Chapter 80

On the seventh day of the first lunar month, Zhou Jing moved back to the town, and Han Jiaban also officially started performing in the town. Zhou Jing and Shen Mo were almost so busy that they didn't touch the ground. Shen Mo first went to the silver building to make a half-faced sterling silver mask for Wei Yuanshan, agreed on the delivery date and handed over the deposit, and hurriedly returned to the shop to clean and open the door for business.

And during this period, Wei Yuanshan couldn't help anything, because the tattoo on his face was evidence of the crime, so he could only hide in Zhou Mansion until the mask came back.

Zhou Jing not only has to buy a shop, but also choose a site to build a workshop. This workshop site cannot be chosen at random, it must be chosen in a well-ventilated and well-guarded place. Pancreas is the only business here. Once it is launched, it will definitely sell well. At that time, it will be hard to prevent jealousy. I am afraid that it will be possible to make a 'palace' drama by means of running water, frame up, stealing secret recipes and so on. And this time he doesn't plan to build the workshop in the village, it's not because he doesn't want to drive the villagers. But beware!

These two workshops have been showing their drawbacks day by day. They are dazzling in the eyes of the villagers every day, and a lot of money flows in. Those who can't get it are very jealous. of.

Zhou Jing wandered around the town for seven days, and finally found an open space in a suburb twenty miles away from the town. There are no people on the left and right sides of the construction site here, and it is far from the village. Once someone sneaks outside, it is easy to find.

Building a factory is for commercial use, which is more expensive than homesteading and farming. A total of 163 square feet of open space costs 300 taels of silver. When I went to the yamen to go through the formalities, I visited the county magistrate casually, and gave me a pair of ginseng, eight taels of deer antler, two pieces of silk from the cloth village, and another five hundred taels of silver.

Seeing these things, the county magistrate smiled and said to Zhou Jing with a kind face: "Do well, you will have a bright future."

Zhou Jing came out after a few words of flattery. At this time, Wei Yuanshan's mask was also made, and he went out to work with Zhou Jing with the mask. When someone asked, he said that his face was scalded by boiling water when he was a child, and he was ruined for fear of scaring others, so he wore a mask. When others saw that the mask on his face was made of silver, they did not dare to embarrass him wherever they went, thinking that he was a noble master.

The two chose seven or eight servants in the Yaxing, and then found twenty good styles in the town and village. Among them, three brothers of He Xi were recruited. The population of the family soared, and the two wives were not enough, so they bought two maids and a pair to serve.

Finally, the shops were set on Huichun Street, which is the most prosperous commercial street in Liuzhen. It's just that a shop costs nearly 1,000 taels of silver, with only two floors up and down, a total of about 27 square feet. The name is also simply called Zhouji Rouge Gouache Shop.

Because of the money and part of the savings that Chidori Yui had sold, the Zhou family did not experience the embarrassment of being stretched, and they were even wealthy in general.

Soon, Wei Yuanshan began his rigorous training. He was really a good man in training, with strict discipline and clear rewards. Twenty men were training in the yard of Zhou's house. They were sweating profusely in this cold weather. If it wasn't for the mother-in-law and husband in the backyard, they would probably be able to take off their shirts. Each of them carried a solid wooden stick in their hands, one end of which was sharpened, and when pierced, it could puncture a blood hole in a person. But it wasn't enough. Zhou Jing colluded with Butcher Wu and the owner of the iron shop. He also provided each man with a machete specially designed for butchers to kill pigs. This machete could slice off a person's head with one blow, but this is dangerous. The items were kept tightly hidden, and Zhou Jing would not take them out unless he had to.

"What are you looking at? You look so energetic?" Zhou Jing leaned close to Shen Mo, squeezing his head against his head. Through the hole that Shen Mo poked in the window, one could easily see the moves of the men in the yard.

"It looks good?" Zhou Jing asked.

It was a normal tone, but Shen Mo heard the grinding of his teeth inexplicably, and his body almost instinctively shook his head and said, "It's not good-looking."

Zhou Jing raised one eyebrow and smiled evilly, "If you like it, I can teach you! Shen Mo always felt that

this was a trap, but his mouth took a quick step and said happily: "Okay." After speaking, it was too late to cover his mouth quickly, and Zhou Jing pulled him up.

Zhou Jingxie smiled and said: "Father, my husband will teach you the thirteen types of wolf defense today. You must learn it well."

After Zhou Jing finished speaking, he pulled Shen Mo into the bad place with a single force.

"The first type of wolf defense, if someone pulls you into my arms like me, and you can't beat him with your strength, you can give him a monkey to steal peaches."

When Shen Mo was still thinking about the meaning of monkey stealing peaches , I felt it somewhere first, and his face turned black, and he said that this person, this person can't hold anything else in his mind except this thing.

Zhou Jing was still laughing ambiguous, "Of course this can also be called 'Breaking the Son's Hand'."

Shen Mo was so angry that he didn't want to listen, and pulled Zhou Jing's unruly claws.

"Look, if you succeed, the bad guy will react like you are now, with both hands hurting to cover the bottom, and at this time you only need to stretch out two more fingers to poke his eyes, and he will be unable to care. Come on, you can escape."

Before he knew it, Shen Mo didn't break free from Zhou Jing, but instead was pushed into the chair at some point, trapped in his arms and motionless.

Zhou Jing panted hard and said, "Have you learned it?"

Zhou Jing's two arms were shackled like iron pestles, and Shen Mo couldn't break free. He could only think of other ways to save himself.

"You didn't say 13 types of wolf defense, there are only two types, you lied!"

"Don't worry, I'll teach you the eleven moves."

Shen Mo didn't want to learn the eleventh test at all, because it wasn't about preventing wolves at all, but 'cooperating with wolves'.

After that, Zhou Jing's figure was bound to be seen in the daily training. Every time Shen Mo looked out from the small hole in the window paper, he was able to meet Zhou Jingxie's smiling eyes. Zhou Jing's teaching is going on, but fortunately, he doesn't 'off topic' every day.

In a blink of an eye, I saw that the cloth house had changed for two seasons, and the sky was gradually getting warmer. The willow trees on both sides pulled out tender shoots. The flour mill started construction after the weather warmed. The workers I've found this time are mainly experienced in milling, no matter how much experience they have, as long as they have done it. In addition, four masters in milling were recruited. These are all ancestral craftsmanship, so each master brought two to three assistants who were both sons and apprentices. The master Zhou Jingyue gave three taels on a regular basis, and there was also a bonus. He made 100 pieces of pancreas every month and gave each master a reward of 100 yuan, and so on. But the apprentices they brought don't have this kind of discount, they only give one tael of silver per month, which is also higher than the workers in the flour mill.

Zhou Jing did not know how to make hand lip balm, but he knew in later generations that the hand lip balm made of snake oil not only whitens and moisturizes, but also reduces inflammation and acne, and can also lighten acne marks. As soon as this idea came up, several masters gathered together to study it. Zhou Jing promised them that as long as they made it, they would give each of them five taels of silver as a reward, and also gave a hundred wen reward for every 100 copies they made. . As a result, several old masters were almost living in the workshop, studying day and night.

At this time, Fan Xin led the team and led the two brothers of the He family who were arranged by Zhou Jing into the team and a dozen other men of his own to hire a team of escorts to go to the south to purchase goods.

With the help of his son, Father He no longer made a living by hunting, but lived with his wife in a cloth dyeing workshop. The food and lodging were all in the workshop, and of course his hunting dog. His other son took another hound to live in the sausage shop, where he played watch.

The men trained by the Zhou family were divided into five teams with Wei Yuanshan as the captain, and each team had five members, who were stationed in the sausage workshop, the cloth dyeing workshop, the pancreas workshop and the Zhou Mansion to patrol. The remaining group was used as a replacement, and the group of Xiu Mu replaced the patrol of the other group.

The five men in each team were divided into two groups, black and white, with a leader in each group. The white team patrols during the day and rests at night, and the night team patrols at night and rests during the day.

Since each team of five people was divided into two groups with too few personnel, Zhou Jing found a temporary patrol hospital in the workshop similar to the role of security guards in later generations. You don't need to do any work, just follow the Zhou Family Nursing Home to patrol, but you need to practice every day. But the salary is only the same as that of the workers working in the workshop, which is twice less than that of the nursing home who sold themselves in the Zhou Mansion.

In late May, when the spring flowers bloomed, Fan Xin brought the caravan back, and the Zhou family's rouge gouache shop officially opened. There is the propaganda role of the opera troupe, as well as the propaganda of Fan Xin and the others. In short, the shop was full of people on the opening day.

The two women employed in the original flour mill were simply not enough, so Shen Mo and Shen Lin had to be urgently transferred. At this time, Shen Lin had not only finished giving birth, but had already given birth. He gave birth to a child, which was beyond the expectations of everyone in the Wang family. Hao Yulan was so happy that he fainted on the spot, and Wang Ren and Wang Fulu didn't close their mouths for a month.

"Madam, please come in." The Zhouji Rouge Gouache shop seems to be free of money, and it feels like crowding the bus during the peak hours of later generations. Shen Mo finally brought a wealthy, elegant, and good-looking woman into the shop. He wanted her to be seated, but he found that it would be nice to have a place to stay.

The woman was guarded by several maids in the middle to prevent being squeezed by others. She was sweating out, took out a handkerchief and wiped it.

"Your business is not very good."

Shen Mo smiled and said, "It's because our family has good things that noble people are willing to come and buy them."

Instead, the woman laughed, "It doesn't matter whether the thing is good or not, your family's way of doing business is good, the shop hasn't opened yet, but the name is called out first. I just heard about the show, and I knew Liu Zhen in a blink of an eye. There is a wonderful rouge gouache shop called Zhouji, which sells a kind of pancreas that I have never heard of before, and it is said that it was given by a fairy."

This is Zhou Jing's method, and it is very easy to use. Most people know it through opera. Since the Han family class became popular, all major theaters all over the country sang along with it.

Shen Mo smiled and said nothing.

The woman said, "I've always wanted to ask, is this pancreas really given by a fairy?"

"Is it a big sister given by a fairy and you'll find out if you try it." Zhou Yu was brought over to the school today after a break. gain knowledge. In business, Zhou Jing has never pursued the idea of ​​a scholar staying away from the stench. Can he afford to read without the stench? So as long as Zhou Yuxiu Mu will follow Zhou Jing to run the shop.

The woman looked down and saw a boy with red lips and white teeth. He looked like he was eight or nine years old, but he was very handsome. He was obviously just a child and had a childish voice, but when he opened his mouth, he sounded like an adult, making women extremely rare. He stretched out his hand to pinch Zhou Yu's face.

Zhou Yu had been practicing boxing and kicking with Wei Yuanshan for several months, and he reacted very quickly and avoided it easily.

He said solemnly: "Master said that there are differences between men and women, and there are different seats at the age of seven, so Xiaosheng can't pinch his face for his wife."

This made the woman cover her mouth with a handkerchief and laugh non-stop. .

"Yo, this child speaks with a straight face." The woman teased: "Then this little boy, I want to buy the pancreas from your place. Can you introduce me?"

Zhou Yu nodded and said, "Yes, sir. Sister, wait for me to get it for you."

Shen Mo saw that the woman ignored him at all, and knew that Zhou Yu was able to entertain him, so he hurriedly went to greet the other women who were calling for work.

Don't look at Zhou Yuxiao, Zhou Jing should have taught him as much as he did, and someone who knows what kind of identity he should recommend at such a young age. He turned around and removed a luxurious suit from the shelf.

This is a limited edition, only ten boxes are released each month, each box contains four pieces, a box of pancreas, a box of snake oil hand balm, a box of ginseng facial balm, and a box of rose-colored lip balm shipped from the south.

"Big sister, I think this one is just right for you." The

woman looked intently and saw Zhou Yu was holding a red sandalwood box with a pink gemstone inlaid on the cover of the box. The box is covered with a layer of silk, which is wrapped under the silk to make four depressions that fit the pancreas and the rouge box.

In the first depression is a pancreas in the shape of a peacock. The lines on the pancreas engrave a lifelike peacock, and there are several blooming irises at the tail of the peacock.

Just looking at it makes people like it, and the woman can't help but stretch out her hand and sniff it under her nose. The aroma of irises is strong, but not choking. It smells like irises blooming at the tip of the nose. In this fragrant floral fragrance, the woman seemed to smell the faint sweetness and milky taste of honey again.

Zhou Yu introduced at the right time: "This pancreas is a beauty pancreas made by Zhouji. It not only adds petals but also honey and milk. I don't need to say that my eldest sister also knows that long-term use of honey and milk can make the skin smooth and tender. "The

woman is very satisfied with this pancreas, not to mention the beautiful shape, just add honey and milk to show its intentions, and women usually use these two things to apply to the face.

The woman liked pancreas and Zhou Yu, so she smiled and said, "Is it as good as your skin after using it?"

Unexpectedly, although Zhou Yu's speech is serious, he has learned ten percent of Zhou Jing's immorality under this seriousness, but he is usually taciturn and hides it deeply.

At this moment, she frowned and said, "Isn't that a bad use?"

At first, the woman didn't react, and then she realized that Zhou Yu was complimenting her skin better than his. This is much more useful than the usual compliments from people in the house. It is said that children can't lie, the most childish words.

The woman couldn't help touching her face. Is her skin really that good? But she is the mother of four children. Despite this, the woman's heart was elated.

"I'm not a big sister anymore. You should call me auntie according to your age." Zhou

Yu shook his head and said stubbornly: "It's the big sister."

"Then what is this?"

It was a porcelain box, only the size of a baby's palm, with colorful paintings on it. It was a woman's slender hand, translucent, slender and soft. There are also red cardamom on the fingertips.

"This one is for fingers, but it's a snake oil, which is different from other fish oil hand lip balms. It can be used not only on hands but also on the face, to remove acne and acne marks. Next to it is a face cream, this one is made of snake oil. The facial balm contains ginseng, which nourishes the skin the most. If you use it for a long time, it will be as white as a peeled egg."

"Ginseng?" The woman was surprised. , how can I still make a face cream?

"It's ginseng. Ginseng is very effective for skin care. Look at the sister next to her. She was the first batch of people who used our ginseng facial balm. All our products have been used on people before they dare to launch. "

The woman saw that the girl was wearing a skirt with Zhou Ji rouge gouache on her body, and she simply combed her hair in a bun. She didn't even have a wooden hairpin. At first glance, it seems that she has no spare money to maintain her skin, but the skin on her face is really as breakable as a child said, as white as a peeled egg.

The woman's eyes flashed. The last one didn't need Zhou Yu's introduction. The woman knew it. It was a well-known mouth grease in the south and the most popular color this year.

"Okay, I bought it for the sake of your introduction, and gave me five boxes."

Zhou Yu shook his head and said, "Big sister, our family sells it, and only ten boxes of this kind of box are released every month. , each person is only allowed to buy one box, more will not be sold. But big sister can buy something else, and it's not bad." The

woman felt a pity after hearing this, but she didn't embarrass Zhou Yu, and chose a few more. other.

"A total of five hundred and fifty taels."

"What? Five hundred and fifty taels? Are you right?" the maid who followed the woman cried out in shock.

Zhou Yu said: "No. A small box of snake oil and hand cream is 22 taels of silver, a beauty pancreas for 5 taels of silver, a household pancreas for 100 yuan, and a box of 22 taels of mouth fat. Big sister asked for hand fat and There are three boxes of mouth fat, five beauty pancreas, ten household pancreas plus a set, a total of 550 taels. The price of the set is limited, and the materials are very particular, such as Ginseng, one may cost a hundred taels, and now it is processed into a face cream, which is naturally expensive." The

woman glanced at her lightly, and Yulan immediately closed her mouth in fright.

"Don't be so surprised, only this box is made of red sandalwood, and there is a gem on it. The face cream inside is made of ginseng, the hand cream contains honey and milk, and the pancreas is the only one. It's worth the price. Check it out."

"Yes, ma'am."

When the woman left, she was still reluctant to part with Zhou Yu, she was probably coaxed too much, and she said, "I see you as a child with a good face from the first sight, and I like it very much. It's probably because the two of us are destined, in the future. If you come to the imperial capital, come to see me at Feng Mansion, maybe I can do anything to help you."

At this time, Zhou Yu just agreed with his mouth, but he didn't take it to heart, but he didn't know Feng Mansion in the imperial capital. There is another name that everyone wants to climb but can't climb.

"Son, you like that woman's style. It's charming and has a good temperament, but it's old." Zhou Jing didn't know when to come over, and he was able to say such old and serious words to his son.

Zhou Yu immediately returned to his previous expressionless face. Is he only nine years old? Although he is very mature in his heart, it is impossible to like a woman older than him! Although I don't know why that woman has a feeling that he can't help but want to get close.

Zhou Yu looked up at his father, moved his eyes and gestured behind him, when Shen Mo came over.

Shen Mo's face was red with anger, and his eyes were about to shoot fire.

"Brother Jing, what nonsense are you talking about with your son, his son is only nine years old!"

Zhou Jing said aggrieved: "Look at him, he usually shows a cold face to both of us, he doesn't even look like a smile, and every sentence is a word. One word went out, but the woman just talked a lot..."

"You..."

"Treasurer, settle the bill!" Fortunately, there was a guest who wanted to settle the bill and rescued Zhou Jing, Shen Mo glared at him angrily gone.

Zhou Jing turned his head to question his son, but found that Zhou Yu had emerged from the crowd and hid behind the counter.

"I also said that I don't like that type, otherwise why would I greet people in a hurry? Isn't it the most taciturn? Hey, men are the same no matter how big or small!"

The shop was busy until the sun went down, and the candles had to be lit. It was hard to see clearly, and the crowd slowly dissipated.

The newly hired shopkeeper Wang and Zhou Jing Shen Mo lit candles to count the goods, and found that most of the goods were sold in one day, and half of the containers were empty. The most sold is the pancreas hand lip balm and face cream processed in the Zhou family workshop, but the most popular rouge gouache from the south is sold less.

Shopkeeper Wang was so happy that he could grin to his ears.

"Boss, I've been the shopkeeper for all these years, and this is the first time I've experienced this kind of crazy looting. If you don't know, you shouldn't think that we don't need money for this thing?"

Zhou Jing smiled: "Don't be too happy, our workshop The thawing has only begun, and it has only been completed in less than two months, and it is all handmade. Most of the inventory is here, I think you are all sold out, and then it will be closed."

Shopkeeper Wang knows The thing is true, but Zhou Jing's words are just joking with him, and he doesn't care.

"Master, let's limit the purchases in the future. We will sell 30 items a day, otherwise everything will be sold, so I, the shopkeeper, will have to go home?

" We won't sell it, even if we sell the cheapest household pancreas. Otherwise, our shop will have nothing to sell."

"Yes, the owner.

" If the owner of the shop next to Zhifen heard this, he would probably have to put a sack on Zhou Jing, which would

be very annoying! But when he saw the ledger at night, Zhou Jing was happy to be a chrysanthemum. There are ten limited-edition boxes, one box is 379 taels of silver, half of it is sold in one day, plus other zeros and zeros, it makes 2,300 taels in one day alone. After removing labor and costs, at least half of it remains.

Zhou Jing waved his hand happily, "It's been hard work today, everyone will be rewarded with a piece of household pancreas, 20 cents of money. Shopkeeper Wang's reward this month will be doubled for you." Shopkeeper

Wang nodded happily and said a word. Lots of good things to say.

Shen Lin followed after a busy day, and Shen Mo brought him a box, household pancreas and beauty pancreas, four pieces each.

Shen Lin refused to ask for it, so Shen Mo pretended to be angry and said, "When we get married, we are far away from eldest brother. Don't want anything from eldest brother. Forget that you were raised by eldest brother."

Shen Mo said this and Shen Lin dared not . No more, I got something.

Busy so late, the shopkeeper Wang was fine, and it was okay for a man to go back late. The two little girls were going to work on their first day, and they didn't go back so late. The family was frightened and rushed to the shop in a hurry. Looking at the candles for business, I don't know what to do to make those women smear them and buy them back.

Knowing that their sister was all right, they didn't dare to go in and disturb them, so they squatted on the ground outside. They were all freezing, and when they saw their sister come out, the

two men rushed up immediately.

Zhou Jingwen said: "I'm in a hurry, it's okay, today's one just opened, it won't be tomorrow, all get on the ox cart, I'll let Jiang Wei take you back."

Jiang Wei sat on the ox cart and greeted: " Get in the car, it's so late, it's not convenient for you to walk back."

Shopkeeper Wang said, "But there is only one bullock cart, so we're already seated, what do you guys do?"

"We're close, and we walked for only a quarter of an hour. , let's go."

Shen Mo also persuaded: "Quickly take the car and go, this is a reward for you, just work hard in the future."

"Yes."

On the way, the man who came to pick up his sister said: "The master of the Zhou family and his husband are very kind, and they are also good to the servants. If you change to another master family, there is no reason to go back and let the guy take the car." The

sister said: "No, Mr. Zhou and Mr. Zhou are really nice. You see, because it's too late today, Mr. Zhou gave each of us a piece of household pancreas and twenty pennies."

The man didn't know the value of pancreas, he only recognized the value of pancreas. Money, he said: "Twenty cents? A day's wages, really generous!"

My sister said: "You, you really don't know gold and jade, what is twenty cents? This pancreas costs one hundred cents. There will be a limited number of coins tomorrow, so you can't buy them casually

. Then isn't the one we have in our hands very easy to sell, and the house is a lot looser after changing a lot of money.

After realizing that something was wrong, the siblings looked nervously at Shopkeeper Wang. Shopkeeper Wang said flatly, "

Since it was given to you by the owner, it's yours, you can keep it for yourself or sell it. But there is a little bit of other thoughts, otherwise I will be the first to forgive you. "

"Yes, yes, I know." "

Shen Lin went home and told Wang Ren the price of the things, and asked him to supply his eldest brother with the income of the sausage shop.

Wang Ren said, "Xiao Lin, your eldest brother is very kind to you, not the amount of things, but his heart. You see, he left our two sisters-in-law and father and mother alone for you, didn't he just want you to feel better. "

Shen Lin rubbed his sour nose, "Big brother is very kind to me, since I was a child, so my childhood was not bitter at all, on the contrary, I was very happy. Brother Ren, we just need to remember that if the eldest brother said he is a brother-in-law, then he is a brother-in-law, and it has nothing to do with us. "

Wang Ren gently hugged Shen Lin and said, "I know, I just need to remember what you said. "