Chapter 9

"Isn't this Shen Lin? Why are you squatting here?" The person who came was a distant nephew from Wang's village, called Wang Baichuan. The man is tall and sturdy, and he is a good hand at farm work. Others are not bad either, they are not prejudiced against the two Shen brothers like other people in the village. Talk politely every time you see the two of them.

As soon as Shen Lin raised his head, his flushed face was exposed, which startled Wang Baichuan.

"Shen Lin, what's the matter with you? Why is your face so red, do you have a fever? I'll take you to see Lang Zhong!" Wang Baichuan rushed to take someone to see a doctor in three or two sentences.

As soon as his hand touched Shen Lin's clothes, it seemed as if Shen Lin had been burnt across so many layers of clothes, and the image that he finally pressed down in his head instantly surfaced. Shen Lin was immediately embarrassed, how could he not forget such a shameful thing, how could he still remember it!

It's all this hateful Wang Baichuan, if he hadn't suddenly called his name and said that he was blushing, he wouldn't be doing well I remembered it again!

Suddenly, as if he had found a reasonable excuse, Shen Lin said fiercely: "You have a fever! You are sick!" fall on.

Outside the door, Wang Baichuan's expression suddenly dimmed as he watched Shen Lin disappear into the courtyard.

"Baichuan, you are talking to Shen Lin again." Li Momo came up with a disapproving expression.

"Ah, Shen Lin is very good, you don't want to be prejudiced against him again!"

"What prejudice? Well, he is a good man, so he can always stay at his brother's house? Besides, who is his brother? Lord! After staying with such people for a long time, good people have become bad people! If you want me to tell you, whoever is looking for someone, the two Shen brothers are the same thing!"

"Ah!"

"Okay, okay, I won't say it anymore." Li Momo still insisted that the two Shen brothers were not good people, but he didn't want to quarrel with his son because of an outsider. "However, I can tell you that you are not allowed to talk to him in private in the future. That Shen Lin is a master who can't get married, so don't rely on you. My son is so good..."

"Ah, can you not? Say it!" The

two walked away noisily, Shen Lin squatted in the yard and listened intermittently, pouting.

He murmured reluctantly, "Don't marry your son if you can't get married, sweet and sweet? When your son is a pig? Everyone wants to eat two bites of meat, shameless!" "

What are you talking about?"

Suddenly, a voice came, making Shen Lin jump up with an 'ah', and turned around to see Zhou Jing. Shen Lin's face turned red, and his eyes began to flutter.

"No, it's nothing. My brother, why didn't you see it?"

Shen Lin looked like he was not asking himself, Zhou Jing raised one eyebrow. Shen Lin immediately shut up and stopped asking.

"I don't have a grain of rice at home. I'm going to go to the mountain to see if I can find something to exchange with the villagers for some food. Are you going?"

"I..." Shen Lin just answered a word, and Zhou Jing walked out slowly behind him. : "Didn't you go to town to sell that pheasant? I'll go to town with you."

Zhou Jing turned to look at Shen Mo, his expression was a little unpredictable, he walked beside Shen Mo, only two people could hear "You still want to be able to go to town, it seems that I really shouldn't let you go!"

Shen Mo's face turned red at first, then dimmed when he thought of something, and finally bit his lip almost to the point of swaying . It looked a bit pitiful.

However, Zhou Jing turned around ruthlessly, picked up the bow and arrow on the side, and walked to the door.

He said to Shen Lin: "Look at your brother, let him rest in bed and don't let him go down. I'll go out and get something to eat and I'll be back in a while."

Shen Lin always felt that something was weird, what did the two of them just do, why are they two Isn't there a little sweetness in between?

On the other hand, his brother's expression was so cautious.

"Brother, what's wrong with Zhou Jing today, why are you so yin and yang? Look at the way he told you, I don't know why you thought you were going somewhere far away and never came back?"

Shen Mo's face turned white.

"Zhou Jing... Zhou Jing..." He chased after him almost recklessly.

Zhou Jing hadn't gone far when he turned around to see Shen Mo limping and running tight, scolding in anger, and hurried up to meet him.

"Didn't I tell you to lie down at home honestly? What are you chasing out for?"

Thinking of Shen Lin's words, Shen Mo panicked and lost his usual arrogance, and he almost prayed, "Don't go, don't go to Zhou Jing. I know I was wrong, I'm sorry, I will never lie to you again, I will definitely be a good person in the future, and I will never die again..."

The person in his heart begged him in such a dignified manner, and only let Zhou Jing's His heart throbbed, and he hugged him into his arms.

"Shen Mo, I just want to ask you one thing. Is it because you are good to me and love me just because he died, that you are afraid of being sold. So as long as there is such a person, anyone can?"

"Zhou Jing, who do you think I am, Shen Mo?" Shen Mo broke free from Zhou Jing's arms, his eyes red. "I wanted to find someone to save me out, but...but that's because it's you, that's why I use that method! The reason I want to tie you with my body is because that person is you!"

Shen Mo said sadly : "It turns out that I was wrong. I'm just a twin, and I delusionally think that you will miss my body and be reluctant to leave. In fact, it's just that I think highly of myself. Go away...I..."

Zhou Jing held Shen Mo in his arms again, and he asked excitedly: "Xiao Mo, it's really because that person is me, you are desperate to keep me, aren't you?

" I had such a good life. When I was very young, I remembered that my father didn't like me and my younger brother because we were twins. My grandmother often scolded us for being mean. At that time, my mother would never come to hug us and comfort us. She would only cry and be nervous. He asked me why we should be Shuang'er, or just a girl?"

"I saved you back, knowing that you must be rich and famous, I thought that even for the sake of saving your life, you would definitely help me. Mr. Wang I want to sell me too much for the sake of money, as long as I can give five taels of silver to Mrs. Wang, the premise is that I will be filial to him for a lifetime, and if I don't marry, Mrs. Wang will definitely

agree." "But, later, I changed. You are so greedy. I clearly remember that day when Mrs. Wang stole the wild vegetables from the family, you refused to eat the remaining half bowl. I knew you wanted me to eat it. You were seriously ill at the time, so food was so important , but you are still willing to give it to me."

"I drink cold water on purpose, and I want you to sympathize with me and help me. Sure enough, you whimper excitedly. Although I don't understand, I understand that you don't want me to drink cold water. Then you helped me drive away Mrs. Wang. Really, no one has ever stood up for me when I was bullied."

"At that moment, I was thinking how good it would be if you were really him, then I must be the happiest pair! I thought that I would just say no, if you didn't leave, I would pretend I didn't know, but that day you Be sure to go up the mountain to see where your accident happened, and I found a lot of strange things there, which made me feel insecure, and I knew you were leaving. In order to keep you, I..."

"Don't say it. , Xiaomo." Zhou Jing felt distressed, but he didn't regret it, if Shen Mo didn't say these things, it would always be a knot in the hearts of the two of them.

"Xiao Mo, I never told you, the first time I saw you when I woke up, I was thinking, who is this man and why I liked him at a glance, and wanted to do something with him."

Shen Mo stared blankly . With big eyes, he looked at Zhou Jing in disbelief.

"Don't doubt, I fell in love with you first, when you were still thinking about plotting against me. However, I admit it, as long as you have me in your heart, I have the confidence to make you like me as much as I like you! "

You, you really still like me after I'm so bad? I watched him die with my own eyes, I didn't save him, I didn't tell everyone that he was in danger on the mountain..."

"Don't say it, Xiao Mo ." Zhou Jing knew that this incident would become a scar on Shen Mo's heart forever. "I never think you did anything wrong about this matter. Xiao Mo, I just hate that I came late. If I had come earlier, don't ask me to catch him, or I will definitely tell him to live and die. My life What I hate most is a man who has no ability and can only torture his own husband. This kind of person should be damned!"

"Zhou Jing, you are so kind. Why are you so kind to me?"

"Because I like you, you are my husband. !" Zhou Jing said: "Xiao Mo, stay with me forever and be my husband, okay?"

"Aren't you going?"

"No, I'll never go, I'll be there wherever you are. !"

"Then your family?"

Zhou Jing lowered his head and looked at the person in his arms, with a serious and gentle expression: "Xiao Mo, in fact, I also have a secret, don't be afraid after you hear it. I originally did not belong to this world, I come from Another time and space, there is completely different from here."

"Another world?" Shen Mo repeated: "I'm not afraid, no matter where you come from! As long as you don't leave me, I'm not afraid!"

"Xiao Mo , I swear, I won't leave."

Suddenly, Shen Mo in his arms moved slightly. Zhou Jing saw Shen Mo's pale face, scolded himself secretly, and hurriedly carried the person back.

"Don't go to the mountains, let's eat what we have at home. I'll go to town tomorrow with you to sell that pheasant and pay back the money to buy rice?" Shen Mo grabbed Zhou Jing's shirt, feeling as if In the dream, he was afraid that it was really just a beautiful dream made by himself. "I, I don't want you to leave me today."

Everything was said, Zhou Jing hurt Shen Mo before it was too late, how could he not agree. If you are hungry, you will be hungry. Anyway, you have come here for so many days, and it is not bad for this meal. His little husband has experienced ups and downs, and now is insecure, and when he needs company, he doesn't want him to go, so he won't go.

"Okay, I'm not going anywhere today, I'll be at home with you!"