Chapter 43 The slap in the face is really loud, sober?

"You're here to tell my little brother that you are kissing. It's a good thing and it should be." Shen Mo asked, "I don't know which family invited you to be a matchmaker? From this village or from another village?"

Li matchmaker smiled: "Of course it's from this village. Yes, now that your family is so rich, people in this village can't get the next village."

Shen Mo frowned slightly. Zhou Jing thought about it more, and couldn't help but feel that matchmaker Li's words were not simple. It sounded like she was dealing with Shen Lin over there, but she was actually looking at his Zhou family's family background.

"You can't think of the people who entrusted me this time, and your family, Shen Lin, is definitely a match made in heaven. The man's spirit is tall, he is hard-working, and his mother-in-law is also a hard-working person. Lin's marriage is a blessing."

Matchmaker Li said that over the years, the matchmaker can live with a dead mouth, and when he asked him to say this, Shen Mo was curious about who had such a good man of the right age in the village, why he didn't find out.

After hanging Shen Mo's interest, Li matchmaker said, "It's Wang Dali from Aunt Shen's family in your village."

"It's him." Shen Mo suddenly lost interest. Wang Dali couldn't say it was bad, he was just an ordinary man from the village. If he is willing to do it, he is willing to do it, but he is too willing to do it.

Now, apart from Zhou Jing, no other man can get into Shen Mo's eyes.

Matchmaker Li said how the matchmaker couldn't see that Shen Mo's expression was not looking at Wang Dali for so many years. She secretly pouted, thinking, it's just a pair of children, if it wasn't for a little bit of money at home, Wang Dali might not be willing to say it. Now there is such a man who does not lack arms and legs, and who has a good character and is willing to marry obediently, and dare to choose.

No matter what she thought, matchmaker Li still praised Shen Lin.

"Wang Dali and your family's Shen Lin have worked together for two days. I know that your family's Shen Lin is also willing to do it and is willing to fulfill his wishes. Just a small request is on the incense. Of course Wang Dali means. It is Shen Lin who can give birth to a boy, and he is the main one, and everyone is very happy. If he can't give birth, he can't make a man's house break the incense."

Zhou Jing frowned, and he asked coldly, "What are you talking about? What do you mean, Wang Dali is thinking about being young before my younger brother is married?"

"It's not that he is young, it's a flat wife." The matchmaker Li muttered in a low voice, not daring to say it out loud. Originally, when Aunt Shen mentioned this to her, she still thought it was normal, not just a twin, since she couldn't give birth to a boy, she couldn't break the incense in the man's family. I don't know why Zhou Jing asked her back, but she was so guilty that she didn't dare to say it confidently. "After all... you can't let people cut off the incense."

Shen Mo was about to speak, when Shen Lin came in, and he didn't know how much he heard, but his expression was flat, and there was no big ups and downs.

He said to the matchmaker Li: "This aunt said something very strange, I didn't understand one thing. You said that he is willing to fulfill my mind, I just want to ask what fulfills my mind, why don't I know what I need. He's done."

"You son of a bitch, why are you being shy? I tell you, there's nothing shy about this kind of thing. It's reasonable for a man to marry a woman and a woman to marry. Besides, I have met the man Wang Dali. It's really not bad, people are upright and energetic, not to mention a good girl who matches you is completely worthy." Li matchmaker just thought Shen Lin was shy and talked to herself.

Shen Lin waited patiently for the matchmaker Li to finish speaking, and then stopped to drink water and said coldly: "Since that's the case, I'd like to ask him to talk about the good girl and why you come to my house."

"Ah?" The matchmaker Li was dumbfounded. , she opened her eyes hard as if she couldn't believe that Shen Lin would say such a thing, which was completely different from the joy she had expected before. She stammered: "It's not that you fell in love with Wang Dali first. In order to be alone with him, you also asked your brother-in-law to ask for a job in the name of..."

Zhou Jing laughed angrily and interrupted the matchmaker Li: "Okay, you don't have to say anything, I can reply to you now, I don't agree with this marriage. Not only I don't agree, my husband doesn't agree either, just The younger brother himself does not agree, and none of our Zhou family agrees."

"How can it be, obviously Shen Lin...you are not helping him create a chance to be alone with Wang Dali..."

"I don't know about you . Why do you think so? It's what Wang Dali's mother and son said to you. But now I have to make you clear, and at the same time, I ask you to tell the mother and son, that is, to ask them to know themselves correctly. And the reason why my Zhou family I hire people to work because I really need help. As for why I hire Wang Dali instead of others, there are two reasons. The first and most important point is that my husband said that when my family was down, Aunt Shen did not speak or act. He has bullied him in the past, and even sometimes helped my husband to teach those who bullied him a few words when I met him. Although this is not a big deal, it has always been in my heart for my husband."

"The second is I feel that it is not easy for Aunt Shen to pull the older boy, and my husband is kind and dedicated to helping him. As for me asking Wang Dali for help, it is only my personal wish, and has nothing to do with my husband and my younger brother. The consideration is that Aunt Shen's family has signed a long-term contract with my family, which is an interdependent relationship, and everyone is prosperous. Even at this level, he will do his best to help me and be better than others."

"What! How could this be? !" Matchmaker Li couldn't believe it, this was two versions of what Wang Dali's mother and son told her. She shook her head and said, "No, that's not what Wang Dali's mother and son told me. They swore to tell me that Shen Lin first fell in love with his family Wang Dali, but because of their thin skin, they were too embarrassed to say so, so they tried every means to find ways to approach Wang Dali. They also said this matter, the two children have tacitly agreed. They both agree, as long as I walk around in a certain way."

Shen Lin then realized the vagueness when Wang Dali was looking for him this morning. The deep meaning in his eyes turned out to be so.

Zhou Jing snorted and said unceremoniously, "Speaking of which, I have no idea how my younger brother would like Wang Dali, and why would he like him!"

"He's a man, and your family is heavy-hearted. Lin is just a twin..."

"What's wrong with the twins, even if they are twins, my younger brother will only pick and choose when it comes to marriage." Zhou Jing raised the corners of his eyes, making a look of aloofness, slightly provoked The corners of his mouth will show his disdain to the fullest.

"Matchmaker Li has never heard of my younger brother's conditions for recruiting children." Zhou Jing said, "My family is out of the house. The house is not the one set by me and his eldest brother. No. In addition, my family gave 10 taels of silver for the betrothal gift. I remember that in the village, the best bride price for a girl from a wealthy family was only 5 tael. The dowry is a pair of chickens, ducks and fish, 50 catties of pork, two pieces of cotton cloth, a pair of jewelry, and five catties of sweets and cakes. That's about it, I'm probably wrong. But if my family recruits a man, the betrothal gift is only 5 catties. It will be more than this, never less."

Li matchmaker sat on the stool and gasped, "Oh my God, what are the conditions, such a betrothal gift! The villagers can't afford such a large sum of money, there was only one poor family at the time. The family married a seventeen- or eight-year-old girl to the town to be a concubine to an old man in his fifties or sixties, and he only went out once, and it was remembered by eight villages. Anyone who has a man and a girl who gets married will take it out and say with relish, after all, it is very likely that there will be no second copy.

Not only was Li matchmaker stupid, but Shen Mo and Shen Lin were also stupid. This idea of ​​Zhou Jing has never leaked out. Shen Lin was not allowed to say that he was just talking about it just to slap the face of the matchmaker, but it was really intentional. In fact, in terms of the current financial resources of the Zhou family, they are talking big, but if they can set up a few shops selling sausage and duck goods in the town, everything will not be big talk, but a piece of cake.

This is not the end, Zhou Jing added lightly, "By the way, I forgot to mention, these are just small heads. The real big head is that 30% of the business in my town is from younger brothers."

"Thirty percent, how much money is that?"

Zhou Jing looked at the matchmaker Li with a half-smiling smile, "You've asked this before, but one thing is certain, compared to the previous betrothal gifts, it's only a drop in the bucket, it's nothing. What."

Compared to that kind of wealth, it's still a drop in the bucket? Matchmaker Li didn't dare to think about it anymore, thinking that she was about to be moved, and wanted to ask if she could wait for two years. In two years, his youngest son will be sixteen, and he can get married and recruit children.

Suddenly Zhou Jing's words changed, "So, I don't know what's so strange about Wang Dali from Aunt Shen's family, but I think my younger brother will like him!

" into a rattle.

If she had previously thought that it was a blessing from her previous life that Shen Lin could marry a man like Wang Dali, then now, with these conditions, matchmaker Li felt that Wang Dali and He De He could be worthy of Shen Lin. .

"Then how could Wang Dali's mother and son think that my younger brother will secretly admire him! With my younger brother's conditions, he can't afford to make money to support the family."

"Naturally." Li matchmaker nodded again and again. The financial resources of the family have not been underestimated at all. Now that the Zhou family has become a big piece of fat in her eyes, she secretly wonders if there is a suitable man among her relatives, so she can quickly come over and talk about matchmaking. The Zhou family did not speak out under such conditions. Once the words were released, there would be a queue at the door of the Zhou family, and she would not be able to line up at that time.

Zhou Jing got up and said: "So, I'll see the guests off, and I'll ask the matchmaker Li to walk slowly."

"Ah?" The matchmaker Li was stunned, and then asked: "Didn't you leave me to eat dumplings, I agreed."

Shen Mo, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said, "I'm very angry if I don't stay here. Matchmaker Li actually thinks that my younger brother likes Wang Dali, and even secretly admires him. Wang Dali has no money or ability, so he is guarding a dilapidated house. One acre and three points of land, why does he have such a big face. How could Li matchmaker think he has such a big face? This is clearly looking down on my younger brother and my Zhou family. So I will not entertain, if Li matchmaker has any dissatisfaction, please contact me Please tell the people who came here. I'll take you out here."

"I... Hey, don't, I didn't know about the conditions that your family gave Shen Lin. If I knew, of course I wouldn't come. Talk about this matchmaker." Matchmaker Li was invited out by Shen Mo all the way, and the door of Zhou's house slammed shut in front of her eyes.

Matchmaker Li stomped her feet angrily, "It's really bad luck, it was a good thing, how could it be like this, the meat dumplings with white noodles are gone.

"

"It's all because of Wang Dali's big-faced mother and son, and I don't know where their mother and son got such big faces, how could they think that Shen Lin could like him, and what kind of conditions are good for the Zhou family to give Shen Lin. The man can't be found, and he still secretly admires him! Bah, shameless!" Matchmaker Li twisted her buttocks and cursed all the way, all the way into Aunt Shen's house.

Seeing the matchmaker Li, Aunt Shen asked eagerly: "It's done, does the Zhou family agree very much? Shen Lin's two children are so happy that they can't agree. What did Shen Mo say, what dowry do you promise to bring to Shen Lin?"

Matchmaker Li snorted coldly and said strangely: "What kind of dowry do you think the Zhou family will bring to Shen Lin?"

Aunt Shen actually thought about it seriously, "At least the dowry money can't be greedy, it must be brought back. The family produces quilts, how can his family come up with a few sets, and..."

Matchmaker Li said angrily: "Sister Shen, don't have to have any more, I tell you, they don't agree at all."

Aunt Shen said very firmly: "Impossible, you said it's my family, it's Wang Dali, and also, my family is willing to pay one tael of silver as a betrothal gift. One tael of silver, that's quite a lot, who would be willing to pay such a pair of children? High price."

"Oh, it's only one tael, it's really worth a lot, and it can be compared with ten taels. Let me tell you the truth, Shen Lin has never liked your Wang Dali at all, and the Zhou family is even more so from beginning to end. I never took your family Wang Dali into my eyes. What did you say about asking you to make clothes and sign a long-term contract with your family, but Zhou Jing's husband is a kind-hearted man, remembering that you helped him in the village For the sake of saying a few good things, I feel that you are pitiful orphans and widowed mothers, and only want to help you. As for the rest, those thoughts about your son are completely obscenity by your mother and son

. Impossible, my son said that Shen Lin must be interested in him, or would he tolerate his attitude everywhere."

"That's because at that time, the Zhou family was really short of manpower. For the sake of your contract, I know. You will do your best to invite your son to work." Li matchmaker said with disgust: "You think your son is an official and everyone wants to marry. I still think that a tael of silver is a lot of money for your family to buy a house and land.

" Zhou Jing personally said that his family, Shen Lin, was recruiting the child. His family bought a house and land for the man, and the house was built according to his family. These are not counted, and the man who entered the child was given 10 taels of betrothal money, and the list of betrothal gifts was compared. That year, the village was married to a concubine. These are not valuable. The most valuable thing is that Shen Lin has 30% of the Zhou family's business dividends. Just based on such conditions, why do you think Shen Lin thinks so highly of your Wang Dali? What is your Wang Dali? He is the most average person, and he is not smart. I really don't know what your mother and son think. Treat your kindness as something else, even if you are selfish, you have to have a limit. I lost my meal of dumplings with white flour and meat. Those are meat dumplings with white bread! My family has never eaten meat with white bread during the Chinese New Year. Dumplings." The more I thought about the matchmaker Li, the more angry I became. Zhou's dumplings must be full of meat, but they are made of meat.

Aunt Shen was immediately dumbfounded, staring blankly at her son, Wang Dali was no longer self-righteous, and his face flushed. If it is said that Shen Lin alone is not worthy of Wang Dali with the atmosphere of the village, others will think that Shen Lin is married. After all, the status of Shuang'er is there, and the custom of favoring sons over women is there.

But once those conditions are added in front of Shen Lin, Shen Lin's worth will become incomparable, and Wang Dali will not be enough.

Aunt Shen really never thought that Shen Lin was only a husband and brother. Not only did he not get scorned at the Zhou family, but Zhou Jing was willing to give this condition. This is simply a condition for the landlord to recruit husband-in-law to Shuang'er.

Suddenly, Aunt Shen came back to her senses and patted her thigh, crying: "Son, what can I do? The Zhou family doesn't mean that, and neither does Shen Lin. Our family makes such a fuss, this is not to disgust the Zhou family. Well, we, our family's business is probably over, and with Zhou Jing's temperament, we won't let our family make trouble. It's all over, the good days are just beginning, why is it so difficult for our family to live a good life!" Shen The aunt was only awake at this time, and her shrewd mind is still very useful without blindly holding up her son.

Wang Dali squatted on the ground with a sullen face. Thinking about it now, he couldn't find any evidence that he was sure that Shen Lin had a crush on him.