Chapter 5 Half a chicken without oil and salt

Zhou Jing didn't have a good impression of the original owner's family, so he tugged at the corners of his mouth sarcastically.

Wang Cheng scolded his face without questioning the cause and effect: "You disloyal, unfilial, inhumane and injustice, you are living in the belly of a dog, and you dare to tie your aunt to see the official, are you not afraid of thunder and lightning!"

Zhou Jing did not listen to Wang Cheng Cheng Shifu, interrupted directly: "You yourself said that I was an aunt. In this village, I am usually called an aunt. What's the difference between all the aunts?"

"Don't say it, maybe there are. When I was lying sick and dying in bed, I stole all the half basket of wild vegetables that my brother-in-law dug up for me! I won't tell me who is seriously ill to eat in one bite, and I won't tell my husband to drink cold water to satisfy my hunger! I won't see I don't even ask if I'm sick or not, I just scold me when I come up, and I have to snatch away every grain of rice!"

"It's only right and proper for you to be a son and honor your parents!" Wang Cheng said.

"Don't dare! When you ask for something, you will be your father and mother, and if it involves interest, you will be your uncle and aunt. Don't go back and eat what I saved. If you swallow it, you will depend on me!" The

villagers of Wangjia Village burst into laughter. Wang Cheng Red face.

"Nizi! Nizi!"

"When I broke up my relationship, I said that from now on, my parents will be separated from each other, and they will never communicate with each other. It's written in black and white, so don't call me wrong, lest there really be three longs and two shorts in me. On your head!"

"You..." Wang Cheng shivered, this eldest son never dared to talk to him like this. "Okay, remember what you said today, and if you dare to step on the gate of my royal family, I will break your dog's legs!"

"Then Uncle Wang has to go back and tell Aunt Wang, and if he dares to steal from my house, I will definitely send her to the government. I have the divorce papers in hand, and we are two families. I also heard that no matter who is right or wrong in the yamen I'm young and strong, and I'll be fine after two days of medicine. Aunt Wang, at this age, can live on twenty boards, but I can only talk about it. Don't fall before you die. A thief of fame!"

Wang Cheng was so angry that he was speechless, hating both Zhou Jing for disregarding his parents' friendship, and hating Mrs. Wang for keeping him from coming off the stage, his eyes were burning with fire. She was so frightened that Mrs. Wang didn't dare to make a sound, so she obediently followed behind and went home.

Immediately, Zhou Jing also went home with the help of Shen Mo. Wang Li, who was in the crowd and was planning to watch a good show, saw that Mrs. Wang's family was also at a loss in Zhou Jing's hands, and secretly wondered, but he did not dare to provoke Zhou Jing too much. . After this guy doesn't remember anything, his parents want to send him to the yamen, what is he?

"Brother, I'm really relieved today, did you see Wang Cheng like that, his eyes are so angry that they bulge out!" Shen Lin laughed, and the title of Zhou Jing changed unknowingly.

Yu Wangcheng, for Zhou Jing, neither gave birth nor support, so of course you are welcome. This body, through his own inspection in the past few days, can confirm that it is 100% his. After so many years, the small birthmark on the body is not wrong, and there are two people who look alike in the world. Possibly even the pussy. As for why he came, that Zhou Jing disappeared, he didn't know.

It stands to reason that he occupies Zhou Jing's identity, so he should honor each other's parents and mothers and treat them as his own. But through the conversation between the two brothers of the Shen family and the actions of the old lady Wang that day, her own son was about to die, and when he came, he had to eat and drink, and took away the only food in the family. Not only did he not worry about his son, he asked With a bang, take a look, before leaving, he actually said that he would give her food early the next day, just like this, let him be filial to the original body? Sorry he can't do it.

And the father of the original owner, even more so. Because Mrs. Wang wanted to eat game, the original owner went up the mountain to be beaten, and was seriously injured and was carried home by the villagers, her life and death are unknown. None of the original owner's family came to see him. When I met him today, the original owner was supported by people when he walked, and the original owner's father didn't even ask a question. He scolded him at the head, as if he was about to beat Zhou Jing at a glance, and he was very arrogant. It seems that as long as Zhou Jing is born, Zhou Jing should treat them as cattle and horses, beating and scolding them, and learning from each other.

With such a family, even if Zhou Jing repays the original owner for giving him an upright identity, he can only make sure that no one offends me, I won't offend anyone, and

if he offends him, he will save his life! Shen Mo is afraid that Zhou Jing will feel bad. , hurriedly said: "Don't talk about it, Xiaolin."

Shen Lin also seemed to realize that no matter what, it was Zhou Jing's parents, and it was not appropriate to speak like this. He pouted and stopped talking.

Zhou Jing said indifferently: "No matter what happened in the past, I won't have any expectations for the Wang family in the future. I have walked on the edge of life and death, and I want to understand many things. It's good to have some respect in the future, but it's useless. Forbearance."

Zhou Jing didn't say that he was not the original owner, because now he urgently needs an identity, and he has no household registration. Then he made up a pitiful identity, and a villager dared to accept that someone who didn't understand was wrong.

You must know that in ancient times, sitting together was important. If the village accepted a fugitive or a runaway slave, the entire village would not be able to escape. Just rushing to this villager won't let the village chief collect people indiscriminately.

Zhou Jing didn't want to be a slave or a maid, so he could only borrow the identity of the original master. As for how long it will be borrowed, it depends on whether the original owner will come back. Therefore, he wants to establish his own network in the shortest possible time. Even if the original owner comes back, he can keep himself and Shen Mo! The

two brothers of the Shen family lowered their eyes and did not speak. Zhou Jing knew that it was useless to express his resolve at this time. Only see later.

"Okay, let's not talk about that. Today is the first time our family has served meat in such a long time, and we haven't brought our muscles and rice.

" He cheered and jumped up.

There is no oil or salt at home, so I can only steam half a pheasant. A small half of a pheasant was boiled in a crock pot, with oil flowers floating around, and the aroma of chicken in the air. Just smelling Shen Lin's involuntary saliva, like a puppy greedy for bones.

It's no wonder Shen Lin is greedy, ordinary farmers who can eat meat and fish several times a month are good people. And although the Shen family was doing well, with their stepmother there, nothing good would fall into the mouths of their brothers.

In the past, when Shen Mo was not married, the two brothers also went to the mountains to try their luck. If they were lucky, they would secretly roast and eat pheasants and hares when they found eggs. But you must know that the best hunters are old-fashioned, and it is great to be able to hunt five times out of ten. The two brothers of the Shen family are still twins, their strength is not as strong as that of a man, and no one takes them with them. Even if they pick up leaks, it is a great luck to catch them once in ten times.

Since Shen Mo got married and came to Zhou's house, Shen Lin peeked at him at first, and found that his eldest brother had a hard life and had too much work to do, so Shen Lin helped him. He could only help secretly, and did not dare to let Zhou Jing know. Later, he was accidentally smashed by Zhou Jing, and he didn't know what Zhou Jing was thinking. Anyway, he didn't say anything, and Shen Lin dared to change from the underground to the upright.

But the Zhou family had a hard life and was poor. Even if Shen Lin ate at the Zhou family, he couldn't eat good food. At best, it was better than at the Shen family, but it was impossible to eat enough. Just doing more work and eating less, Zhou Jing always scolded Shen Lin for free food. Shen Lin didn't dare to argue forcibly, for fear that Zhou Jing would not let him see his brother, and also that he would get angry with Shen Mo because of him.

So this is Shen Lin who doesn't know how long it will take to eat meat and fishy again, and he is so greedy at the age of a long body. Shen Mo wasn't much better, but because he was a few years older than Shen Lin, he had lost his mother since he was a child, and was dependent on others. Being both a father and a mother, he was much more calm than Shen Lin.

He only swallowed secretly, not showing it too clearly. He still couldn't escape the eyes of Zhou Jing who had been staring at him.

Zhou Jing sighed in his heart, this family is really poor. He must hurry up and take good care of his body. If nothing else, keeping his daughter-in-law fed and clothed is the minimum standard for a man.

In ancient times, it was said that the head of the family moved the chopsticks first, and then the husband could eat. Zhou Jing stretched out his chopsticks and stuck it on half a pheasant, tearing off a large chicken leg.

Shen Lin's eyes followed the drumstick, greedy. Shen Mo is more reserved, but his eyes can't help but glance over, which will only make Zhou Jing pity more.

Just when the two brothers of the Shen family thought that the chicken leg would fall into Zhou Jing's mouth, Zhou Jing's chopsticks turned a corner and landed in Shen Mo's bowl.

"You eat." Zhou Jing said.

"For my brother? Are you really giving it to my brother?" Shen Lin shouted in disbelief.

In the past, when there were good things, Zhou Jing made them all by himself, and he could even give them to his brother.

"No, the half chicken is replaced with some brown rice. I cooked the rice, and I can eat the rice. You can eat the chicken drumsticks!" Shen Mo pushed back and said, "You are not in good health, so eat chicken drumsticks to make up for it."

Brown rice Rice, the staple food of farmers on weekdays, is a luxury to appear on the Zhou family's dining table. Normally, Shen Mo would be full by eating only rice, but now that he had chicken in front of him, it would be tasteless.

"I'm the boss or you are the boss. If you want to eat, you can eat it, otherwise I'll be angry."

Although he said that, Shen Mo knew that he was well-intentioned and was not afraid, but felt warm in his heart.

Shen Lin hurriedly said: "I can just drink rice porridge and give the chicken legs to my brother, I won't eat it."

Farmers eat two meals when they are not working, one dry and one thin. The Zhou family couldn't eat two meals that were too rare, so they finally came back with some brown rice, but they were only willing to make a rare meal.

"You give it to me too, and half a chicken. Everyone eats it. Our family needs to make up for it."

"Really give it to me?" Shen Lin didn't believe it, although he and his brother got the pheasant back together, but Zhou Jing never admitted how much work Shen Lin had done, and scolded him for free food. Some good things are enough for oneself, and no one will give them.

Zhou Jing laughed and scolded: "If there is more ink, don't eat it."

"I don't have ink anymore." Shen Lin didn't dare to pick a large piece of meat to eat, and tore a chicken wing.

Chicken wings have little meat, which is not a good thing in the farmhouse. Only large pieces of meat are enjoyable.

Shen Mo didn't eat a chicken leg himself, and Shen Lin ate a chicken wing with less meat, half a chicken head, and half a chicken neck. Zhou Jing kept the best chunk of chicken breast left. Zhou Jing sighed and divided the rest of the chicken. Shen Mo had the most and the meat was the best. Shen Lin was similar to him.

"Eat it now, don't eat it, don't eat it in the future." Zhou Jing threatened.

Shen Mo understood Zhou Jing's intentions and knew that it was best to accept it at this time, otherwise it would be hypocritical. When the chicken is eaten in the mouth, the warm feeling in my heart is the temperature that has not been seen for a long time.

Zhou Jing, the head of the family, was the one who ate the least meat, so he soaked in broth and drank two bowls of porridge.

Zhou Jing has a big appetite. He can eat two servings of four-two meals, not counting dishes. Now I eat less and have nothing at all. But Tonggong's family didn't have much food, he boiled it thinly, and he couldn't get enough to eat. Of course, he couldn't eat it open. Otherwise, the two Shen brothers would not have to eat.

Making money... making money... this is an urgent matter right now!