo jumped off the bed and quickly ran into the toilet.

If it's just because of Chu Gong's stomach pain, it's nothing, Zhou Jing wiped his sweat, but his expression was not relaxed.

When Shen Mo came out, the expression on his face became much more relaxed, and he also had a smile.

"I just wanted to show respect, so I thought my stomach was hurting!"

Zhou Jing didn't think about it, but the shock made his brain unable to react.

"It's fine, then let's go."

Shen Mo followed along, but his buttocks just got on the mule cart and his stomach hurts.

"Little brother, why don't you go and invite Zhong Langzhong." Zhou Jing's tone became a little heavy.

Shen Mo was afraid that Zhou Jing would blame Shen Lin and make Shen Lin feel wronged for him, so he said: "I have never eaten braised duck before, but the first time I ate it yesterday, I must have eaten too much, and I can't hold so much oil and water in my stomach. It's fine, just go to the latrine a few more times, you don't need to ask Zhong Langzhong. It's just that I won't go with you today, so as not to delay the business, I'll just rest at home for a day." If you

change any man, you will just follow, the villagers If you are sick, you can take care of them at home. But Zhou Jing couldn't, he had to take Shen Mo to see the doctor.

Shen Mo couldn't help but said: "Okay, I'll go to Zhong Langzhong right now, but it's not a big problem if you eat a bad stomach. But if you can't buy your sausages, if I'm in a hurry, I might be in a hurry to get other diseases, you guys Hurry up and go first, don't tell me to worry."

Zhou Jing knew Shen Mo's temperament, and he was always anxious to get angry with money. He had no choice but to compromise.

"That's okay, you remember to go to Zhong Langzhong's place, but you are not allowed not to go."

"I know, I know."

After coaxing Zhou Jing, who took a step away and turned back three times, Shen Mo immediately jumped up and down like a rabbit who finally rejoiced. The carefully hidden baby was dragged out. It was Zhou Jing's clothing material, and he found the needle and thread to sew it up carefully. In my heart, I imagined how happy Zhou Jing would be when he told Zhou Jing that the clothes he was wearing were made by himself.

Zhou Jing really thought that Shen Mo was uncomfortable, and the more he thought about it, the more he became concerned. What Zhong Langzhong said, especially the words that would affect his life span, made him restless. He miscalculated several times, but Shen Lin found out and corrected it. over here.

At this time, Shen Lin had already started to learn Chinese characters from Zhou Jing, and was very familiar with the multiplication formulas.

After the lunch market, Zhou Jing felt as if his heart was fried. He couldn't take it anymore, so he dragged Shen Lin to close the stall, and there were ten kilograms of sausages on the stall that were not sold. Shen Lin was reluctant to leave and wanted to continue selling, which made Zhou Jing almost scold him for having no conscience, regardless of his brother's life or death. Shen Lin didn't dare to betray his brother, so he had to come back in the end.

But in such a hurry, Zhou Jing didn't forget to go to the pharmacy to get the recipe from Zhong Langzhong.

The mule cart just arrived at the door of their house, and before it could stop, Zhou Jing jumped down and rushed into the house.

There were needles and threads for making clothes on the bed. Zhou Jing broke in too suddenly, and he didn't have time to put it away, and laid it out in front of Zhou Jing.

Zhou Jing suddenly said angrily: "I'm not feeling well, why don't you recuperate at home and do needlework? Our family is not bad for these dozens of pennies now!"

Shen Mo rubbed his clothes, lowered his head and said nothing. At this time, he didn't dare to say anything. He didn't expect him to talk about his illness so little. Zhou Jing was still so concerned. If he knew that he planned to deceive him, would he be lucky and ignore him? .

"Let's go, let's go to the town's medical clinic now!" Zhou Jing walked towards Shen Mo, reaching out his hands as if to take him off the bed.

Shen Mo ducked, leaving Zhou Jing's arms empty. It is no longer possible to not explain at this time.

Shen Mo, like a child who did something wrong, lowered his head and explained silently: "I, I didn't feel bad in the morning, I just wanted to stay at home and make clothes."

"Is there just a few big money short of our family? Or do you think I am It's just so incapable, I can't afford to pay a lot of money to make clothes alone!" Although Zhou Jing was relieved immediately, his relaxed mood also filled with anger!

"Little Mo, do you know that I You are afraid for one day, you are afraid that if you leave yourself at home and you feel uncomfortable, will something happen to you? You are even angry with yourself why you built your home so tightly, if you have something to say, no one can hear it! On this day, I did not Peace of mind!" Zhou Jing felt that he couldn't control the anger, and was afraid of saying something even more nasty, so he could only turn around and go to the yard to put out the fire.

Shen Mo panicked, didn't bother to wear shoes, jumped out of bed barefoot and chased out.

"Brother Jing, Brother Jing..."

Zhou Jing was so angry that he didn't want to talk to Shen Mo, for fear that he would quarrel without a word. He just lowered his head and walked out without saying a word. Shen Mo chased him into the yard, and he opened the door and walked out.

"Zhou Jing!" This voice was so urgent that it broke.

Zhou Jing's footsteps stopped, and just for a moment, Shen Mo caught up and hugged him from behind.

Shen Mo hugged Zhou Jing's waist tightly, and Zhou Jingsheng was in pain, as if afraid that he would run away, his voice was hoarse and trembling.

"I'm sorry, Brother Jing, I know it's all my fault. Anyway, I shouldn't use the excuse of being sick to lie to you! But I... But I just want to do something for you, not because of money. Brother and mine The clothes are all entrusted to Aunt Shen, how can I miss these dozens of pennies."

"It's just that I've been relying on you since you woke up, and I haven't really done anything for you, so I just thought , I just want to sew a piece of clothes for you, although it's not worth anything, but that's my heart."

"I want you to understand that I actually have you in my heart, it's not that I don't know your good, I just know Ask for it from you! I am a twin, and it seems that my birth is the original sin. My father doesn't like me, and my mother hates how I became a lowly twin! Only you, only when I meet you, can I understand that I was born It's not a sin to be a pair of children, and it can be held in the palm of your hand!"

Shen Mo said and cried, tears wet Zhou Jing's thin clothes, the temperature of the tears seemed to start to burn, through Zhou Jing's heavy back Burning all the way to his heart, quenched the anger, but instead gave rise to a deep sense of pity and distress.

Maybe it's the feeling of liking someone, no matter how angry you are, and how much reason to be angry, a show of weakness from the other party will easily defeat everything.

After all, after all, Shen Mo's previous days were too hard. If someone treats him a little bit better, he will give his heart and lungs for him.

Zhou Jing turned around and hugged Shen Mo, holding Shen Mo in his arms to comfort him, his voice full of tenderness that he didn't even know.

"Xiao Mo, don't cry, you'll be fine. In fact, I'm not angry that you lied to me, but that you found such a reason to lie to me. Do you know how worried I am about your body, you do it when you think of you being so young? So much hard work, I'm afraid of what I don't know about your body!"

"I know, I know, I don't dare anymore."

"Okay, then don't cry, your voice is broken, and if you continue to cry, it will be a male duck's voice. I won't like it anymore."

Shen Mo knew that Zhou Jing was coaxing him, and choked out. : "Then I won't cry."

"Well, this is my good husband." However, before he finished speaking, he looked down and saw Shen Mo standing on the ground with bare feet. Fortunately, the spring flowers are blooming now, otherwise, wouldn't it be a disease.

As soon as he was coaxed, he couldn't talk about him, Zhou Jing could only carry Shen Mo into the room.

Zhou Jing put Shen Mo on the bed and wanted to get up to fetch water to wash his feet, but the hem of his clothes was hooked by Shen Mo.

Shen Mo looked at him with watery eyes: "Actually, I am... I am selfish, I want you to wear clothes that I made by myself, and the men who have husbands in our village wear clothes made by their husbands. How can you wear clothes made by someone else's husband!"

This... is his little husband sour?

Zhou Jing said helplessly: "How old is Aunt Shen, and you are still jealous of her?"

"I, I have no jealousy, anyway, I can't! You can only wear clothes made by me!

" Is it okay to wear the clothes you made?"

Shen Mo blushed and glared at him fiercely. Don't know if you can see it or not?

"By the way, why did you guys come back so early today, and they're all sold out so quickly?"

Shen Lin explained: "Brother is worried about you, and we won't be able to wait a moment after the lunch market, so we closed the stall early. If you have ten catties of sausage, don't you give five catties to Butcher Wu and bring back five catties."

It was all because of him that Shen Mo was embarrassed to teach Zhou Jing a lost family, but it hurt a lot. Now they can sell 50 catties of sausages a day, and the net profit can reach 675 cents. If you have ten pounds left, you will lose two hundred and fifty cents!

Shen Mo's brows twitched, but he still tried his best to suppress and not teach him a small appearance, which almost made Zhou Jing laugh out loud.

"Actually, why don't I plan to come back earlier today? Didn't yesterday say I want to do duck goods? I plan to do it today, so I can take it to the market tomorrow to sell it."

"But, you didn't buy any duck!" Shen Mo said.

"I saved the idea of ​​​​taking the village, and the ducks are going to be bought in the village. At the beginning, we used less, and we sold them in the village, and also touched the character. We will stay with him for a long time if he has a good character and is worth making friends with. When buying and selling, you can sign a purchase agreement. We will accept all his ducks, but if the quantity is large, we can't go at the market price, and each catty is two cents cheaper than the market price at that time."

"Okay, this method is good."

"Then Today is the first day, who should we buy from?" Zhou Jing asked.

"It's still Aunt Shen's house. Yesterday I ate her duck and it was very fat. Aunt Shen has not been easy all these years. We can help if we can!" Shen Mo is a kind-hearted twin, and he has eaten a lot since he grew up. Suffering, but the heart is softer than anyone else.

"Okay, then let's go with your little brother!"

Aunt Shen opened the door again and saw the Shen brothers standing outside, her heart skipped a beat, and she subconsciously felt that these two Shen brothers should not be called She is making clothes.

The two brothers of the Shen family cost 90 pennies for four pieces of clothing, which is quite a lot. Her son can only earn it by carrying sacks for two days.

At the same time, there was another kind of indescribable lightness in her heart, she just said, how could a scoundrel like Zhou Jing be more promising than her son who was willing to endure hard work.

But the old man is hot, and Aunt Shen asked pretending to be ignorant: "It's you, come in quickly, Auntie has already sewn most of your clothes for you, let's see how the stitches are, is it tight?

" The brother entered the room, and sure enough, he saw the finished pants and the bunts with the two sleeves left off.

Aunt Shen's craftsmanship is really good, and the stitches are very fine.

Shen Mo said: "Aunt Shen, you don't have to worry, my brother and I are not in a hurry to wear these clothes, you just do it slowly, and pay attention to your eyes so that you don't get tired."

After hearing this, Aunt Shen faintly felt that the Shen brothers did not come to regret it. Yes, but don't regret what they are here for! I really can't guess, Aunt Shen felt that the Shen brothers still came to regret it, and now it's just to be decent for a while. She sat on the opposite side calmly, gossiping over and over, as if they were just here to gossip, without asking what they were here for.

In the end, Shen Mo couldn't take it anymore, so he started the conversation and said, "Aunt Shen is here for something, but it's a good thing for you. The head of my family wants to buy all the ducks in your family."

"All the ducks?" Aunt Shen couldn't believe it. exclaimed.

There are 18 ducks in her family, one weighs five or six catties, and one catty is 13 cents. How much money can you get if you buy all of them! When did Zhou Jing become so rich this time? Without blinking, it is as simple as drinking plain water.

Yesterday, Zhou Jing came over and told her that she wanted to buy one of her ducks. She didn't care. She thought it was the Zhou family who was greedy for duck meat and bought it back to eat. I bought the stewed duck to avenge Shen Mo!

At that time, she thought it was quite absurd, but she gave it a peck, and it was worth buying it for revenge

. Auntie didn't believe those words, but today Shen Mo's sudden visit and she wanted to buy all her ducks made Aunt Shen believe the rumor. Otherwise, whoever is good at it will want those ducks, whoever is willing to eat them, and if they don't eat them, they will sell them in the town.

The only reasonable reason Aunt Shen could find was that Zhou Jing was planning to avenge Shen Mo's pecking injury, and she had to eat all her ducks.

In this world, there is still a man who loves his husband like this, how can he let the pair in front of him be spread out, what kind of good luck!

Shen Mo got goosebumps from Aunt Shen's envious eyes.

"Aunt Shen, are you not willing to sell it? That's okay, we'll just go to someone else's house and ask."

Aunt Shen quickly grabbed Shen Mo to stop him from getting up, and answered in a loud voice, "Sell! All are sold. Here's to you."

Shen Mo didn't know what was wrong with Aunt Shen, but since she agreed, Shen Mo didn't want anything else.