Character Bio Part One

Marie Levesque

Marie Levesque

Specie: Siphon And Goddess Hybrid

Born May 27 1969, She is the daughter of Sheila Bennett and David Levesque. She's the wife of Hades and the mother of Kiara and the step mother of Nico and the late Bianca. She's the older sister of Abby Bennett Wilson and the aunt of Bonnie Bennett. She's a member of the Bennett and Levesque Bloodlines. She's the Queen of the Underworld and was turned into part goddess by Hades. 

Love Interest: Hades

Special Abilities-

Massive Strength- Marie has incredible physical prowess.

Shapeshifting- As a goddess, Marie can alter her physical form. She can resemble any creature she wishes.

Geokinesis- As Queen of the Underworld, Marie can control and manipulate the earth to certain extent, though to a lesser extent than her husband.

Stygian Sleep Inductio- Marie can manipulate pure Stygian sleep, the Underworld's essence.

Mystiokinesis- As a goddess of Magic, Marie has divine authority and absolute control over magic, witchcraft, and sorcery. Her magic is weak in the daytime and strongest at night. Her presence makes the area she is in engulfed by magic.

Prophecy- She can see multiple futures that could happen and predict prophecies.

Chronokinesis- Using time spells, she can control and manipulate time.

Hypnokinesis- Using sleep spells, she can manipulate sleep and dreams.

Pyrokinesis- Using fire spells, she can control and manipulate fire.

Mist Control- As a goddess of the Mist, Marie has divine authority and absolute control over the Mist. A swirling column of pure white Mist surrounds her when she is present. She can teleport people, summon Mistforms, and create illusions.

Umbrakinesis- As the Queen of the Underworld, Marie has absolute control and divine authority overshadows, though to a lesser extent than her husband.

Night Empowerment- Marie is stronger at night or in dark places.

Shadow Travel- Marie can use shadows as a way of swift transportation over vast distances.

Necromancy- As a Goddess of Necromancy and Queen of the Underworld, Marie can control and manipulate the dead.

Necromancy- As a  Goddess of Necromancy and Queen of the Underworld, Marie can control and manipulate the dead