The Story Of The Original Family

The next day, Rebekah was with the rest of the cheerleading squad at practice, doing a series of gymnastic moves, while Kiara and Nico came here as support.

Kiara was wearing a T-shirt with a small pant and some boots.

Elena walked up towards them as Kiara and Nico groaned.

"I was hoping we could talk."Elena said in a whiney tone, resulting the Original and the siblings to roll their eyes. The doppelgänger reminded them of a child, all that was missing was the little foot stom a toddler does when throwing a tantrum.

"About what? Stefan? Don't worry, I'm off him until he starts treating me better. In fact, you should probably take a page out of my book, if I'm being honest."Rebekah scoffed, unbothered by the look of hatred the Gilbert girl shot her.

"Actually, I'd rather talk about this."The doppelgänger replied as she shoved a picture of Rebekah's name carved on a cave wall in their faces.

"Can't you just leave?"Nico groaned.

"I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father."Elena taunted, earning glares from the children of Hades.

"It's not of your business, Elena."Delia snapped.

"She's right. We should get back to the girls. Homecoming's right around the corner."Rebekah stated.

"Well then, maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him."The doppelgänger told her, arching a brow, a warning tone to her voice.

"Elena, I swear..."Nico said, sending the girl a look.

The blonde spat as she and the two friends looked over at Elena with stoic faces "You're bluffing! You don't know where he is. No one does."

Elena simply smirked, trying to hide the fact that she was intimidated "So, then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?"

"If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed!"Rebekah grew angry.

"Then tell me."Elena insisted, walking closer to the three.

Rebekah narrowed her eyes at the doppelgänger and asked "Why do you want to know?"

"Why don't you want me to wake him?"Elena retorted, sending her a look.

"Elena, fuck off."Kiara warned.

"I need to get back to the girls."Rebekah repeated, walking away with a deflated sigh.

"Leave Rebekah alone. She's our friend."Kiara told Elena.

"She just want a normal life. She isn't doing anything to you. Just because you want her brother dead doesn't mean she deserves to die."Nico added and the siblings didn't bother to wait for her reply as they walked away, heading back to the blonde.

Later on, Rebekah, Nico and Kiara arrived at the Salvatore baording house.

"Why are we meeting her here?" The gold eyed girl asked.