Chapter 38 Teaching lessons

Wang Fa was stunned, and said dumbly: "Auntie, you didn't say that when you came."

Aunt Shen said flatly: "Wang Fa, what you said is wrong, what did I say when you came, auntie? I didn't say anything, I just agreed to come and have a look. You said that my wife has something else to say?"

Wang Fa thought about it carefully, and Aunt Shen was not as angry as they were and said some extreme things. But her attitude at the time was obviously acquiescence and support, and in a blink of an eye it became persuasion.

Wang Fa looked up and saw Zhou Jing standing coldly opposite him, with a mocking expression and mocking eyes. He opened his mouth as if to say something in vain, but in the end he couldn't swallow a word.

It's nothing but this. People have been completely offended by him, so the money is bound to come out, which is related to the lives of his family.

"Anyway, Zhou Jing, you can't betray your trust. We have a contract in our hands. You must give us this money..." Wang sent a heartbreak, and he gave it up.

Zhou Jing sneered and said: "I, Zhou Jing, have always placed the most emphasis on honesty in business. Since I signed a contract with you, I will definitely implement the contract. You are here today to ask me to accept your ducks, yes, that is, you are here. The agreed date is right."

Zhou Jing turned around and patted Shen Mo's shoulder soothingly, and said to his little husband with a kind of gentleness that was completely different from Wang Fa's tit-for-tat confrontation: "Go get the silver."

Shen Mo Nodding, turned around and walked into the courtyard.

"The contract stipulates that the ducks need you to be brought to my house. Now I haven't seen your ducks in my house. How can I give you money?"

Wang Fa was overjoyed and immediately said: "I'll go back and tie the duck for you now."

Zhou Jing was noncommittal, watching him leave happily, with a cold smile in his heart.

"The rest of the people still have things to do, so please forgive me for not staying."

Liu Wei was anxious when he saw that his cousin wanted money, but he got nothing. He knew in his heart that when things got to this point, if nothing happened, he was afraid that Zhou Jing would make a later move, and he would be unable to guard against it.

"Zhou Jing, haven't you said how to deal with my duck?"

"How to deal with it? Liu Wei, you are illiterate, but not only did third-party witnesses be present when the contract was signed, but also read it to you on purpose. It clearly states that as long as the ducks are mature and the date of receiving the ducks, is your duck mature or is it the day?" Zhou Jing said contemptuously, "If you have to act according to the contract, then we will act according to the contract, since what are you like? If you haven't arrived yet, you're running to me again!"

Liu Wei was so stupid, how could he forget about it. His family bought duck cubs with his cousin's family, but unlike his family, his cousin's family used to have more than a dozen free-range ducks. Before the ducks were raised, the Zhou family hadn't done business, so they would have written contracts. In order to make more money, I begged Zhou Jing to accept it together. And what Wang Fa's family wants to sell now is this batch of mature ducks.

And his family is still a group of little ducklings hanging around in the duck house, how to sell, what to sell!

"Liu Wei, I advise you to use your brain before doing things, don't let others make the first bird at a stroke, and it will benefit you in the end. I didn't get it, but I was hit by a slingshot."

Liu Wei seemed to have torn his face, so there was nothing to fear, but he was fortunate to go out and said directly: "Zhou Jing, whatever you say, I'm not afraid of you, as long as I have With the contract in hand, you still have to pay me the money obediently."

Zhou Jing said in a vague way, "Really?"

Wang Fa went quickly and came back faster. Several of his sons started to tie the duck together. The ducks were tied upside down in the palms of several men, and the rain made them croak.

Wang Fa approached and motioned for the family man to put the duck on the ground.

"I'm all tied up."

"Very good." Zhou Jing nodded with satisfaction, but suddenly the conversation changed. "Wang Fa, it stands to reason that if the duck is caught, I should pay you the money. But now it's not that I don't give you the money, but your ducks are soaked with water and their feathers are so wet that I even know they are wet. Ducks are much heavier than dry ducks, so how do you ask me to weigh you?"

Wang Fa didn't expect this, and when he heard Zhou Jing agreed to give him the duck money, he was overjoyed. But now that the duck is wet, it must be a lot heavier. He said that, he knew it was impossible when he thought about it.

Shen Mo had already taken the money back and stood quietly behind Zhou Jing, only to feel relieved when he saw Wang Fafa's stupid look. In the past, when others bullied him, he had no choice but to back down step by step. Now that I have Zhou Jing at home, I no longer have to suffer from these fuss.

Shen Mo deliberately opened the purse and opened it to show everyone, fearing that they would not be able to see clearly, he took out the ten taels of silver ingots and swung it around in front of their eyes.

"You are optimistic, it's not that my family has no money, this one is enough for your duck money. The problem now is that my family should not be taken advantage of, it is impossible to call you a wet duck, so Wang Fa, if you want money, think of a way. Dry your wet duck and come back, and then it won't be worth a penny."

This request was reasonable, Wang Fa couldn't say anything else, but he wanted to catch the duck back. When it dries, the rain still has to get wet.

"You can drive the duck into your house and wait for it to dry. Weigh it after it is dry. We can go in and wait."

"You're dreaming!" Shen Lin sarcastically said: "My family spent so much money to build a beautiful and grand tile-roofed house to dry your ducks! Don't say anything else, your ducks will What should I do if I pee in my house and make my house stinky? My house is not your poor and shabby house. I don't care about that. Open your eyes and see clearly. In order not to have that stench at home, my yard is so big. A duck and chicken are not raised, just afraid of the smell!" After speaking, he covered his nose and stepped back, as if he smelled the stench of ducks.

In fact, Shen Lin doesn't like these chickens and ducks, he just loves them to death. In his eyes, these things are both silver and meat, and when he saw them before, his eyes glowed green with envy. Saying this now is entirely to anger people, how to say how to relieve anger. Sure enough, Wang Fa was so angry that his face turned green.

Shen Mo held back his laughter, feeling that the younger brother was doing well, and added duck legs to him at night.

"Then what do you want us to do?" Wang Fa hummed angrily.

"That's your business, it has nothing to do with me. According to the contract, we just sit at home and collect the ducks, and the rest is your business. The contract stipulates that if you can't deliver on time, we have the right to void the contract."

Wang Fa shouted . : "We will deliver on time, just wait!"

He led a few sons and brought the ducks back. Liu Wei didn't deliver the ducks yet, and his ducks hadn't grown into just ducklings. Cub, there is no reason to continue to entangle, and can only go away.

Aunt Shen seemed to have something to say, but Zhou Jing reached out and interrupted him.

"Ms. Shen, the road is slippery, I'm sorry I can't entertain you, please come back."

After everyone left, Shen Mo said with a face full of resentment: "Brother Jing, they do things in such a way that we'll just swallow it. We obviously have good intentions to lead them, but they regard us as the last straw, and they want to sacrifice us to save themselves with the ruthlessness of perishing together."

Zhou Jing handed him the clean gown and said with a smile, "I definitely won't let them bully them in vain if I have them at home. Don't they want to act according to the contract, then let's act according to the contract and let them understand that since I can bring the They can also put them to death."

Aunt Shen knew that today's events would make the Zhou family think about her family, and she was a little annoyed for a while, and she was so obsessed with being persuaded by Wang Fa.

When she returned home, Wang Dali asked nervously when she saw her expression: "Mother, what's the matter, did Zhou Jing really lose enough money to pay our ducks? What should we do?"

Shen The aunt shook her head and said, "No, the Zhou family is rich, and it's not as bad as our family's money."

Wang Dali asked, "Then why are you still frowning?

" The mother is worried. Have you ever thought about it, how could Zhou Jing be able to swallow such a choking thing today? He is a man who will take revenge on his old husband-in-law who beats his husband a few times. How can he admit it and stop The land will be used to calculate his money?"

At this time, Wang Dali was also worried.

"What can I do about this? I quit my job to raise ducks, so my family pointed to it and turned around. This year's crop is like this again!"

"You let your mother think about it, there is always a way." Aunt Shen muttered After a few murmurs, she fell into deep thought, and she stood out for a while, her eyes fell on Wang Dali unconsciously, and she clapped her hands and laughed when she saw the sudden flash of light in her son's mind.

Wang Dali laughed until his mother looked at him.

"Mother, what's the matter with you?"

Aunt Shen hugged her son with joy, and laughed loudly: "Why didn't I think of it, why did I forget it. Son, having you in our family is the best life-saving charm, someone else's Can't compare to ours!"

Wang Dali pointed blankly at the tip of his nose, "Me?"

"Yes, it's you!" Aunt Shen said firmly: "You are different from others to the Zhou family. Didn't the Zhou family intend to tell you about Shen Lin? We just obeyed what they said about Shen Lin. As long as Shen Lin married and became a member of our family, those past events will naturally disappear. Shen Mo loves Shen Lin so much, and Zhou Jing is a husband and a calf. He looks like a man. If Shen Mo doesn't ask him to hold him accountable, he won't hold him accountable, so our family is different from other people's."

Wang Dali heard his mother's words and knew it was right, and he was relieved.

Because of this, Aunt Shen liked her son more and more.

He smiled and said: "It's my son who is excellent, or else our family will lose such a good opportunity because of my mother's obsession. Dali, I'm wronged, and when the weather is clear, my mother will ask a matchmaker to talk to me, saving you a lot of dreams."

"It's all my mother's advice."

After Wang Fa took the duck back, he was also afraid that the night would have a lot of dreams and other accidents would occur. He told Zhou Jing to find a way to not want his duck, so he drove the duck into the house, and told his mother-in-law to set the fire on fire. Rush the duck to dry the feathers as quickly as possible in front of the stove.

Although it was raining heavily outside, it was summer after all, and there was no firewood to burn in the house, and some that did not open the windows or doors were burned, which made people sweat profusely. But ducks do work fast too. As soon as the work was done, Wang Fa asked his sons to put all the ducks in the basket, and put all the scorpions on the basket, covering it tightly, but people were pouring it, and rushed to Zhou's house in the middle of the night.

This time, the Zhou family didn't have any difficulty for them. Sixteen ducks cost 11 cents a pound, and they sold a total of 704 cents. When Wang Fa took the more than 700 pen money in his hand, he turned it over and over several times, and laughed so hard that he forgot all the unpleasant things before.

"Head of Zhou, then we'll leave. The next batch of ducks will be delivered to you on time."

Zhou Jing suddenly said, "I'm afraid it's unnecessary. Those ducks in Uncle Wang's house should find another home!"

Before the copper plate in his hand was warm, Uncle Wang's heart cooled first.

He stammered: "You dare, we signed the contract in black and white, you...why don't you accept the next batch of ducks from my family. My family invested a coin or two for a hundred duck cubs."

Zhou Jing laughed this time It was not cold and cold, but a kind of gentleness in spring, but the words he said were cruel to Wang Fa.

"Wang Fa, it is clearly written in our contract that there is an acceptance period. If you provide the first batch of ducks, I am satisfied, and the second batch of ducks can continue to be supplied to you. After the batch is finished, I will inform you that there are no more ducks, so you don't have to raise the next batch, and our contract will be terminated. You not only agreed with this, but also very much agree with it. I think that if you say this in advance, you will not invest in the next batch. The duck's money will not be lost, which is the best of both worlds."

"Now, according to the contract, I will clearly tell you that you don't want your goods after the first batch of inspections. I'm not satisfied, and you don't want to raise the next batch. As for you It has nothing to do with me, the loss is your own business."

"You, Zhou Jing, you can't do this." Wang Fa was dumbfounded, squatting on the ground, he remembered, the contract said so of. However, in order to catch up with the next batch of supplies on time, his family did not take this agreement seriously. At that time, I thought that my ducks were well raised, and the contract was just signed, and Zhou Jing would not refuse to accept them.

"My family invested a tael of silver. If you don't want it, what should I do with my money?"

"Uncle Wang, don't tell me about this. My family is just a small business, not a charity. It's true that your duck investment lost money. Who should pay for the loss. As you said, you can only rely on me because of this contract, and now I got rid of you because of a contract. "

"Zhou Jing, no, Zhou's head, you can't be like this, everyone is from the village, you can't wait for death. My family can't count on this year. If you don't want my ducks anymore, how can my family live like this? Dong ah, you should do good deeds and give my family a hand. I promise that my family will supply your family honestly in the future, and I won't dare to worry about it again."

"I don't dare." Zhou Jing said indifferently: "Uncle Wang If you say that you can't count on the fields, I'm afraid it's not your family. The people who have land in the village can't count on the crops in the fields this year. If you want to do what you said, I will help you. Do you have to sell iron and sell it? My newly built big tile-roofed house."

"I didn't want you to help, I didn't rush here, we have this contract, you can help."

"I can, but Uncle Wang thinks you can rely on it. Why do you want

me to help you? It's just your toughness and arrogance, it's just your calculations?" Zhou Jing pointed at the gate and said, "Shu Yu is not far away, please come back." Several sons still know how to show face, and understand that this is an inauthentic way of doing things in his family. There is a contract, no matter where you go, you can't get good fruit to eat. If Zhou Jing was irritated again, maybe things wouldn't end so easily. After all, there was still a lesson from Father Shen.

Wang Fa's mother-in-law never imagined that it would end like this, what should be asked for, but what should not be lost is also lost. When he thought that the younger son said that his daughter-in-law asked her to pay for the money, he fainted on the spot.