American Gothic

The next day, Kiara and Caroline were arguing.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a jean and some boots.

"Wait, wait, you putting this on me? And my mate?" Kiara asked

"I killed twelve people yesterday. Because you and Klaus refused to save Bonnie."Caroline said.

"Bonnie mean nothing to me."Kiara says.

"She's your cousin!"Caroline reminded.

"She may be my cousin but she's nothing to me. And I'm not just a Bennett, I'm a Levesque too. She's the reason why our grandma is dead! If she didn't do that stupid tomb spell and convinced our grandma to help her, my beloved grandma would still be alive!"Kiara stated.

"Maybe my friends were right about you alone. I should never start be friendly to you. "Caroline told her.

"We are done. You are nothing to me. You are dead. I am so glad to leave this town because I won't see your dumb face ever again. Now, get out! Get out!!! So leave before I do something I regret. Get out before I kill you!"Kiara yelled.

Caroline stormed out of the mansion.

Kiara needed to see Klaus, so she walked out of her house and went for the Mikaelson Mansion.

Inside, the smell of sweat and blood was the only thing in the all but silent Mikaelson mansion. Kiara could hear someone's slow, steady berthed as she headed deeper into the house.

"Klaus?" She called, heading though the estate.

"Nik?" Kiara then said but stopped as her eyes laid on Klaus, hunched over on the ground, sweat running down his body, like the water of a river.

"Nik, What happened?" Kiara asked, running over to him, crouching down in front of him. She let her ginger graze the skin of his cheek, whipping away the sweat, drenching every inch of his skin?

"Silas. When he stabbed me, part of the white oak stake... its spinners are stuck in me, travelling toward my heart. I'm dying." Klaus explained, grabbing her hand in his own, his blood and sweat spreading over her skin.

"Your not dying. If he had hit your heart, you'd already be dead, Nik. You're going to survive." Kiara instantly replied, squeezing his hand tight.

"Help me." Klaus helped.

"How?"Kiara asked.

"It's quite simple, really. I need you to cut the stake out of me." Klaus said, nodding over to a pair of bloody pliers.

"Fucking shit."Kiara muttered.

"What? Squeamish?" Klaus asked.

"No. Of course not. I'm just afraid to hurt you." Kiara told him before grabbing the pliers, and staring at him.

"I swear, the rip nothing in here." She then muttered, digging around within in.

"I can feel it. Moving closer to my heart." Klaus groaned.

Kiara suddenly stopped pulling the pliers out as, she stared down at the gaping bloody hole, within him before she says "Unless there's nothing there."

"No. I can feel it." Klaus says, shaking her head.

"Nik. What if it's a trick, what if got into your head and convince you, that your dying? Think. What if he's in your head?"Kiara said, grabbing his face and forcing him to look at him.

"I can feel it." Klaus persisted.

"Nik. "Kiara sighed, nearly down in front of him before leaning forward and kissing him.

After a moment, his mind grounded, and he realised what was going on and he kissed her back before she slowly pulled away.

"Feel better?" She asked, smiling at him.

"Yes. Thank you. It's gone." Klaus muttered.

The two of them smiled at each other for longer than either of them, knew

The two of them smiled at each other for longer than either of them, knew. It was the simple kind of pleasure.