Break Through

Two days later, Construction workers were restoring the Wickery Bridge, and townspeople were there for the restoration fundraiser. Alaric, Meredith and Damon arrived. Damon looked at Rebekah, Kiara, Annabeth, Nico, Kol and Will who were speaking to Carol Lockwood. Jason decided not to come.

Annabeth was wearing a sweater with a leather jacket, a jean and some boots.

Kiara was wearing a sweater with a leather jacket, a pant and some boots.

Rebekah, The freaks and Kol are up to something. They have been snooping around in places they shouldn't be."Damon says.

"Tell me again, why are we here?" Alaric asked his best friend.

"Ric, the world can't stop just because you're an accidental psycho killer." Damon says.

"Do you have any tact whatsoever?" Meredith scolded.

Carol approached them.

"Alaric, I'm glad you're here. Did you bring the sign?" Carol asked.

Alaric frowned in confusion.

"The restored Wickery Bridge sign. The history department promised me you'd have it today." Carol explained.

"I don't have the sign actually it slipped...it slipped my mind. I've been...busy." Alaric admitted.

"Well, it's not an emergency. We'll just um... unveil it when the bridge is complete."Carol says, walking away.

"Get me outta here." Alaric says.

"My pleasure."Meredith told him.

" Who's that?" Alaric asked, noticing a red hair woman who Damon was looking at.

"Blast from the past." Damon smirked, walking over to Sage. Carol was making a speech.

"Damon Salvatore, my favorite student." Sage smirked.

"Sage, my hottest teacher. What are you doing here?" Damon replied.

"I'm just passing through." Sage told him.