The Murder Of One Part One

Three days later, Klaus and Kiara were walking through the streets of a crowded city, hand in hand. Kiara had mist travelled them there using her legacy abilities after doing a locator spell to locate Finn. They were pursuing Finn, who was a couple of people ahead of them. The two of them exchanged looks as they made their move to walk right up next to him.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a leather jacket, a jean and some boots.

"Hello Finn." Klaus smirked. Finn looked at them and then looked straight ahead, annoyed.

"Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you. Either of you." Finn spoke.

"We aren't here to talk, doll. Though we'd love to know where the witch bitch is hiding. I just wanna to say hi is all. You know, have a coffee maybe, catch up before she tries to kill me. The usual."Kiara smirked, a teasing smile on her lips.

"She has gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn countered harshly, turning to face Klaus and Kiara.

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance." Klaus told him, flashing him a fake smile.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn spat, scoffind in disbelief, venom dripping from his tone.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus smirked.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus. How about your girlfriend there?" Finn suggested.

Kiara sighed in annoyance, knowing that he was making this way harder then it had to be.

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have Kiara there and Annabeth who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Klaus claimed.

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn spat. Klaus let go of Kiara's hand and walked in front of Finn, placing one of his hand's on Finn's chest.

"Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me and Rhea or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years." Klaus threatened.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah or your girlfriend there." Finn countered.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Klaus replied.

Finn shook his head and walked right past them.

They turned around, before he vamp sped away. Klaus smirked at her and then vamp speeded them into the alley he was trapped in. Rebekah stood in front of Finn.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah told Finn.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes." Finn tried to reason.