Chapter 31 Signing a long-term sale

"If you bring ducks to the town and sell them, you can sell them for up to 12 or 3 cents per pound, but the price in our village has always been 11 cents a pound if someone collects them. I will not lower the price. If you agree, I can get you money now."

Aunt Shen said: "It should be, there is no reason to make it cheaper for outsiders and more expensive for people in the village."

"Well, I have a written contract here, and I will read it to you. , no problem, you can just press a handprint."

Aunt Shen was so stunned that she could put a big egg in her mouth, "Shen Mo, you can read?"

Shen Mo nodded and said, "Brother Jing, he is studying characters these days, my little brother and I are literate. I follow him to learn, although I don't know most of the words, but I know the common ones."

Aunt Shen was so shocked that she couldn't speak, this is too wasteful, isn't it a waste of money? Literacy for Shuang'er! Did Zhou Jing dig up something, or was it really like a rumor from the villagers that he made a profit by doing business in the town?

Shen Mo read the contract, and Aunt Shen had no objection. Shen Mo paid her a tael of silver and three hundred pennies, and Aunt Shen pressed her handprint.

Aunt Shen took the money and said happily, "I'll catch ducks for you now, you guys are waiting here!"

Eighteen plump ducks were bound by their feet. Aunt Shen was afraid of pecking Shen Mo again, so she deliberately cut the duck's beak into the mouth. tied up.

When Wang Dali came back in the evening, Aunt Shen talked about selling ducks, and she even mentioned the fact that Shen Mo and Shen Lin followed Zhou Jing to learn calligraphy, she shook her head and said, "What do you think about Zhou Jing? One pair is not enough, but they are raised together. Is it true that Shen Lin was raised by him, as rumored in the village, or else why is it for food, clothing and writing? Look at the materials that the two pairs sent. What's more, even the coarse cloth for work can only be worn by the wealthy households in the village. Sure enough, there is no wind and no waves, so Shen Lin and Zhou Jing are probably really unclear!"

"Mother, I'm done eating. I'll go into the room and lie down for a while. I'm too tired today."

"Come on, go into the room and get some sleep!" Aunt Shen looked at the tired Wang Dali with distress, and felt that she was so good. Son, he is handsome and has a good character. What is it that is inferior to Zhou Jing? Why did he let that second-rate boy have shit luck, and his own son will suffer such a crime!

Shen Mo and Shen Lin carry the duck When they returned to Zhou's house, the three of them killed all the ducks, and left the fur to be dried, so that they could be used as quilts or clothes in winter.

Duck head, duck feet, duck intestines, etc. are all cooked separately, and each pot of soup has different seasonings. There was still a lot of duck blood. Zhou Jing didn't want to sell it, so he made them a duck blood vermicelli soup.

Shen Mo and Shen Lin's eyes lit up after eating it. He never knew that duck blood could still be eaten like this!

After the duck food was cooked, Shen Mo and Shen Lin tried it first. Shen Mo likes spicy food, but Shen Lin doesn't eat spicy food. The two brothers happen to be two factions. represent. But no matter which faction they ate at the end, they nodded again and again, thinking that this thing would definitely make money.

Shen Mo gave a thumbs up and was full of praise.

"Brother Jing, duck heads are also delicious. I used to eat ducks, but there was little meat in the duck heads, and no one wanted to chew them. But the duck heads you made are so delicious, it's like an addiction. After eating one, I still want to eat them. The second one, give those good wine men a few drinks, and they will be able to drink it until tomorrow morning!"

Zhou Jing knew that Shen Mo was exaggerating, but he was still very happy. He has a completely unusual meaning to Shen Mo and Shen Mo to him. A very small thing is not even a big deal, only Shen Mo gives a affirmation, Zhou Jing feels that everything has become a special meaning

"Our duck goods will definitely be sold tomorrow!" Zhou Jing confidently Guaranteed by pat on the chest.

Shen Mo's job of making clothes was over the horizon, and the next day he stayed at home to make clothes. Zhou Jing led Shen Lin out to do business.

On this day, Shen Mo was not at home at home, and he was worried, afraid that they would not sell well. It wasn't until the peasant family had dinner that Zhou Jing and the others finally drove the mule cart back.

Shen Mo pounced on the small back basket that was loaded with the goods first, and then looked at the small drawers on the counter. Everywhere was empty. Shen Mo knew that the business was successful, but he still asked worriedly, "All sold?"

Zhou Jing He smiled and said, "It's all sold!"

Shen Lin was so happy that he opened his mouth and bared his big white teeth, his face flushed with excitement.

"Brother, it's such a pity that you didn't come today. You don't even know it. As soon as our duck goods come out, it will be the only one. There is no such thing in the town! Do you remember that we went to sell it on the first day? The old man who led the children to buy sausages? He is here again today. I heard that we have launched duck products. This time, I will not try them. He bought the most meaty duck bones!"

"This is not the end . , as soon as we went back and got addicted to eating delicious food, he recommended us to his neighbors. Those old men who wanted to drink came, and when they saw that there was no meaty skeleton, they blamed us for not doing more. In the end, they had to buy other Yes ."

"I knew that this kind of food would definitely be popular, and the minds of the gentlemen with the best wine!"

Shen Lin agreed: "Really, they don't need money to buy them, there are a lot of them. Both have to be robbed! An old man and a lady almost got into a fight, just because our family had few duck feet, and she wanted to buy him too. The two fought in front of the stall for a long time. Don't we need money for things in my house?"

Shen Mo laughed for a while, suddenly thought of something, got up and went to Zhou Jing's arms to touch it, then he took out a big money bag.

There were pieces of silver and copper plates in the purse. He and Shen Lin worked together to count them for a while.

"Two sticks of eight hundred and fifty copper coins, my God, there are so many, our net profit in one day is eight hundred and seventy-five coins!" Shen Mo couldn't believe it, he used to earn so hard for a single penny. Now you can earn more than 800 yuan a day, you have to be consistent!

Zhou Jing said with a smile: "This is just the beginning, we are not familiar with the market yet, and we don't dare to do so much. Maybe I can earn Yiyi in one day!"

"Yuan?" Shen Mo was a little dizzy, feeling that he wouldn't dare to dream like this.

"Our family will make more money in the future. I believe your husband is capable." Zhou Jing leaned into Shen Mo's ear and said in a two-person voice, "I believe in your own eyesight, I am the man you picked up. , I don't have the ability to deal with you."

Shen Mo glanced at Shen Lin in a panic, and saw that Shen Lin was so focused on the money that he didn't pay attention to the two whispers, so he was relieved.

After dinner, Shen Mo and Shen Lin continued to go to the village to collect ducks. They were all good people who had never bullied Shen Mo when they were the rogue Wang Jing. Since the ducks are paid in cash, there is nothing that can't be done if you go there, and they are all given sugar water. There is no tea in the village, and a bowl of sugar water is used to entertain distinguished guests.

The days of the Zhou family are getting up day by day. Even the walls as tall as the two of them can't enclose the prosperity inside. Especially after the Zhou family has collected ducks on such a large scale for a few days, the village is once again because of the rumors of the Zhou family. all over.

The weather in early summer has begun to gradually get longer, and the peasant family who have nothing to do in their spare time move on a bench and sit on the small road in the village, talking briefly between the east and west.

"I heard that the Zhou family has a duck business in the town. They need thirty or forty ducks in two days, and they have already been purchased by several families in our village?"

"Really, fake?" Wang Fen couldn't believe it. She knew best what Zhou Jing looked like. That little rascal grew up under her nose, and he was still doing business, so he deserved the compensation.

The first person said: "Really, really! I saw the two pairs of Zhou's family receiving ducks from Aunt Shen's house on the first day. At that time, I was wondering why his family used so many ducks, but I didn't take it seriously. Or a few days ago, my cousin from my aunt's family told me that he saw Zhou Jing leading Shen Lin out of the stall in the town. They sold sausages and duck goods. They were all fine food and expensive! Even the shriveled and meatless duck head became so valuable when it arrived at his stall. It cost a lot of tens of cents per pound, and those people in the town were still lining up to buy it! Most of the time, the scene seems like you don't want money!"

Wang Fen said: "You are too exaggerated! How can so many people buy it? If the business in the town is so good, how can I order the food in my family farm every day? There is no shortage of sales!"

"I'm not exaggerating, you didn't see that, there was an old man and a lady who almost fought over who bought the last pound of duck goods!"

Shen Wen interjected: "I don't know if there are any in town. What do the rich people think, that duck head tastes good even if it is bone, and it also has meat delicious. It only costs 20 cents per pound of fat and thin, and it can be used for both oil and cooking, so it is very affordable!"

"Let's This kind of thinking is not the same for the rich men in the town. They pay attention to the taste of their food! It is said that ducks drink and eat as a delicacy in the world! There are many people who buy them!"

Wang Fen said sourly: "Oh, Didn't the Zhou family make a fortune this time? I

do n't know if the homestead where his family lived or not was bought. Before anyone could answer her, an old woman came over. The strange thing is not her, but the clothes in her hands. There were actually fine cotton fabrics in those clothes. The colors of the fabrics were light and elegant, and they didn't look like the style of the villagers. This style can only be seen in the town when the rich and young masters wear it.

"Oh my God, Aunt Shen, where did you get such good materials, and went out to pick up gold bricks!" Wang Fen said, and grabbed the clothes at once.

Madam Shen is old-fashioned, she has been on guard for a long time, and she dodged lightly and dodged.

"Don't touch it, this material is expensive. If it's damaged and dirty, we can't afford it!"

Wang Fen pouted, tsk tsk.

"Isn't this from your family? It was made for the young man in the town. When did you know the people in the town?"

Aunt Shen said, "It's not from the town, it's the Zhou family! They entrusted me to me. You did it."

"What? Those two pairs?" Wang Fen's eyes widened, almost falling out.

Clothes of such a good material are made, but the Zhou family has made money in the town.

Wang Fen said unhappily: "I didn't tell you, Aunt Shen, Zhou Jing bought ducks from your house long ago, why don't you want to inform the villagers about this good thing!"

Aunt Shen said impatiently, "What are you reporting? , the Zhou family owns their own business, buy from whomever you are willing to buy, that is to say, it is up to you!"

Wang Fen was fascinated with confidence and said disapprovingly, "That's not necessarily true."

" Okay. , I won't tell you, I have to give it to people quickly, this clothes are several days old."

At this time, there are still many wooden doors in the village, and they are usually not tied, and they can be opened with a slight push. But Zhou's house is the kind of tall, lacquered red door in the town with two iron leather bags and silver nails. It is usually closed tightly. If you want to enter, you need to knock on the beast's head first.

I don't know if the iron gate is too majestic. When facing it, I knew that the people living inside were peasant family members like her, but I couldn't help feeling awe, and I didn't dare to knock after a few knocks.

After a while, someone came to the door and asked, 'Who? '.

"It's me, Aunt Shen. I'll deliver the clothes."

The door opened slowly, and Shen Lin stuck his head out, "Aunt Shen, come in!"

Aunt Shen came to Zhou's house for the first time. The empty yard didn't even have root vegetables, but I felt that it was a pity to abandon such a large yard. But when she looked up and saw the eaves of the carved balustrade and painted building in the yard, the two lifelike house beasts squatting on the roof, and the beautifully carved window partition, Aunt Shen felt that she did not enter the Zhou family, but It was the big old man's house in the town that he entered by mistake, and he didn't dare to make a sound when his feet fell.

Shen Lin led her into the living room. Zhou Jing's living room was spacious and bright. He didn't consider the large windows and the lack of warmth in winter. The next piece is golden.

Zhou Jing was wearing a light blue long gown and stood quietly in the room, his air immediately became a master.

"Aunt Shen is here, sit down." Shen Mo got down from the collapse and sat on the chair opposite her.

"This is Zhou Jing, I don't even dare to recognize the style in this long gown." Aunt Shen was a little cautious and moved uneasily.

Zhou Jing smiled and said, "My husband made this himself. He is good at craftsmanship, which makes my whole body feel refreshed.

" All the needlework was done by Shen Mo, and Wang Chunhua didn't even touch it.

However, Aunt Shen is an old woman who has been sewing all her life, and her craftsmanship is definitely much better than Shen Mo. If you show her the ready-to-wear made by Shen Mo, there are still many faults that can be picked out.

But Aunt Shen also came from a young age, and understands the greasy and crooked energy of young people when they are affectionate and sweet.

"Shen Mo's craftsmanship is good, Zhou Xiaozi and your handsome looks are all together."

Just then Shen Lin rushed back with water, and Aunt Shen took a sip and took a sip. It was so sweet. Other people's sugar water only contains a little sugar, and it has a sugar taste that means that! The Zhou family's sugar water is really sweet, so a small bowl needs a tablespoon of sugar!

"Mrs Shen, sit down. Now, there are still unrecorded accounts in my house, so let's go and reconcile them first."

Men and women avoid each other, even if it is a farmer's family, even if Aunt Shen is already an old woman, and she has grown up with Zhou Jing's generation, she will never have a wife and a child. The truth is that when a child speaks, a man sits with him.

Aunt Shen knew that Zhou Jing was trying to avoid suspicion and did not dare to stay, so she got up and said, "You are busy with your work, I'll just sit and talk as an old lady." As soon as

Zhou Jing left, Aunt Shen felt that the air was lighter. , the feeling of being suppressed is no longer there. Come to think of this person, his temperament will be different when he has money. I saw Zhou Jing in the past, which was not pleasing to the eye, and I didn't want to take a second glance. Now seeing Zhou Jing, there is a feeling of being suppressed and unable to raise his head at all, as if he saw a rather majestic old man.

Shen Mo turned over Aunt Shen's clothes, and said with satisfaction: "Aunt Shen's craftsmanship is very good, and she is very close. Little brother, try it on, let me see if it fits."

Sure enough, people rely on clothes and horses on saddles, Shen Lin came out with new clothes, and it was coarse cloth. Without the patch, he became a completely different person. The whole person is very energetic.

Shen Mo nodded with satisfaction, "It's no wonder Brother Jing told you to wear bright colors, it's really good-looking. I'll wear this to town tomorrow, and show everyone that our younger brother is also very handsome, maybe some family has the spirit and willingness The people of the arrogant man will see our younger brother coming to propose marriage!"

Shen Lin was embarrassed by what he said, and called out eldest brother in embarrassment.