Chapter 94 Happiness

The first month is out, and the days seem to go by very fast. In the blink of an eye, it is another summer, and the commercial street has been built impressively.

Today's East Street is thriving from a distance. The neat little second floor is lined on the street, decorated with different styles and flowers blooming. Most of them are antique, but there are many of them that surpass the characteristics of this era, showing the style of later generations everywhere.

There is a row of snacks in the middle of the commercial street. Many cart vendors can freely sell here for as little as 20 cents a month, without worrying about being driven out and bullied.

There are several carriages on the street that are all decorated with flowers, and the bright and dripping flowers are wrapped around the carriages. Although the car curtains are linen, they are all bright and clean colors. These carriages are most liked by the vassal and refined literati and women. When you come to Liuzhen, you only need five cents of money, and these carriages can pull people to any place they want to go. Today's Liuzhen is a bluestone road, and the carriage runs fast.

Today's Liuzhen is extraordinarily lively. Not only the people of Liuzhen are running to the East Street, but other merchants from the south and the north are also flocking to the East Street. The East Street was crowded with people, shoulder to shoulder, and a few people in the distance pointed to a large stage that resembled a singing opera. There were no less than ten people on the stage, all of them luxuriously dressed. Among them, the most conspicuous is the man in the dark indigo long gown. He is tall and straight, and his appearance is tough. The most striking thing is that he has an air of grace that no one else has.

Many girls in the crowd who had not left the cabinet quietly blushed.

"The one standing beside him is Master Zhou's husband? It doesn't look very good!" A sixteen- or seventeen-year-old girl critically looked up and down Shen Mo who was standing beside Zhou Jing. Shen Mo was wearing a light blue long gown today, with only a brittle hosta crown on his head, and no other extras. Even so, he is very eye-catching, because he is a twin, and a twin is not in the deep house at home, but he shows his face in front of everyone, and should be despised. However, no one actually thinks so, everyone is used to it.

The little sister who came with the girl who was talking under the stage listened to her disdainfully commenting on Shen Mo, and let go of the girl's arm without a trace.

"Master Zhou has an extraordinary bearing, and husband Zhou is brave and decisive. They are a match made in heaven. Although I'm not from everyone's background, my father taught me that a wife and a mother must be virtuous. I don't want to be able to advise Master Zhou like husband Zhou. To offer the method of repairing roads to benefit the common people. But at least we must learn from Zhou Fulang's courage and decisiveness. When his master was in trouble, he stabilized the house, so that the building was not collapsed, but people went to the building. I can't be like Zhou Fu. With such a skill as Lang, he can rescue the master of the family by himself, but at least he has to stay safe and not hold back the master." The girl said lightly: "By the way, I have something to do at home, so I won't watch the fun with you, and I'll go back first. ." The

girl turned around and left, just to squeeze out the crowd, and to watch the fun from the other side, but it was the girls who were playing together. The girl who was left pouted, knowing that the girl didn't like her saying that Zhou Fulang. Now Zhou Fulang is brave to save his husband, and his wisdom and advice are spread throughout Liuzhen. Although in the overall environment, it is still a woman's virtue to be incompetent, but when it is linked to her own life, it is different. Especially for business people, there are many winds and waves. Who doesn't want their wife and husband to help or even save their lives when they are in trouble. Therefore, Shen Mo's name spread in Liuzhen for a while, and all families with daughter Shuang'er, regardless of their family background, should tell them some stories of Shen Mo, which made Shen Mo a role model for their daughter Shuang'er to learn and worship.

At this time, there was a sudden commotion in the crowd, and it turned out that the county magistrate came. Zhou Jing hurried over with Shen Mo and a group of shareholders.

"The county magistrate is very honored to be able to come, the villain is very honored, and he is full of brilliance." Zhou Jingzuo said with a bow.

The county magistrate hurried to help him with a smile on his face, "Master Zhou is kind and kind, and this official knows how many good things he has done for Liuzhen. Although you are a businessman who opens the door to do business, but because of how many people you buy and sell have jobs You can do it. How many people have been attracted, how many small businesses have been generated, and how much tax has been brought in, how can this official not know. You can rest assured, this official is not a person who is jealous. "

Zhou Jing knew that he meant the former county magistrate, so he stopped talking and asked someone to speak first. The county magistrate said a few words casually, nothing more than praising Zhou Jing, followed by the ribbon-cutting ceremony. The county magistrate experienced this kind of ceremony for the first time, and felt very novel. A red silk tied with a big red flower was stretched straight, and a new pair of scissors was brought up by the servant holding a tray. The county magistrate held the scissors and cut it gently. , the red silk was disconnected, and Zhou Jing led everyone on and off the stage to applaud. With the applause, a long pole was set up under the stage, firecrackers were lit, and the crackling sound of firecrackers sounded, which meant that the commercial street was officially opened.

Immediately, there were smart and talkative guys in the shops on both sides, laughing and laughing at the guests and saying: "Please come in, the commercial street is open today, buy one get one free for our products. That's not enough, you can still hold our shop receipt. To participate in the lottery, no matter which store you buy it from, as long as you have enough 5 taels of silver, you can participate in the lottery."

"How to draw?" The interested person asked.

"Look there." Several big men on the platform outside had already gone down, and several hollow eggs baked in mud were painted and placed on top. "That's called an easter egg. As long as you buy enough 5 taels of silver, you can smash an easter egg. There are different prizes in the easter egg. Some of them are our pancreas facial cream, there are nightdresses next door, or food from other places. In short You can give what you hit."

The woman was immediately shocked and asked, "I don't want money?" In fact, this woman's family is not bad for a few pennies, and if she wants it, it's just a lot of money, and it's good luck.

The man smiled and said, "Since you were lucky enough to hit it, naturally you won't pay any money. But if you hit a hollow one, there will be no prize, but I wish you all the best and good luck!" The

woman rushed into the shop immediately, I didn't choose too much, I just wanted to buy enough things for five taels of silver immediately, and then grab the first prize and smash the easter eggs.

But she was not the only one who had this idea. When she went, it was too late, and the easter eggs had already been smashed by someone. The woman was inevitably disappointed, but soon she was eager to try again, because the woman in front didn't smash anything, just two happy words.

The maid next to her secretly pulled the master's clothes, "Madam, is this a lie? Actually, there is nothing in the easter eggs?" The

woman shook her head and smiled: "You, in the end, the Zhou family is so arrogant. If you do this lottery, you won't have nothing, just look at it, your master, I will definitely win the lottery."

When it was the woman's turn, she didn't use the guy to smash it, she grabbed the small hammer herself, raised her wrist high, As soon as the hammer went down, a mud embryo model came out, which looked like an ingot.

The woman held the small model and said excitedly, "What kind of prize is this?" The

man hurriedly said with a wink, "Congratulations, Madam Hexi, it is a silver ingot, five taels, the second prize in this prize. Madam is so lucky, it's really a prosperous family!"

Starting from Shen Mo, I don't know when Liu Zhenzhong married a wife, and it became popular to marry a prosperous one. Whose daughter will be recognized as a prosperous husband because of some karma, then a wealthy family will even rush to ask for a marriage, which is better than any praise.

The woman was so happy that she couldn't close her mouth, and she was elated, "Xiao Lian, give me a reward."

Xiao Lian took out a few coins from her arms and handed it to the guy, who took it and said a bunch of nice things. This kind of reward did not start with Zhou Jing, but the nobles in the dynasty would take the initiative to reward those who served them when they were comfortable with them. In this case, Zhou Jing does not prohibit it, three letters and five letters are nothing to the nobles, but they are very important to these working men. It's just that he doesn't allow it to take the initiative.

Shen Mo watched for a while below, but still felt interesting.

Zhou Jingdao: "If you still want to play, then let's buy something for five taels of silver and smash it?"

Shen Mo shook his head: "No, I've already played it." Zhou Jinggang came up with this idea. After he made the first batch of Easter eggs and came back, Shen Mo was very interested, so Zhou Jing asked him to try it first, and he smashed it twice. Ten, each egg was smashed open, and he could be excited for a long time when he saw those models. Seeing that he didn't have enough fun, Zhou Jing ordered the second batch of Easter eggs. This time Shen Mo smashed it again, and the models inside were actually two villains. He was pouting and kissing the man. Taking a closer look at the clothes, it seems that one is him and the other is Zhou Jing.

At this time, Zhou Jing smiled and said: "Congratulations to this husband for drawing a kiss from the prize, then I will make an exception for a while and kiss you once behind the husband's back!"

Shen Mo didn't know whether to be angry or ashamed, but naturally refuse. Zhou Jing said roguely, "Husband always keeps his word. Since this son refuses to kiss him, he can't be considered untrustworthy if he only kisses him." Then he hugged Shen Mo and kissed him.

After kissing enough, let Shen Mo continue to smash, but fortunately, the biggest measure of Shen Mo's smashing is kissing.

Zhou Jing came up and hugged him quietly: "You think I will do something else, I can't bear to show my husband to others. Momo, you don't know, I like you as much as you like, if anyone dares to offend You, I will definitely go crazy!"

Shen Mo patted his arm lightly and reprimanded in a low voice, "Don't talk nonsense." But a smile spread on his face. The first half of his life may have been unfortunate, but the second half of his life was soaked in a honeypot, full of sweetness.

Shen Mo was distracted for a while, but when he came back to his senses, he actually had a few more receipts and some things in his hand.

"I asked someone to buy something for five taels of silver, let's go, let's go to the lottery too, this is not cheating."

"Why do you spend this unjust money!" He said so, but Shen Mo felt that he was spoiled , I actually walked onto the Easter egg stage with joy in my heart.

The guy knew Zhou Jing and Shen Mo, he was stunned at first, and he didn't react until Zhou Jing handed him the receipt. The always smart head asked with hindsight: "Master Zhou and Zhou Fulang are going to smash Easter eggs?"

Zhou Jing smiled and said: "Of course, I said that if you buy five taels of silver, you can smash it. Look, I have the one in my hand. But enough is enough."

Those who can arrange this job are all smart, the guy has already reacted, and immediately smiled: "Which one do you fancy, I'll give it to you?"

"Which one do you want?" Zhou Jing He lowered his head and asked Shen Mo softly.

Shen Mo's face was a little burned, but he pretended to be calm and looked at it, and carefully chose one. "I want that."

"Okay." Zhou Jing took the small hammer from the man, stepped forward, smashed it lightly, and a silver ingot appeared.

"Congratulations to Zhou Fulang, congratulations to Zhou Fulang, it is a silver ingot with ten taels of silver, and the only first prize!"

Shen Mo's eyes flashed with excitement. After all, smashing at home is different from smashing here. It can be smashed, and now is the real luck.

"My husband is lucky."

Shen Mo couldn't help holding Zhou Jing's hand holding the silver ingot tightly, "I know, since I met you, I knew that my luck was good."

"Dad, Ah What, what did you smash?" Zhou Yu got out of school and came over to join in the fun with a few classmates in the private school who were in decent conditions. Although the conditions are good, it is only relative. After all, a private school for poor children, no matter how good the conditions are, it can be better there, so a few people gathered together, Zhou Yu made a big deal, bought some things, and smashed an easter egg.

"You're lucky, you hit a first prize!"

"Zhou Fulang is indeed Wangfu's!" Zhou Yu blurted out a classmate: "I waited to choose and I didn't choose anything!"

Wangfu, probably all women and Shuang'er will be happy when they say this, Shen Mo laughed Said: "You don't have to be disappointed, how about I invite you to go to the newly opened food city for a big meal?"

Zhou Yu's classmates cheered: "Thank you Zhou Fulang!"

There is also a store on the commercial street . Next to it is a food city that is twice as large. There are 20 windows on the upper and lower floors of the food city. Each window sells one kind of food, which can be ordered in large or small portions. The large portion is enough for you, the small portion is prepared for delicious food, and the small portion is also small. You can only be full after eating four or five servings, but you can eat more than one, which is simply a foodie's paradise.

Shen Mo was afraid that they wouldn't be able to let go, so he gave the money to Zhou Yu, and when Zhou Yu took the money, they were rude and shouted what they wanted to eat. In the end, I actually bought a large table full of food. I felt embarrassed when I saw so much food. When I turned around, I found that Zhou Jing and Shen Mo had quietly left because they were afraid they would be uncomfortable.

One of the teenagers said while stuffing the oily fried dumplings in his mouth: "Zhou Yu, you and daddy are really in love, and they are enviable. I will marry a relative in the future, whether it is a twin or a girl, I will be with your father. Usually only look for this one, love him well, love him without doubt, and grow old together."

"Yo, how old are you, eleven years old, you want to marry a daughter-in-law, don't be ashamed!"

"It's not too small, my father is ten years old. When I was two years old, I got married to my mother, and when I was sixteen, I had me!"

For a while, several students made a fuss, Zhou Yu slightly raised the corners of his lips, and suddenly felt very happy. I never dared to think about such a day before, but now it happens every day. After all, he was lucky to meet Ah Me and Dad!

Shen Mo retracted his gaze from the commercial street and smiled softly, "Brother Jing, I'm really happy to meet you!"

Zhou Jing kissed Shen Mo's forehead lightly, and said, "Momo, the happiest one should be me! Fortunately, even if I miss a thousand years, I can still find my way home!"