Chapter 63 Shen Lin is happy

As soon as he entered the house, he felt that the atmosphere at home was dull today, Zhou Jingxin was confused, and asked, "Little Mo, what happened at home?"

Shen Mo said gloomily: "It's Chen Huihui, I don't know how things turned out like this. It's just kindness to help her. We have done our best to her, and we have never treated her harshly, but for some reason, she has a grudge against Xiaoyu, a child, and deliberately embarrassed her. Now I think about it carefully, what happened to that master? He will change his face to Xiaoyu well, and I think she must have provoked her."

Zhou Jing sighed, "I don't know if you have heard the story of the farmer and the snake. It is about a snake that was frozen in ice and snow. A passer-by farmer rescued him and hid it in his clothes. After the snake woke up, it bit the farmer's chest. Some people are probably born with snakes

. Mo nodded and said, "It's my own fault for this matter, but it made Xiaoyu suffer for me. Fortunately, she didn't cause chaos, otherwise I would have become a sinner."

Zhou Jing rubbed Shen Mo's soft Hair, comforting: "No, I will be more careful in the future."

"By the way, Xiaoyu knows Zhou Da's direct son, and the two seem to have known each other very well before. Now he is talking in Xiaoyu's room, no Knowing if it was influenced by Chen Huihui, I always feel that something is wrong."

Zhou Jing smiled: "You think that our son is not simple, but he will never be a snake, maybe a little tiger."

"Little tiger? "

Yeah, who can bite, isn't it a little tiger?" In the

bedroom, Zhou Changxi said: "Your father is not a simple person. Before, Uncle Cheng went to the shop to take the exam to the shopkeeper, but he didn't succeed. Are you afraid of being self-defeating this time ?" , make him suspect you."

Zhou Yu shook his head, "You also said that my father is not easy. Before he wanted to adopt me, he must have checked his life history. We should be clear about this relationship between the two of us."

"Speaking of which, your father's methods can It's really cruel, you don't know if you don't go out in the house, that Mrs. Shen was brought into the yamen by your father. Although she didn't want her life, she went down with ten boards and spent eight taels of silver. If you want to come, she will earn from your family Most of the family has gone. Although people are rescued, they will understand later that it is better to die inside. If you die inside, you may still earn a few tears that you can't carry. Now, others will only think that she deserves what she deserves. In the future, if she lives in despair and is scolded, others will only think that this is her retribution, and they will only be more in awe of your father."

Zhou Yu did not speak, but Zhou Changxi smiled. : "Actually, you want to know how Zheng Liu is most, right? He's not much better. He was set up by a few people sent by your father. He lost everything in the casino, and he still owes a lot of debt. The house is smashed to one side every day, and I don't know if the little one in my stomach can survive." The

door was knocked three times, and Zhou Jing said outside: "Dinner is ready, please come out and stay. Let's have a quick meal."

Zhou Changxi said: "Your father respects you enough, I have to knock on the door when I enter my son's house."

Zhou Yu jumped off the bed, "Let's go."

Six dishes and one meal were cooked on the dining table in the main room. Soup, three meat and three vegetarian. The meat dishes are: meatballs, scrambled eggs with chives, and braised pork. Vegetarian dishes are: wild vegetables fried celery, cabbage cashew nuts, fried lotus root slices. The soup is yam pork ribs soup. Also rice and pork pancakes.

Zhou Jingdao: "I'm in a hurry at home, and I don't know if it suits your taste?"

Zhou Changxi eats without raising his eyes or opening his eyes, how can it be unappetizing, just by looking at his clothes, he knows that his status at home is not as good as the one in front of his stepmother. Serving servants. When the food arrived at his place, sometimes only the rancid food was left, and it was a question of whether the rancid food could be eaten. Now in front of big fish and big meat, Zhou Changxi can't wait to give birth to two mouths and fill them in his stomach.

Zhou Jing put a pork pie for Shen Mo, "You try this pie, it's done well."

Shen Mo tasted that although the pie was pure meat, it was fragrant but not greasy, and the pie crust was crispy and delicious. I thought it was good, and I wanted to eat the second one, but when I stretched out my chopsticks to pick it up, I found that the pan was empty. Chopsticks can only make a turn in the air.

"Xiao Cui, here's another plate of this cake." The

guests and host enjoyed the meal, and Zhou Changxi's belly was round, and he hadn't been so full for a long time. Before leaving, Zhou Yu said, "Ah, do you still have that meatloaf? Chang Xi likes it, can you bring him some to eat?"

"Okay, I'll go to the kitchen and call Xiao Cui Bao.

" The old woman now branded a dozen more sheets, wrapped them in oiled paper, and tied them with a rope.

Zhou Changxi was holding the meat pie, and he could feel the hot temperature through the parchment paper. He immediately guessed that it was freshly baked.

Sincerely said: "Thank you Zhou Ah."

Shen Mo said with a smile: "If you like to eat, come here often, Xiaoyu has no playmates, he is very happy when you come. Xiaoyu, you go out to send Changxi off, and let him come more time. Play." The

two children walked out of the door, and the patty was stuffed into Zhou Changxi's arms, "Thank you, I can't bring in the other food you know, this patty is stuffed in my arms, no one will find out, I'm hungry. Just eat one."

Zhou Yu frowned slightly and said, "You plan to do it in the future?"

Zhou Changxi said: "No, I would like to thank Uncle Zhou for borrowing his method of rectifying Zheng Liu. I have already thought of how to deal with the one at home. I'm so confused, it's only about a month, you wait for my good news!"

Zhou Yu returned to the bedroom, and Zhou Jing was waiting for him with this handwritten pamphlet.

Zhou Yu was stunned for a moment, then walked up to Zhou Jing and said, "Dad is waiting for me."

"Yes." Zhou Jing put down the booklet and looked up at Zhou Yu, just when Zhou Yu felt that Zhou Jing wanted to see through him. , just laughed. "Master Chen is gone, and a new master is looking for you. During these days, Dad will give you a lecture on behalf of the master. Dad doesn't understand those who are wrong. Dad only tells you some truth and right and wrong. The first class is to teach It is not impossible for you to seek skin with a tiger, as long as you are also a tiger."

Zhou Yu knew that Zhou Jing was talking about Zhou Changxi, it seems that Zhou Jing already knew that the ghost shop was inseparable from the two of them. He thought that Zhou Jing would tell him some big truths, but he didn't expect Zhou Jing to give him a manuscript with some strange symbols in it.

Zhou Jingdao: "This is our family's unique password. At present, the only ones I know are me, you, and my uncle. If you encounter something inconvenient for others to know in the future, you can use this character in a picture or in a letter and send it to him. We, we knew something happened to you."

Zhou Yu's heart trembled, teaching him this kind of code, and he really took him as his son.

"I think you need to learn about the Three Character Classic and Eight Guwen. After all, it must be useful in imperial examinations. But I think that with your strategy, you are overqualified. You should be able to understand this. Look at it these days. If you don't understand, you can ask me."

Zhou Yu looked down and saw that it was Sun Tzu's Art of War. The enlightenment of others began in the Three Character Classic, but his enlightenment was paralleled by the Three Character Classic and Sun Tzu's Art of War. If he likes it, Zhou Yu really likes Sun Tzu's Art of War.

Summer finally passed, the maple leaves all over the sky fell to the ground, and the Zhou family ushered in great news. Shen Lin was happy, and it has been more than three months.

Shen Mo was so happy that he didn't know what to do, he hugged Zhou Jing and cried and laughed.

"That's great, my little brother is pregnant. I thought my little brother couldn't get pregnant like me. After all, my little brother ate very badly when I was a child, and it's not as good as when I was a child. It's good that I had a mother when I was a child, so I'm better than him."

Zhou Jing is also happy for Shen Lin, "This is a good thing, don't cry, the shop will be closed for a day, and I and you will go back to the village to see my younger brother."

Originally, Shen Lin and Wang Ren had been living in the shop in the town, but that day, somehow Lin suddenly said that he hadn't been home for several days and was homesick, and the two of them went back to Wangjia Village in the dark at night. When they got up in the morning, the two thought about going to the sausage shop to have a look around before returning to town. Unexpectedly, as soon as Shen Lin entered, he was hit by the strong smell of meat and blood in the sausage shop, and he was sweating profusely. He hurriedly asked Zhong Langzhong to feel his pulse, but he didn't expect to be pregnant.

Wang Ren was so excited and panicked that he sent Shen Lin home, instead of going to the shop, and was busy reporting the good news everywhere.

When Hao Yulan heard that Shen Lin was pregnant, she burst into tears on the spot, picked out a hundred eggs and a hundred duck eggs and walked to Shen Lin's house with a small basket on her back.

Wang Fulu shouted a few times from behind, but Hao Yulan ignored him and walked to his younger son's house on his own. Wang Fulu blew his beard and stared, and finally rushed to his younger son's house.

Sister-in-law Wang said in a sour tone, "I'm not sure if I'm a kid. You can see how happy my parents are. Back then, when I was pregnant, I wanted to eat a bowl of chicken cakes, and it also depends on my mother's face."

The second sister-in-law Wang said happily: "sister-in-law, I can't say that. The family was so nervous at that time, and they brought us two into the door one after another. This is someone who has family background, and people who don't have family background can't open the pot for a long time. Now at home, you are in charge and I am in charge. They all work in the dyeing workshop of Zhou's family, and they hold a few hundred pennies a month. If they don't deduct it, they can sometimes get their rewards back. Besides, our family has entrusted Shen Lin's blessing to provide chickens and ducks to the Zhou family. Big head, no matter how many people want to increase the amount, it is impossible for us to do so. This is all because of Shen Lin. If nothing else, we can sell chickens and ducks for two seasons this year, and we can buy 345 taels of silver in one season. , two seasons is 60 to 70 taels of silver, how could such money be earned in the past. Look at the harvest in the fields this year, everyone is crying and grief-stricken, except for the tax, they are worried about how the winter will pass, but there are people in our family who There is no such thing as a worker in the family. So let me say, let alone Shen Lin is our brother-in-law, he is an outsider. If you help us like this, it is not too much to get two hundred eggs."

"There are not many outsiders, but this Isn't it all a family, how can they be the same?" Sister Wang mumbled a few words and followed to Wang Ren's house.

Shen Lin didn't expect Hao Yulan and Wang Fulu to come, and almost cried with joy.

Hao Yulan kept asking Shen Lin what she wanted to eat, and Shen Lin said that she had nothing to eat. Hao Yulan kept insisting on steaming chicken cakes for him.

"The eldest daughter-in-law, the second daughter-in-law liked to eat this when she was pregnant. I'll steam a bowl for you. The chicken cake I steamed is tender." Hao Yulan happily entered the kitchen.

Sister-in-law Wang said: "Mother is good to you. I would like to eat it. Not only do I have to steam it myself, but I also have to look at my mother's face."

Sister-in-law Wang tugged at Sister-in-law Wang's sleeve. Sister-in-law Wang still ignored it.

Shen Lin didn't know what to say, so he didn't answer in embarrassment.

Wang Fulu glanced at Sister-in-law Wang, and snorted coldly, "Xiao Lin didn't ask for a lot of money when she married, but instead brought a house and business, giving the family dozens of taels of income a year. I remember when you married, except for a few quilts Besides, my family gave you 22,666 pennies. That's all. If you are like Xiaolin and don't want to give money back to your family to make money, let alone your mother, I can also steam chicken cakes for you. ."

Sister Wang was reprimanded and her face was red, and she didn't dare to speak any more, so she obediently and Sister Wang went to the kitchen to help.

Shen Mo and Zhou Jing bought a lot of things that are good for pregnant women at the shops in the town, and piled up a half-cart to drag them to Wangjia Village.

The ox cart entered the village and passed by the door of Aunt Shen's house, just as Aunt Shen was staggered out of the house by someone and almost hit the ox cart.

A new daughter-in-law in the yard scolded with her hands on her hips: "You are immortal, and you can't cook well, so you know how to mess up the family. Let's see what a good family can do for you! If you didn't make trouble for nothing Can I lose the business of providing ducks to the Zhou family? Now most of the villages go to work in the Zhou family's workshop, but my boss has to work hard to fight the sacks in the town, and I also need to watch the face of the steward and listen to his beatings. It's all because of you, you scumbag!"

Aunt Shen raised her head and met Shen Mo, who was sitting on the carriage, and immediately wanted to find a hole to dig in, and hurriedly returned to the yard with her head lowered in shame. Inside, her daughter-in-law was still scolding, and she didn't know whether the filial Wang Dali was there, but she didn't hear his squeak anyway.

"Isn't Aunt Shen a very powerful master, why was she so scolded that she didn't dare to chew?"

Zhou Jing shrugged, "I don't know." The

two continued to drive the ox cart and arrived at Wang Ren's house after a while.

"Xiao Lin, eldest brother is here to see you." In the

room, Shen Lin was holding a bowl of chicken cake and couldn't swallow, when he heard Shen Mo's voice and ran out as if he heard a savior.

"My eldest brother is here."

Hao Yulan chased after him, "Hold on, be careful of the baby in your belly." The

two brothers of the Shen family hugged each other, not knowing whether to cry or laugh.

"Don't stand still, your brother bought you food for you, and we'll move it in for you." The

crowd looked back, and then they saw half an ox cart, everything, food, There are also children playing.

Shen Lin held a rattle, "Brother, why are you buying this, the child hasn't come out yet."

"I haven't come out now, but I'll have to come out sooner or later. Besides, shake it twice now, so the child can hear it."

Shen Lin couldn't help laughing and crying.

The Wang family helped to get things from the ox cart, and only then did they know how much Shen Mo had bought. There are only three pieces of cloth, all of which are high-quality Suzhou silk. There is also a basket of toys for children to play with, and the other baskets are full of snacks, a basket of grapes, a basket of peaches, and a basket of apples. There is also a basket of walnuts, half a box of pine nuts, four or five boxes of sea cucumber, a few bird's nests, and a few ginseng trees.

Sister-in-law Wang clicked her tongue, "This week, husband Zhou is too big, just how much are these sea cucumbers, bird's nests and ginseng. There are still so many fruits, can you eat them, but they won't be rotten?"

Shen Lin smiled: "Brother , how do you know that I have no appetite for anything recently, so I just want to eat grapes."

Shen Mo said happily: "If you like it, it's your husband who said that children born from eating grapes have dark eyes, and children who eat walnuts have smart heads. If you have anything you want to eat, just tell Big Brother, Big Brother will buy it for you, don't treat yourself harshly."

"Thank you Big Brother."

Hao Yulan saw what Shen Mo brought and the chicken cake she made, and immediately knew why Shen Lin didn't eat a few bites of this thing for a long time. It turned out that people didn't like it at all. Hao Yulan was a little ashamed, Shen Lin had unknowingly been so far apart from them.

Hao Yulan said: "You guys sit, I'm going to wash the fruit, and there is a bird's nest to steam for Xiaolin. Xiaolin's body has been deficient since he was a child, so he should make up more. Tell your mother what you want to eat, and she will make it for you."

"Thank you mother."

Sister Wang and Sister Wang followed into the kitchen to help. Sister Wang watched Hao Yulan making bird's nest and kept asking, "What does this bird's nest taste like?"

Hao Yulan glanced at her, "If you want to eat it, call your mother's house. I bought it for you just like Xiaolin's family. The chickens and ducks at home have not been fed, so you can go back to feed the chickens and ducks after washing the fruit."

Sister Wang didn't dare to talk back to Hao Yulan, and stuffed a few grapes into her mouth, which was so sour. Shen Lin likes sour food now.

Zhou Yu used his pocket money to buy Shen Lin a pair of small shoes with a small tiger head on them.

"Uncle, this is the pocket money I saved for my brother."

Shen Lin took it with a smile and held it in his hand, "Thank you Xiaoyu, my brother will definitely like it."

Shen Lin It is a twin, most twins have twins, some can give birth to sons, but never give birth to girls. So whether Shuang Er or a boy, for Zhou Yu, they are both younger brothers.

At noon, Hao Yulan and her second daughter-in-law helped to cook, making eight dishes and one soup, four meat and four vegetarian dishes, which were better than the Wang family's Chinese New Year.

Hao Yulan saw that both Shen Mo and Shen Lin seemed to be accustomed to it, and knew that the two families probably used to eat like this. She felt a little uneasy in her heart, not because she didn't eat it, but at this moment she realized that this marriage was her son's high climb.

"By the way, Xiaolin, when I came back just now, I passed by Aunt Shen's house and saw her being scolded by a new daughter-in-law in the family. Is it her son who got married?" Shen Mo asked.

Hao Yulan said, "No, you don't know about it when you're not in the village. It's not worthy of sympathy for Sister Shen to end up like this. She did it all by herself?"

"How do you say it?"

Wang Fulu sighed deeply, "I don't know what to think Yes , she actually came up with a way to deceive her relatives to tell Wang Dali to be her daughter-in-law."

"Deceiving relatives?"

"Yes. After she was taken out of the prison, the village knew it, and no one was willing to tell her daughter to her. A family whose mother-in-law has been imprisoned is unwilling, even a family with two children in the village. Mrs. Shen took her idea to the next village. This year, the harvest in the villages was not good. If I can't make it through, I plan to marry the girl and exchange some money. No, I will ask Sister Shen about a family. When they hear that they belong to our Wangjia Village, they all know that there are sausage shops and dyeing cloth in our village. Fang, it's a family that can live without relying on the little things in the fields, and I can't be happy."

"I asked Sister Shen's son if she worked in the two places in the Zhou family, and Sister Shen actually said yes, and said she had business with the Zhou family. The reason why I approached his family to talk to him was because someone in the village said that his girl was virtuous and willing to work, and his parents were honest people. The family was overjoyed when they heard it, and when Sister Shen made her move, she was very happy. The bride price of three taels of silver, that family believed it to be true, and stopped inquiring about it, fearing that Sister Shen would go back and marry the girl in a panic."

"The girl was really frightened for a few days after she got married. Later, she saw that Wang Dali's family didn't eat or drink well, and Wang Dali didn't look like he was working in the village, so he secretly asked a few families, I thoroughly inquired about Sister Shen. The girl ran back to her parents' house in a fit of rage. Later, Sister Shen walked to the door with a nod and bowed to apologize and finally brought her daughter-in-law back, but life was not easy. That daughter-in-law was not easy to get along with. Always show your face to Sister Shen and scold her."

Shen Mo didn't know what to say anymore, only silence. The karma that everyone sows will be rewarded by everyone.

Instead, Shen Lin asked, "Where's Wang Dali, does he care about his mother-in-law? Before, he was obedient to his mother."

Hao Yulan said, "The child may hate his mother a little bit, thinking that if it weren't for the fact that Sister Shen had been sitting there before. Prison, even if you are poorer, it won't be so difficult to have a relationship, so you don't care about it. Hey! The second half of Shen's life is probably more difficult than the first half of her life!"