Hunting Werewolves

The group drove several more hours to find the Ray Sutton werewolf guy.

"Are we there, yet?"The hybrid girl questioned.

"No, love."Klaus responded.

"Are we there yet?" Kiara asked.

Klaus sighed "No, Kiara. Not quite."

"What about now?" Kiara asked.

Klaus turned his head to look at her, hoping it would get her to stop. When he put his focus back in the road, she spoke again "Hey..."

"Can you two shut up?"Stefan asked in a frustrated way. He placed his head in his hands.

"I think we broke dear Stefan."Kiara smirked.

"We?"Klaus repeated as he gave her a look that said 'I'm an angel.'

"Guys, please."Nico groaned.

"If you don't behave, I'll use a silent spell on you for the rest of the ride."Kol added.

Kiara sighed "Fine. I'll momentarily stop talking, out of the kindness of my heart. But you owe me."

When they finally arrived at the bar, Kol, Nico, Klaus and Delia walked in together. The hybrid had his arm wrapping around Kiara's shoulders as they approached the werewolf. Kol and Nico rolled their eyes.

The man looked at the bartender and asked "Hey Red, get me a beer."

He leaned on the bar, waiting for his drink.

Klaus moved right next to the man and asked "Ray? Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?" Ray questioned, looking at the girls and Kol who were standing next to the hybrid.

Klaus moved his arm to wrap around her waist and said "I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you."

"I think I'll be going."Ray said as he looked down at his beer. He stepped back from the bar and tried to leave.

Kol blocked his path and told him "Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by."

"That's an understatement."Nico mumbled.

Ray took that as good time to escape. He attempted to leave again, only to be blocked by Stefan.

"I wouldn't do that."The vampire said, shoving the werewolf back against the bar.

"Vampires."The guy concluded.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help."Klaus said in a deep voice as the corner of Kiara's mouth rose in amusement.

The werewolf glanced at Kiara and Nico.

"And I suggest you keep your eyes off of her."Klaus threatened.

"Or Nico."Kol added, being protective of Nico who he now considered to be like his brother.

Ray was trying to figure out why Kiara and Nico smelled like death when they were very much alive.

Klaus continued "I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster."

Kiara brushed the back of her hand against his. She didn't like him calling himself a monster. The hybrid girl had enough experience with monsters to recognize one. Just because he was a little murderious didn't make him a monster.