Before Sunset Part Two

Now, Kiara sat on a couch in the living room of the almost packed up mansion. The hybrid girl looked up at the sound of footsteps to see Klaus and Kol with three glasses of whiskey in hand. He handed her one before sitting down next to her as he watched a nurse inserting a needle into her arm to take her blood.

Apparently, Elena's life tied to Alaric so if she dies, the history teacher dies as well.

"Draining you of all your blood."Klaus spoke up, catching the brunette's attention.

Her eyes darted between the two hybrids before realizing she was tied down to the the chair. Blood began to flow through the tube into the bag as Tyler walked into the room with a box. He stopped in his tracks at the sight of the doppelgänger and said "Elena?"

"Tyler, help me!"Elena pleaded.

"He can't. He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. About three liters' worth, please Tyler." Klaus ordered.

"Tyler, please. Get Stefan, please." Elena said weakly.

"No, Tyler, get the bags."Klaus repeated, getting angry. Tyler glanced at the couple at the couch before trying to get to Elena but was stopped by the Original Hybrid. Klaus held him by the neck and said "Forget the girl and get the bags. Now."

Tyler looked at Elena for a moment before reluctantly going away.

Elena struggled to get out of the ropes tying her down to the chair and asked "So, that's it? You're just gonna bleed me dry."

"Yes, but don't worry, it'll be completely painless. As the last drop is drawn, you'll simply fall asleep."Klaus reassured.

The nurse switches out the filled blood bag for a fresh one. Elena was becoming weaker.

"What about your hybrids? You'll need more than this to create your army." Elena asked.

"Well look who has gotten smart. You actually know how to make a decent deal now. Sadly, the last few liters of your blood will have to do."Kiara said as she stood up.

"I saved you."Elena seethed.

"And I will be grateful until your dying breath. But you see, you are the main reason I'm always so close to dying or hurt. You make one smart choice and now you want me begging at your altar. No thanks, you already have the Salvatore brothers doing that." Kiara remarked.

"Rot in hell."Elena said.

Klaus then tells the doppelgänger "You know Stefan blames me for trying to tear him from Damon, but I think we both know who really came between them. You. That's why you won't choose. You know once you pick a Salvatore, you'll destroy their bond. Consider this us doing you a favor. Once you're dead, you won't have to choose. No broken hearts. Their family stays intact. But just between us girls, who would you have picked?" Klaus taunted.

 But just between us girls, who would you have picked?" Klaus taunted

"Rot in hell

"Rot in hell." Elena spat.

"You're welcome. Sweet dreams, Elena. It's been fun." Klaus told her.

He walked past Elena, grazing her neck with his fingers and leaves the room with Kol and Kiara.

Elena struggles to get out of the chair as she grows weaker and weaker from the loss of blood. Elena is starting to fade away. Tyler quietly comes into the room and undoes the ropes tying Elena to the chair.

"What are you doing?" Elena asked.

"Shh." Tyler says, mentioning for her to be quiet as he continued to untie Elena from the chair. Elena sees Klaus, Kol and Kiara standing in the doorway.

"Tyler." Elena whispered.

Tyler turned around and stand up.

"So much for that sire bond." Klaus commented.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore." Tyler remarked.

Kiara scoffed in amusement before using magic to pink the hybrid against the wall. Tyler struggled against the magic as the couple walked inside the room. Before Elena could escape, Klaus pushed her down, hitting her head against the ledge, knocking her unconscious.

"How did you break the sire bond?"Klaus asked the pinned hybrid.

"By breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl I love." Tyler answered.

"That's impossible." Klaus told him.

"Is it? Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. But what would you know about that?" Tyler asked, walking toward Klaus.

"You know, you should be thanking him." Kiara says.

"I gave you a gift. I took away your misery." Klaus agreed.

"You didn't give a crap about me! You just didn't want to be alone!" Tyler yelled.

Tyler walks back towards Elena and helps her up, saying "Come on."

Klaus rushes towards Elena and pushes her down. Her head hits a ledge and knocks her unconscious. Klaus then grabs Tyler by the throat and pushes him against a wall.

"Goodbye Tyler." Klaus says.

Klaus attempts to grab Tyler's heart out of his chest, but Tyler twists his arm around.

Stefan and Damon come into the room. Damon grabs Klaus' other arm and Stefan puts his hand into Klaus' chest.

"No!" Kiara yelled as Tyler hold the gold eyed girl back so she wouldn't stop them.

Klaus' heartbeat begins slowing down and he begins to desiccate.

Damon moves away from him and goes towards Elena, who is waking up. He grabs her gently and asked "Hey, are you okay?"

Elena nodded.

Damon says, helping her up "Come on."

Klaus continues to become more decrepit looking.

Klaus had been been completely neutralized. Stefan takes his hand out of his chest and he lays Klaus down on the ground.

Kiara got out of Tyler's hold, breaking his bones with her magic, making him fall to the floor in pain.

"You will pay I swear it."Kiara growled.

She then cursed Damon, Elena, Tyler and Stefan, chanting "Maledictum."

A symbol appeared on the foreheads of those he cursed, marking them for life before it disappeared.

"What did you do to us?" Damon growled, taking a syringue out that he was planning to use against Kiara.

"I cursed you. A spell that can only be casted by Jackson witches and cannot be undone. You can thank Annabeth for teaching me how to cast it. It was her idea and I got to say it was an amazing idea." Kiara smirked as Kol grabbed Kiara and vamp sped the both of them away.

Arriving home, Kiara iris messaged Elijah. After making a quick prayer to the goddess Iris, an image of Elijah appeared.

"What is going on?" Elijah questioned.

"You need to come home, Elijah. We need your help."Kiara told him before the connexion disappeared.